Bob the Blob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,509 Followers

Before my eyes, in less time than it took for me to gasp and say, "Holy shit!"Bob transformed into Tom Cruise. He wore a black suit and the clothes he had been wearing were in a pile on the floor.

Sounding exactly like Tom Cruise, he asked, "Or maybe you prefer Zack Efrom?"

Again he transformed into the epitome of Zack Efrom, wearing a tee shirt and jeans. There was no trace of the black suit he had been wearing as Tom Cruise. I just stared at him with my mouth open.

His voice just like Zack's, he said, "Unless you are feeling adventurous and would prefer someone like Drew Barrymore?"

Sure enough, he changed into Drew Barrymore, wearing the winged outfit she wore to the ball in Ever After, which he knew was my favorite movie. "Oh my god," I breathed. I was just amazed. The details were all there, from the gossamer fabric, to the makeup, to the way Drew's mouth was shaped. The likeness was uncanny.

"I can be anyone you want me to be," Drew said.

Becoming lost in the fantasy of it all I said with a smile, "You know who I really like."

Drew smiled and said, "Your wish is my command."

She turned into Chris Daughtry, my favorite rock star, his bald head reflecting the overhead light. He wore a tight tee-shirt under a leather jacket and tight blue jeans. Now this I could deal with, I thought as I smiled up at him. "I hope you have a big cock," I told him as I began to unbuckle his pants.

"Big enough to tear you up," he said with a smirk.

I have to admit that I nearly creamed in my panties as I unzipped his pants and pushed them down his legs. Not wearing any underwear, his hard cock sprang into view. I gaped in amazement at the magnificent prick which protruded obscenely from his groin. It was nearly a foot long and as thick as my arm.

"Oh my god," I said as I, almost reverently, reached up and wrapped my fingers around the thick shaft. It throbbed and pulsed against my palm, warm and alive. I knew it was Bob. I knew he had transformed into this and I was amazed at how absolutely lifelike it was.

"Mmm," Daughtry moaned at my touch.

Shaking myself loose of the fantasy a bit I looked up at him and asked, "How do you know Daughtry's cock is so big?"

"I don't," he replied, sounding every bit like Daughtry as we knew him from American Idol. "You said you hoped it was big so I made it big."

I released his prick and looked at him. I asked, "Then why is Bob's dick so much smaller?"

"I am Bob," Daughtry protested.

I waved my hand dismissively and said, "You know what I mean."

Daughtry sighed and said, "When I met you I didn't know much about human sexuality. I had read that the average size was five and a half inches, so that's what I produced when you opened my pants for the first time in that theater," Daughtry explained.

I did remember that. It was our second date and I had given him a handjob in that theater. His coming into that napkin had been the first of many orgasms he had faked for me. At the time, I had been disappointed that his cock wasn't bigger but he was so nice to me in so many ways that it wasn't a deal-breaker.

He continued, "When I learned later that it would have been better to present you with a much bigger one, it was already too late."

I thought about that for a moment and asked, "So, can I have Bob back but with a cock just a little bit smaller than this one? Maybe ten inches long and three fingers wide?" I felt so silly and superficial to ask such a thing but our sex life was the only thing I had wished was better between me and Bob. That is, until I found out he was an alien.

"Of course, Honey," he said as he turned back into himself, this time completely naked. His dick was twice as long and twice as thick as it used to be.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. I was so glad to have him back. I said, "Those other fantasies might be good later but for right now I just want you. You've been asking me to let you show me how much better our sex life could be. I'm ready. Show me, Bob!"

Bob smiled down at me. He brought his hand down over my eyes and said, "Close your eyes. This is all about feeling, okay?"

"Okay," I replied. "I trust you, Bob." It was true. It may seem strange that I had gone from trusting him completely, to believing that he was going to kill me, and back again in the space of a couple hours, but that's what happened.

"Good," he whispered directly into my ear.

