Bob and Jan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The woman went to the doctor and after the examination he sighed and said "I've got some very bad news for you. You have cancer and you had best put your affairs in order."

The woman was shocked and asked how long she had and the doctor told her maybe six to eight months. The woman composed herself and went out to the waiting room where he daughter was waiting for her.

"Well daughter, we women celebrate when things are good, and we celebrate when things aren't so good. In this case things are not well at all. I have cancer and not much time to live so let's go have a martini or two."

After 3 or 4 martinis the two were feeling a little less somber. There were some laughs and a few more martinis. They were eventually approached by some of the woman's old friends who were curios as to what the two were celebrating. The woman told her friends that they were drinking to her impending end.

"I've been diagnosed with AIDS."

The friends were aghast, gave their condolences and beat a hasty retreat. After the friends left the woman's daughter said:

"Momma? I thought you said you were dying of cancer. Why did you tell them that you were dying of AIDS?"

"Because I don't want them sleeping with your father after I'm gone."

And that, my friends, is what is called "Putting your affairs in order."

She got a roar of applause and Bobby Dalton stepped up to the mike, told the expected blond joke. Just as he was introducing the next hopeful I saw Jan coming through the door. She saw me, smiled and headed toward me as I wondered what was going to happen next.

12