Blue Moon Rising Ch. 02

Story Info
Ian and Kate...and Libby.
2.2k words
4.58
21.6k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bopeep1
bopeep1
120 Followers

Thank you all for the encouragement! I listened to your advice re. Libby :)

II

IAN and KATE......... and LIBBY

I think there may be some steak in the freezer", I rummaged through the frozen bricks and pulled out a couple of suspects. "Libby's, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I think she fancies you."

"Hmphh."

"You don't find her...attractive?" Was I feeling jealous?

"Kate," he laughed at me, " I can't be attracted to another...woman, not now."

I detected his hesitation, "another...um...wolf...ess?"

"Wolfess?" he chuckled. "No. Its you. You've put an end to my sweet, sweet bachelor days," Ian feigned remorse.

"I'm sure that you've seen far more than your fair share of those. Three hundred years and change? It really is about time you settled down. You should probably be checked out by your Vet too." I lectured .

"My Rabies shots are up to date...and I'm as clean as a whistle in all other areas as well." Ian declared giving me a wink.

"Hmmph."

"You know," Ian became pensive, "I'd more or less given up on the idea of finding....you. Some time ago I began to think that my mate was an agoraphobic hiding in a remote little nowhere village in an obscure corner of the Earth. I wasn't going to meet her...ever. Then last night..." Ian smiled, "I sensed you immediately, even before you entered the bar... I wanted to howl with pure joy...then I realized you were...human."

"You were disappointed."

"Disappointed?" Ian frowned. "How could I be? I've been waiting for you, hunting for you - at times... for centuries. I was surprised that your scent wasn't Were, that my other half would be so soft and weak, so human."

"I am not soft and weak" I gave him a mighty yet completely ineffective shove, proving his point rather than making my own.

Ian laughed, "exactly."

I sighed softly and weakly. "We're ill matched on so many different levels. You're so big and old...and a wolf for God's sake. Can't you just ask for a retrial on this whole mate thing?"

"No. I can't. It is what it is. It doesn't matter at all that you're a tiny, cynophobic, fruit loving, sex crazed human child. We're stuck with each other and..."

"Sex crazed?"

"...and I have never been happier. Yes...sex crazed. I'm very happy about that part."

Ian smiled. The direction of his gaze made me realize that I'd been walking around knickerless, barely clothed in his unbuttoned shirt. I spotted my shredded wodge of lace under the table. Heat raced to my cheeks with the memory and the insides of my thighs were beginning to feel slick. I pulled Ian's shirt tighter around my body.

"I'm sorry I ruined your lingerie." Ian seemed to be acutely aware of my excited state, his eyes darkened and closed, he lifted his nose, his nostrils flaring. God, he could probably smell my arousal. He cleared his throat and turned away from me. Ian grabbed the steaks and tapped them on the edge of the counter, "I don't think I can wait for these to thaw...shall we eat out?" Ian avoided eye contact and moved towards the hallway.

My wild inner creature had escaped and refused to be re caged. I hopped ahead of him and into the doorway blocking his passage. I raised my arms and rested them on either side of the door frame causing Ian's shirt to open and expose my nearly bare body.

"How long are you planning on keeping me waiting?"

Before I could finish asking, Ian was crushing me against his bare chest, demanding access to my hungry mouth, bruising my lips. He straightened his back and my toes lost contact with the floor. I wrapped my legs around him as he moved us to my room and he awkwardly removed the rest of my clothes. Crashing into the door frame, I slammed against his body, we both moaned. Ian threw me on my bed and followed looming over me on hands and knees.

Ian panted, "I thought you'd be too upset by...everything, I didn't think you'd want...."

"I want you..." I unzipped his jeans and slid my hand along the bulge in his boxers, "please."

Ian removed his jeans and boxers, tossing them into a corner. He stood completely naked before me, beautiful, like an angel. I sat up to touch him, to confirm his existence, prove to myself that I wasn't dreaming. Ian brought my hand up to his lips, my eyes followed and met his deep emerald pools, dark with desire.

