Blue in Green

Story Info
They have a rainy day with nothing to do.
2.8k words
4.08
15.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The colors from the night before had all run together into a gray sunrise. She slowly woke up to find herself alone in his bed. She lay there for a few minutes, absolutely loving the feel of his bed sheets on her naked body. After prolonging getting out of bed long enough, she set foot on the floor, the carpet of his bedroom tingling her bare feet. She walked over to his closet and found one of his white shirts, which fit her with plenty of room to spare.

She walked into the kitchen, where she was greeted by Miles Davis' horn playing softly on his sound system, as well as the smell of freshly brewed coffee. A coffee cup was sitting on top of a note to her that read, "Out of milk, be back shortly."

She poured the brown liquid into the cup, and took a seat at the kitchen table. Miles struck up another tune, and she let her mind wander off. Her new lover would be home shortly. What would the day bring for them? Neither of them had anything to do today. They could go somewhere. They could stay in. Whatever they did, she only wanted to do it with him.

She sipped her coffee, and slowly she began to wake up. Outside it was raining lightly. She stepped over to the window and looked out, down at the soaked sidewalk below. Not many people were out this morning.

She walked around his apartment, looking at the paintings that were on his wall. One that was called "Fire," which was an abstract piece of his, particularly intrigued her. She looked closely at the red and orange lines curving across the canvas. She envisioned him painting this work, his arm holding the brush, caressing the canvas the way he caressed her the night before. She began to wonder exactly what this painting meant, because she knew him to well to believe that it was merely paint on canvas.

She noticed the painting of her was still sitting out from yesterday. She waked over to it, and she saw an unfinished portrait of a beautiful woman standing on a roman column. Even though it was unfinished, she began to fall in love with it, and she could hardly believe that the woman in the portrait was herself. She jumped as the door opened and he stepped through soaking wet, carrying a plastic bag.

She smiled and walked over to him, and their soft lips met. Wrapping her arms around his neck, some water dripped onto her face from his hair.

"Hi honey!"

"Good morning beautiful"

He held her close as they kissed again; one hand grabbed her ass tightly.

"Underwear is for weekdays"

She smiled and winked at him, and he undid the top button of her shirt. He kicked off his shoes and headed for the kitchen, and she sat down at the table.

"What would you like for breakfast?"

"Whatever you're having."

He poured two bowls of Lucky Charms, and grabbed two spoons. He brought the bowls to the table, setting one in front of her. She took the carton of milk and poured it over her cereal, and he did the same. The two hardly spoke at breakfast, but instead devoured each other's eyes. That's when she noticed his were colored deep blue.

"Wait, what the..? Didn't you have brown eyes last night?"

"Yes, I have brown contacts. I didn't feel like putting them in this morning."

"Why in the world would you cover up such beautiful sapphires as those?"

"I dunno, I like to change it up a bit. I have a pair of contacts for every color they offer. I'm an artist, what can I say?"

The two laughed, and he took in her beautiful smile, her teeth perfectly white. She licked her lips, and he put his hand on hers.

The two finished their breakfast, and he yawned and stretched. He took both of their bowls to the sink, and ran some water over them, washing the remaining milk out. She peeked into the fridge, and found a banana. She peeled it slowly, then wrapped her mouth around it and took a bite, leaning on the counter and watching him do the dishes. He looked at her eating the fruit, and couldn't help but laugh.

"What?"

She asked him.

"Oh, nothing."

He smiled and finished the dishes.

The Miles Davis CD had finished, and the machine whirred as it changed disks. A lively tune struck up, and she identified it immediately as "Slappin' Seventh Avenue" played by the Branford Marsalis quartet.

"I love this song, it's so fun to listen to."

"Yeah, it's off the "Romare Bearden Revealed" CD. I love the whole album, I must have listened to it about a million times."

They both laughed. He dried off his hands in a white towel, then yawned again.

"Wow I'm tired, I'm going to take another shower. Why don't you go see what's on TV or something, or you can mess around on my computer, just don't do anything crazy, I don't want to spend my weekend fixing it."

