Blue Velvet Ch. 04

Story Info
More role-playing after son & mom's 'date'.
4.6k words
4.5
62.3k
13
5

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

As I closed the door behind me I heard Mom yell from down the hall, "I really had a good time tonight sweetheart."

"So did I Mom." I called back as I walked to my room to hang up my jackets.

"Who the hell you calling Mom." Mom called back, "My name is Sarah, or can't you remember that. Maybe I should just kick your fucking ass out if you can't even remember your girlfriends name."

"Sorry lover." I chuckled in return. "I'll never do that again."

"You better not." She said as she paused briefly at the door to my room on her way to the kitchen. She had changed into her sleeping attire, my old t-shirt. It wasn't very revealing but it gave you a good view of her shapely legs. "Do you want another drink?" She asked as she opened the fridge to get some ice and mix.

"Sure," I said, "Make it a strong one."

"Will do." She replied as she put ice in two glasses.

I walked into the kitchen just as she was putting the finishing touches on our Margaritas. She handed me one and raised the other, "To our date tonight. May we have many more." She stated assertively.

"To our date." I responded and started to lift the drink to my lips.

My drink was stopped short of my lips by a look in my mothers eyes and her simple question, "And?"

"And may there be many more." I responded dutifully. Then I put my drink to my lips and took an appreciative drink.

Mom looked gleefully at me and took a sip from her drink before saying, "That's my man."

Mom looked at her reflection in one of the kitchen windows. She turned slowly around while gazing at her reflected image and as she turned she asked in a very drunken voice, "Do you really think that I look sexy?"

I took a sip from my drink and responded eagerly, "Oh hell yeah. Very sexy!"

"Even in this old thing?" she asked innocently, meaning the old t-shirt that she was wearing.

"Even in that old thing." I responded quickly as I took in the sight of my tall shapely mother clad only in the thin cotton fabric of an oversized t-shirt.

While she turned my gaze took in her figure, moving from the top of her head to her dainty bare feet. Stopping for more than and instant on the twin teaks of her majestic mamarries. Once more as my ogling gaze passed the hem of her shirt, I caught the faint glimpse of the crotch of her white cotton panties and the thin wisps of red pubic hair that protruded from the leg bands.

Returning my attention to Mom's green eyes, I detected a look of expectant apprehension in them. "Do you like what you see?" She asked anxiously.

"Oh hell yeah!" I replied enthusiastically. I almost followed that declaration up with, 'I'd like to see more.' But the words just wouldn't come out and I just dumbly, hoarsely repeated, "Oh hell yeah."

Holding her drink in one hand Mom walked the couple of steps across the room to me and extended her free hand toward me. Like an awestruck automaton I automatically extended my hand toward her outstretched digits.

Mom wound her fingers into mine and using that like a leash steared us both back toward the living room. She led me to the couch and said, "Sit." Before walking across the room toward the light switch and turning on the lights very dimly.

Next she moved to the stereo and turned on her favorite station, it played mostly soft rock, keeping the volume very low. Turning back to me she walked sensuously back toward the couch.

Somewhere inside of me grew the hope that she would reach down and pull the thin fabric of her shirt over her head and commence a sensual strip tease. Instead she sensuously danced a few steps to the beat of the old song before walking slowly to the couch and sitting down next to me.

Sliding in against me, Sarah slowly lifted my arm, and slid under it to put her head against my shoulder. She draped my arm across her shoulder with my hand coming to rest naturally on her upper arm.

I naturally turned my head to watch as she slid in so tight against me. I looked steadily into Sarah's limpid green eyes for several seconds before allowing my gaze to travel down her features.

I stopped first to look at the succulent pout of her full lips, she had removed what lipstick she might have had on them, the flesh looked so soft and desirable. Damn they looked so very kissable. While I watched, Sarah nervously extended her tongue and gently wet the skin of her lips. The movement was so natural and innocent, yet so sexually alluring. It was all I could do to refrain from putting my lips to hers in a mad and passionate kiss.

Reluctantly ripping my gaze from Sarah's succulent lips. I allowed my eyes to travel down her neck to the full heaving mass of her majestic bosom. This was a sight that would take any man's breath away, and give him in return an instant woodie.

