Blue Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina heard Morgan's wish, and with a little magic, she caused the older girl's breasts to swell with milk. Morgan went from a small b-cup to a very large 42DD.

"What the?" Morgan looked down at her very large breasts in surprise. Both Sabrina and Roxy pulled away to better look at them, only to realize that their balance was suddenly off. Milk started to dribble down from her nipples. Looking down at her own chest, Roxy noticed that her own 36C breasts were also 42DD and so were Sabrina's breasts. "Wow, I like these." Roxy said as she played with her tits, tweaking her nipples and smiling widely as she saw milk dribble out. She lifted one huge tit up to her mouth and sucked on her own nipple, drinking the milk that flowed out. "It's real milk," she said with joy.

Sabrina was surprised by this turn of events. She didn't expect her spell to affect all three of them like this, but she wasn't complaining, though her back did start to hurt a bit. "I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth," she said as she went back to suckling Morgan's nipples. This time she also had the satisfaction of drinking some milk. "It does a body good."

While Sabrina suckled the giant boobs, Roxy planted kisses on Morgan's lips. When Roxy pulled away from Morgan, both girls took hold of Sabrina. Pulled away from her meal, Sabrina wanted to cry like a baby, but when they pushed her onto the couch, she stopped complaining. "What are you two up too?" Roxy said nothing as she sat down next to Sabrina and silenced the young witch by kissing her. Her right hand held that back of her head as she held Sabrina still. While she kissed her, Roxy's fingers played with Sabrina's red hair, curling it with one finger. Sabrina kept her eyes closed as she kissed her roommate, but Roxy would open her eyes and smile with wicked satisfaction.

Morgan also helped by kneeling down and taking one of Sabrina's breasts into her mouth. Sabrina moaned in pleasure through Roxy's kisses, and her pussy kept pumping out cum as Morgan sucked her milk. Her right breast felt like a pump as milk was drawn from it. While drinking, Morgan's right hand slipped down to Sabrina's cunt and started pumping it, while her left hand squeezed her right breast.

"Yes. Yes. More!" Sabrina cried.

Roxy moved from kissing Sabrina's mouth to kissing her neck. Sabrina was now able to openly voice her moans and groans of pleasure as Morgan fit three fingers into her wide cunt and pulled on a dripping nipple with her teeth. "God, yes. I have never felt such pleasure."

The other two girls smiled at Sabrina's innocent cries. "Isn't it cute the way her pelvis shakes as she orgasms?" Morgan asked.

"And her squeals," Roxy added. "I didn't know she had such vocal cords."

"Speaking of squeals," Morgan said, now checking out Roxy's firm body. "We haven't heard you cry out yet. In fact, I don't think you've even had an orgasm yet."

Roxy looked up from kissing Sabrina's body and smiled at Morgan. "You know, you're right. I've been doing the sucking, but getting no fucking."

So the girls stopped again for a few seconds as Roxy lay down on her back, while Sabrina crouched down between her legs, sucking her pussy. She had a little dark bush over her snatch, but the pussy itself was shaved clean. Morgan squatted over Roxy's body, stretching out to suck Sabrina's cunt, while Roxy leaned up to suck hers. It was a three-way sixty-nine.

Because of their positions, the girls had to suck each other furiously. "Yes, yes." Roxy shouted as Sabrina plunged three fingers into her cunt and ate her out.

"You're pretty tight down her Roxy," Sabrina said, having some trouble fitting her third finger in.

"I … I … I haven't had … sex in … three months." She gasped.

"Maybe this will help." While she had three fingers in Roxy's cunt, she squeezed a thumb into her asshole.

"Oh god YES!" Roxy yelled, and started licking Morgan's tight asshole.

Morgan arched her back in surprised pleasure from the wet intrusion in one of her most sensitive areas. "Oh, you dirty girl."

"Sabrina started it." Roxy purred.

"You did, did you?" Morgan said and then stuck two fingers into Sabrina's asshole.

"Ughhh," Sabrina cried out. "You two are really abusing me down there." But she didn't care.

"Poor…baby." Roxy said between pants. She was breathing hard now and shaking from an orgasm, with Sabrina tasting the results.

"There's a good girl," Sabrina said as she pulled her thumb out and used her two hands to spread open the pussy flaps and lap Roxy's spilling honey. When her clit popped out, Sabrina started sucking that too.

"Ohhh, it's been so long," Roxy cried. With her free hand she was massaging one of her big tits. "And I love these." She brought one to her lips and started drinking from it again.