He took off his shirt and headed to the bathroom. He flipped on the light, shut the door, and removed his pants, underwear and socks. He stared at himself in the mirror, flexing, looking at his face, and admiring his own body. He loved to be naked; he loved the feeling of total freedom, his cock out in the open. He began to harden as the air rushed over his penis. He could not help but touch himself, slowly rubbing the shaft, getting himself harder. He wrapped his hand around his penis, and began to stroke it gently. He turned to the side, paying attention to the size of his cock in proportion to his body, his hand working over his shaft. He knew his limit, and as soon as he felt like pushing himself over the top, he would slow down, then pick up speed, and for a few minutes he lost himself in doing so.

Just then the door swung open and she walked in.

"Brian!"

She exclaimed as she saw him pleasuring himself. He just sort of looked at her, his hand still on his penis, in shock.

"That's my job!"

She closed the door behind her and walked over to him. She stood behind him and moved his hand away from his manhood. She looked at the two of them in the mirror, and she wrapped her soft fingers around his cock. She began stroking him slowly, watching him react to her. He looked down at her hand.

"Don't look down, honey, just watch the two of us."

He looked forward into the mirror, her hand hard at work on his cock. She wrapped her arm around his waist, and he put his arm around her, holding her shoulder. She kissed his chest as she stroked him and her hair fell all around him, tickling his stomach. She looked at the two of them in the mirror again. She could feel his cock tighten in her grip, and she knew he would not last much longer.

"Come on baby, just let it all go, cum all over the place. Don't worry about the mess."

She stroked him harder and faster, his balls bouncing back and forth as she jerked him off. They both watched him in the mirror, noticing his facial expressions as he came closer to orgasm. She could tell he was going to cum soon. Her warm hands jerked him faster still and focused mainly on the end of his cock.

"Come on Brian, cum for your lover."

She could feel his cum move past her fingers as it spurted out the tip of his cock. He held her tightly, and she loosened her grip on his penis as his sticky white fluid got all over the sink, and on the floor. He kept watching himself in the mirror, although he could barely stay upright after his orgasm. He kissed the top of her head.

"Baby that was wonderful, but now there's a mess."

She took his hint and got some toilet paper and wiped up the cum from the floor, then started to wipe the cum from around the sink. She was bent over slightly as she cleaned when she felt his fingers run over her slit. She was already so wet from pleasuring him; he slid two fingers into her easily.

His fingers worked quickly as she still attempted to clean the sink. She managed to clean the remaining cum and throw the toilet paper in the toilet. He rubbed her breasts through the white shirt, her nipples so hard with anticipation of the impending orgasm.

Her muscles tightened around his fingers as he fucked her with his hand. He quickly got some of her wetness on his other fingers, then reached around in front of her and started to rub her clit in slow circles. He immediately began fingering her again, and her hips moved from side to side as he toyed with her pussy. She spread her legs for him and watched her face in the mirror as his hands worked under her.

She was breathing heavily, and he could tell she was getting close to an orgasm.

"Look at that slut in the mirror. Look at her face as she's about to cum all over a man's hands."

He blew her hair out of the way, and pulled the collar of her shirt down her shoulder with his teeth. He kissed her shoulder gently, then moved up to her neck, and nuzzled her cheek. She tried to keep her head up as best she could, trying to watch herself cum in the mirror. She took her hair in one hand and her head went back. She let out a low moan, and he felt her pussy tighten around his fingers, and he did his best to keep fucking her with his hands. A warm wash of her fluids ran over his fingers as she came, and she put her head down next to the sink. His hands on her extremely sensitive pussy were driving her crazy now.

He took his hands away and she stood up. He held her close and kissed her full on the lips, her warm breath meeting his, both of them so intensely hot for each other. He pulled the shirt over her head, and her breasts bounced free. They were both completely naked standing in the bathroom now. She wrapped one leg around his, grinding her pussy against his body. They looked at themselves in the mirror, the lovers, one breast pressed against his chest, one pink nipple exposed. She rested her head against his, and he kissed her neck.

He loved the feel of her hot naked body against his, her wet pussy grinding against his leg, her tight grip around his body, with one hand on his ass, the other on his arm. Her soft lips pressed against his shoulder. He ran his hands softly down her back.


