Bob, Sandi, and Pauline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I went back to work and my working relationship with Dale was a little cool at first, but by the end of the week we were back on track. It was the Tuesday of the following week that everything changed. Dale and I had a working lunch with some people from the ad agency and I'd had a couple glasses of wine. Not enough to cause me to do anything like I had in Chicago, but enough to loosen me up. The people from the agency left and Dale said:

"I know that it is a sore subject for you, but I can't get Chicago off my mind. It was the most exciting and sexually satisfying thing that ever happened to me and I want to thank you for it."

"I couldn't believe it. He and Clara have been married for over thirty years and what we did was the most sexually satisfying thing he had ever done? I should have kept my mouth shut but I didn't. I said he had to be kidding me and he said no he wasn't. Clara had never let him have anal sex and the first he ever had was with me. It made him feel wicked and it excited him and he'd had one of the biggest climaxes of his life. I'd had enough wine in me that I told him I knew just how he felt. I told him it was the first time for me too. He told me that he couldn't believe it.

"That magnificent ass and Bob doesn't tap it?"

"I told him that it was my fault and I told him why and that I was hoping and praying that you would bring it up again. Then he said that we should take care of each other until it happened. I said he was joking right and he said not in the least. He said all I had to do was give the word and he'd get up and get us a room. I thought back to that second night in Chicago and how I'd loved taking it in the ass and how it might be a while before I could get you to do it and then I told Dale to go get the room. Once in the room I made it absolutely clear to him that it would be anal sex only and even then only until I could find some way to get you into doing it with me."

"You are telling me that you only had anal sex with him?"

She looked away for a second or two and then said, "That was all it was supposed to be, but once I got into it other stuff happened."

"Other stuff?"

"Damn it Bob! You already know the worst so why are you picking at the scab? Yes, other things! He got started, we both got off, but I needed more so I got him hard again. We both came again and I still wanted more so I got him up again and when he pushed me down on the bed and went for my pussy I didn't stop him. Since the first time it has been three quarters anal and a quarter of the others."

"How often?"

"When ever he wanted. I didn't go after him, but I didn't say no when he asked."

"How often?"

"Some weeks once, some weeks twice and one week it was three times."

"That's a lot of sloppy seconds to be giving someone you say you love."

"You never, not ever, got sloppy seconds. I always showered, douched and brushed my teeth before leaving the hotel room. You may not believe me, but I do love you and I would never disrespect you like that."

"Bullshit Sandi! Every time you were with him you were disrespecting me. Every time you brought your soiled body home to me after being with him you were disrespecting me."

"Now it is my turn to say bullshit Bob! I love you and you know I do. I've shown it everyday that we have been together. I fucked up and I admit it, but not once did I ever give my affections to another and before you even say it sex for the sake of sex is not affection. And it cost you nothing honey. What he got during the day was something you wouldn't have gotten anyway because you were working. If anything you came out ahead on the deal because I was still horny when I got home and I went after you."

"Yeah, and gave me sloppy seconds."

"I told you I alwa......"

"But I was still the second man in you that day. You may not have been sloppy, but I was still getting leftovers. Warmed up maybe, but still Dale's leftovers."

"I don't want a divorce honey. I may be flawed, but I'm still yours, heart, body and soul. Please don't let my being weak ruin what we have had for over twenty years. I'll do anything Bob; anything at all to stay your wife."

"I don't know Sandi. You are asking a lot from me and I don't know that I can give it. You let me down Sandi and I don't know that I can trust you never to do it again."

"I swear Bob, never again."

"Yeah Sandi; you say that now, but how am I supposed to know that you mean it? The trust is gone Sandi and it will never come back. You have planted the seeds of distrust in my mind and those seeds are going to sit there forever. Even if I were to somehow convince myself to stay with you those seeds will keep reminding me of what you did. The weekend in Chicago isn't the killer Sandi; it is the three months with Dale since that weekend.

"I'm going to trust that you never brought Dale into this house and into our bed so I'm not going to do anything drastic like burn the bed, but I am going to be sleeping in it alone. You need to move your things into one of the spare bedrooms until I decide what I'm going to do."

"Please Bob; don't do this. Let me prove to you that I love you and want to stay with you. Let me make it up to you."

"How? By giving me Dale's ass? And it is Dale's ass since you gave it to him, but never to me. Just move your stuff Sandi and try to stay out of my way for a while."

I got up and left the garage as she started crying. I had to do it. I had to leave. To see the woman I loved crying made me want to take her in my arms and comfort her, but I couldn't. I had to stay strong and so I left.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had one of the bedrooms set up as a combination home office and den. Sandi referred to it as my man cave and I went into it and closed the door. I sat down at the computer, brought up 'favorites' and clicked on 'accounts.' I selected the bank and checked on our accounts. There were four of them and one of them Sandi had no access to so I left the bare minimum in the other three and moved the majority of the funds into the account Sandi couldn't use. I did not believe that I could hang on with Sandi and I knew her well enough to know what she was likely to do if she thought for sure that I was going to kick her to the curb. I'd do the credit cards in the morning. Then I reconsidered my movements and transferred enough back into the joint checking account to cover the monthly bills.

When I was done I sat there and stared at the screen saver as I thought about what Sandi had done. It amazed me that she thought she could do what she did and that I would accept it and forgive her for it. If I had so much as kissed another woman under the mistletoe at a Christmas party I would have been living in a deep freeze and exercising my right hand for months, but I was supposed to accept the fact that she'd had a three month long affair? Again, if she had told me about Chicago we could probably have worked by it, but an affair? Jesus, what a fucking mess.

I killed another half hour in the den and then went out into the kitchen and made myself a bite to eat. Sandi wasn't downstairs so I assumed that she was upstairs moving her things. I watched some TV and around nine I headed up to bed. Sandi was sitting on the bed and when I walked into the room she said:

"Please Bob, don't make me leave."

"Leave Sandi. Don't make me pick you up and carry to your new room."

"At least I'd have your arms around me."

"How about I just grab a handful of your hair and drag you? Get the fuck out of here Sandi and stay away from me. If you need to be held give Dale a call. After all, he is the one who has been seeing to your needs."

She got up and left the room crying. I didn't sleep all that well that night.

To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
More Stories