Boat Trip

Story Info
A gangbang with black men.
2.4k words
4.45
140.7k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited five minutes, took off the trench coat and began to descend down to the dock/pier. The conservative people on their yachts and groups of guys BBQing on the backs of their boats had to pick their jaws up off the floor at the sight of me.

I wasn't certain whether they knew I was a guy or thought I was a prostitute, but what was certain was that everyone knew I was a white piece of trash walking down to the boat full of black guys. I walked, swinging my hips and shaking my tanned little ass in nothing but my red fishnets, and thong bottom. And the catcalls began from the boats as I passed.

"Look at that fucking slut" one guy, said to another in the first boat I passed. "Hey where did they pick you up?" another guys yelled.

As I eyeballed them, most of the girls turned away embarrassed. I obviously caught the attention of a lot of guys and could hear them trashing me as I shook my cheap little ass by their boats.

"How much for a round of BJ's over here?" one guys asked. I winked and marched right on. "What a fucking hoar...going to the party at the end eh hoar?" a fat man with a moustache said. "Fucking white trash!"

I loved every second of it, knowing that all those people knew that I was marching down the pier to fuck a bunch of black guys. Just imagine your response a half naked prostitute walking through an upscale marina.

The degradation was so hot that my cock was almost bursting out of my thong. Had it done, everyone would have known what a slutty little TV I am.

I couldn't wait for the catcalls on my way back to the car after getting fucked all afternoon by a bunch of big black cocks. I was about to find out just how many.

I could hear the guys whooping it up at the end of the pier. I really hammed it up as I got to the end of the pier, shaking my ass like black women do in rap videos (my speciality). There were 3 black guys on the deck, Marcus, as he said, being one and 2 other ones. As Marcus helped me aboard I grabbed his crotch.

"Welcome Aboard...Nice to see you" he said. "These are my boys Dane and Malik". "Hello boys" I said in as feminine a voice as possible. Now Dane and Malik were fucking hot. The were both bald with goatees, probably in their mid thirties. They were both pitch black. From the empties on deck I could tell they had been there for awhile. Dane was about 6 ft 4, absolutely ripped, wearing a black thong bottom, Speedo style, that showed he was packing a massive cock. Malik was also about 6ft 4, chubby, wearing boxers. He had chest hair and was rubbing my ass cheeks. I could hear laughter down below. More black men were down below playing cards of some sort. I bent down to say hello and felt some big black hands massaging my ass. The boat jerked forward and began to pull away from the dock and out to sea, where we could have some privacy for the real party to begin. One more hard man winked at me from the captain's chair above, looking down at me, the cockslut in red with a sailors cap on, surrounded by 5 sweaty black dudes ready to go to town.

Those guys around me, they had huge black uncut cocks that they were beginning to stroke. I was anxious to get a load of the other tow big cocks I hadn't seen yet. My last black men gangbang included a lot of trash talk and I found myself becoming quite comfortable telling them how to fuck me. I asked Dane and Malik to "get their big cocks over here" and the boat erupted with laughter. I fell to me knees and met Dane head on. Not to play favourites, but his cock was new, he was a fucking stud and I wanted to suck him off first.

"Get over here D" Marcus said and he walked right into my face with his crotch. I pulled down his Speedo and out popped his massive semi hard cock. He was 8 inches soft, uncut and he had nicely trimmed public hair! I put the whole thing in my mouth and looked up at him from behind my big rimmed pink Euro glasses as I swerved back on his big black sausage. I got pushed onto all fours (my favorite spots) and felt a couple of cocks slapping against my ass cheeks. The gangbang had begun.

"What a fucking slut" Malik said. "You ain't seen nothing," Dee said, as he slapped his monster cock against my ass cheek.

Jean was smart enough to bring an air mattress onto the deck so I could get comfortable on all fours. It was exactly what I wanted, no fucking foreplay, just an immediate pig roast, monster black cock inside me at both ends.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Someone started licking my ass/pussy from behind and it felt amazing. Marcus as slipped his tongue into my asshole and spat all over my slutty hole. I was bobbing up and down on Dane's now erect black cock and Malik came over and undid his boxers. His cock was the longest and skinniest out of the bunch. It was maybe 9 or 10 inches soft and hung straight down. He was amazed that I could swallow the whole thing and I got a big round of applause when I went all the way down on it. I worked it with my mouth making it hard. I stroked Dane's uncut cock with one hand and spat all over Malik's hardening cock. I was in fucking bliss.