I found that so sexy. I had to rely on my other senses to tell me what was happening as his hand turned into some sort of cloth. There was nothing pressing on my eyes but when I opened them for a second all I saw was total blackness. I tried not to be scared and just trust in Bob.

"First, just relax," he whispered to me as he lifted me from the couch in his strong arms.

I could feel him move me to the middle of the living room where he laid me flat on the floor. Only, my back was cushioned and supported as if by a soft mattress or waterbed. I knew it had to be Bob but I tried not to imagine exactly what it was.

"Trust me," he whispered.

I did trust him. Sometimes, if you truly love someone, you have to make that leap of trust.

The support on my back slowly enveloped my legs and my waist and then finally my chest. It felt soft and cool against my skin. Not wet or sticky like I would imagine a blob to be.

I was just floating there. I felt very comfortable and I truly relaxed. Many times, in a bed or floating in the water, certain muscles are tensed to hold me in a certain position. This was different. I managed to completely relax like I had never relaxed before; it was such a surreal feeling.

Bob let me rest and float there for what must have been ten minutes. I almost fell asleep, but then he began massaging me. It felt like ten hands on me, all kneading my muscles at the same time. My calves, my thighs, my lower back, my upper back, my chest, my abdomen, and my arms were all massaged at the same time.

"May I take your clothes off?" he whispered to me.

"Yes please," I sighed.

All of the buttons of my shirt were released at the same time. It was peeled open and, with my arms still at my sides, it traveled down my back and off my arms. It felt impossible and unnatural, but nothing about this was natural. It felt wicked and I loved it.

My shoes were removed and then my jeans were released and pushed down my legs, my panties travelling with them. The massaging hands never stopped, but they now touched more of my bare skin and it felt wonderful. My bra was unhooked and it traveled down my body and off my arms, leaving me completely nude but for my wedding ring.

"Oh my god," I whispered.

Bob didn't respond.

I floated and was thoroughly massaged. Then after a while, the massaging hands stopped and all was quiescent. The supporting material, Bob, touched every inch of me except for my face and my crotch. Then, fingers lightly touched my mound. They trailed lower to my pussy which was flowered open and dripping with my honey. I didn't care where they went. I didn't care about much of anything in that moment other that what I was feeling.

"Yes," I hissed, encouraging Bob to touch me there.

The fingers felt light on my pussy. They touched me almost everywhere, flowing over me almost like water. My clit was gently stroked up and down its little length as if by tiny hands smaller than a doll's.

I moaned in pleasure at the strange but intense sensation.

Other fingers lightly caressed my pussy lips and mound. They were almost like feathers or silk, so soft and light.

"Oh Bob, this feels so strange," I whispered. "Strange but good," I quickly clarified.

More fingers trailed down to my cunt, probing tentatively at the opening, caressing lightly just at the outside of my fuck-hole. I was so turned on and Bob was teasing me.

Oh god, I needed to be fucked. I didn't say anything though, letting Bob go at his own pace. I realized that I was really powerless over what was happening to me. I had to trust Bob but, in reality, he could do whatever he wanted to me. That sense of helplessness, to my surprise, turned me on even more.

Bob's little fingers rolled my nipples sexily and swirled around them. I realized that it was wet and it felt more like little tongues and lips, mouths at each of my nipples. At the same time, the little fingers working on my clit continued their stroking motions, making a clitoral orgasm rise up in my like no man had ever done before' not even my own fingers rubbing my clit could have made me feel like that. It was a totally unique feeling and I grunted as my orgasm suddenly overtook me.

I moaned and thrashed around in pleasure as I came. Bob held me and let me thrash but I was never in danger of wriggling free but the little fingers on my clit stopped. I was so sensitive there after an orgasm, and Bob knew that. I was so turned on and ready to be fucked. I needed a vaginal orgasm desperately.

"Good?" Bob whispered a question to me as a pencil thin penis or finger or tendril eased its way into my dripping snatch. I could just barely feel it as it slid up into my slick cunt.

