Board Meeting

Story Info
Eva is shocked to see her dominant lover in a meeting.
1.8k words
4.26
36.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a fairly ordinary working day for me, with one notable exception: I know I need to be at a fairly high level academic board meeting today. I hate those meetings with a vengeance. They are typically ruled by suited guys with their own ever-repeating agendas. So I'm dreading it - even the topic is tedious for me - some financial management issue, which I already know will switch me off. Still, I'm trying to make the most of it. I'm even wearing my suit, short skirt and fitted jacket - knowing I will feel a little more assertive that way. I've topped it off with my favourite French bra and G-string. I'm fairly sure none of my colleagues would ever expect me to possess anything of the sort, a thought that is bringing out my more feisty side already.

I walk into the board room, checking out who's there - Pro-vice chancellor, Dean of the Faculty, my Head of Department, Head of Registry, the professoriat. My heart sinks. This is going to be tedious! I decide to avoid the boys' club pre-meeting chats by getting myself a cup of coffee. I'm just pouring myself a cup of the university's bland standard issue brew, when I feel someone brush up behind me.

"Coffee any good?"

I spin around on my heel in disbelief - I'd know that voice anywhere of course and it goes straight through me. I reign in the "What the fuck are you doing here" that shoots through my mind momentarily and look into your smiling face. My eyes feel wide in my face and my heart's pretty damn near stopped only to start pumping at twice its usual speed (your normal effect on me). This is when I hear the Pro-VC's voice just next to you.

"Ah may I introduce you, Dr Roth, this is Mr Lee. He's our new independent financial consultant. He's just started working with us today, so please be sure to make him feel welcome".

We shake hands, our hand shake just lasting a fraction of a second too long, your hand around mine just marginally too firm. The flavour of your touch triggers a wave of memories which explode into my brain - your hands grabbing my hair, holding me down, slapping my face, probing my arse and pussy. Just for once I try not to let me face give me away.

"Pleased to meet you, Mr Lee."

"Adam, you can call me Adam."

I nod, "I'm Eva."

"Nice to meet you, Eva."

Are you always this unperturbed?, I think with just a spark of irritation.

I turn around to pour you some coffee. I know you're still watching me, so I bend over from the waist, just curving my spine enough to thrust out my buttocks in your direction, allowing the hem of skirt to just brush against your legs. As I turn back to pass you the cup, our eyes meet and I know you'll be thinking of my eyes looking up at you from below, your cock lodged deeply in my throat. I pass you the cup and just allow my finger nails to trace the back of your hand.

We're asked to take our seats. I'm not sure whether I'm wishing you a long way away from me or as close as I can get you, but it seems that you're not going to leave me any choice in the matter, when you come and sit right next to me. The meeting kicks off, but the words just seem to wash over me, I'm too painfully aware of your physical presence and I just can't seem to manage to keep the erotic images out of my mind. This isn't helped by your eloquent contributions, your deep rich voice making beautiful sense, although I can only ever remember the tone, but not what you said. I shift around restlessly in my seat, trying hard to concentrate, when I feel just the lightest of touches against my inner thigh. I flinch imperceptably. Your free hand scribbles a quick note which you pass to me:

STAY STILL!!!

Your hand slowly moves up my thigh, as I unnoticably spread my legs slightly to give you better access. You find my pussy already wet and slippery. You dip in your index finger just enough to moisten it and then proceed to circle it around my clit. All the while you are still talking figures and strategies and I can see my colleagues are lapping up your ideas. I'm struggling to suppress a groan, as you hit my spot. I want to flinch again, but all this time of you teaching me not to has paid off, so I stay perfectly still. Your hand is becoming firmer now, two fingers working their way upwards into my pussy, forcefully spreading the lips apart.

"So Dr Roth, what is your department's stance on this?"

I snap back into the conversation, slightly startled.

"Eh, we concur."

"Sorry, concur with what?"

"Oh, eh, with Mr Lee's statement of course, he seems to be talking a lot of sense."