All three girls started moaning and groaning as they continued to give themselves simultaneous orgasms. Meanwhile, Salem had finished licking clean Sabrina's and Roxy's panties, and had passed over Morgan's, since they were free of any cum, and was now on their coffee table, watching the girls, his tail twitching from enjoyment.

Roxy noticed him watching them and grinned. "Kitty wants some cream?" She used her free hand to squeeze her tit, causing milk to drip out.

"Gwah!" Salem said when he saw this. Jumping off the table, the black cat ran over to the raven-haired vixen and climbed up onto her. Holding onto her tit with his front paws, Salem took Roxy's nipple in his small mouth and started licking it with his tiny pink tongue.

With Sabrina chowing her cunt and Salem drinking her milk, Roxy joined Sabrina in Heaven. "Good kitty." She purred, stroking his fur. "Why, what's this?" She reached under his belly and stroked his tiny dick.

"Gwah?" Salem's head shot up. Roxy's fingers started stroking his dick but, because he was only a cat, it couldn't get very big.

Sabrina looked up from Roxy's cunt and once again worked her magic, making Salem's dick grow to over six inches long and almost an inch thick. "Meow!" Salem cried in excitement, as he tried to keep his balance.

Now, this might not sound very big, for a cat it was huge. And Roxy knew how to use it. Separating herself from her roommates, Roxy got on her hands and knees and Salem jumped onto her hips, position his dick towards the smaller of her two entrances. His dick was the right size for her asshole, and it slid in with little resistance.

"Yeah, come on kitty, ride me like a pony."

While Salem fucked Roxy, Sabrina stood up. "I just have to pee." She made a move to the bathroom, but Morgan stopped her.

"Why don't you just do it right here?"

"What?" Sabrina stopped and turned around.

"Just squat over my face." Morgan grinned wickedly.

Sabrina shared that grin and stood over Morgan, holding one leg in the air, her pussy hovering over Morgan's open mouth. Within seconds, a golden shower flowed from her cunt into Morgan's mouth, the older girl drinking it down like lemonade. When Sabrina finished, Morgan licked her cunt clean, and then pulled her back down. Both lying on their sides, they spread their legs wide open, and crushed their cunts together. Both girls started grinding their pussies together, going at it clit to clit.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Sabrina cried out.

"God yes." Morgan agreed, her body writhing wildly in pleasure.

Sabrina tried grabbing onto the floor to help steady her, but the orgasms just shook her non-stop. "Ugh, ugh, yes, oh god yes, ugh, ohh. More, grind that hot cunt into mine. Yes. You're so good."

"Ohhhh, you're good too, Sabrina." Morgran cried out, as her huge tits shook from another orgasm. By now, they were both covered in white sticky cum from pussy down. "How're you . . . doing Roxy?"

"Great Morgan." Salem had already cummed in her ass and she was now tity fucking the cat.

Salem was purring and moaning, his dick firing loads of cat-cum all over Roxy's huge tits and face. Whenever it sprayed her face, she would open her mouth and suck it down.

After two more hours of intense, hot, passionate sex, where Salem had a chance to fuck Roxy's pussy, as well as Morgan's (Sabrina didn't want to loose her virginity to a cat), they all fell asleep on Morgan's bed. Even Salem was curled up between Sabrina's legs (she did allow him to lick her).

When the sun rose, Sabrina was back in her bed and in her pajamas, and Roxy was in hers. Their tits had returned to their normal small size, and the desire to have hot sex had past. Even Salem had returned back to the aunts (his dick having returned to its normal tiny size). Sabrina was a bit disappointed that her breasts were small again, but she never relished the idea of having to walk around with the huge melons. "Maybe a bit bigger, though." She would look up a spell later to make them into a more permanent, round C cup.

Now for the possible problems that might arise from last night. Would her roommates remember anything? A part of her hoped they would, so they could do it again. But now that she wasn't under the affects of the blue moon, Sabrina was afraid of them remembering and hoped they wouldn't. She was able to accept last night as being a special event.

Standing over Roxy's bed, Sabrina looked down at the raven-haired girl and smiled fondly at the memories. Her hand slowly slipped down to her cunt again (that was now dry), but when Roxy stirred and opened her eyes, she stopped.

"What?" Roxy asked.

"Nothing." Sabrina innocently said, backing away from the bed. "Um, do you remember what we did last night?"

Roxy sat up in bed and screwed up her face, trying to remember. "Actually, no I don't. But for some reason I remember having a dream about your cat." Remembering her "dream," Roxy also noticed that her sheets were wet. Sliding a hand down her hips, she was shocked to find her cunt soaked with white cum.

"Well, I wouldn't have any idea why you'd dream that." Sabrina innocently explained as she walked out of the room, her ass swiveling seductively.

The End.

12