Boat Trip

Story Info
Fun on the river.
2.1k words
4.26
54.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carolb127
Carolb127
128 Followers

I would like to thank Aubrey20 for editing this story. Also, if you enjoy this or any of my other stories I would love to hear your feedback. Thank you.

As the weather got warmer I decided to buy a new bikini. I have a few friends who own boats and there is always the beach. I decided to be cheap and order one online. It was black with large white polka dots. When it came in the mail and I tried it on, the lining seemed really thin but I didn't think anything of it. The strings however did kind of bother me because they barely stayed tied. They were very stiff and couldn't be tied very tight.

Last weekend I went out on a boat with a few friends. There were 5 guys. Two of them have girlfriends but they were doing something together in town I guess, so I was the only girl. Two of the single guys I didn't know but I did know Jake, the owner of the boat. He has had a crush on me for a while. I flirted with him a little bit the first time we met but I didn't see him again until we went out with some mutual friends a few weeks later. We again flirted a little bit and he has hung with our group of friends quite a bit since.

We all met at the dock Saturday around noon and were out on the river shortly after. We started drinking beers and cruising around listening to music. After a little while we stopped and threw the anchor out. We all jumped in the water. Some of the guys were doing flips off of the tower. When I got out of the water the guys noticed right away that my top was transparent where it was white. It also just so happened that there were two big white dots right over my nipples giving them a nice display.

Luckily there were no other girls to give me the evil eye. I did like the attention but decided to stay in the boat from then on to let my top dry off so it wouldn't stay transparent. I laid out on the front of the boat with a beer to get a tan while they continued to swim around.

After they were all tired out, they dried off and we started cruising around again. There were more boats around now as it was later in the day so the water was quite a bit rougher than when we started. We were bouncing around a lot and I caught the guys staring at my chest. I looked down to see my boobs bouncing up and down to the waves. I was also sliding around in the seat quite a bit.

I think it was a combination of the bounding and the sliding along with the strings that led to my top coming untied and falling into my lap. I knew the strings were going to be a problem but forgot. I was holding onto the rail to my right with my other hand holding the seat when I felt it land on my legs. I gasped and put my left arm across my chest while still holding on with my right. The waves were rough though and I was getting bounced around pretty hard so I had to uncover myself to hold on again. The guys were all staring at my bouncing 34b tits and didn't bother to offer helping me.

I must admit that I do enjoy being the center of attention and showing off but there were other boats around and I'm pretty sure they saw my tits freely bouncing around as they went by. When the waves calmed down enough, I grabbed my top and re-tied it around my neck and back, finally getting my modesty back.

We found another calm area and they decided to jump in the water again to get out of the sun and cool down. This time I stayed in the boat and drank while they mostly just dipped in to cool off and then got back in the boat to drink. I was getting a little tipsy now since I had been drinking a little more than them and been in the sun longer.

One of the guys decided it would be funny to splash me to get my top wet again. I didn't get mad since they had all already seen my tits completely bare just few minutes ago. They enjoyed the view of my nipples once again until it dried out.

We started cruising to a downtown dock since two of the guys had to meet up with their girlfriends and one of the other guys had to work for a few hours from home. They hopped off and we waved goodbye as we started back down the river. Now it was just Jake, the boat owner, Bryan, a guy I had just met today, and I left hanging out.

I was starting to get a little drunk and as we got back into the rough water I had forgotten about my top. It came untied and fell into my lap just as it was starting to get bumpy so I had to hold on topless for the entire area of rough water. Both guys stared at my tits the whole time and when we were back to smooth water I went to put it back on. Bryan grabbed it before I could and recommended I just leave it off since they had both seen me topless now. After a little bit more persuasion I gave in and agreed. They started flirting with me and the next thing I know Bryan had his arm around me with my tit in his hand.

Now I have a rule that when I'm in a bar or club and someone gropes or touches me I don't push them away. It started out as a dare but I kept it up since it kept leading to great situations and sex. I like to see how far people would go and most would go pretty far, especially if they thought I was really drunk.

Well I was pretty drunk but not plastered, and a little turned on from showing my tits so I decided not to push his hand away. Then he started to massage and knead my tit while squeezing my nipple. That turned me on more and I was pretty sure it had turned Jake on too as I looked over at him and could see he was rubbing his dick through his shorts.