"Lay down," a gently spoken command.

As I leaned back Ian lifted my knees and opened my legs. His eyes lingered on my mouth then traveled down to my exposed sex. My breathing grew ragged as I watched. Ian brought his head down and placed his tongue near my pucker and dragged it up through my glistening folds and over my hooded nub. He drank of me as a butterfly at a flower, a giant wolf butterfly. My fingers twisted in his hair as he teased and nibbled and sucked, drawing me closer to the edge.

Ian replaced his tongue with his hand, his fingers and thumb finding my most sensitive points and depths.

He kissed me urgently, his tongue continued to plunge and caress. I could taste myself on his lips. The sensations began to swirl and gather and collide. My hips were moving greedily against his fingers.

Ian moved his lips to my ear "come for me Kate." I could do nothing else. I crashed and shattered and whimpered as he kissed me, his fingers drawing out the tremors.

I was not lulled, or soothed. My body did not purr with satisfaction. The flood gates were ripped from their hinges letting loose a torrent of sharply defined desire. "Please ..." words were elusive, I pleaded with my eyes. I moved his hand from my wetness and shuddered with the loss. "Please."

Ian raised himself over me and opened my legs further with his knees the sudden coolness made me shiver. Ian easily restrained my arms above my head and perched himself at my entrance, his head hot and threatening. I raised my hips in a desperate attempt to capture him but could not. Ian looked into my eyes, drew me into his thoughts. Not to hear his unspoken words but to feel his desire, to experience his overwhelming need. It hit me like a colossal iceberg, crowded my mind with his absolute hunger. My body began to shudder and Ian seized this moment to plunge into my depths. I came in great waves, exploding from my center...ripping through me. I cried out against his neck "Ian.....holy................fuck."

Ian growled into my ear "mine."

"Yes." I agreed gasping. Nothing could have been more obvious at that moment.

Ian raised himself, letting my arms loose and remained still within me for a time. My freed fingers danced over his muscled hills and valleys and Ian began a slow ascent leaving behind a feeling of emptiness. In an unjustified panic my fingers dug into his sides, pulling him back to me.

Ian obliged and filled me then picked up a rhythm that my body matched, thrust for thrust.

My fingers found purchase in his hair and he dipped down to lick my lips. My tongue met his and the connection drove him deeper. My eyes fluttered shut and an image of Ian pounding me from behind flashed through my mind. Whether it originated in his mind or my own, I couldn't tell.

Ian swiftly withdrew, rolled me over and raised my hips. He pressed my shoulders into the bed and moved my knees further apart. I was completely exposed and pointing to the heavens. I expected the pounding to begin as in my vision but instead felt kisses on either cheek and then a rough hot tongue lapping up my juices. It didn't feel like Ian's, it felt like his wolf.

I was seized by fear.

Kate his tongue continued the tortuous licking. I'm still here. Ian's hands ran down my back – I didn't feel claws and relaxed. I won't change again until it's needed or you ask me to.

I couldn't imagine ever asking him to change.

Ian positioned himself behind me and I wiggled an invitation.

"Look...look in your mirror."

I lifted my head and found myself looking into my perfectly though innocently angled dresser mirror. The site of our glistening bodies made me catch my breath and set me ablaze.

Ian entered me as we watched. He sheathed himself to the hilt. The sensation, the vision...it was overwhelming, too much. I tried to rock forward, to move away but Ian held my hips firmly in place. His movements became determinedly languid, allowing my body to accept him fully. The pseudo pain quickly transformed into utter bliss and I began to rock and sway with him. Ian unleashed the power he had been keeping tightly reined. I buried my face in the twisted bed clothes and screamed his name as he pummeled me.

"No...not yet Kate," Ian slowed to let me recover slightly. His hands traveled over my thighs and hips and up my back, I moaned under their heat. He looped an arm under mine and pulled me upright. His large hands covered my breasts. "You're beautiful."

