Blue Prints

Story Info
This is all I want ;D
861 words
3.67
10.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, any pointers would be nice :D

*

I'm lying on the big bed reading, and you walk in. Before I have time to react, you slap me and yell that I've not been the good girl I should be, and its time for my punishment. You slap me again and pull me off the bed to my knees in front of you. You order me to remove my clothes, but I'm too slow. You pick me up and push me so that I'm leaning over the side of the bed, so my feet are just touching the ground, and spank me. My leash is on the table, and you attach my collar to keep me in place while you tie my arms down and my ankles together. You can control my every move, you have complete dominance over me.

You hold my neck down and lean over to whisper in my ear, telling me that I must apologize if I cry out and to thank you at the end for your time. You tell me that there's no point asking you to stop because you won't stop until I've been properly punished. You jerk my leash when you stand out to test me; I scream from fear and quickly apologize.

Here is my favourite toy, you say, laughing at my shaking body. You tell me you can do what ever you want to me, and I can't stop you, but there are some things we need to cover first. You drag your nails down my back, leaving trails of welts, and continue down my legs. When you stand up, you smack my ass over and over, leaving bruised handprints and making it bright red. Tears are in my eyes but I want to be good and don't cry out loud. You have a knife in your hand and rest the cool steel on my burning ass before dragging the tip lightly up my back and to my neck. You begin to drag it down, harder this time, and cut the skin of my shoulder blade, once, then twice. When I moan you get angry, this is punishment, you haven't given me permission to feel pleasure yet, you yell. You smack my ass again but I'm smiling and saying thank you. You're not done yet, you yell. You gag me for talking too much.

You start to claw my skin, dragging and nailing all over my back my legs my ass my arms and then you pull me up by my leash so you can do the same to the front. You whisper in my ear that you don't want any of my flesh to be untouched, that I'm disgusting for liking this, that I'm silly and deserve the pain, but not the pleasure, not yet. With your teeth you bite my neck, my breasts, by belly, and my thighs. Then you take my nipple into your mouth and suck, and begin fingering my wet pussy, not going in only touching the surface of my hole. You stand and bend me over again, yelling that now I can feel good, but if I come I don't get you anymore. Rubbing the tip of your hard cock on my opening you push just the tip in, before you grab my ass and spread the cheeks. You stroke with one hand and pull the crack apart, using the other hand to push your finger in my tight asshole. You begin to slowly insert your dick into me as you stretch my little asshole. I moan and you spank me once with your hand, leaving the fingers in me. You pull out and kneel to lick me, tasting how much I want you. You spit on me and shove more fingers in me, and fuck me for a moment before resting in me to tease me, filling me up but not letting me feel your desire or my pleasure yet.

You ask me if I'll be good and I nod. You ask me if I'll take all of you and I nod. So you begin fucking me hard and fast, but you yell that if I come you'll stop. You've got four fingers in my asshole, pulling it apart you can see what a dirty slut I am, and I love it, the feeling of your fingers in my hole, you filling me up.

I want to cum but I want your cum more. I can barely hold it in, my body is demanding I finish but I control it. You pull out as I'm at the peak, untie my ankles and push me on the bed so that I'm presenting to you on my knees. As you finger fuck me you touch yourself, looking at my gaping holes and bruised and broken body in pleasure. You did this to your little whore, your personal sex toy. Before you finish you fuck me again and fill me completely, our bodies shaking with orgasm as one. Although you've given me pleasure, you prove it was your choice by forcing me to eat your cum after you take off my gag.