Bob and Becky Ch. 10

Story Info
Plans for party and for sex.
3.9k words
4.6
69.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Seeing my Sister
2. Bob sees his sister's body
3. Bob Discusses things with his sister
4. Bob and Becky get comfortable again
5. Becky likes to watch
6. Bob and Becky watch each other
7. Bob and Becky, Ch. 7
8. Bob and Becky, Ch. 8
9. Bob and Becky, Ch. 9

Please let me know if you want this story to continue, all feedback is welcome, and thanks to those who have already commented!

When we had dressed, we got back in the car and drove home. Not surprisingly the house was dark and quiet. Our parents were already in bed. We let ourselves in and snapped on the kitchen light. There on the table was a note from our parents:

Kids,

We had a call from your Uncle Robert tonight, and he just invited us to his cabin for the weekend. We will be gone from Friday morning until Monday night. We will leave money for pizza or whatever you like.

Thought we might miss you in the morning, and thought you should know now. We can talk about logistics tomorrow night at dinner.

I looked at Becky, and she looked back. "Should we have a party?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said, "but not too big, and let's not invite the heavy drinking crowd. I don't feel like patrolling all night for barfers."

"Agreed!" I said. "And now I'm going to call Sheryl. Good night." And I kissed Becky on the lips and went to my room.

"Hello beautiful!" I said, when Sheryl picked up her cell phone.

"Hey!" she said. "I wasn't sure I was going to hear from you tonight, my parents are really trying to spend 'quality time' with me before I go to college. It can be tedious."

"Well," I began, "have I got a surprise for you! My parents are going to be gone from Friday until Monday. Can you come and spend the weekend here? Becky and I are planning a party, though not too big, and I thought it would be nice to have you sleep in my bed with me. I would like waking up next to you!"

"I would love that!" She said, excitedly. "I have to figure out how to tell my parents so they don't freak out, though. I'm sure they won't like me spending a weekend alone with you!"

"I could have Becky stop by your place tomorrow afternoon and ask you in front of them if you could stay with her. That might make it better." I plotted out loud.

"That would be perfect!" Sheryl agreed. We excitedly discussed weekend plans for a very long time, though the talk was all regarding party preparations, meals we'd eat, and day-time excursions. There was no talk about the implications of her spending the night in my bed.

Finally, I could take it no more. I said, "Sheryl, I would really like to have sex with you this weekend. There won't be a much more perfect opportunity, we have all night, several nights in a row. I don't want to rush you, and of course you don't have to decide right now. But I don't want to not discuss this, and then get caught unprepared this weekend. Nothing would be worse than us deciding to go for it, but not having condoms or lube or whatever we need. Do I need to get some?"

She paused. Just when I though I should back-track and tell her never mind, she said, "I want to have sex with you, and this weekend is perfect. I want us to take our time, and not to rush. I want to have the opportunity to do it several times, so we get fairly good at it right away. You don't need to get condoms, I've been on the pill since I was 18, and my period ends today, so we should be fine. You might want to get lube, though. I've heard that when girls get nervous they can, uh, dry up, if you know what I mean."

I had the biggest shit-eating grin on my face that I'd ever had. "You're amazing," I said. "I promise I won't push you, I won't rush, and I'll be very careful." I would have promised her the moon. "I will get lube, but I won't bother with condoms if you say so."

We talked a little while longer, and then hung up and slept.

The following day was uneventful. After work I came home and greeted my family (who were preparing for dinner) and went upstairs to change out of my work garb. As I finished dressing, my father knocked on my door. I opened it for him, and he asked if he could talk to me. I told him sure.

"Son," he began, "I know you are smart, and in all likelihood I'm far too late for this talk, but I want you to be careful. I know you and Sheryl have dated for a while, and I know how close you are. Times like this weekend can be tricky, and I just don't want you to be unprepared. Do you know what I mean?"

I nodded. He continued, "So think in advance. Don't let a surprise moment impact the rest of your life, you are smart, think above the belt. Do you need me to get you anything from the drug store for this weekend?"

"Don't worry dad," I said, "this is all taken care of." I was surprised by my own honesty. "We are thinking in advance, and planning carefully."

