Blue Moods

Story Info
I see the neon sign flashing blue, thinking of you...
1.1k words
2
6.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

I see the neon sign flashing blue, thinking of you and the things we do, it turns to red - what more can be said, you are next to me in bed, then it changes to red and you are in my dream.

I live on the edge of the city in Max's motel (that's me. Max I mean) although my real name Pete. I look out of my window before I slumber, your picture placed on my locker beside my bed.

I watch the 'welcome to Ontario and Max's place' flash on the Neon sign. It is blue and I am thinking of you, the things we do - and then it turns red, what more can be said - you are there, next to me in bed -but soon it turns a limy green and I feel I am your queen.

I hear your voice saying those things to me; the things you like to tell me and the things I love to hear. When will you return, my trucker divine; who scans the country delivering fuel, who texts me to say when he is in town? - And I am there in my best gown, the one you bought for me on our anniversary, remembering vividly our first bonding, my trucker fucker sublime, how you love to have me all the time.

I feel I need you right now, with you I can be my true self because we match so well, I ache for you and use our friend to sooth those things I want from you, the wonderful and considerate present you bought for me, to keep me happy when you are away, a flexible mold anal vibrator supreme; so exquisite it could almost be you, when I slide it into me feeling so blue, it is perfect baby and substitutes well. But of course it could never be the flesh and blood that is you.

In my mind I talk to Rick, my trucker fucker supreme - but sometimes, like last week; I take on my bi-mode and enjoy the opportunity that sometimes, as a motel owner, comes to me. When poor Patsy was stranded and had nowhere to go, she's lost her purse having stayed here in a room for three days, I thought at first it was an excuse not to pay, but her tears said she was genuine.

What could a guy do other than to offer her another room for the night - my room to be exact.

Patsy looked at me, knowing just exactly what was meant, but she took it so very gratefully and said she would pay the best way she knew. She stopped the sobbing on my shoulder and I showed her my room, I told her to get comfortable, have a shower and whatever, then join me for dinner and we could shag all night. And she looked at me excitedly and said "alright!"

As I saw her up the stairs and showed her the room, I watched her shapely rear sway in her tight, tight blue brush jeans and felt the nudge in my pants, as much as I loved and adored Rick, I do love an occasional strictly feminine break to while away the night.

She was a sweet little thing, standing just five foot and a bit, I knew she'd be a hit, she had that certain look about her, I longed for the evening to come, so that we could chill and have a drink, and see that she is made of, her smile so daunting and enchanting,

But when we settled on my lush leather bound settee, she did her trick to settle her bill, like she was hungry for it too, she was a natural through and through - and no way needed me to tell her what to do.

She was heaven sent and that's for sure, "just relax" she whispered kneeling between my legs on the floor. I felt her wondering hands and fingers find me and no mistake, in two minutes she was there for goodness sake, I felt immersed in the warmth of her busy mouth - like she was sucking me north, west, east and south, it was simply lovely to be spoilt like that, and she was enjoying it too, a double treat so blue.

Soon I knew I would have her off her feet, throw her onto the bed and fuck her a real treat, she was so good and so moist as, having stripped her all but her blue thong, I spread her wings and did those things, enjoying all that was woman and nice, I sucked her dry until she gasped for satisfaction, guiding me there with full traction, then I felt the wonder of her sweet wet fuck, and all was well with the world, the fucking, the taste and smell of sweet young girl, set my heart into a whirl.

And afterwards; she said to me, that she enjoyed it so gratefully. We slumbered a bit and when I felt her doing it again, waking me to the sound of her mouth on mine, the deep wet 'frenches' feeling so warm and divine, the touch of her hand feeling me again, and soon we were fucking once more to the core.

Come the morning she brought me tea. Could not stop chatting about me - and how it was for her, "come into the bed once more" I urged and she was there, her body naked for me, saying with me she felt so right and free, that she could love me eternally.

So that night was perfect and took my mind off Rick - and for the next two nights too, she wanted to pay her way to the full. She found her purse though and all was well, "come here again" I said to her and all would be swell. She smiled that sweet smile once again and said she would love to do that and took my number. Saying; "What the hell!"

I relaxed and thought I'd enjoy the next night alone to recover, because that girl was a real needy lover.

But not to be because Ricky phoned me, "I shall be there tonight, Pete -can't wait. I have a fist full for you, been saving it up all month through. So I knew just what he wanted to do - and I knew it would be very blue.

Looking at the Neon sign once more, the changing of the bright flickering colours sending me in a sort of frenzy, I knew Ricky was coming and how good that would be; real trendy.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers