Bob & Meg Make a Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The attention being paid to each other’s genitals for several minutes raised the temperature in their loins until Meg could no longer postpone the moment of penetration. Johnnie’s nibbling of her clitoris sent her into orbit! Her small clitoris was highly sensitive. Meg reacted with an outburst of cries, twisting her hips in uncontrolled excitement.

‘Yes! Yes! Yes!’ she gasped urgently. ‘Do it! Fuck it!’

And she rolled onto her back, pulling Johnnie on top of her. With knees fully apart, up to her shoulders, her vulva was begging to be pierced by the hot, stiff cock.

Johnnie climbed between the lashing hips and, after pausing to relish the enthralling moment of entry, with one firm thrust, he embedded his hard cock deep into the willing passage. He was so wrought up, that he fucked her fiercely and fully, thudding deep into her tenderness. Her clutching fingers clawed at her clitoris, screaming with agonised ecstasy as her hips bounced around wildly.

Meg was riding on an emotional high. She had the remarkable ability to ride the crest of her orgasm until her partner ejaculated. She clung on until, feeling Johnnie explode inside her, Meg triggered the orgasm with a fast massage of her clitoris. It overwhelmed her, discharging her own copious emission much to Johnnie’s surprise, to swamp his convulsing cock. With a look of anguish on her face, she cried out in agonising triumph. ‘Ye-e-e-e-s!!’

This was a new experience for Johnnie. He hadn’t been aware that women can ejaculate, but there was no denying that Meg had flooded her vagina with warm liquid. Both lay in each other’s arms for a few moments of contentment, before Johnnie began to fuck her soaking vagina again. Gently, slowly and deeply.

‘Do it beautifully, darling,’ she whispered, arms wrapped round his waist, legs round his thighs, holding herself close to her lover.

And he did. The urgency now over, they exchanged kisses to the face and lips, neck and ears with love and tenderness, whilst he quietly fucked her, with long deep strokes, taking his time before reaching his second coming. Meg, purring with delight, managed two more, lighter orgasms, but this time, with only a trickle of ejaculation to swamp Johnnie’s cock.

Meantime, during his dinner hour, Bob was dipping his eager cock into the delicious furry mound of Charity, enjoying once again the delights of her well-lubricated ample hidden depths. Whilst Johnnie ploughed his wife’s furrow, he ploughed Johnnie’s. Much to their mutual delight and complete satisfaction.

But even as he ejaculated deep into that delightful, sloppy vulva, listening to Charity’s moans of ecstasy, Bob knew it would have to come to an end. He had already arranged a transfer to a branch some distance away. It would be for the best. Meantime, they could both enjoy their pleasures to the hilt. Meg might be moody for a while, but … perhaps he would let her have the baby she craved for.

12