Bob Sees His Sister's Body...

Story Info
He brings up the issue, and is shot down.
3.4k words
3.95
143.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After work that night I went home and had dinner with my family. I found it difficult to look at and talk to my sister, but I managed somehow. Something very subtle had shifted in how I viewed my sister, I noticed it immediately. There was no longer an absence of sexuality in my perception of her. I found her attractive, and this bothered me. I had to find someone else to fixate on, or something very bad was going to happen.

After dinner I told everyone I was going out that evening. Becky asked if she could come and I immediately said "Sorry Beck, we're having a bit of a boy's night out."

She didn't seem put out or upset, but she immediately said she understood. "Can we go out tomorrow night instead? I'd like to get out, it feels like it has been ages since I have done anything social. And tomorrow night is Friday night, I don't work the next day!"

"Sure thing!" I said. "What would you like to do tomorrow night?"

"I'll plan something, and call people tonight." She replied.

Now I just had to find some guys to do something with tonight.

Turns out that wasn't very hard. We ended up in a friend's back yard, drinking beer and playing Bocce Ball. I had a great time, and best of all, my ex-girlfriend was there, and she drank just a little too much.

I volunteered to drive her home, of course. On the way home I made a little stop -- "out of the way" places are easy to find in the country surrounding a small town, you know. She was tipsy, but not drunk, and she knew immediately what I was up to.

"Oh, I see what's going on." She said.

"Come on, Sheryl, let's fool around for a while." I replied.

"I would love to," she said, surprising me. "I always liked making out with you. I've never let anyone else touch my breasts."

"I loved to touch them," I said, parking the car. "Maybe tonight you will take your bra off again?" She giggled, and I boldly said, "And your shirt? Will you let me see your breasts?"

She looked at me and considered for a moment. Then she pulled her t-shirt over her head in one swift motion. She had already taken off her bra! I looked at her, barely able to make out the lines of her breasts in the darkness.

"Can I turn on the light so I can see you better? Just for a moment?" I asked.

"Just touch me for a while first." She replied.

I immediately put my hands on her breasts. In my mind I began evaluating them, but I was using my sister's breasts as the guide.

"They are smaller, and much firmer," I thought.

"You have gorgeous breasts." I said. After kissing her and feeling her breasts for a while I asked her, "could I kiss your breasts?"

She put a hand on either side of my head and guided me to her right breast. Her nipples were incredibly hard, and I rubbed my tongue over each one in turn. I put her nipple between my tongue and my teeth, and lightly pushed. She gasped, it was obvious she liked it.

"Let's get in the back seat." I said.

"We can not have sex." She replied.

"Okay, I promise. We will not have sex. But let's go further. Let's do things neither of us have done. I promise I will stop." Famous words of a teen-age boy.

"Don't force me into anything, promise me!" She said.

"Oh I won't. You have my word." I replied.

We got into the back seat. She was all over me. She straddled me and kissed me. She leaned back and pulled my head to her breasts. I pulled her around so she was sitting beside me. I put my hands on her belt and began to undo it. She stopped me and said "we agreed, no sex!"

"I haven't forgotten," I said. "but I want to get you naked. I'll keep my pants on, there is no way I will have sex with you. I want to see all of you. Touch all of you. Maybe kiss all of you."

This idea apparently appealed to her. She let go of my hands and I continued undoing her pants. Once I got her belt off and her button and fly undone, I told her to lift her hips so I could pull her shorts down. She immediately complied. After I pulled her shorts over her bare feet I noticed that her underwear were very small. A thong, I guessed by looking at the front of them.

"Let's get out of the car." I suggested. She looked confused, but I said, "I have a blanket. It is a warm night. The back seat is too small.

She waited until I opened the car and got out, but she followed. I got the blanket out of the trunk and spread it out. Before I let her get onto the blanket I made her lean over the trunk of the car. I vocally admired her ass, and told her to turn around. While she stood, leaning against the car, I kissed her mouth, and down her neck, and stopped at her navel. I kissed her belly for a while, then stood up.

"Why don't you come over to the blanket, and take off your underwear on the way. I would like to continue what I was doing, if you'd like me to."

I sat down on the blanket and looked at her. She stood by the car for a moment, as if considering. Then she pulled her thong down and stepped out of it. Before she could sit on the blanket I asked her to just stand there a moment, so I could look at her.

The night light was quite bright, and I could see her body perfectly. She seemed uncomfortable, like she thought I would evaluate her and find her lacking. Her body was lovely. She was tall, almost as tall as my own 6'0". She had fairly small breasts, but they were incredibly firm, and her light coloured nipples pointed up just a little. She had quite a long torso, and beautiful legs. She looked a bit like a swimmer, strong, thick legs with a smaller upper body. She shaved her pussy completely bare, and even in the moonlight I could see the top of her slit.