He seemed relieved, and I was once again impressed with my parents, and how they treated us like adults. He left everything to be my own decision, but he made it clear he would help as he could. I wondered how many other people had discussions like this with their parents.

We went downstairs and had dinner. Conversation was light and easy, there were lots of instructions given for the weekend: "Use the credit cards we gave you for food for the weekend, if there is anything you need," "here are the cell numbers of everyone that will be at the cabin, as well as the cabin number," and so forth. My parents were making sure everything was taken care of.

After dinner my parents went out, as they had a few things to get to be ready for the weekend. Becky and I cleaned up the dishes. As soon as mom and dad were gone, she said, "I stopped at Sheryl's house today. I knew she wasn't there, but I showed her mom those books," she pointed to a small stack of books on the kitchen island, "and talked to her about this weekend."

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. "I meant to have you go there and invite her over!"

I looked at the books. They included such titles as, "Preparing for college as a Young Woman," and "Your Body and You: Dorm Life and Body Image." I looked at Becky, uncomprehending.

"I told Sheryl's mom that I wanted Sheryl to come over this weekend so we could read through these books and get ourselves mentally ready for college." Becky said. "Her mother was all over this idea, saying it was a great idea. Sheryl is coming on Friday afternoon, around 6 PM." Becky said this all with a smile.

I hugged her. "You are amazing. Anticipating my needs and wants!" I was really amazed at her thoughtfulness. Funny how twins could predict the other's needs and courses of actions so accurately.

When we had finished cleaning up, we each went to our rooms to invite the people we wanted to come over Friday night. We were even able to get an older sibling of a friend to provide some booze – not too much, just enough for fun. About 8 PM, Sheryl came over, and came up to my room. We sat on the bed and talked about the party and about the weekend. I told her about my dad, and what he said earlier. She was incredulous. She said her parents would never have that conversation. "It is cause you're a girl and I'm a guy. Parents treat their kids differently." I said to her.

She told me to wait a moment, and went and got Becky. She told Becky about what dad said to me, to which Becky replied, "Well, yeah. They were both present when mom brought this sort of thing up with me. That's why I've been on the pill so long, they wanted me to be prepared and to understand what is what."

"See!" Sheryl said, "My parents are just not as open minded."

The conversation grew from there, and we easily killed three hours with our talk. During this time, I noticed how comfortable we all were with each other. Our heads rested in laps, hands touched each other, our legs over lapped – all of this made me very happy. I had a tremendously good relationship with my girlfriend, and with my sister, and they also liked each other. Life was grand!

Finally, Sheryl said she had to get home, and that she would see us Friday. She kissed me deeply on the mouth, whispered good bye to me, and then kissed Becky – also on the mouth. It was more of a peck, but it surprised by Becky and me. Sheryl went home, leaving me and Becky sitting on my bed.

"Is that normal? Does she always kiss you?" I asked Becky.

"Nope," Becky said, her face still registering surprise. "That was a first. And, sadly, it was also the first kiss on the mouth I've ever had from a non-family member." She grinned ruefully.

"It startled me, that's all." I said.

"Well, what would you think about that?" Becky asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We have both seen girls in our class making out at parties after they've had too much to drink. How would you react if Sheryl and I did that?" She asked me.

"I think I would explode." I said, liking the implications of what she was saying. "I'm not so into two women at once, I've not even had sex with one at a time yet! However, the two of you is different. You're the two hottest women in the world, I'd love to get between you, or just watch you, or whatever. Why? Do you think you'd like it?"

Becky thought. She considered for a long time before finally saying, "I really want to experiment. I know I'm not gay, but I wouldn't mind making out with a girl. Well, really only Sheryl. I trust her, and I know she would keep a secret and I know her boyfriend wouldn't get creepy about it." She said it with a smile. "I don't know, maybe I'll talk to her about it. I might have to steal her away from you for more than just shopping this weekend! I've been able to experiment with you, and that's totally safe, she's about the safest woman for me to fool around with."

We both went to bed that night, wondering and hoping for the weekend.

The morning came and went, I was at work, and in a stroke of brilliance, manipulated a situation that caused my boss to offer me Friday and Monday off. I was free! I could sleep in Friday, and still have time to get ready for the party Friday night.

