BMOC: The Shopping Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,009 Followers

"Take out my cock," I ordered. Dr. Carrington obeyed, swiftly unbuckling my belt and opening my fly. I wasn't wearing underwear, so once my pants were unzipped she brought my shaft out, moving quickly but carefully. Once the beast had been set free, she stopped and stared for a moment, awestruck by my sheer size. I always enjoy these moments, when a woman realizes just what she's dealing with—over a foot of veiny, pussy-pleasing meat, as thick as most girls' forearms, and as stiff and hard as a baseball bat. It generally leaves them stunned, and Dr. Carrington was no exception—and she'd seen it before, many times.

Dr. Carrington stuck out her tongue and gave the underside of my shaft a long lick, starting at the base and going straight up to the tip. She paused for a moment when her tongue first made contact, as she tried to puzzle out what she was tasting. But she didn't let her confusion stop her. She opened her mouth as wide as it could go and made as if to swallow me whole. But she was caught short by my hand in her hair; I held her back, as she struggled futilely to get my cock into her mouth. I let her fight for a moment, until she closed her mouth and let out a whine of frustration and disappointment.

"I didn't tell you to suck me off. I'm not going to punish you, because you were trying to please me, and that's what you're for—but you should have asked what I wanted of you first. You haven't learned how to anticipate my desires yet, and you know you're not smart enough to figure it out on your own." I paused for effect. "I don't want a blowjob right now. What I want is to use your holes as I see fit. We've got about an hour before the store has to reopen, so I figure I'll get to take a crack at each of your holes. Now open your mouth, you dumb fucking cunt."

My lovely little slut opened her mouth obediently and didn't resist as I forced my cock down her gullet. I didn't stop until her nose was pressed to my groin and her tongue had slipped out of the tight seal formed by her lips to tickle my balls. Kelly poked her head around the corner and raised an eyebrow in a silent question. I waved her in, still holding Dr. Carrington's face to my crotch, and gestured for her to take a seat. "Taste that, bitch? You know what that is? You're tasting the shop girl's cunt. I let her have a quick ride so you'd have something to clean off. Now she's going to watch you get debased for my amusement."

Dr. Carrington closed her eyes at that. She hadn't stopped playing with herself since I returned, and the thought of having a stranger watch me take her seemed to push her over the edge. Even with my cock buried balls-deep in her throat I could hear her moaning, the low sound blending with the wet noises of her fingers plunging into her dripping slit.

I started to pump my cock in and out of her throat as Dr. Carrington came, keeping my eyes locked on Kelly the whole time. I spoke to Kelly, whose skirt was still hiked up around her waist. "Feel free to enjoy yourself while you watch." Kelly wasted no time in spreading her legs and leaning back in her chair. She unbuttoned her shirt and slipped one hand in to fondle her own tits, while the other was active between her legs. I took my time with Dr. Carrington—I wasn't being rough with her or fucking her particularly hard, but I wasn't slowing or stopping either. Her orgasm made it impossible for her to get the rhythm as I steadily thrust into her throat, and the corset didn't help her breathe either. She was beginning to go red from lack of air.

"See what's happening here, Kelly? My little throat-slave is letting me use her as a like, even though it means she can't breathe. She's got no problem putting my pleasure first, even over her need for air. That's what makes her a good girl." Kelly just watched with half-closed eyes, biting her lower lip as she continued to work one hand under her shirt and the other under her panties. Dr. Carrington's eyes were fluttering shut as well, as my cock continued to periodically cut off her air. I pulled out to let her catch her breath and let my cock hang in the air, a few strands of Dr. Carrington's spit dripping from my shaft.

Dr. Carrington coughed a few times as she recovered. I let her rest for a moment more, and then I picked her up bodily and dropped her unceremoniously on the bench. Her ass was up against the wall, her legs were tucked up close to her chin, and her head was hanging off the edge of the bench. She was panting with excitement (and a bit of fear), making her chest rise and fall invitingly under her corset. Dr. Carrington stared at me, eyes glazed, and let her mouth hang open for me to use.

Of course, I did just that.