Sarah's full tits strained at the thin fabric of the cotton t-shirt. It was easy to see the very erect nipples and the liver color of her large aureoles through the almost translucent fabric. I watched her breasts rise and fall rapidly, too rapidly perhaps, for a Mother snuggled up with her son.

From her breasts it was a straight shot visually to Sarah's crotch. I immediatly noticed that as Mom sat down the old t-shirt she was wearing had ridden up above her waist and I got a good glimpse of mom's white cotton underwear as well as a taste of her bare midriff. The underwear was tight on her firm, flat tummy and the crotch of the panties certainly looked like it was a bit wet from this evenings events.

Mom saw where my eyes were looking, and quickly pulled the t-shirt down to barely conceal her crotch. "Ooops." She slurred drunkenly, "I need to be more careful with how I sit." She concluded with a giggle.

Her speech drew my eyes back up to her face and the sight of flushed skin and a crooked smile on sultry lips, "Now, now. Be nice young man." She admonished with a soft slur.

She then took my hand into one of hers and nervously held it while her other hand, this one holding her drink rested on my thigh. "I don't know if you realize how much this night has meant to me." She stated softly.

"I had a nice time too." I said simply.

"Yes, I'm sure you did." She chuckled ruefully. "I bet you just loved hanging out with your drunk old mother." She said emphatically before looking away and taking a large slug from her drink.

Putting my drink on the arm of the sofa I reached over and placed my finger under my mothers chin turned her face up toward mine and said reassuringly, "I wasn't out with my old mother tonight. I was out with a beautiful and exciting woman named Sarah. It's been a long time since I've had as nice a night as I've had with this wonderful, sexy woman and I am going to be sad when this night is over."

"Oh Kenny!" She gushed and she turned to bury her face in my shoulder and sob quietly.

I took the drink from her hand and placed it next to mine on the arm of the sofa, pulled her close against me and self-consciously stroked her long red hair as she sobbed her heart out. A mother sobbing in her son's arms is guaranteed to rend the son's heart to ribbons and as she cried, my heard was shredded into tiny pieces by her tears.

After five or six long minutes Mom's tears subsided and she pulled her face back from my shoulder. "I don't know what brought that on." She stated flatly. "I guess that it's just that I've felt so unappreciated for so long."

"I appreciate you Sarah." I stated stiffly and defensively.

"I know you do dear.' She said and she kissed me softly on the lips before continuing, "But it's been so long since someone, any one, has told me that they found me exciting, let alone wonderful, and sexy."

"I'm sure that a lot of guys would find you exciting and wonderful too if you just let them." I stated lamely.

"You might be right baby." She sniffled as she nestled into my shoulder once more. "But it is just so hard for me to get out and meet any decent guys. I just don't feel right dating at this stage in my life."

She fiddled nervously with my hand, looked for her drink, found it on the arm of the couch, lifted her drink to her lips and took a sip before continuing. "You see baby. Your father and I dated very little. But he was my first man and we were always a pair. I never had to learn how to date any body else or be with anybody else if you know what I mean."

"Not really." I responded confusedly as I lifted my drink to my lips and took a sip.

She stared in a subdued tone, "Ok, let me put it another way. Your father is the only man that I have ever slept with and..."

The fact that I was aware of the situation surrounding my conception, and had heard the telling of the tale many times didn't make me any more comfortable to hear from my mothers' drunken lips. I guess that I swallowed wrong and coughed a little bit while she talked.

"Are you alright babe?" My mother slurred concernedly.

"Yeah fine." I managed to choke out between coughs. "Go on." I concluded.

"Well, your dad is the only man that I have ever had in my life or my bed and the prospect of picking a replacement is somewhat demoralizing." She slurred out with a soft if emphatic tone. "I don't know why I'm telling you this, if you want me to stop I'll stop." She finished.

"No, go on." I replied after now regaining my composure.

Now I was a bit intrigued. Men always like to hear about somebody else's sex life, especially if it is their parents. Women like to hear about love lives; men like to hear about the nitty-gritty of someone's sex life.

"Well, there isn't much to tell." She replied looking up at me curiously.

"Sure there is." I said eagerly, then rethinking my statement I cautioned, " Just tell me what you feel comfortable with."

