Boating All Summer Long

Story Info
Sex on the lake.
1k words
3.8
38.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was this past spring when I convinced my wife to take the moldy money out of the savings to buy a used boat. A friend of the family was selling and with gas prices, I understood why, but I had other plans.

With the kids older now and all but on their own, the wife and I can leave for a weekend alone, camping at the local lake. Now with the boat anchored off shore, we can jump in and take a cruise, day or night.

Several times during the summer, we found time to sneak away from our friends to find a hidden cove. The sight of my wife naked in the sun excites me and she enjoys the attention and the orgasms.

Last weekend, we again christened the boat. After a relaxing day, we took to the boat and to our favorite part of the lake to watch the last of the sun. Even on a small lake in Western Pennsylvania, the sunsets can be spectacular. This evening was no exception and the group of boats relaxed into the evening. Now the sun was gone and the group of boats disbursed and we were left in the lingering remnants of the sunset.

With the anchor and navigation lights on, I gunned the idling engine and we chased the sunset on a due west course. It is truly amazing how much can be seen after dark, but not wanting to spoil the expected events, caution was in order while we looked for a secluded cove out of sight from the 'night fishermen'.

Janis, not able to wait, she pulled her bathing suit to one side and began fingering herself as she slouched in the boat seat. She alternated between flicking her finger over her needy clit and sliding one finger inside of her.

Checking several coves only to find them occupied, I heard the tell tale sign of her impending orgasm. Throttling back to an idle, I watched my beautiful wife complete her orgasm with a flying finger frigging herself. Her body quivered and she moaned in the night air. Her orgasm was apparent and exciting. "Find a place and quick. I need more!"

We found a spot, not quite as secluded as we had hoped, but it was dark and we were horny. The anchor was thrown overboard and secured. The navigation lights turned off so only the anchor light and the moon shown. I pulled my swimming trunks to my ankles and she bent over to service the captain. 22 years of marriage and 4 years of dating, we understand what needs we have. Janis was took my cock into her mouth and began the expert sucking and teasing she knows I love. I was hard as a rock and sat back relaxing and enjoy her efforts. I watched as my cock disappeared into her mouth and then reappeared, glistening with her saliva. Damn, she was good. Maybe too good.

After admiring the stars and my wife's oral talents, I pushed her back into her seat and began tugging at her fleece throw and suit top. She balked at the thoughts of being topless in a pitch black night, but I convinced her that I would put her zipped fleece back on, and I held my word.... It just didn't get zipped.

Suckling on her breasts, she didn't seem to mind either. The night air, cool and crisp, made her nipples hard ..... or was it the arousing environment and anticipation of the sex. The anticipation was soon behind us as she moved to the open bow, dropping her suit bottom and allowing me to enter her. I hovered over her, not touching her other than my hard cock sliding deep and rhythmically in and out of her. She closed her eyes and began moaning as I picked up the pace. She felt so good; warm, soft and wet. She came quickly as I watched her breasts peaking out from the throw. I live to make her orgasm and love hearing her and feeling her wetness.

Not wanting to disappoint, I continued with more of the same. She didn't mind as her second orgasm quickly followed the first. This one was culminated with a passionate kiss on her lips followed by a kiss on her neck. This drives her crazy and intensifies her orgasm.

The pace slowed after her climax as I enjoyed the fruit of our labor. Feeling my cock in the wetness turns me on almost as much as the now exposed breasts. But I had another idea. I wanted her on the engine cover. Even though our favorite position is doggy style, tonight, I wanted her legs spread as I positioned myself at her opening. I didn't hesitate as my needs were starting to overwhelm my desire to make her cum again. I pushed into her deep and with one motion. I watched as the anchor light shown on her bare shoulders and chest. The fleece cover-up was around her elbows and I now had a clear view of her chest. The sights made me thrust harder and I felt my orgasm beginning to grow. The sex got rougher and I banged against her pushing as deep as I could. She enjoyed it too as her head went back and her now audible moans increased in volume and intensity. I knew she was cumming and it excited me that she didn't care if someone would hear or not.

The rhythm picked up and I watched her breasts move with each thrust. That was it. I was at the end of my control. She came as I felt my cum rushing through me, leaving my body and into her with spurt after spurt.

We collapsed on each other, enjoying the night and our passion.

Realizing our vulnerability, we gathered ourselves and enjoyed a few more peaceful moments before heading back to the waiting friends who knew all too well what we had been up to. Now, another adventure successfully accomplished we can work continue and find more ideas to build upon...... like having and audience?