This time, I used her mouth like it was another cunt. I slammed my rod down her throat, making her gag and choke. Each time she did, her throat tightened around me, gripping my cock like a fist. My relentless throat-fucking brought up a lot of spit, and soon it was running down her cheeks. Copious amounts of precum were oozing out of the tip of my prick into her mouth and getting fucked down her gullet or forced out the sides. My heavy balls slapped against her forehead and smeared the mess of precum and spittle around her face. It didn't take long until she was barely recognizable under the flowing streams.

Dr. Carrington laid there and accepted my throat-rape without complaint. In fact, she was still masturbating, rubbing at her clit with one hand and delving deep into her cunt with the other. I slapped at her inner thighs, forcing her to spread her legs wide so I could watch as she got herself off while I abused her mouth.

It didn't take long before I felt the need to cum rising. I called out to Kelly again. "Come close, Kelly, and watch me feed my whore her favorite food." Kelly slipped out of her chair onto the floor and crawled close, taking up a position just behind me, where she could see Dr. Carrington's face (or at least the mass of precum and spit that was covering her face like a mask). I groaned and came. My first spurt seemed to last forever as I buried my cock in Dr Carrington's throat, pumping a load directly into her, bypassing her mouth entirely. I pulled back slowly as my cock continued to pulse, leaving a thick trail of my seed behind me as I continued to throb in her throat. I unleashed eight or so pulses before the head of my dick made it out of her throat. I left it in her mouth as my orgasm continued. I kept talking to Kelly, my words interspersed with grunts as I came. "Watch her try to swallow my load. Watch her eat my spunk like it was fucking ambrosia."

Dr. Carrington's mouth was working overtime to keep up with my emission—she had ample experience with swallowing my loads, and it had paid off. Not one drop made it out of her lips, even though I sent the better part of a pint of spunk her way. She guzzled it down, straight from the tap. I knelt down and grabbed a pair of panties—some unflattering green number, part of an ensemble I had her try on—and gently wiped her face. When she opened her eyes, I favored her with a warm smile. "You did good."

She smiled back and said, quietly, "Thank you, sir. And thank you for feeding me again."

I stood back up. "I'm not done with you. By the time I'm done, even a greedy whore like you will be too full of spunk for more. Get down on all fours like the bitch you are." Dr. Carrington scrambled to obey, practically falling off the bench and crawling out to the center of the room. She put her head down on the floor and arched her back, presenting her pussy and ass for the taking.

"Very good. Why don't you tell Kelly about how I made you into my personal fuck-toy while I decide what hole to take next?"

Dr. Carrington started talking immediately. "Sir came into my office, and I instantly needed to have him. I tried to take charge but he showed me that I was just a stupid slut for him to use. He took my ass and my throat and my cunt and--" Her babbling was cut off by a squeal as I slid three inches of my shaft, still slick with spit, into her ass.

"Keep going. Tell Kelly what you like about being my cum dump," I said as I teased her, sliding my dick halfway into her ass before slowly pulling out.

"I love it when he takes me. I cum over and over when Sir fucks my ass or my pussy. He's like a god, and he treats me like I deserve. I used to think I was smart, but he has taught me that I'm a stupid little slut for him to use and that's what gives me worth."

I delivered a powerful slap to Dr. Carrington's ass, prompting her to continue. "Sir is teaching me to be a good girl for him. Sir is so good to me, please fuck me now Sir!" I obliged her, sliding my entire length into her tight pucker. I slapped her ass again on the other side to commemorate my entry and enjoyed the way her ass jiggled from my strike. Then I leaned forward, bending down, putting my hands on the backs of her shoulders and pinning her to the rough carpet of the store's changing rooms.

"See, Kelly? This is what you could get if you're a good girl too." One of Dr. Carrington's hands was busy between her legs, her fingers dancing on her clit, as I started to pummel her ass from behind. My balls started slapping against her hairless pussy lips as I stretched her asshole. My thrusts were slow, but powerful; I kept raising my hips, supporting my weight with my arms, and then just dropped, sending a ripple through Dr. Carrington's whole body each time. Kelly watched silently the whole time, one hand squeezing and twisting one nipple and the other strumming her exposed clit. She came, writhing on the floor and choking back a scream.

I decided that Kelly's orgasm marked a good time for a position change. So I rolled to one side, my cock still deep in Dr. Carrington's ass, and pulled her up with me as I dropped to the floor. I ended up lying on my back with Dr. Carrington astride me facing away. "Turn and face me, slut. I want to watch you bounce on my cock."