He reached behind him and turned on the shower. He stepped in and she followed. She stood at the back of the shower while he adjusted the water temperature. There was a small bench in his shower, and she sat down as he pointed the nozzle directly at where she was sitting. She gasped as the warm water beat against her chest, running down her breasts and dripping off the nipples, soaking her body. He was already wet from playing with the showerhead.

As she sat there, he bent down and kissed her breasts. She looked down at him, knowing what was coming. He kissed her stomach, then her mound, and dragged his lips down over her clit. Her pussy juices started flowing once more as his mouth neared her opening. He licked around her hole, never entering. The water was beating down on her hard. He held her legs open as he teased her with his tongue, and she grabbed on to the washcloth bar. He began to suck on her clit, and her legs immediately tried to close, but he held them open. She smiled down at him as he watched him work with his tongue.

He drew circles around her clit with his tongue, then while holding her legs open he opened her pussy with his thumb and index finger, and thrust his tongue inside. She gripped the bar harder, her knuckles turning white. His soft yet muscular tongue was working hard inside her. Her moans echoed in the bathroom as he brought her close to orgasm, the water beating on her tits, his mouth on her sex. He licked up her pussy to her clit, and began to suck on it. He worked his tongue around in circles, then back and forth, and randomly followed that pattern repeatedly. She closed her eyes, and her ass came off the bench, feet flat on the shower floor, grinding her pussy into his mouth, making herself climax.

When the wave of pleasure had ended, she sat back on the bench, and he kissed her thigh. She ran her hands through his hair as he kissed his way back up her stomach, returning to her soft lips.

She slid off the bench and sat on the shower floor. She ran her dark hair through the water and pulled it back. He rested his arms on the washcloth bars, ready for her to do her work. She kissed his thighs, then kissed the spot right next to his balls, and then kissed his sack. She licked his balls around in circles, never touching his penis. She knew that was what he wanted, but she was going to make him wait.

She rubbed his legs more, spreading them apart. She smiled as she traced lines up and down the insides of his thighs. She could see his cock was extremely hard now. She got up, leaned forward and kissed his mouth again, then kissed down his neck very slowly, to his chest, to his stomach, and finally to the tip of his cock.

She put the head of his cock between her lips and knelt on the shower floor. He groaned as he wanted her to take it all down, but she wouldn't. She held his balls in one hand, then very slowly she inched the cock into her mouth.

The water beat down his chest and soaked her face and his cock as she began to suck on it, his penis throbbing in her hot mouth. She lashed her tongue around the sides, sucking on it, knowing that if she started moving he would cum almost instantly. He ran his hands through her hair as she held her head still on his cock.

"Come on baby, let me cum. I'm going to get to cum in my little slut's mouth, right?"

She nodded her head, and he jumped as her mouth moved on his shaft.

"Be a good girl Sadie, bob your head on my cock, make me cum."

She slowly pulled his penis out of her mouth, until just the head was in. He pulled her head back down, but she resisted, so she ended up bobbing her head on his shaft a little. She rubbed the spot right under the head of his cock hard with her tongue, and with a few grunts he emptied his balls into her mouth. She swallowed what she could, but some of his cream still escaped her mouth, which was quickly washed away by the shower. She took his softening penis in her hand and traced it in a circle around her red lips.

They took turns washing each other, running each other's soapy hands along the curves of their bodies. They each paid special attention to each other's genitals, still teasing each other, both of them extremely sensitive now. They kissed, and fondled, and played the lover's game until their hands became wrinkled. As they stepped out of the shower, they dried off, and he was taken into her beautiful eyes once more, green gems set in a sculpted face.

She looked back at him, his hair a mess, his perfectly chiseled face. She wanted nothing else to be held close in his arms, feeling safe.

"Let's go back to bed, there's no reason to get up. After all, it's Saturday."

He suggested, and she responded by pressing her lips to his once more. The two found their way back to the bedroom, and they lie there naked between the sheets, her in his arms, a perfect fit for each other.

"I love you Sadie."

"I love you too Brian."

He fell asleep quickly, but she stared out the window, listening to the drops of rain on the balcony, watching them turn the wood from a light tan to a dark, rich brown. She closed her eyes, inky blackness accompanied by the jazz music still playing in the other room. She held his hand tightly in hers, and slowly the blackness faded away.