BMOC: The Shopping Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,012 Followers

"You'll want this one," I said, and turned to Dr. Carrington. "Princess, why don't you lift your top for him?" Dr. Carrington gaped at me, but she obeyed. She moved close to the employee and lifted her top, baring her fantastic breasts. His eyes went immediately to them, as he took in that gorgeous expanse of pale, firm flesh. I saw his hands twitching at his sides. "Go ahead," I said. "Give them a squeeze." He reached up and grabbed one of her breasts in each hand, gripping them fairly firmly. Dr. Carrington barely suppressed a shudder when he touched her. He certainly didn't notice, but I did. I let him feel up my slut for a minute or so, then cleared my throat. "That's enough. Back in the car, princess. We're out of here." He stepped back, clearly disappointed, and stared at us as we both hopped in the car and drove off.

Once we were underway, Dr. Carrington turned to me and asked "Why did you have me buy those things?"

I laughed, under my breath. "It's a good thing I took your Ivy League diploma from you. It was clearly undeserved. I guess I can't be too surprised—I knew you were nothing but a dumb slut for my amusement, and there's no way someone like that would be able to figure out what's going on." Dr. Carrington's lower lip was quivering now, like I'd already seen several times today. She had been caught off guard when I let the pet store employee fondle her tits, and now my abuse was taking its toll. "Don't bother trying to figure it out. You'd need to be have a useful brain to do it. Here's something you might be able to tell me: are you hungry again?" She simply nodded, eyes downcast. "Good. We're going to get lunch next."

TripleL
TripleL
1,012 Followers