"Suck it bitch" Malik ordered "suck it white bitch". "Yes sir...I love black cock" I said. More laughter from the hardening audience. "We sure found a real slut here, she's a natural a real dirty slut let's fuck the shit out of her"

More laughter from the boys. "Oh, we gonna train this cunt all afternoon ain't we boys" Dee said. I looked up at him and smiled. Malik started clubbing my face with his cock and I swallowed it back down.

I could feel my thong bottoms being pulled down and my ass cheeks being spread wide open. "What a fucking tight little ass" Dane said, amazed by my hairless, tanned, perfect little asshole. They all took turns spitting on it and eating my ass. I refused to get off all fours and gobbled intently away on whatever big, black, uncut was served to me.

I loved to please my men. I make sure the eye contact and swerving on their cocks keeps them hard. I get rewarded with being called a "cocksucker" and a "cock slut" which keep my clitty hard. I loved having my pussy eaten, as I know it is a precursor to being fucked to my slutty little hearts content.

Someone squeezed sun tan oil all over my ass and massaged it in. I could feel two cocks slapping my ass, Dee and Jean were up front, and one was running his cock between my ass cheeks from behind.

I guess Dean wanted me first which was great with me. I couldn't wait for that ripped stud to feed me. I looked back as he slid it in.

"Yeah Dean fuck me," I said. He grabbed me waist and started fucking me slow and deep. I swallowed Dee whole and looked up at him as the pace from behind picked up. "Fuck me" I moaned with Dee's huge cock in my mouth.

"This bitch fucking likes it" Dane said in amazement. "You're a fucking white trash cock slut eh?" Dean said. I spat Dee out of my mouth, turned around and with a sultry look on my face and said, "Fuck me nigger".

This whipped the crowd into a frenzy and everyone pulled off as Dean fucked me harder than anything I had ever felt. His balls were slapping against my ass so loudly that I came almost instantly.

I shot a big load all over the deck of the boat. Dean grabbed me around the waist and that big body builder picked me up and fucked the hell out of me. I was completely off the ground, being fed without mercy.

He pulled out and told me to "open my fucking slut mouth up...your gonna taste your ass and swallow my load aren't you bitch?"

I scooted over and swallowed his big cock. I tasted ass all over his cock and he shot a massive load into my mouth and all over my glasses. "If you wipe any cum of those shades you are fucking walking the plank," said Dean as he slapped his cock against my open mouth. He clubbed my face with his sticky cock and then fell over in a heap on the sofa on the edge of the deck.

"Which one of you boys is next?" I asked confidently. "All of us you dumb bitch...shut that skank mouth up and get it on these dicks."

Dee, Marcus, Jean and Malik surrounded me and I took turns bobbing up and down on their dark black, uncut cocks. "You gonna ride this motherfucker" Dee said as he lay back on the air mattress. I crawled on all fours and mounted his massive cock.

I love to ride; it makes me feel extremely feminine. What I love as much is gobbling a big black cock as I ride, having my tight ass slapped as I grind my body on the cock below.

I rode Dee as hard as I could and deepthroated Marcus. It wasn't long before more suntan oil was being shot all over my ass again. Dee pulled out and Jean slid his cock into my ass, and I was in a great spot "What about you Malik" I cooed. "Aren't you gonna fuck me too?" I should't have said that, as Malik slid his cock next to Malik's in my ass and the pain was almost unbearable. I was almost crying on Marcus' cock. He grabbed my face and said "take it bitch...you love it".

After a few minutes, the pain subsided and it started to actually feel good. "come on...fuck me boys...fuck me boys...FUCK ME!" More laughter. "Are you getting all this?" I asked

"Shut the fuck up and get back on Marcus' cock you chatty little bitch...Do your fucking job." And with that, I sucked his cock better than any time before. I deep throated the entire thing and swerved off it eyeballing him the whole time.

I smiled as he pulled out and dropped a massive load all over my face. He bent over and made me lick his ass. I love servicing a black ass almost as much as a big black cock.