I pulled her down to me and kissed her. I told her she was beautiful. I took her hand in mine and placed it on top of my erection and said, "you see what you do to me? Now I am going to eat you until you come. But you have to tell me how to make it feel good."

She gasped in surprise, but easily allowed me to lay her on her back. Her knees were bent, and she easily allowed me to spread them open. I quickly put my face into her pussy, and inhaled her scent. In the back of my mind I quietly wondered if this is what my sister smelled like, but I quieted that voice.

She put her hands on my head and guided me as I licked. She was just as inexperienced as I was, so we both learned as we went. It took quite a while, but she was willing to be patient, and I was willing to keep on licking. Eventually it was clear she was coming, and she held my face up against her pussy as she bucked and grunted. She was incredibly wet, and her bald pussy was leaking onto my face. I silently wondered what it would feel like if she had very short, neatly trimmed hair.

After she calmed down I lay beside her, stroking her body and telling her she was incredible and gorgeous. She told me to stay where I was and went back to the car. When she came back she was wearing her shorts.

"No way are we going all the way, but I'd like to return the favour. I figure one of us should keep their pants on, now that I've got mine on, off with yours!"

I was incredulous. I just wanted a new object of desire, I had no expectation of reciprocation! However, I was not one to argue, so I pulled my pants, socks, shoes, and underwear off. My erection pointed straight out. She looked at it apprehensively. I told her she did not have to do this, we could stop now. This seemed to fortify her, and she said,

"please don't ejaculate in my mouth."

I promised her I would give her lots of notice, and that she could finish me with her hand, or I would finish myself. She smiled and said,

"Oh I'll jack you until you come, I just am not ready to swallow it."

This statement nearly made me come on the spot.

She tentatively put her hand onto my cock. It was unlike anything I'd felt to that point. Someone else's hand on my privates was delicious. I wrapped my hand around hers to encourage her, and stroked her hand on my cock up and down. She put her head down and licked the head of my dick. It was like electricity had hit me -- not that it felt so great to have her tongue on me, but watching it was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

My response made her bolder, so she put my cock head into her mouth and sucked a little bit. I slowly raised my hips and gently put my hands on her head. She got the picture and took more of me in her mouth. She put her hands around the base of my cock and began slurping in rhythm, taking some in and then backing off.

She wasn't brave, and she certainly didn't deep throat, but this was still the most incredible thing I'd had done to me. It wasn't long before I was ready to come, and I told her. She backed off, startled, but I urged her to keep stroking me. I came with quite a force, most of it landed on her belly and breasts. This startled her, but she kept stroking until I pulled her hand off me.

"Sorry," I said, "hard to control where it lands. Let me get the beach towel out of the trunk."

I retrieved the towel and she wiped herself off.

"That wasn't so bad," she said. "I'd do that again!"

"Wow, I'd certainly let you do that again." I replied.

"Bob, if we're going to do this sort of thing, which I hope we are, should we get back together?"

"I suppose, I hadn't thought about that until right now. I'd sure like to." I replied.

And that seemed to be that. We became a couple again, and it turned into a couple of times a week that we were messing around. Not always as seriously as what we just did, but often.

So I had it, another body to focus on, to fantasize about.

The problem was, that when I masturbated, the images of my sister still came into my head. Her body was so different. I wanted to feel what those drooping, swaying breasts felt like. Sheryl let me put my penis between her little breasts, and while the idea was thrilling, her small breasts didn't push against me much. I did come while doing this, and it was thrilling to watch my come splash against her neck and even her face sometimes. She told me she was thinking about letting me come while she sucked me. This was exciting, but I was always pushing for the next level. Maybe it was just because I was a teenage guy, but maybe I was comparing Sheryl to Becky.

Even though I didn't need to look at Becky to see a naked body anymore, I found myself awake at 4 AM even though I didn't set an alarm. I grabbed a CD and peeked out my door.

She went into the bathroom without her robe. Apparently she had again become comfortable moving around the house naked! After she turned on the shower she went back into her room. I had never seen her behind before, and it was exquisite. I thought it was perfect, though I only saw it in the brief light when she had the bathroom door open.

I was as hard as a rock immediately, and I pulled my cock out of my track pants and started stroking it slowly. I wanted to be stroking when she went back to the bathroom, seeing her naked while I stroked was a very exciting idea.

I was rewarded about 10 minutes later. She came back out of her room and went to the bathroom. As soon as she closed the door I went into the hall and positioned my CD to look in. She was sitting on the toilet, and as I watched she went pee and wiped herself. Then she brushed her teeth, and I was in heaven.

While I could not see all of her at this angle, I could see her right breast. As she brushed it swayed back and forth, pointing right down, right into my line of vision. This was the most completely I had seen her breasts. I saw her whole areola at once. Her nipple was very erect, and it seemed even larger than I remembered it. I guessed it was as big around as my little finger. I was mesmerized. I stroked my cock inside my pants and felt my precum oozing out.

She went into the shower and my view of her was lost. She became just a generic shape through the glass shower door. I decided I was going to cum when she got out of the shower, and hoped I could both jerk myself and hold my "mirror" CD to view her. I began to stroke myself in earnest. My track pants were loose enough that I could do this inside my pants.

My balls boiled. I wanted to come, but I waited for her. The moment she opened the shower door and I saw her naked again I shot my come into my pants. It was very intense, and I needed to do my own laundry for sure. There was no mistaking that stain.

I went back to my room, and began evaluating what I was doing. I'm a dork, an academic. All actions come with evaluation.

Suddenly I realized a line had been crossed in my fantasy world. I was no longer passively looking at a body that happened to be in proximity. I was seeking out that body. I began asking myself if I had feelings for my sister that were not appropriate, and I decided I did not, and that I absolutely had to address this issue with her. I resolved to never look at her again, and to talk to her before we went to college. I couldn't let this go unresolved before we went away.

I slept better after that than I had for a while. When I got up, I left the house early. I went to the supermarket where my sister worked and found her working the cash register. I got a pack of gum and got in line.

When I got up to the front of the line I said,

"Hey there, my lady. Could I take you out to dinner tonight? Just you and me?"

"Hey, no hitting on the cashiers. It is a store policy." She retorted. "But yes. Where will we go, and how shall I dress?"

"We'll go into town, so dress fancy!" I replied. I paid for my gum, and told her I'd pick her up at 7.

I made a reservation at the restaurant and told our parents we'd be out. "Sibling bonding before we're separated." I explained. My parents seemed pleased we were spending time together.

That evening I put on a suit. I got ready a lot in advance, to leave the bathroom open for Becky. I made a point of putting on headphones and playing a video game while she was getting ready, I didn't want to hear the shower running.

At exactly 7:00 she knocked on my door.

"No chance you're standing me up!" she said.

"I'm ready, let's go."

We got into my car and drove the 35 minutes into town. We had easy, light conversation. She was great. So easy to talk to.

When we sat down to dinner, I began to re-evaluate my decision. Surely I could just stop looking at her, right? I didn't need to create these problems between us, did I?

I looked across the table at Rebecca. She looked incredible. She had really gone all out. She was wearing a black dress, long and elegant. There was a bit of a plunging neck line, and she was definitely showing cleavage. "Wonder what kind of bra she is wearing?" I thought to myself. Then I decided to face the music.

"Becky," I began, "I have no idea how to say this, but I really have to. A couple of nights ago I got up to pee again, and I saw you going into the bathroom, naked."

"Oh! I'm so sorry. Sometimes I forget to put on my robe, it will never happen again, I'm so sorry Bob."

"Wait, there is more." I stopped and looked at her. "I have something very embarrassing to tell you, please don't be angry with me."

"Bob, please tell me, you know I love you no matter what." She said quietly.

"Becky, when I saw you naked it excited me." I blurted out.

She looked at me in silence. For a long time.

"I don't know what you mean." She finally said. "Excited you...sexually?"

I looked down at my lap. I was sure I was red, and was thankful for the low lighting in the restaurant. That was, of course, the moment our waiter came to deliver our entrees. We both mumbled our thanks, and though I continued to look down, I could feel my sister's eyes on me.

"Tell me everything you are thinking." She said.

"I got an erection after seeing your body." I whispered. "Don't worry, I'm not a freak. I hadn't seen any other naked women before, that's why you had that effect on me."

Becky started crying.

"I'm so sorry, I don't mean to upset you. I had to tell you this, and I have to clear this up between us before we go to college. I'm sorry, I don't mean to hurt you." I said.

"It isn't that." She whispered. "I hate my body, and you were only excited because you've never seen another woman. I'm not attractive to anyone. No one has ever even tried to touch me."

I was crushed. I immediately regretted what I said. I thought hard and fast about how to respond to this.

"I have more to confess. It gets worse for me." I was sweating, neither of us had touched our meals. "I have seen someone else naked. I'm back together with Sheryl. I've seen all of her too."

I sucked in breath. What else do I say. How do I approach this...

"Becky, like I said, I want to clear this between us, so there is no guilt. I looked again. I tried hard to see you again."

I sat quietly for a long time. Becky stared at me, and waited.

In a very small voice I said, "I find your body exciting. You not only gave me an erection, I masturbated and thought about your breasts and...and the rest too."

This was met with silence. She had stopped crying. We both ate a little bit. Apparently our waiter realized the table was tense, and left us alone. Eventually she said,

"So, what does this mean? You want an inappropriate relationship with me? You want incest?"

"No!" I protested at once. "That isn't what I said. I said I had inappropriate thoughts about you. And I told you. And I want this cleared up. Damn it, I shouldn't have said anything."

"Let's go home." She replied.

I paid the bill. We drove home in silence. She immediately went into her room and shut the door upon returning home.

I was crushed. I had no idea what I should do next.