Bluetooth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get the camera then – to record the experiment for future analysis." Peter affected a serious scientific manner as he urged Georgina off his lap and went to fetch the video camera.

Georgina flopped into the vacated chair and threw her legs over the arm rests, giving Jean-Paul a perfect view of her crotch with the electric blue fabric taut over her labia and tapering to little more than a thread just as it reached her ass hole. The moisture of her sex was clear to see, as was the trailing end of the wire. She smiled at him as the gizmo throbbed inside her. It was good to know he wasn't faking interest in her 38 year old body. It was a good feeling.

* * * * *

Lucy and Jean-Paul may have been Georgina and Peter's closest friends but there was a lot they didn't know about their neighbours. Georgina only admitted to 33 years – ok, so a woman lying about her age is no big deal, but so was Peter. At his recent 27th birthday party, he'd actually been 22. He was often referred to as baby faced and generally attributed his youthful looks to good quality soap and the love of a good woman: Half of which was true. Everyone said they were a perfect couple and nobody, in the face of such conspicuous personal chemistry, mentioned the age gap. If they only knew!

* * * * *

Lucy extricated herself from Jean-Paul's lap as Peter came back with the video equipment. As soon as he'd settled into a third chair that gave him good camera angles to film both girls, Lucy turned her back on him and, without bending her knees, slid her thong down to her ankles. Peter got a great shot of her butt – forbidden fruit that it was. Naked, Lucy knelt in front of Jean-Paul – He'd considerately dropped a cushion on the floor for her – and eased down his shorts as he lifted his hips.

Jean-Paul's penis was perhaps halfway awake now. Georgina could feel the thrumming gizmo in her pussy and fought the urge to reach for her clit.

"Take off your pants, Darling." Peter directed. "Let the boy see what he's fighting for."

Georgina unclipped the side of her blue thong and it sprang away from her pussy. She made a long leg and slid the fabric up over her foot, tossing it to Peter. She was completely exposed to Jean-Paul's gaze now – not just her pussy, wet as it was, but her – well Peter called it her cheerio because of a supposed resemblance to his favourite breakfast cereal. Jean-Paul wasn't wasting the opportunity either. He watched as she worked her pelvic floor muscles, sending a trickle of juice down over her anus. His cock twitched and the vibe surged inside her.

"Wow!" She exclaimed. It was one thing to know how the gizmo worked but a totally different matter to actually see it in action. "Do that again!"

"Its got a mind of its own." Jean-Paul indicated his penis.

"Honey. Wanna know why Georgie's so wet already?" She held two fingers under his nose. The scent of pussy sent another surge of power through Georgina's vaginal walls.

"Oh yes." Peter breathed appreciatively. "That's incredible. J-P, my friend, you are a genius."

"You ain't felt nothin' yet, Baby." Lucy grinned over her shoulder at Georgina.

Lucy dipped her head into Jean-Paul's lap and got herself a mouthful of still soft penis. Penises are like chocolate in reverse: Chocolate goes soft and shrinks in a girl's mouth. Lucy loved chocolate – and penises. As Peter's cock swelled and hardened like an emergency life raft in her mouth, Lucy could hear Georgina's guttural response. By the time he was fully hard, Lucy could hear the vibrator across the room, even though Georgina was doing her best to drown out the sound.

"Oh, Sweet Jesus!... Oh...Oh yes! That's good..."

Lucy cheated a little as she sucked on Jean-Paul's cock. She squeezed the base of his penis, where the sensor band surrounded it, making the gizmo pulse on command. She wanted to keep Georgina right on the edge until she felt Jean-Paul about to come.

It didn't take long. A few more minutes of nibbling, licking and sucking and Jean-Paul's seed splashed across the roof of Lucy's mouth. On cue, Georgina climaxed at the final surge of the gizmo.

"Ooh... Oooooh,... Oh Jesus .... OH YESSS!... YESSSSS." She squeezed the gizmo inside her, feeling her body pulse around the buzzing thing as her senses overloaded on the joy of release. She didn't even notice in her excitement that she'd squirted across the wooden floor, splashing Lucy's bare feet.

"Oh, that felt good...Mmm." Georgina purred as she came down to earth. Jean-Paul's softening penis slowed the gizmo down gently until it all but stopped. Georgina gently pulled the wires apart and drew the vibrator from her sodden pussy.

"That has to be marketable." Said Peter, switching off the camera. "You need a name for it though. Remote Cuntroller perhaps?"

"Peter!" Georgina was the first to spot the pun.