When the boys pulled out of me I felt completely empty my loose ass flapping in the wind. I sat on Jean's cock reverse rodeo and rode it hard, my ass slapping against his stomach. I shot another big load straightforward, my second anal orgasm of the day. I got pushed back by Malik who stuck his skinny 10-incher deep into my ass.

Another D.P. this time lying on my back. The hot sun beat down on us and all of us were drenched with sweat. Dee slapped his cock on my face and I swallowed it.

Jean and Malik both came together in my ass, Malik telling me that "you are gonna get bred now you white trash bitch...you wanna get bred by a black man?" "I fucking love black guys...feed me big guy" I begged, and he shot into my ass.

He pulled off and I was left only riding Jean who was close to cumming. He put me on all fours and pounded my ass. Jean let out a huge moan. He came deep inside me and when he pulled out, cum ran all down my legs.

"You are a fucking filthy little bitch aren't you?" "Uh huh" I said in a slutty voice. "I loved the fucking I got" I said.

The boat headed back to shore and I got my orders from the crew. I was to put my thong bottom back on and walk back down the pier with all the cum on my face. I was to go into the public bathroom in the parking lot but not to wash, the cum was to harden and stay there until I got home. I was told to offer blowjobs to anyone who was in the bathroom, told to wait in there and offer to anyone and everyone who came in there.

And when they would come and find me in there I had better be sucking cock. I was then ordered to shake my slutty, used ass for the boys. Hooting and hollering ensued, letting everyone at the marina know we were getting back. And with that then was told to get the fuck off the boat when it moored.

It was still daylight as I strutted back down the pier. I had quite a sunburn and was walking a bit funny thanks to the fucking I got. The catcalls started immediately, and people looked away in disgust as I walked by, my face and clothes covered in cum. "What a dirty pig" one man said. "Party over slut" a hot woman said to me as I walked by "get your white trash ass out of here".

When I reached the parking lot I went into the public bathroom. It was empty but I suppose that quite a few people saw me go in there as no sooner it was buzzing with activity.

I went into one of the stalls and one guy literally kicked it down. I was scared because I thought he was gonna kick my ass. Instead he pulled out a fat, long uncut cock that had red pubic hair all over it.

I got on my knees in the stall and swallowed his load. He must have came in 30 seconds. No sooner had he left than another guy pulled out his cock. This guy was like 60, with a shrivelled up little cock that I easily worked.

I didn't want to drink his foul cum so when he came, being the bitch that I am directed it all over his khaki pants. Old fucker....

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
ColonelinguistColonelinguistalmost 2 years ago

See, IMO the point of the all the stories in this category is to get your readers gradually worked up bit by bit with the anticipation that your submissive character is feeling, combined with the dominant characters near primal lusting to ravish he or hers pussy, mouth or ass, that when you get that 2 or 4 minutes prior to penetration, we all have pre cum forming on tips of our collective cocks.

‘Boat Trip’ regrettably, had none of that. I know nothing about the white whore, other than she’s some kind of nutty nymphomaniac who enjoys being split roasted by as many BBC’s as humanly possible. She has no name; no soul. Nobody in the story has any individually or identity of their own. Even the ones that have names. Everyone in this story is two dimensional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You slutty lucky BBC tgirl fuckslut

Little Sebastian:

Excellent wrting and a very slutty BBC addiction story. Please don't stop writing about your BBC adventures. OH how I wish it had been me getting pounded by about 8 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

This is what happened to me one lucky night in Vegas.

I'm a white blonde bubble butt tgirl living in Vegas. In the early years as I became a tgirl and before taking my first cocks I watched a lot of interracial porn. Watching those white sluts getting pounded by BIG BLACK 12" COCKS made me crave for them too. I have never had white dicks. I decided that my first cocks had to be BIG BLACK COCKS. Yes, cocks, plural, because I wanted to start off with 3 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS to fill all of my tgirl fuckslut holes.

I cruised around the casino late one night and was excited to spot 3 handsome big black studs walking away from their Escalade. This part of the parking lot was dimly lit. It was windy that night and as I walked towards them a gust of wind came up and I immediately turned my ass towards them. To my pleasant surprise the wind blew my full skirt up around my waist. I bent my knees and put my hands on them, arched my back and stuck out my white bubble butt tgirl ass at them. I looked back at them and opened my hot pink lips and gave them the "PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK 12" COCKS" look.

