Blushing Bridegroom

Story Info
Jeremy Harper becomes a man on his wedding night.
1.3k words
3.84
42k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy Harper carried Sandra into the honeymoon suite. Her eyes were locked into his as he laid her on the heart shaped bed. She looked up and smiled, "I think I'll slip into something more comfortable. I have a big surprise for you."

He smiled nervously as she slipped off into the bathroom. He took off his suit jacket and sat down in a chair across the room. He was extremely nervous about his honeymoon. This was the night he had been dreaming of his whole life. The sweat formed on his forehead and he felt butterflies dancing in his stomach. This was going to be his first time and a thousand thoughts were racing through his mind.

Would he perform well?

Would Sandra find him desirable?

Would he find her desirable?

He looked down at his hands to find them shaking with excitement and fear. How could so many emotions go through a man at once?

He undone his tie, threw it off, and unbuttoned the first three buttons on his shirt. His face was hot and flushed. Boy, she was taking her sweet time. It felt like it had been a lifetime ago when she left. The air must have been thin in the room, for he kept losing his breath. His eyes scanned the large room. The heart shaped bed was covered in red satin sheets. There was a bottle of mead on the nightstand, along with two wine glasses.

Finally, his eyes became fixed on the doorknob of the bathroom, the room where is bride was changing. Probably, she was changing into something sexy and lacey. He smiled at that thought. The doorknob slowly turned, Jeremy swallowed hard, and the door opened. There stood his new bride in the doorway. His eyes became fixed upon her body. She was standing there in the nude.

Sandra watched Jeremy's breathing become labored. Oh, the silly boy was still dressed. She smiled seductively at him. A nervous smile crossed his face. Sandra rubbed her breasts, squeezing the mountains of female flesh together. She started to walk towards Jeremy. Her figure was magnificent; he was unable to take his eyes off her.

She was standing in front of him, while his eyes ran up and down her body feeding upon the glory of her womanhood. She smiled down at him as their eyes met.

"What do you think, my darling", asked Sandra in a soft feminine voice.

"Y...You're perfect."

A smile crossed her face. She lowered her body, until her breasts were inches from his face.

"How perfect am I, Jeremy?"

Her nipples were just inches from his eyes. They were more beautiful than he had imagined.

"You are womanhood in its perfection."

With that remark, she placed herself into his lap.

"Wrap your arms around me, Jeremy."

She felt his shaking limbs wrap around her body. She was loving this, waiting to take his virginity away on their wedding night was perfect. Her cherry red lips pressed against his. Her body felt warm and soft to the touch. The heat and the sensual energy that escaped from her body to his was indescribable. Their kissing was becoming faster and more passionate. Sandra could feel Jeremy's erection through his pants. She started to grind her bare bottom against his hardness, until she could feel the precum leaking through. She rose off his lap and grabbed his hands.

"Stand up, Jeremy."

He stood up without taking his eyes off her. She led him, until he was standing in front of the bed. She started unbuttoning his shirt. Her fingers moved at a slow and teasing pace. Watching his face flush was making her as wet as the ocean. The shirt was off and tossed to the floor.

"Oh, my! I see that you have been working-out", she spoke as she ran her fingers through his chest hair.

Her soft fingers glided through his chest hair like ten snakes in a grassy meadow. Her expert fingers massaged his chest with care. Soon, they found their way to his nipples. He let out a low moan when he felt her fingers pinching them. She lowered her mouth to his left nipple and took it into her mouth. She sucked on them, until he was moaning with pleasure.

"Remember this, Jeremy. This is how I want you to do it for me."

She sucked and sucked on his nipples. He was in pleasure, because of her expert sucking. He was in pain, because his cock was in a fabric prison. How he longed to have her remove his pants! She must have read his mind, for she undone his belt. In one quick pull the belt was pulled from his pants and tossed across the room. Then, she grabbed his pants and yanked them off. His cock was very hard and dripping wet. She shoved him in the bed and jumped in beside him. She took her hand and rubbed it up and down his slippery cock. She gripped it hard and rubbed it faster. Jeremy's breathes were getting very quick.

"Oh, Sandra, I think I am going to..."

Before he could say another word, he shot a load of cum high into the air.

"Mmm, such a good boy", spoke Sandra as she licked her cum soaked hand.

Jeremy breathing returned to normal.

"Why did you do that?"

"I wanted to see the look in your eyes. I wanted to hear you moan."

"Now, what should we do?"

Sandra stuck her nipple in Jeremy's mouth.

"Suck, baby, suck", screamed Sandra.

Jeremy started to suck and Sandra felt her clit swelling. She could feel him rolling her nipple around with his tongue. He was sucking like an expert.

"Oh, Jeremy, you are a very good student", spoke Sandra in her schoolteacher's voice.

Her clit needed rubbed, so she grabbed his hand and guided his fingers into her. By instinct he wiggled his fingers in her. Sandra came quickly with her screams filling the room. She calmed herself, looked at Jeremy's cock, and saw that it was still soft. She needed him hard. Her pussy was aching to be filled. Jeremy was staring at the ceiling; this was the best night of his life. He could feel his boyhood leaving him. Suddenly, things went dark for Jeremy. Sandra had covered his face with her womanhood.

"Stick your tongue in it. Oh, eat me alive, Jeremy!"

She felt his tongue enter her, it felt wet and soft.

"Move your tongue in a circle, baby. Yes, Jeremy, Mmm Mmm."

She started to hump his face. She drove her pelvis into his face, until she started to cum. When she rolled off of Jeremy, she could see that his face was covered in her love juices. She giggled at this sight and Jeremy just smiled at her.

"Is this everything that you imagined it to be?"

"Yeah."

"You look like a little boy with candy on his face. I'll clean you up."

She ran her tongue across his face. Jeremy felt her moist tongue glide over his cheeks, along his nose, in his eyes, and cross his lips. Sandra licked him clean.

"Would you like another taste of me?"

Jeremy nodded his head. Sandra straddled his legs and lowered her head, until their lips touched. She kissed him deeply and passionately. She could feel his cock grow hard. It was rubbing her outer lips and she was ready for him. She looked into Jeremy's bright green eyes and she knew he was ready to become a man. After twenty-four years of waiting, his moment had arrived. Her vagina started to open taking his cock into her. Their moans filled the air as she lowered her body onto his. Jeremy's cock was deep inside of her and it completely filled her.

She looked into Jeremy's eyes and the little boy was gone. He rolled over and now he was on top. He pulled his cock out. Then, he entered quickly making Sandra scream in pain and pleasure. He increased the pace, but taking his time to grind his hips into hers. She moaned and screamed his name, until the whole world could hear her. She came with such great force that it sent shockwaves through his cock causing him to cum.

Jeremy poured the mead into the two wine glasses and they toasted his new found manhood.