"It's just a gimmick." Jean-Paul didn't really see the potential. Surely it was a very limited swingers market.

"Gimmicks sell! Thrill seekers are always after something new." Peter could see the potential. "Can you make a girl operated controller?"

"Can't see how. Why?" Jean-Paul sat up and drew Lucy back onto his lap, idly toying with her breasts.

"Lesbians." Lucy understood.

"Yeah. Imagine a pair of vibrators that responded to each other like this thing." Peter elaborated.

"Imagine a vibrator that responded to being within thirty feet of another one, anywhere." Georgina mused. "Oh God! Was that me?" She finally noticed the splashes on the floor.

"Yes." Peter said to her. "It looked great on video too."

"Sorry Lucy, Peter's such a pervert he actually likes these little accidents. Did I get you?"

"Just my foot. And don't apologize. I made you do it and, like you said, its just a little accident. Shall we adjourn to the pool?"

"Don't you want to try the gizmo?" Georgina asked.

"Not again. I had a go earlier and right now I'd rather something real in my snatch instead. What d'ya say Peter? Up for it?" Lucy had never actually fucked Peter before but she'd sucked his cock a few times and as he and she were the only ones who hadn't come yet, she thought this might be a good occasion to take that next step.

"Quite literally." Peter said, slipping out of his shorts to show off his proud hard-on.

"To the pool!" Georgina sprang to her feet, nearly slipping in the puddle and struck a heroic pose with one arm outstretched towards the door.

"To the pool!" three voices echoed. In the free for all dash, Jean-Paul lingered to peel the Band Aid off his thigh, take the sensor band off his cock and discard the controller. He arrived last, in time to see Lucy standing, legs akimbo on the edge of the pool, flinging herself at Peter. At last he'd get to fuck Georgina. He'd waited months for Lucy to get up her nerve.

"What were you just saying about a vibrator that responds anywhere?" Jean-Paul slipped into the water beside Georgina who settled against him to watch Lucy and Peter.

"I was just thinking about getting tingles from random women. Wouldn't that be fun?" Georgina's hand found Jean-Paul's cock and caressed it. Either her hand or the sex show a few feet away was having an effect. Probably both.

"Would women really want that? Where could you wear it? It's not like you could walk around the mall looking for spontaneous orgasms."

"Singles bars. The beach. There are places."

"I didn't know you were that keen on other women." Jean-Paul was fully erect now. He drew Georgina round in front of him and gripped her hips, lifting her so she could curl her legs around his waist. She sighed as his cock slid deep into her pussy.

"I'm not, but you have to admit the idea of anonymous tingles is... intriguing." She gyrated on his shaft, making good use of the buoyancy the water provided.

There was no more idle chit-chat. Peter's grunts and Lucy's gasps, squeals and yells of ecstasy were a perfect accompaniment to Jean-Paul's and Georgina's sexual adagio. They took it slow. They enjoyed every moment. They listened to their partners climaxing and they moved together, mouths as firmly joined as their hips. Eventually, they came together. Georgina said a silent prayer.

* * * * *

Peter and Georgina had a secret... and a plan. Their regular parties had been carefully timed recently to coincide with Georgina's ovulation cycle. She really wanted a baby and, after long, late night discussions with Peter, who could not possibly be the father, they'd agreed that Jean-Paul would be a perfect surrogate... if she could hook him. Well, she'd hooked him.

* * * * *

Lucy and Jean-Paul eventually made their way home to their own bed.

"Your gizmo was a success." Lucy snuggled up to Jean-Paul in the darkness.

"Did you have a good time with Peter?"

"Mmm. Yes. Couldn't you tell? You were there too. Or were you pre-occupied?"

"I was." He kissed Lucy goodnight and closed his eyes. Sleep took them both.

* * * * *

"Happy Darling?" Peter held Georgina close.

"Deliriously." She was crying.

"You know you may not catch first time?" Peter injected a note of caution.

"But there'll be other times." Georgina wrapped Peter's arm around her and listened for a long time until the tempo of his breathing changed. Then she too, fell asleep.

* * * * *

Peter spent the Thursday and Friday contemplating marketing options for the gizmo. He also ordered some law books covering patents, copyright and intellectual property rights. Peter had finally found a use for his degree in law. He'd made Jean-Paul a proposition: He'd put up all the money and handle the business side in return for each of the four of them having a 25% share of the business. He'd argued to include their women as they knew the market better than the two guys and having four shareholders meant that it only took three out of four to agree in order to get anything done.