Dr. Carrington spun in place, still impaled on my shaft, until she was straddling my waist. She started to ride me; her dark blue corset restrained her tits from bouncing freely, but not enough to hold them completely immobile. "Hands behind the back," I ordered, and Dr. Carrington immediately complied, crossing her arms behind her back and thrusting out her chest as she did.

I started to brush my fingers across her clit as she rode me. She jerked at the first moment of contact, but kept up her pace, taking my cock twice a second. "Do you want to cum, slut?" I asked.

"Mmmm, yes, please," she moaned in reply.

"Gonna cum from my fingers and my cock, whore? Gonna cum in front of this stranger, in a public place, while wearing slutty lingerie? Taking my cock in your fucking ass?"

Dr. Carrington's replies started edging toward incoherence. "Please... yes... let me... please... cum... please..."

I smiled at her and gave her permission to climax. "Cum, slut. Cum for the shop girl so she can see one of the rewards for good service." Dr. Carrington's head lolled back as she came, exposing her pale throat. Her hips bucked and jerked, her eyes screwed shut, and her mouth fell open as if to scream or moan, but no sound came out.

I didn't let up my assault on her body. Dr. Carrington had stopped riding me, but I started to thrust up into her to compensate, and my fingers kept up their steady attention on her clit. With my other hand, I grabbed her throat, cutting off her air. Her hips continued to bounce and twitch from my thrusts as she came again--or perhaps she never stopped, and this was all one long, mind-blowing orgasm. The ring of her asshole clenched tighter than ever around my cock, and she started to quiver as she tried to gulp in air. She started to thrash from side to side, but my grip was like iron, and kept her locked in place, unable to escape my relentless stimulation.

Dr. Carrington's continuous orgasm drove me over the edge as well before too long. I rolled again, still holding her throat in one hand, leaving her pinned to the floor. I relaxed my grasp so she could breath and pulled out of her battered hole. With my free hand, I stroked myself until I came. My spunk churned in my balls, eager for release, and then erupted, unleashing torrents of semen all over her corseted body. The spunk stained the fabric and splashed up onto her face. Cords of cum splattered to the floor above her shoulders. Some hit my arm, and yet more splashed down onto the top slopes of her tits. As my orgasm waned, thick ropes of spunk ended up draped over her sodden cunt.

When I was finished, I exhaled--I hadn't even realized that I was holding my breath--and released my grasp on Dr. Carrington. I stood up and beckoned to Kelly. She approached, somewhat hesitantly. "Clear her up. Use your fingers and your mouth. Don't swallow any of it; it's all for her." Kelly nodded once and got down on all fours beside Dr. Carrington. She started scooping up the long, thick strings of cooling cum off the floor with her fingers, letting them drip into Dr. Carrington's open mouth. Dr. Carrington, for her part, let my sperm pool in her mouth, not swallowing until her the spunk had risen high enough fill her mouth completely. Once the floor was clean, Kelly turned her attention to the corset, licking up my load and then sharing it with Dr. Carrington in a cummy kiss. Finally, Kelly cleaned off Dr. Carrington's spunk-stained skin, gathering up my load with a light, loving touch and letting my professor lick it from her proffered fingers.

I rested for a moment, temporarily sated. Kelly straightened herself up as Dr. Carrington took off the corset and put her shopping clothes back on. We paid and left, making Dr. Carrington the proud owner of three corsets (including the blue one that set me off--a clean new one, of course. I think Kelly took the used one home as a souvenir.), an assortment of bras, panties, stockings, garters, gloves, and a set of white bridal lingerie that wasn't in her size. I sensed her curiosity about the latter item, but I didn't say anything about it. We simply left Frederick's and headed back out to the car.

I tossed Dr. Carrington's purchases in the trunk, then hopped back in the driver's seat. I turned to Dr. Carrington. Her public displays had clearly turned her on; her nipples pressed against the fabric of her shirt, and the crotch of her cut-off jeans was visibly damp. She was going to get plenty more excitement before the day was out. "Do you want the reward I promised you?" I asked, as I started the car.

Her breath caught for a moment, then she replied. "Yes, sir, if you see fit."