I see my Head of Department nodding in agreement and let out an internal sigh of relief. This is crazy, it's got to stop! Luckily we've managed to get through to a comfort break and you withdraw your hand. I stand up and straighten out my skirt. I don't look behind me, as I rather hurriedly make my way down the corridor to the Ladies. Once there, I just stand for a moment, holding on to the wash basin, looking at myself in the mirror. My face is flushed and I recognise that lustful expression in my own eyes only too well - it's not one I do well at disguising. I'm just splashing some cold water into my face, when the door behind me opens.

I can see you in the mirror as you approach me from behind and put your hand on my neck, holding it quite firmly. You're close enough for me to hear your breath. I'm torn. Part of me wants to lean into you, desperate to make contact with your body. Another part of me is extremely stressed about the whole situation. Our eyes make contact via the mirror and I give you my most outraged expression.

"Are you completely crazy? Get out of here! What if anybody spots us?"

But I'm not really fooling you. You know me too well. You know exactly what buttons to press and you know that with you, the wanton slut will always win out. So you grab my head by the hair and pull it around to kiss me fiercely. I feel like I'm drowning, I feel so dizzy, I know my resistance is waning, so I try once more.

"No, really, no, I mean it."

"You will do exactly as I say and you know you will", you say in your calmest and deadliest voice. "Is that understood, Eva?"

I ignore your use of our ritual phrase.

"Fuck you, no, it bloody isn't! Why didn't you tell me you were working here today - part of the fun for you is it?" I'm genuinely angry now and try to pull away from you, but you grasp both of my wrists and pin them behind my back.

"What do you think you're doing, Eva? Do you think you're pulling away from me?" Your hand makes contact with my cheek.

My mind is tumbling now. This isn't a good idea, in fact, this is a really, really bad idea. Come on, Eva, use the safe word, don't do this. But I am also excited beyond belief, my pussy is throbbing, my heart is pounding with the adrenaline and the urge to fuck you is totally overwhelming. My eyes are welling up with tears of anger - I am cursing myself as I know that this will turn you on even more. I look at you defiantly and momentarily manage to pull my head out of your grasp. "Fuck you, Adam!" But you just grasp my hair again and twist my head towards the mirror so I can see my face.

"Look at you, my beautiful greedy little slut. I know you want to do exactly as I want you to. It's written all over your face - why are you denying it?"

You slap my face again and I can see the expression on my face as your hand connects. It is one of shock and fierceness and vulnerability all rolled into one. I can hear myself sobbing now, as you turn me, push me up on the basin and pull up my skirt. You put your free hand over my mouth.

"Didn't I tell you to be still?"

As you enter me with one strong thrust, I am already beyond wet. My pussy has been yearning for you and the physical relief to be filled by you almost makes me sob again. My thighs wrap around you and pull your body into mine. You have let go of my arms, so they can cling on to your shoulders. Your mouth closes over mine to silence my sobs, as you thrust into me hard and deep. You are hitting me so deeply that it is hurting me at first, but I am feeling fierce and hungry, clutching on to you and meeting your every thrust. You pull out almost all the way and then let your full weight crash into me, so my body almost gets crushed against the wall. For a second I fear for the basin I'm suspended on, but then I don't care, I just let myself drop into your fierce thrusts, as I open up even more inside and out, my whole body contracting and contracting until my head is in bliss and I think I cannot do it any more. I almost don't understand what's happening as you withdraw, spin me around and thrust into my tight arse from behind. I yelp with the initial pain, but you have me wide open to you now. Your body is thundering into mine and I can actually feel my orgasm starting to build. My clit and pussy and arse are one deliciously throbbing mess, as I cry out and come, the violent contractions of my pussy finally tipping you over the edge as you come inside my arse hard and good.

We stand for a while leaning against the wall, almost totally out of breath, collapsed into each other. You smile at me and I kiss you.

"Thank you for rescueing me from that meeting - I was hating it."

"Sure thing - I wasn't exactly sure you wanted me to "rescue" you just then."

I smile. "Nor was I, but as I said, you always do talk such a lot of sense."