She was silent for a moment and she took another slug from her drink and she fiddled nervously with my fingers. Then she started, her voice very low and soft, "At first let me fill in about our, your father and my relationship. Early on we were fine. He was a good and attentive lover. At least I think that he was good, but I never had anything to judge him against so I am just guessing."

She paused to take a sip from her margarita, cleared her throat and continued, "You came along very early in our lives together. In fact as you well know you were there before our life together even started."

"You were such a joy and we loved you very much, so much so that we decided to try for another child." She stopped for a second and started off again, "Your father was so passionate and attentive in those early years. He would come home from work and we would head for the bedroom and make love while dinner finished cooling. Then we would feed you and play with you before going to bed to make more wonderful love."

She paused again for another nervous drink and continued, "About ten years into our marriage, I started seeing a change in your father. He wasn't as passionate or desirous of me. I thought that the problem was with me, and I went out and bought some of those manuals. Hey they weren't as easy to find then as they are today, and I was a lot shyer too."

"I tell you what, I was one very embarrassed girl walking into a book store and asking for what some folks considered pornography in those days." She paused for a moment, remembering I guess, then she continued, "I tried to do what the manuals said to do but everything remained the same, or maybe even got worse. I just got to thinking that I was undesirable and worthless I suppose and I stopped even trying to get any affection from your father."

She took a long drink from her glass of booze and continued in a much more bitter tone, "Oh, we had sex alright. But it wasn't very often or very long. It was just enough to satisfy him, but he never seemed to give any thought to me." She stopped for a second before going on again, "It all stopped about three years ago. I guess that was the time that he took up with that whoring bimbo of his. He stopped coming to me at night at all, he wouldn't even touch me, the bastard!"

She started to sob violently and turned her face to my shoulder again. I rubbed at her shoulder and said such things as "That's ok, let it all out." Followed by, "He was a fool. You are a beautiful and sensuous woman." This seemed to only make her sob more and she buried her face into my shoulder like a sobbing child.

As she pulled her body close to me to lean into my shoulder her legs nearly came onto my lap. She felt like a little girl in my arms and I lifted her legs and put them across my legs and pulled her up so that she was actually sitting on my lap. Then I started to croon, "Now, now, that's alright." Like a father would do to soothe his little girl.

She nestled her face into the crux of my neck and sobbed, "Thank you, that feels nice." As I stroked her back and hair, and rocked her while she sobbed.

As she sobbed she poured her heart out about all the things she tried, and how they had failed to arouse him. She told me about trying oral sex and sexual aids but those things just seemed to drive the wedge further into the relationship.

"Finally I just gave up." She stated wetly. "I just didn't know of anything else that I could do."

I could feel the blubbering against my neck as she sobbed, "I felt so old and sexless that I thought that I would just die."

"I thought about having an affair, but it just didn't seem right. And then there was you." She paused sobbing but kept her face against my neck.

"Me?" I asked stupidly.

"Yeah you." She continued. "You were my life and I didn't want to do anything to make you ashamed of me in any way."

She paused to wipe her nose against my t-shirt and she said, "I guess that is why it wasn't all that hard on me when your father left me. It just pissed me off royal that he made such a big thing about them being in love. We were in love too and look where that got us." She concluded bitterly.

"So you two hadn't had sex for three years before he left?" I asked stiffly as I gently stroked her back.

"No, just two. But it's been three years for me now. Why?" She stammered.

"Wow, I can't go any longer than a week or I bust." I stated with emphasis, "How do you do it?"

"Do what?" Mom asked quietly.

"Get by. You know what I mean." I inquired perhaps too eagerly.

"That's none of your damn business young man." She stated bluntly.

"Ok Mom." I replied meekly feeling suitably rebuffed by the tone of her answer.

"I'm sorry baby. Maybe we can talk about that some other time, but not just now, I still feel too vulnerable." She stated lovingly. She seemed to have regained some of her composure because she was becoming more assertive.

"Whenever you feel like it." I said still smarting from sting of her tone.

"Ok baby. But remember that is kind of personal information." She said as she pulled her head away from my shoulder and looked me in the eye.