"Good answer. Here it is: you can masturbate while I drive to our next stop, and you can cum as many times as you want." Her hand immediately dipped below the waistband of her cut-offs as she went to work. As I pulled out of the parking lot, she dropped her seat back as far as it could go (not far, in her tiny car), put her head back, and closed her eyes contentedly as she settled in for a session of self-pleasuring.

Soon her breath was coming quickly as the finger of her right hand worked furiously beneath her tight jeans. She pushed her top up with her other hand and started to caress and stroke her breasts. She didn't seem at all concerned about the fact that we were currently driving in a convertible, with its top down, through city streets. Perhaps her need to cum had overridden her shame, or (more likely, I thought) the two were linked in her mind. In any case, she was enjoying herself. Her hips were rolling gently, and small coos of pleasure escaped her lips. She was rubbing her thighs together and arching her back. Before five minutes had passed, she biting her lower lip as if holding back an eruption. I reached over with one arm and brushed the back of my fingers against her cheek. She turned toward me, eyes still closed, rubbing against my outstretched hand like a cat. I let my fingertips trace a path down her neck to her arm, and then said a single word: "Cum."

Dr. Carrington responded almost instantly. Her eyes stayed shut as she lifted her hips off the seat; her head lolled back and her mouth hung open. She gave a couple of short, sharp breaths, then every muscle on her body went rigid for a long moment. Then she collapsed back into the seat, moaning sensuously.

"Did you enjoy that, little slut?" I asked. Dr. Carrington just made an appreciative noise in reply. Her hand hadn't stopped rubbing away at her juicy cunt. I was sure that she was stimulating her clit under her shorts, occasionally dipping a finger into that honey-hole between her legs. She did pull her shirt back down, but that didn't prevent her from pawing at her own tits through the thin fabric.

I let her continue without further interruptions until we reached our next destination: a big pet store. She came twice more along the way, letting out a long sigh each time. I let her enjoy herself. She didn't come out of her erotic trance until we pulled into a parking space at the pet store and I turned off the car. That's when she opened her eyes for the first time in fifteen minutes. She blinked as her eyes adjusted and looked around, confused. "What... where..." she sputtered.

"What, did you think we were done? You're going to buy some pet supplies," I replied.

Dr. Carrington looked at me, puzzled. "But I don't have a pet."

I didn't answer her. I just got out of the car and motioned for her to come along. That's when Dr. Carrington realized what she looked like. Her cunt had gotten drenched by her masturbatory endeavors, darkening the fabric of her cut-offs. Thin trickles of liquid could be seen dripping down her thighs. Her face and chest were flushed. Her hair was mussed from where she'd ran her hands through it. Anyone who looked at her would think she just got finished engaging in some heavy sexual activity—and they'd be spot on. She started to voice an objection, but I just looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She bowed her head in submission and followed me into the pet store.

The store was practically empty. It was just before lunch on a weekday; there were three or four customers and a similar number of employees in the whole place. Nonetheless, we managed to draw a lot of dirty looks from the women and stunned stares from the men. I had initially planned to drag out the pet store visit, but I changed my mind and decided to get in and out quickly; the whole excursion would be ruined if we wound up arrested for public indecency. We quickly found a store employee and had him direct us to the animal cages. I asked him for the largest cage they had available, and he pointed me to a large collapsible wire cage suitable for holding a couple large dogs.

"You got pets?" he asked.

I grinned a bit, making sure Dr. Carrington could see my expression. "You could say that. I recently acquired a new bitch, and she's a large breed. I'll also need bowls for her food and water, a collar and leash, and a few toys." The employee led us around while I picked up what I needed, trying to steal glimpses of Dr. Carrington whenever possible. I ended up grabbing a gaudy pink leather collar with the word "Princess" picked out in rhinestones, as well as a matching leash They even had pink bowls for food and water. Once I had everything, I asked him to help us carry it out to the car. He did so, letting Dr. Carrington walk in front of him so he could stare at her ass in those painted-on cut-offs. He loaded up the trunk with the collapsed cage and put the bag with the rest of our purchases—all paid for with Dr. Carrington's money, of course—in as well.

"You've been very helpful," I said to him. "I think you should get a tip." It took a moment for him to react; he had been staring at Dr. Carrington's breasts. He shook his head to clear it, and turned to me.

"I'm not supposed to accept tips," he said.

TripleL
TripleL
1,009 Followers