I looked up into the mirror but looked away quickly. The scene was too intimate, too sexual for casual observation. It spurred my arousal even higher. I twisted and reached back, our lips and tongues reunited. I purred, reveling in his sweetness. Ian growled as I nibbled his bottom lip.

He pressed my shoulders back down into the bed and his grinding picked up its pace. He changed his angle slightly and I would have jumped off the bed if he hadn't had me in his iron grip.

"Ian..." I whimpered. "I'm.....going.....to.....c....come."

Ian entwined his hand in my hair and had me rise on hands and knees. He leaned over and kissed my shoulder. "Yes...come with me Kate......now." Ian bit into my shoulder as our bodies shuddered and clenched. The brief sting of his bite blended with overwhelming pleasure as Ian poured himself into me.

My body was trembling uncontrollably and my limbs turned to jelly. Ian rolled us onto our sides as we collapsed.

We lay entwined and connected in the mess of bedclothes. Stripes of late afternoon sun pierced the blinds covering us in a distorted zebra pattern.

Ian held me tightly against his chest and kissed my still tender shoulder. "I'm sorry...I couldn't stop myself."

"Your wolf?"

"Emmm...we've marked you as ours." Ian buried his face in my hair "Thank God I found you..." his voice cracked, "I thought I never..."

"I know..." I pressed my back against his chest and kissed his fingers, "...I guess I'd been searching for you too."

LIBBY

Libby grew impatient and annoyed with incompetent airline staff, fumbling with her luggage, smacking their gum in her face. "Jesus! Where do they find you people?"

"Ma'am?"

"Never mind. Give me that...I'll push it myself." She dismissed the help with a flick of her hand.

Libby spotted her twin standing near her car in the '10 minute parking zone' having an animated conversation with the airport police.

"Damn it! Don't you have terrorists to catch...I tell you, my sister will...here she is now!" She scowled and trotted over to Libby donning a brilliant smile.

"Lib! You look absolutely gorgeous!!" She kissed her sister's cheeks.

"And so do you Anna!" Libby returned the kisses. They were identical twins.

"So, tell me what all the excitement is about" Anna stuffed Libby's luggage into the trunk of her BMW. "The suspense has been killing me. I don't know why you couldn't just tell me over the phone." They climbed into the car.

Anna sped off, tires squealing, honking at a pedestrian attempting to cross her path.

"Anna! Jesus! You're going to get us killed!! Or get yourself a nice Manslaughter charge." Libby clicked her belt in place.

"Never mind my driving, tell me what's going on."

"You won't bloody believe it!"

"Libby!"

"Alright, alright,"Libby grinned from ear to ear. "I had an Alpha Male in my house...under my roof!"

"What?! How? How do you know?"

"Katie brought him home. Can you believe it?"

"Katie? Why would.... How do you know that it was a Were?"

"I've been chasing Weres all of my adult life...I know a wolf when I smell one. " Libby crinkled her nose.

"Okay, how do you know that it's an Alpha?"

"Because he's a stuck up, over confident son-of-a-bitch."

"Well, yeah, it would be a son of a bitch." Anna grinned.

"Right."

"What was it after, surely not Katie."

"I don't know, I think so... maybe."

"Did it catch on to what you are?" Anna frowned, concerned for her sister.

"No. I'm always careful not to smell of my work and I never work at home. Besides, I charmed his pants off." Libby declared smugly.

Anna raised her brows "Oh?"

"Okay, not quite... but I could have."

"I have no doubt. Unless it is after Kate. What are you going to do? This is exactly what you've been waiting for."

"I know. That's why I'm here... I need your help Anna."

"God Lib." Anna groaned.

"I know, I know. Pleeeese Anna, I really need your help."

"Geeze. Do you have a plan, any ideas?"

Libby looked timidly towards her sister, "When is the next blue moon?"

"What?" Anna glanced at her sister in horror. "No Lib. You've got to be joking. It'll rip your throat out!!"

"No, I think it'll work."

bopeep1
bopeep1
120 Followers