Dinner was a fun affair that evening. Becky had made dinner, and she made it extra festive. "A going away party!" she had said.

"More like a celebration that your parents are gone for the weekend." My mother said. She was no dummy.

We ate tacos and salad, we laughed, drank wine, and had a good time. My parents were excited to be getting out of the city, Becky and I were excited about a party, everyone was in a good mood. After dinner we told our parents to finish packing, and we cleaned up.

"I got tomorrow and Monday off," I whispered to Becky. "Sleep in and still have time to get ready!"

Becky laughed silently. "We really are alike. I got tomorrow and Monday off also." We grinned at each other. "I'll hide in my room until you take them to the air port." I groaned. So much for sleeping in. I had to take them to the air port at 7:30 AM.

"Rats!" I said. "I'll probably go back to sleep when I've dropped them off." Becky smiled sweetly at me, and said that was a good idea. We finished cleaning up, and our parents were finished packing, and we spent the rest of the evening playing games together and continuing the laughter. We all crashed around 11 PM.

The morning came early, and I got myself up and humoured my parents as they flew about, making sure everything was taken care of. I got them out to the airport in good time, and headed back home. I wanted to go back to bed for a couple hours, even if I didn't sleep. I just wanted to relax.

When I got home the house was quiet. I went to my room and saw that Becky was in my bed. Without undressing I slipped in beside her. She was freshly showered, her hair just a little damp, and she smelled clean and a bit like tooth paste.

"Hey," I said, "You got up!"

"Mmmm," she said, "hope you don't mind, I was awake, and after I showered I thought I would just wait here and see what your plans for the day are."

She was laying on her side, facing away from me, and so I spooned her. That was when I realized she had no clothes on. I jumped back a little, startled. "Hey!" I said, "You're naked."

She laughed. "I didn't expect you to be afraid of me when I'm naked!" she said in reaction to my jumping back.

"I'm just surprised, that's all." I replied.

"Well, you said you wanted to go back to bed, so take off your clothes and let's just sleep for a while, shall we?" she asked me.

"I'm not sure I'd get any sleeping done if you're naked in bed with me." I said.

"That's fine." She said, ambiguously.

Not sure of what she meant, I got up and shucked off my clothes, and slid back into bed. I lay on my back, as far away from her as I could. I didn't know what she wanted, or what I was up for.

She rolled over, and draped her right arm and leg over me, and snuggled her head into my shoulder, and appeared to have every intention of sleeping. There was no way I was going to be able to sleep like that, so I said, "I'm not comfortable."

"Well get yourself comfortable so we can doze." She said. I rolled onto my left side, and she spooned behind me. It was very comfortable, with her warm body behind me, her arm over me. I like the feel of her skin on mine, and suddenly it wasn't really a sexual situation. I loved the intimacy of the situation, and I felt very comfortable. We really did begin to doze, and eventually both of us fell into a very comfortable sleep.

It was not a long sleep, we were only that way for about an hour and a half. We woke at about the same time, and both started a little when we remembered where we were. She rolled over onto her other side, and pulled my hand a bit, to invite me. So I spooned her. It was delicious and comfortable, but something changed, just slightly. As we lay there, I felt her behind move, hardly, and I was sure I imagined it. I though I felt it almost imperceptibly push against my pelvis. When I had dismissed it as my imagination, it happened again. It was extraordinary. With this tiny, almost imperceptible movement, she had changed the safe intimacy into a very sexual situation.

I put my hand on her stomach, and with just the tiniest amount of pressure I pulled her back toward me. She responded by pushing her butt up against me a bit more noticeably. Using just my fingertips, I traced circles around her navel, letting the circle get a little bigger each time, until I felt the fine, well trimmed hair of her pussy under my fingers. I rubbed my fingers just through the hair, going no lower.

However, my cock started to respond, and it grew to length, nestled in the crack of her ass. Her movements back against it were still very small, but they were regular. She was obviously in control of the situation, as she opened her legs just a very little bit, allowed my dick-head to get between her thighs, and then clamped down on it. Now her little movements were jerking me just a little.