So there I stood under a small biulding light on a windy night in my black 6" stiletto heels, long silky shiny stockings, black garter belt and a thong panty teasing 3 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS in the casino parking lot and not in view of any cameras. I often pick this spot and look for big black studs walking in from the parking lot..

That's all it took, they rushed over and and I could see the bulge in their tight pants. This delighted me because I abslutely love teasing BIG BLACK 12"COCKS until they are rock hard and dripping wet with precum. I love it when it's windy and the wind blows my full skirt up around my waist exposing my white bubble butt ass to those sexy big black studs.

I invited them to my place in an hour. This gave me time to change into my hot pink BBC fuckslut outfit. Over my nice smoth desert tan skin I slipped on some long shiny silky hot pink stockings tied to my 8-garter hot pink waist cincher garter belt, some hot pink frilly panties, my hot pink latex mini skirt and I put on a pair of 6" hot pink platform heels.

I adjusted the 8 garters so that they pulled on my stockings. This really turns me on. I redid my make up to look as slutty as possible and arranged my long blonde hair. I walked over to my full length mirrors, turned on my red floor spotlights and my floor fan. As I looked in the mirrors the fan blew my skirt up and I knew then that I was ready for those 3 big black studs. I trembled in anticipation.

They arrived in less than an hour. As I let them in I was shaking at the thought that one of many BBC fantasies was going to be realized.

I remembered this one IR porn video I had watched where a blonde barbie doll fuckslut begged her 3 big black studs to give her a balls deep anal DP while she gagged on a 3rd BIG BLACK 12 COCK. This is exactly the BBC fantasy I wanted tonight, 3 BIG BLACK 12 " COCKS with 2 balls deep up my tight tgirl bubble butt ass and a 3rd face fucking me balls deep..

By now the 3 big black studs were naked and their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS were rock hard and dripping wet with precum...just the way I love them.

I asked the 1st big black stud to lay on his back on my extended length ottoman. I straddled him in my full BBC fuckslut hot pink outfit. As I lowered myselfI onto him I used his precum to lube my white bubble butt tgirl pussy. Then I remotely turned on one of my favorite slow disco songs, Pillow Talk by Sylvia.

I moaned in absolute extasy as I slowly swayed my hips to Sylvia's song and slowly impaled myself balls deep onto his BIG BLACK 12" COCK.

My fantasy was about to be realized and I begged the 2nd big black stud to slowly impale me balls deep with his BIG BLACK 12" COCK. It was painful for the first 4" but then the extasy was unbelievalbe. I begged th 3rd big black stud to slap my slutty tgirl face with his BIG BLACK 12" COCK and pull my long blonde hair as he slowly slid the head of his BIG BLACK 12" COCK balls deep down my slutty tgirl throat.

There I was in Tgirl extasy with 36" of BIG BLACK COCKS balls deep up my tight white bubble butt tgirl ass and throat.

I screamed at them that I wanted to be fucked brutally balls deep and hard.

"FUCK ME, FUCK, ME, FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK 12" COCKS".

"I LOVE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BALLS DEEP BY YOUR ROCK HARD BIG BLACK 12" COCKS"

"FUCK ME DEEPER AND HARDER, I'M YOUR WHITE BUBBLE BUTT TGIRL FUCKSLUT WHORE"

To my absolute delight, this went on for almost an hour. I moaned in extasy and gyrated my hips to Sylvia's song over and over as I was being brutally ravaged by these 3 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

I then begged them for their black cum. "PLEASE MR BLACK STUDS, GIVE ME YOUR BLACK CUM DEEP INSIDE MY ASS AND THROAT"

I then felt all 3 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS throb and explode deep in my white bubble butt tgirl ass and throat. At the same time my little tgirl pussy cummed in my hot pink silk panties.