When Peter had dropped by, late on Saturday, to discuss some of the details with Jean-Paul and to ask for schematics for the patent application, Jean-Paul had been busily working on the MkII gizmo. He'd distractedly agreed to everything and, yes, yes, he'd do some schematics.

Peter had been quite disappointed at the lack of enthusiasm but Lucy explained over coffee that Jean-Paul had got an idea from Georgina and had spent the morning in Radio Shack, the afternoon in a local adult shop and all evening in his study.

"When he gets like this, its best to just leave him to it and slide his meals under the door." Lucy smiled wistfully, resigned to a quiet weekend while her boyfriend worked out his 'idea'. "What you've got to remember is... Jean-Paul is a geek. It's easy to forget that because he looks like a track star but, under that ruggedly masculine exterior he's..."

"A geek. Sorry. I forgot that wife-stealer has a brain too."

"Wife-stealer?"

"Georgina hasn't stopped smiling yet. Whenever I ask what's up she just says J-P." It was Peter's turn to smile ruefully.

"It'll wear off. I felt a little like that all Thursday. You've nothing to worry about from Jean-Paul." She glanced meaningfully at his crotch. "Tell you what. I'm on my own this evening – or near as makes no difference. I'll leave a note on the counter for Jean-Paul and come back with you for dinner. You can explain all these business ideas to me. Jean-Paul is never going to listen to them so I better had take an interest."

"Deal."

* * * * *

Dear Jean-Paul,

Your dinner's next door, with me.

Love,

Lucy x

* * * * *

Lucy wasn't entirely surprised that Jean-Paul didn't show up for dinner. She knew how easily he lost track of time when he was working on anything. About eleven, Georgina and Peter started getting a bit amorous toward each other and Lucy came home. It didn't occur to her to stay and join in the fun – not without Jean-Paul. Sharing as couples was one thing. Having a threesome when he wasn't there was a totally different kettle of fish. It was to Georgina and Peter's credit that they never even suggested it.


* * * * *

While Georgina was in the shower, whimpering as her ass was impaled on Peter's penis, Lucy discovered that the note she'd left on the counter hadn't even been read yet. Enough was enough! It was Saturday night for heaven's sake. A girl with all her natural charms shouldn't have to masturbate on Saturday night. She didn't knock on the study door before opening it.

"Hi Luce. What's for dinner?" Jean-Paul didn't even look round.

"It's gone eleven o'clock. Dinner was hours ago – next door." She reflected on just how exasperating pet men could be.

"Oh." Jean-Paul seemed distracted by all the code on the screen in front of him. "Oh. Could you fix me a sandwich please?" He still hadn't looked away from the screen.

"No. I just came to say goodnight. I'm going to bed. I'm going to flatten some batteries then I'm going to cry myself to sleep."

"Cry? Why?" Jean-Paul was still only half listening.

"Because I'm standing here naked and you haven't even noticed." She managed to sound really upset. It was a tactic she'd used before – But, importantly, not with Jean-Paul.

He turned away from the screen in time to see her bare backside move away from the study door in the direction of the stairs. He thought about calling her back then he thought better of it and followed her.

"Lucy, I'm sorry. I-mm-mmm-mm" He tried to apologize but it's as hard to speak with two tongues as it is with none. Lucy ambushed him as he came into the bedroom, hermetically sealing her mouth over his, holding his head immobile with two fistfuls of his long, dark hair and pressing scented, soft flesh against as much of his torso as she could manage. He shuffled her backward until he knees encountered the edge of the bed and vertical became horizontal in much the manner experienced by trees.

If someone had shouted "Timberrrrr!" as they hit the mattress, it wouldn't have been inappropriate. There was definitely wood involved. Lucy's legs, flung wide as she toppled, coiled around him, holding him even more closely. Jean-Paul struggled to push his Bermuda shorts past an erection that hooked them like a barb on a man-sized fishhook. The thought flitted across his mind that at least jeans unfastened at the waist. With an almost painful effort, he pushed the shorts down his legs until his cock sprang free, slapping against Lucy's labia. She had to relax her grip a fraction to allow him enough manoeuvring room to guide the hot head of his cock into her. His glans bumped against her tender flesh several times before finding the entrance to her vagina and sliding in. Jean-Paul didn't stop pushing until his balls were resting against her bottom. His pubic hair tickled her anus – about as much contact with her ass as she was comfortable with, though this tickling touch did make her squirm in a delightfully filthy fashion under him.

"Do me slowly...Like you did Georgie." She broke the hermetic seal of their lips. Jean-Paul's hips gyrated in lazy circles, stirring her juices rather than pumping in and out, enjoying the pulsating caress of her snatch as she squeezed his cock.

"Slowly." He mumbled, trying to kiss her and speak simultaneously. Slow sex wasn't something they'd done a lot of. Lucy usually preferred more aerobic sex. That was why he'd taken the opportunity with Georgina: He liked really mellow, Barry White sex occasionally but didn't get it 'at home'. With Lucy, the phrase "Fuck me" was almost always followed by "now!", "hard!", "like a bitch in heat." or some combination of the above.

Lucy didn't say another word. Jean-Paul took her with gentle deliberation, raising her to the brink of orgasm and keeping her from teetering over for seemingly hours. He caressed her breasts, teased nipples and raked her ribs with his fingertips, raising giggles of ticklishness between gasps of excitement and moans of sensual delight. When he judged he'd strung her along enough, Jean-Paul exerted himself just a little more, sending Lucy over the edge. It wasn't her usual orgasm. She didn't get vocal. She shook with the intensity of it and sank her teeth into his shoulder, her nails dug into his back and held him as he tensed and came too, deluging the hot depths of her belly.

All passion spent, Jean-Paul let his weight settle on her gently and they lay together catching their breath as his penis softened inside her. When Lucy could no longer hold him in, he moved to lie beside her and she curled against him, wrapping his arm around her and clinging to it.

"Honey, that was the best apology ever." Lucy purred.

* * * * *

In the morning, Lucy felt so mellow towards Jean-Paul that she brought him breakfast in bed, waking him with a maple syrup flavoured kiss.

"Good morning Honey. Orange juice?" Lucy waited for him to sit up then placed a tray on his lap.

"Thanks. I'm starving." Jean-Paul's stomach rumbled to confirm his assertion.

"Course you are, Honey." Lucy settled herself beside him on the bed and pinched a piece of crisp bacon from his tray. "You missed dinner last night. What were you so busy with anyway?"

"I'll show you. The latex will have cured by now. Wait here." Jean-Paul foisted the breakfast tray upon Lucy and positively bounded out of the bedroom. He was back in less than a second strip of bacon – Well, Lucy was hungry too.

"I got the idea from Georgie." He explained, sitting back on the bed and dropping two gizmos on the bedspread between them. He retrieved his tray and tucked in to the last piece of bacon – Well? I said Lucy was hungry – scrambled eggs and wholemeal toast.


"They look horrid." Lucy observed. The new gizmos had been dipped in something vaguely flesh coloured and were lumpy looking.

"They're prototypes. I know I'll have to work on the aesthetics but it's the function that's interesting, not form." He munched through another forkful of eggs before continuing. "Switch them on." These gizmos did at least have a switch on the end of the wire. Lucy turned one on. Nothing. She flicked the switch on the other. Both gizmos buzzed for about half a second.

Lucy turned the gizmo she was holding over and over, examining it carefully. It was the same construction as the original but Jean-Paul had moulded some sort of rubber sheath over it. As she prodded an exploratory fingertip at one of perhaps ten ridges that ran from nose to tail, the one on the bed buzzed occasionally and erratically.

"They're paired." Jean-Paul explained around another mouthful. At least, it would have been an explanation if Lucy had any idea what he was talking about.

"Paired?" She showed her ignorance. Jean-Paul put down his fork and hurried to chew and swallow before demonstrating.

"Squeeze it in your fist. See?... Now relax your grip...and that one slows down."

Lucy squeezed the gizmo and it's twin leapt into life. As she eased her grip, the loose one slowed then speeded up as she clenched again. She looked mildly impressed.

"The other works the same way. If you and Georgina wear them, you'll be able to control each other's vibrators simply by squeezing with your vaginas. Neat huh?"

"Neat? It's astounding. Does it work the same as the first one?"

"Not exactly. The ridges are basically a tube glued onto the old gizmo. When you squeeze it, it forces water into a little balloon inside – the tip of a condom actually – The sensor band I wore is around the balloon – half in each gizmo." He noticed Lucy was wearing the expression she usually had five minutes after asking about his day at work. "Anyway, to put it simply-"

"Please!" Lucy beseeched.

"Squeezing outside inflates the balloon inside and the rest is just like the original. I had to dip them in latex to hold all the tubing in place. You girls play rough."

Lucy gave him a look. "Doesn't all this squidgy stuff absorb all the vibrations?"

"I thought about that but it felt pretty forceful in my hand. Try it. Squeeze both."