I reached up and grabbed her breasts, all pretense of sleeping now gone. I moved her hair and kissed the back of her neck and nibbled her ear. I whispered thickly into her ear, "tell me what you want me to do, I'll do anything you want."

She pushed me back, and rolled on to her back. From under her pillow she produced....a dildo. It was the realistic one from my mother's bra drawer, or at least it looked like it.

"I got this from mom's drawer," she said. "I want to fuck it, and I want to do it right now. Trouble is, I need someone to get me ready and good and wet for this. I suppose I should have gotten some sex lube from their room too.

Without saying anything I reached into my bedside drawer, and pulled out the astrolglide I had purchased in preparation for my time with Sheryl. I gave it to Becky, and went under the covers. I pushed her legs to either side and lay on top of her, my face between her breasts. I put a breast in each hand, and pushed them together, kissing and licking the nipples, just gently biting, as she seemed to like it. While I did this, I arched my body, so that my penis just gently touched her pussy. She jumped. I looked up and said, "trust me." She relaxed. I let go of one breast, and grabbed my dick. I ran it up and down her slit. I was surprised how wet she already was, I was willing to bet I could slip right into her...but I told her to trust me, and now I had to be trust worthy.

I kissed down her body, until I got to her pussy. I quickly started working her clit with my tongue, and fingered her with a crooked finger, just as she had showed me. She had a small climax quite quickly, and the fluid was starting to flow. I straightened my finger out, and added a second, I only went into the second knuckle, but I moved in and out fast, as I kept licking her clit. I reached up and took the dildo out of her hand, and put it between her legs, ready to go, but not in.

I kept working her through small orgasms, I wanted her to spray. And spray she did. She grunted and told me, "here it comes," through gritted teeth. I pulled my fingers out, and held the dildo up, so she would spray it. When she came, the dildo was covered. As her orgasm started to subside I started to push the dildo into her. I got it about a quarter of the way in, and she grabbed my wrists, arresting the progress. I looked up at her. Every muscle of her body was flexed at this point, I think. I put one hand on her belly and rubbed small circles.

"Relax," I said, "enjoy the sensations. We're going slowly. Just relax."

She seemed to realize just how flexed she was, and she started relaxing. After a time, she released my wrist, and I took that as a sign to continue. I dribbled a bit of lube on the portion of the dildo that was outside of her body still, and smeared it around. Slowly, with many pauses, and with uncomfortable moments, the dildo went into her. When it was fully in, I took her hand and put it on the base, so she could hold it in herself. I lay next to her and kissed her, though my face was still covered with her juice. She was relaxed. "How does it feel?" I asked her.

"Very strange." She said. "It is unlike anything. It hurts a bit, but I can see how it will get to feel really good.

"Do you want to try thrusting it in and out?" I asked.

"No, I just want to sit like this for a moment." She said, "though maybe if you touch my clit, maybe that will get things going again."

"I have a better idea!" I said, and I got out of bed. I went into my parents room, into the drawer of bras, and got the little silver egg that vibrated. I went back to bed, and showed it too Becky.

"Ooooh," Becky purred. "Not a bad idea!"

I turned it on a very low setting, and tentatively held it against her clit. She told me to turn it up, and soon it was on its highest setting, and she was clearly enjoying the feel. I held the egg to her clit, and after a few minutes it was clear that she was going to cum again, with the dildo deep inside her. She even started pulling it out and pushing it back in a little bit, not much, though.

Finally, she came and told me, panting, "No more, no more. Too sensitive. Oh my."

I turned the egg off, and she slowly pulled the dildo out of herself. She was like a faucet, leaking fluid. She apologized about the sheets, but I told her I was going to wash them anyway.

Then, she pushed me onto my back. She whispered in my ear, "I'm going to make you cum. I'm going to suck you until you are close, then I'm going to jerk you so you cum in my face, then I'm going to eat it all off your cock."

I was not going to complain, and she really meant it. She went crazy on my dick, unlike I'd ever seen a woman do. She was possessed. It was clear she meant for me to cum, and it didn't take long. I told her, and she backed off, but kept up the pace with her hands. As I watched, I erupted into her face, and after the first couple of spurts she chocked down on my cock again and swallowed the rest.

12