Seeing Jake turned me on more and I was starting to lightly moan when I felt Bryan's other hand slide in-between my legs. He started rubbing my now wet pussy through my bikini bottom. That got me really horny and I started writhing to the motion of his hand.

After a few minutes of moaning and squirming around Jake spoke up saying that since I had been drinking all his beer and riding around on the boat for free all day that maybe I should pay him with a blowjob. I was really horny and he was right about not paying for anything so I smiled and leaned over towards his crotch as he pulled out his 7-inch hard dick. As I leaned over, the hands on my chest and pussy were forced to let go, but as I leaned over and stuck my butt in the air in front of Bryan he untied the strings to my bottom. It fell to the floor of the boat and I felt his hand slide between my legs from behind rubbing my pussy. That turned me on even more as I wrapped my lips around Jakes cock and started bobbing up and down on him.

We were slowly heading back to the main dock by this time and after a few minutes of sucking Jake's cock I could feel the water starting to get rough. I lifted my head instinctively to look, but Jake stopped me and held my head down with one hand and continuing to steer with the other. Bryan now had 2 fingers in my pussy, while his other hand was wrapped around me and rubbing my clit. I could also feel his hard cock pressing against my thigh.

It was kind of weird because the waves were doing most of the work for me but as they got worse I was forced to take Jakes cock down my throat almost every time we came down from a big wave. He wouldn't let go of my head so I just kept taking it until the water smoothed out. About half way through the rough water, Bryan stuck what I could assume was his thumb up my ass. A few minutes later I had a pretty hard orgasm squeezing down on his fingers.

As the water smoothed out Jake let go of my head letting me breathe for a few seconds before rubbing and slapping his dick against my face and telling me to suck his balls. At about the same time Bryan took his fingers out of my ass and pussy and seconds later I felt him rubbing his dick against my pussy. I moaned into Jake's balls as he inserted his dick into my sopping wet pussy and started thrusting in and out. I was on cloud 9 while I went back to sucking Jakes cock and deep throating him, this time by choice.

After a little while, Jake grabbed my head and held it down forcing me to take him down my throat as I felt his cock twitch and cum. He let go after the first few spurts and shot 2 big globs on my face. Then he started slapping my face with his still hard cock and rubbing it in while I was still being fucked from behind.

I was moaning and about to cum when the guy fucking me from behind said he was close. I cried out that I was cumming and just as I was coming down from my orgasm he pulled out of my pussy and stood up. I sat up onto my knees and he shoved his cock into my mouth and came instantly. This guy must not have had sex in a while because my mouth started filling up with his cum. He pulled out of my mouth and shook his dick a few times letting the little bit of cum left drip onto my face. I swallowed all of the cum in my mouth and sat back in my seat exhausted.

I wiped my face off with some river water since we were getting close to the dock now. I bent down and picked up my bikini bottom from the floor and retied it around my waist and looked around for my top but couldn't find it. I asked the guy who fucked me where he put it since he had it last and he said he put it on the back seat. Well that was great because the wind must have blown it into the water during out midday romp. Luckily I still had my tank top and shorts in the car. I would just have to cover myself with one arm while docking and getting to my car.

Well off course as we pull up to the dock, Jake tells me to grab the line on the back and tie us off while the other guy grabbed the front. I did as he asked and uncovered my chest to tie us off. When I was done, I looked up and saw 4 or 5 people at the picnic area staring over at me. Plus, there were 3 boats all with a few people on them looking at me. I grabbed my bag of stuff and climbed off the boat using my bag to cover myself.

I went straight to my car, unlocked it, and quickly grabbed my purple tank top and put it on. Then I put my cutoff jean shorts on over my bikini bottoms. You could tell I had no bra on under the tank top as my tits jiggled while I walked and my nipples were poking out. It didn't matter though because I would be in my car until I got home anyway.

I gave both guys a hug at which point they both grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze before I headed home. All together, I had a pretty fun day. I did lose the top to my new bathing suit but at least it was cheap and the bottoms would still match some of my old tops.

Carolb127
Carolb127
128 Followers