After we recovered I asked for their names and cell phone numbers and told them that I was eager to service their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS again very soon.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Flow

I like the flow of the story. You had one thing happening after another. It wasn't "long" it was right to the "point" of what was happening. It reminded me of something that happened one night at a hotel in Miami with a few (4) friends (all of us a over 6'6 tall and black) with a suprise petite white "girl" showing up. She stood about 5'1 with great strong legs and a nice round ass to go with it. We pounded that ass till the next morning...thank you for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Gangbang Freak

I read this story twice and shot off both times. I wanted so badly to be the Whore and take all of those black cocks. I would have loved to stand on the boat before it left the dock and fuck and suck them with everyone watching me, especially the white women. I love black cocks and can't get enough, especialy when they verbally abuse me, calling me a slezzy cunt, cum bucket, bitch, etc. The more cum that they can pump into me, front and back, the hotter my "pussy" gets and wants more. There's nothing better than a good gangbang and I've had many of them, as many as 20 guys repeatedly filling my mouth and my ass for hours. I have been a cum whore for many years and proud of it. I crossdress and walk about in public in a very short skirt that when I bend over just a little my "pussy" shows. That's really a turn on when there's cum all over and running out of the hole. I actually had a woman stop me one time and wanted to talk. She was interested in things such as "does't it hurt taking it up your ass?, don"t you get sore from taking a bunch of cocks during one session?, how does it feel to take one up your ass and one in your mouth at the same time?, What's the most you've ever taken at a time? When I told her that 20 or more wasn't unusual I think she almost shit on herself. There's no doubt that she got turned on with our talk and that her cunt got very wet. At the end of the conversation I suggested that I'd come to her house and have sex with her and her husband and even bring extra guys for a gangbang. I did make sure she understood that it would be quite possible that her husband would end up sucking a cock since I honestly believe that most men in a position like that can't resist the urge to try it. Haven't heard from her yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bar

I went to the bar to be picked up by a black man,from Australia, visiting L.A.I wore a very short red dress, pantyhose, heels,wig.It did not take long, middle aged black guy came over, got to talking,his friend came over and i invited them to my room on the 5th floor.We entered, they sat down, i went to the mini- bar, walked out and leaned over while i gave the drink to one of them so that the other could see my pantyhosed arse.Sure enough the hand groped at my bottom, i did not resist, i stayed right there.I told you, see she wants it, as i heard the zipper being pulled down, i turned, i saw my first black cock, it was not overly big, but i went down on it taking it in my mouth, felt more hands at my bottom, the pantyhose coming down.I turned,hands grabbing my hips,my cock now sticking out,man its a he she i heard one of them say as i reached back holding the guys cock and placed my hole over it.I slowly lowered myself,the cock entering me, until i was sitting flat , i started to move up and down, the guy meeting me with his thrusts, my cock hard as he fucked me.I looked up, the other guy had his cock out,or was it a baseball bat, it was huge,unlike any cock i had seen and he was stroking it.The guy in my arse started to grunt then held me still as he emptied into me,then pulled out, cum dribbling down my thighs.Over the lounge slut as the other guy grabbed me, pushing me over the arm of the lounge.As i was bent over, i heard the guy who had just fucked me say, she wont take you Jay,but Jay positioned his cock at the entrance to my hole and tried to push forward, but it just would not go in.I reached around and held my hole open,as he positioned the head,as he pushed forward i opened my hole and the head went in.Fuck it was like a pole, so big,so hot,i could fell the pulse in it as he slowly eased into me, into me, further, fuck how big is it as he pushed,he stopped, pulled slowly back and then eased forward again, this time in further,he did this until i had loosened up and he was all the way in me.Then he grabbed my hips and started to fuck,out, in,out, in and the second time he did that my cock shot streams of cumm all over the lounge .You made her shoot man,she can take it all as his cock stretched my insides, rooting further up into me than any cock before.He continued to fuck,never speeding up, just a constant beautiful fuck that had me moaning, begging, keep going, dont stop as my insides were being beautifully stretched and massaged.Then i heard him say im gonna fill this slut,and with one long thrust he emptied out into me,his cock pulsing , coating my insides with cumm, i kept rocking as he filled me, then slowly he pulled out of me,cold air hitting my open hole, just lying there hoping he would push back into me.They got dressed and left, i showered, my hole aching from the size.There is nothing like big,i am thinking of trying to move to the U.S.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Cockwhore's Total Gangbang Cross-dressing young man is gang-banged by 20 men.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dance Bar Bathroom Slut More cocks than she can countin Transgender & Crossdressers
Debo And The Gang Huge black cocks for the little cocksucker.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories