Boating in the San Juans Ch. 06

Story Info
Two more couples join the group.
4k words
4.35
52.9k
10

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning we headed out for Fossil Bay to meet up with Lois and Clark. We arrived abut two in the afternoon, to find their boat tied to a single buoy in a little side bay. As we approached their boat we saw Lois and another woman nude, sun bathing on the bow. They helped us raft to them, then Lois introduced Laura to us. Laura was Japanese she had a small boned frame but was perfectly proportioned. She had no hair on her body except for her head. Her face seemed to have a little Caucasian in it, we later found out that her grandfather was an American service man. As she looked Lil and me over, I gathered she liked what she saw.

"I'm happy to meet you, but you are over dressed for this part of the bay."

As Lil and I removed out suits Lois said, "Clark and Laura's husband Brad went salmon fishing with Brad's friend Doug. They won't be back until this evening. We stayed to wait for you. Besides, if we would have gone with them, they would never be able to catch our dinner."

Laura knowingly smiled and nodded her head.

"You mean I have to spend the rest of the afternoon with three beautiful naked women?" I said with a grimace, then added, "quick I need some oysters."

I loved the way their naked breast bounced as they laughed.

Laura said, "from what I hear you don't need them." then looking at Lois and Lil she added, "on second thought maybe should eat a couple of dozen."

Hanging my head in mock despair I said, "I throw myself on your mercy, please be genital with me."

After they quit snickering, Lois asked, "and who's genitals do you want to start with?"

"I'm feeling quite exotic right now." I replied.

"Why don't you guys come on over and we will fix some lunch and get better acquainted." Lois suggested.

My wife and Lois prepared some sandwiches and a pitcher of potent Pina Colada's, while Laura and I became friends on the love seat. Laura has the softest hair and the sweetest mouth I have ever felt or tasted. She was bisexual and loved to make love. She told me that from the time that she was seventeen and lost her cherry, she was always horny.

"I was very selective but never went without, for more than a few days." she said.

"With a body and face like your's I don't think you would ever have a problem finding a willing companion." I said.

"That's true, but I also have a brain." she has a PH.D. in aero-space engineering, "finding people who are an intelligent fuck is much more difficult than you may think. I tend to be pretty aggressive when I find a likely candidate." she continued.

"Remember, you promised to be genital with me." I teased.

"Don't worry I'll be nice." she replied and continued, " the first time!!"

Lois and Lil brought in the food and drink and we had a lively conversation while we consumed them. Laura asked Lil if she had ever been with a woman; she had not.

"Would you like to?" she asked.

"I never thought about it much but the idea of a woman touching me down there is a little exciting. I'm just not sure I could do the same." she replied.

"I understand. Lois felt the same way." Laura commented.

"You just have to be in the right situation with the right person and when it happens, it is very good." Lois added.

"We'll see." Lil replied.

"Any one like to see my opals?" Lil asked.

"I would.' replied Lois.

After they left, Laura looked at me and said, "we need to get something straight between us."

"Ok! What?" I replied.

With a big smile she said, "your hard cock."

As she got between my legs and began to suck me.

"You can get that straight between us any time you would like." I replied.

Her lips and mouth were incredible and in no time she had me on the verge of cumming.

Pulling her off me I said, "my turn."

Taking her hand I led her into the stateroom and laid her on the bed. Laura laid back and spread her legs on the bed. Her bald pussy was so inviting that I almost dove into her. Once I started exploring her pussy, I discovered one reason for her sex drive. Her clit was oversized, it was at least three quarters of an inch long. When I started in on it, she began to climb the walls. I ran two finger into her and began to explore inside her, as I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it's end with my tongue. Three seconds later she was exploding in orgasm. I backed off a little to let her relax but she pushed me back and climbed over me. Lining her pussy up, she dropped it on my tongue and engulfed my cock in her mouth. We went at each other for several more minutes, as she came again almost drowning me. Once her body stopped shaking and I stopped choking, Laura spun around and dropped her pussy around my cock. It was so sudden that she had stroked me four or five times before I realized what had happened. She seemed to float on my cock, stroking it in and out of her with out touching any other part of my body.

"I'm about there, please I don't want to cum yet." I pleaded.

The liquid fire of her pussy settled on my cock and remained there. Her eyes mocking my struggle to maintain control.

"You're incredible" I told her.

"Nobody ever licked me like you did. So I gave you my fucking special." she replied.

"It is that alright! I would love to have you cum on my cock. What is the best position for that?" I asked.

"From behind and I want you to slam it in hard as you can but when I cum, then hold still and let my pussy gobble you in."

Laura had to kneel on some pillows to get her pussy high enough to line up with my cock, giving me complete access to her. Grabbing her hips and mentally preparing my self for the ride ahead, I pulled her onto my cock and began to pumped my cock in and out as hard and as fast as I could. She reached back and stroked her clit and my balls, all the while moaning and slamming back into me. She kept telling me to stick it in hard, harder, harder.

"Damn I'm going to hurt her if I do it any harder" I thought.

My hands were gripping her hips so tight I thought sure, they would leave marks. We slammed into each other for several minutes more when she said "now let me go."

I released her hips and leaned back on my heels thrusting my hips up to her. Her orgasm, was like nothing else I have ever felt. Her pussy literally suck my orgasm out of me and it felt like she was going to suck the rest of me into her as well. Once her pussy felt me start to soften, she squeezed me, trapping the blood in my cock keeping me from coming out. She held me that way for several more minutes while she had a series of small climaxes. Then with a sigh she released me and collapsed on the bed.

"Thanks I needed that." she sighed.

I laid beside her, wondering if she could teach Lil that squeeze trick. She told me that her period had ended this morning and she was always very horny after going without for the five days of her cycle.

"I was very happy to be of service Mam." I replied.

"Are you feeling better now Laura? Lois told me about your problem." my wife asked as she and Lois reappeared on Lois's boat.

"Oh yea I feel much better now but I will need another injection with in the few hours." Laura replied.

I just laid there with a stupid grin on my face hoping I would be the one to give her that injection.

"The guys should be getting back pretty soon. Let's get dinner started." Lois said.

The four of us played grab ass while we fixed salads and set up the other condiments. About an hour later another boat pulled up and rafted nest to us. Clark, Doug and Brad came in with three large salmon. Doug was a couple inches shorter than me and had a body builders physic. Brad was a surprise he was from Mexico City and of mixed parentage. He looked and talked a lot like the guy in Fantasy Island but that was not the surprise. Once the guys were onboard they stripped off their clothes. When Brad reveled his cock I watched the shock spread across Lil's face with the sight of it. In it's relaxed state it was about six inches long very thick and un-circumcised.

"Wow!" I wondered, "how big does that thing get when it's hard?"

Laura who had apparently not seen it before said, "You have a licence to carry a that concealed weapon?"

"Yes as a matter of fact I do." replied Brad as he proceeded to collect his wallet and extracted a card which he handed to her. It said, 'Brad Williams is hear by licenced to conceal on his person a 12 inch un-circumcised cock.' We all had a good laugh at his since of humor. Everyone got busy cleaning the fish and fixing dinner. The wine, drinks and smoke that everyone consumed had us all feeling no pain, as we finished dinner and cleaned up.

There was a gentle warm breeze blowing which pointed the bows of our boats toward the sunset, so we all took out drinks there to watch. After the sun went down, Lil went inside to use the bathroom and Doug followed her to freshen his drink. I turned my chair around and could see into the galley and salon. Doug was fixing his drink when Lil came out of the bathroom. He said something to her and she nodded her head giving him her glass. They talked for a few minutes while sipping their drinks, then nodding her head they put their glasses down and stepped into each other's arms. As they began to dance, Doug's hands roamed her body and her hands began to stroke his hardening cock. Laura who was only a few feet away from me, was busy with Clark and Brad. She was doing her best to suck Brad's twelve incher, while Clark played with her pussy. Lois knelt in front of me and began to suck my cock, as I turned back to Lil and Doug. He had set her on a bar stool and was licking her pussy, while stroking her clit with one hand and his cock with the other. Lil's legs where resting on his shoulders and her hip's were pumping toward his tongue and fingers. Laura began to squeal and I watched Clark shove his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her. Lois's mouth was working on me like a vacuum cleaner and my cock was standing straight. She was moaning and wiggling her hips, as she stroked her clit and finger fucked her self. My eyes roamed over our group of naked bodies, as I wondered who was going to cum first. Doug stood up and caught my attention. He moved forward and centered his cock between my wife's spread legs. I watched as her face radiated the pleasure of his penetration. His hips began to rock in and out, as they drove his cock deep in to my wife.

"Yes! Fuck me. Stick it in deeper. Ahhhh! " cried Laura, as Clark's fucking made her cum.

My eyes found Lois's eyes and I indicated to the sun bathing pad. She got up and moved to the pad assuming the doggy position and looking over her shoulder at me, as in moved behind her and inserted my hard cock into her. I marveled at the temperature of the inside of her pussy, hot! As I began to fuck her and listen to her familiar orgasmic commands, I noticed Clark was really hammering Laura's pussy. She was yelling and humping him back with great enthusiasm as her second orgasm built. Clark's ass began clenching as he came deep in her pussy. His orgasm brought her over the edge and her pussy gobbled his cock with her climax.

Lois's pussy was doing it's magic on my cock and in time with Laura's orgasm, my cock shot it's load into her screaming pussy. As my orgasm spent it's self, Lois kept on sliding her pussy back and forth on my cock. Looking into the solon, I could see Doug holding my wife's legs spread wide apart, while he pumped his eight inch cock into her. Even from out side, I could hear her cries of passion as she orgasmed on his thrusting member. As Lil rolled over the peak of her climax, Doug began to shoot his cum into her creating multiple orgasms in her as he came. Lois's still had my cock firmly embedded in her. The contractions of her pussy as well as the orgasmic sights I was enjoying kept me hard.

"Ok Brad. It's your turn now." I heard Laura say.

Turning toward them I saw her climbing over Brad's body. Laura raised her ass way up and put his cock at her opening.

"She will never get that monster into her." I thought, as she began to push him in.

Lois stopped moving on me and was watching, as Laura moved up and down on his cock shoving little more into her self each time. Once she had about three quarters in, she took a relaxing breath and began to fuck him faster using only the first eight to ten inches of his cock.

"I though so" my mind said to me.

Lois's pussy began to ripple with excitement as she watched her friend ride Brad's big cock. Laura began to fuck his cock faster and faster, as her orgasm approached. Her body was shaking with effort and passion. I noticed that her frantic pumping has succeeded in driving all but an inch or so of Brad's cock into her pussy. Brad was having a hard time controlling his climax, his cock was rock hard and his body was straining for release. As his cock began to pulse with orgasm, Laura cried out and drove his whole cock into her pussy. Brad pounded his cock back at her as he exploded inside her. As they collapsed, I grabbed Lois's hips and began to fuck her with hard fast strokes. She wailed and opened her pussy up to me, begging me to fuck her hard and deep. After several minutes I could not hold back any longer and came deep inside her, as she shuttered through her own orgasm.

Once my senses returned, I saw Lil on the bow looking at me, she smiled.

"looks like you are having fun."

"I had some pretty good inspiration." I replied.

"Yeah I saw Brad and Laura's performance. I still can't understand how she got the whole thing in her, she is so tiny." She countered.

"You better find out. I think you may be next in his list." I recommended.

"Maybe so." she hummed.

We all retired to the salon, to enjoy our afterglows and have another drink. After about an hour of drinking and kidding around with each other, Brad pulled Lil to the floor.

"you and I have not danced yet. Would you do me the honor?"

"Why of course handsome stranger." she replied.

Clark snickered saying, "would you do me the on her and off her and on her and off her."

Laura moved in between Lois's legs and began to eat her pussy. Doug offered his cock to Lois, who began to suck it while Clark began to play with Laura's body. These combinations left me alone to watch, which suited me just fine, since Lois had drained me twice the last time and I wanted to watch my wife fuck Brad's big cock anyway.

Lil was not walking too straight as she danced with Brad, having consumed a little too much of the potent beverage Doug had made for her. Brad was kissing Lil on the neck and running his hands over her body. As his kisses moved to her breasts his hands moved to her pussy. I could see that his fingers slipped right in, whether it was because she was so excited or because of Doug's cum inside her I didn't know. It was probably a combination of the two.

"She will need all the lubrication she can get, when he puts his cock in her. " I thought.

Then I thought. "I wonder what she is thinking right now?"

She had her hand on his cock and was stroking it. Her chest was moving up and down as her breathing increased. Brad started to rub her clit and her body tensed up as she had a small orgasm. Laura squealed and I turned to watch Clark enter her from behind. He began to fuck her as she ate Lois's pussy. Lois was moaning and humping her hips toward Laura's tongue and sucking on Doug's hard cock. They looked like they were having fun. Turning back to my wife I found that Brad was leading her to the couch. He set her down and kneeled in-front of her. Spreading her legs he laid the bottom of his cock on her pussy and began to slid it up and down while kissing her and fondling her breasts.

Laura was starting to yell directions at Clark, telling him to fuck her harder, stick it in deep and so on. Doug moved her head away from Lois's pussy and put himself in her place. Lois began to moan as he shoved his hard cock into her. I heard my wife cry out with passion. When I looked at her she was grinding her pussy against Brad's cock as he slid it up and down on her clit. After she came her legs flopped open with her feet flat on the floor. Brad straightened and placed his cock at her opening. My wife's glazed eyes watched, as Brad used his fingers to spread her pussy lips apart and nudge his cock between them. With firm pressure her pushed his cock into her about four inches, stopping when she tensed up. He smiled at her and stroked her body with his hands while sliding out about two inches. I could see her body relax and he began to push back in, this time she did not tense until he was about eight or nine inches inside of her. I could see his hips begin to rotate in a very small circle, while his hands continued to roam her body relaxing her again. As she relaxed he pushed himself all the way in and rotated his hips on her clit.

"I did it." she said.

Brad began to fuck my wife using short two inch strokes until she began to open and rotate her hips toward his cock. Then began to lengthen his strokes until he was stroking ten inches in and out of her pussy. Lil had closed her eyes and was using her hands to pull him deeper with each thrust. As each one would hit bottom, she would grunt and hump her pussy against him driving him in as far as possible. I was amazed that she could take all of him and wanted more. Suddenly she leaned forward and pulling him into her, held him tight as she frantically fucked his cock to orgasm. She collapsed back on the couch breathing heavily. Brad shouldered her legs and began to drive his cock into her while fingering her clit. She immediately began to have a series of small orgasms which I could see were building to a record breaking climax. Brad fucked her for about five minutes, steadily building the speed and power of his strokes. My wife was oblivious to every thing except the pleasure coursing through her body. She was meeting him thrust for thrust. Brad began to moan that he was close and his butt and legs began to tense as his orgasm built.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Lil cried each time their bodies slammed together.

Her hands were clenched tight on the fabric of the couch, the only things moving were her breasts dancing on her chest, as Brad's orgasm overtook him and he began to cum, driving his cock into her with each burst. His first burst triggered Lil's orgasm and her hips began to dance as her pussy contracted around his cock.

While Lil and Brad recovered, I looked around and noticed every one had finished and was watching my wife and Brad.

"How long have they been watching?" I wondered.

Laura caught my eye and smiled, I returned her smile she and moved over in front of me saying, "looks like you could use some relief."

Looking down, I was surprised to see my cock was standing rock hard. I had been so occupied with my wife's pleasure, that I had forgotten my own.

Laura whispered in my ear, "I want you to fuck my ass. The other cocks around here are a little too big for me."

"Well" I thought "I guess having a six inch cock was not so bad after all."

Sliding off the chair, I moved behind her and slid my cock into her pussy. I was surprised that she was still pretty tight after just having Clark's eight incher in her. I fucked her for several minutes while I worked a couple of fingers into her ass.

"I'm ready." she told me.

Putting my cock in place, I pushed into her until my balls bounced against her pussy. She moaned and told me to go easy. I fucked her using slow steady strokes for several minutes when she said, "oh that feels good. Go ahead and fuck me now."

Lois slid under her and began to kiss her nipples and on down Laura"s body to her clit.

"Oh yeah Lois lick my pussy." Laura cried, as my balls began to bounce off Lois's nose with each thrust.

12