"Come on now, don't pout. Give your mommy a kiss." And she put her lips to mine for a tender and chaste kiss.

She pulled her lips from mine and looked me in the eye for a second before returning her soft lips to mine for a second, but this time, longer lasting kiss. "Now don't you feel better?" she slurred drunkenly.

The kiss was nice, but I felt like chuckling at the way she talked to me. This was a woman that minutes before was sobbing her heart out against my shoulder, and who was even now perched on my lap asking if I felt better.

But, I didn't laugh; I fell into the play-acting of the moment and said meekly, "Yes mommy, it made me feel all better."

She smiled brightly at me and responded, "Mommy kisses always make the hurt go away. Now don't they?"

"Yes they do mommy. Can I have another one?" I asked still playing the roll of a child.

"Yes of course you can." She said brightly and she leaned in and placed another soft, warm kiss on my willing lips. The kiss wasn't sexual in nature, but it made my lips tingle and my dick twitch.

Mom leaned in and held me close. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. As I held her on my lap and stroked her back, my arm came into inadvertent contact with her firm breasts. It was all I could do to not grope her firm round orbs. The feel of her breasts against my chest and arm made my cock swell uncomfortably full.

Mom's talk about sex and the physical contact of her sitting against me and now on me had kept me in a constant state of arousal ever since we were in the kitchen. My iron hard dick had long since pushed up through the slit in my boxers, and now it was hard as a rock beneath the firm yet resilient flesh of Mom's buttocks. I loved the feel of her ass against my oaken member but I almost felt as if I were about to cum each time she shifted position on my lap.

Mom had to feel the steel rod poised beneath the crack of her ass but she made no mention of it, she just continued to hold me close. Minutes passed in silence, Sarah would shift occasionally on my lap, each movement bringing me a pleasant sensation.

We held each other close, Mom desperately, but quietly clinging to me. I felt Mom's hot breath on my neck, her breaths coming in soft silence and even softer sighs. Eventually Mom broke the silence and said, "You know what I really hate the most about your father's and my breakup?"

"No Mom, I really don't" I replied almost indifferently. I immediately felt bad about my tone and followed up with, "Tell me." Said in what I meant to be a more interested tone of voice.

"It's the way the people treat me. They treat me like I'm some sort of pathetic soul they have to feel sorry for." She stated flatly. "It's the way they always shut up about their relationships when I come around. I guess they're afraid that I will feel left out if they bring up their marriages. Or they feel that I will feel jealous of their relationships with their lovers if they talk about them in my presence."

She paused for a second and then said, "I really hate the way they're always trying to set me up with one of their pathetic loser relatives or neighbors. And the way they tend to point out some one and say that I should go out with them because 'they might like me'." She huffed a sigh and finished, "Damn it! I don't need them to feel sorry for me. I felt sorry for myself for too long, I like myself now and I don't need their god damned pity."

"I know how you feel." I agreed without truly understanding.

She lifted her head, looked me straight in the eye and stated, "Someday I'm going to set them back on their heels. I'm going to march into that office with some sexy man on my arm and they're just going to die of envy."

She laughed loudly, then leaned in and kissed me once more on the lips. She pulled her lips from mine, leaned away from me, looked me blurrily in the eye and asked, "Do you really think that I'm sexy?"

She must have felt my cock straining against the fabric of my jeans and poised to get into her firm ass, so she had some inkling of what I thought of her at that moment. But to humor her I looked her up and down. First gazing into her lovely green eyes, letting my gaze wander over the alabaster skin of her face. Then traveling down the line of her neck across the swells of her breasts, stopping for an instant on her extremely erect nipples before traveling over the shapeless form of her nightshirt across the wet crotch of her panties to her muscular and very shapely legs.

I took as long as I could, allowing my eyes to drink in all of her features, first one way and then taking a slow return trip up her body, finally coming to rest on her eyes once more. The examination seems to have embarrassed her or maybe excited her because when my gaze rested at last on her face, it was a beet red. I looked challengingly into her green eyes and stated softly, "Yes Sarah. Your are a very, very sexy and exciting woman."

She let out a small shriek of glee and hugged me close once more. "Thank you sweetie. That makes me feel so good to be appreciated by you. I want you to always think that I'm sexy."

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers
12