"Oh yes," I said with a smile. Opening my eyes, it was still dark, so I closed them again. "That was so good, Baby. Please fuck me."

"Okay, but I need to you tell me what you want," he said softly.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I had already told him that I wanted to be fucked. What more was there to say?

"Well," he said, leaving the word hanging in the air as the little pencil dick began stroking in and out of me very slowly.

I could scarcely feel it and I knew he was building up to something but I didn't know what.

Then he said, "I need you to tell me how thick..." and the pencil thin dick stroking slowly in and out of me grew thicker, stretching my pussy nicely and sending thrills of pleasure through me. "... or long...", he said, as the cock grew longer and touched the bottom of my cunt, filling me complete. "... how fast...". he added, the cock stroking in and out of me faster and faster until the pleasure flooding my brain filled my senses. Finally, he said, "... and how hard you want it." With that he began pounding into me, not just slicing his thick dick in and out of my cunt, but now slamming himself into me, vibrating my whole body with the impact.

I groaned, "Oh god, yes. Fuck me hard and fast, Bob!"

"All you have to do is ask," he whispered as he slammed into me over and over again, the head of his cock slamming firmly into the base of my cunt.

My second orgasm swirled around inside of me as I realized that I could tell him to do anything to me and he could. The slamming of the cock deep inside of me took a little bit of the pleasure away, so as I grunted and groaned toward orgasm, I managed to gasp, "Shorter!"

The cock pounding into me grew shorter by an inch, which was just enough to fill me up but not so long as to slam painfully into the bottom of my fuck-hole. Pure pleasure flooded my brain as he fucked me, drilling deep into me on every stroke.

"Faster!" I cried, as my second orgasm crashed through me and filled me with its warmth.

I groaned and trashed with pleasure but Bob didn't stop or falter. My cunt grasped hard around his prick but he didn't slow his fucking, instead, following my command he fucked me faster and faster.

"Harder!" I managed to croak out as my third orgasm filled my senses. He was giving me multiple orgasms and exactly what I needed. I knew in that moment that no man would ever be able to satisfy me like Bob could.

Bob slammed into me harder and harder, rocking my body with impacts that sent me into orgasm after orgasm. He held me completely. It was like I was inside a machine or part of the machine. I was held firm, all around, but yet there was a brutal pounding taking place at my crotch as he filled me with his big cock again and again.

"Thicker!" I managed to gasp between orgasms.

Sure enough the big dick fucking the shit out of me grew thicker and painfully stretched my yearning wet pussy. In less than a minute my cunt adjusted to the monster inside of me. A cock at least four fingers wide pounded in and out of me again and again with cruel force.

I loved it! "Fuck me, Bob! That's it! Give it to me! Harder! Faster! Thicker!"

Bob fucked me even harder. He slammed up inside of me again and again, filling me with his long hard thick cock completely. Nothing rocked, nothing creaked, and nothing rubbed against me. I was held firmly and securely as he fucked me to one orgasm after another, my multiple orgasms washing through me until, finally, overcome with so much pleasure, I passed out.

***

I woke a moment later and looked up to find Bob holding me in his arms and his familiar face looking down at me with such concern. I gave him a weak smile and asked, "What happened?"

He looked so relieved and so human as he sighed and laid me on the couch. He said, "You passed out."

"Sorry," I said, truly upset that I had ended our session. I hadn't planned on that. I looked at Bob, he was naked and his cock was still hard. Of course it was, he wasn't human. But the cock was eight inches long and so thick that I gasped in surprise. It was as wide as the flat of my hand.

He smiled at me and said, "I thought you might want to see what you had me fuck you with."

I laughed despite the passion inside me at the sight. I said, "Well, I did ask for thicker, didn't I?"

He laughed with me and said, "Several times!"

"You know what I want now?" I asked.

He shook his head and said, "To rest?"

"Well, maybe a bit of a rest and something to eat," I conceded. "But I want to do it again."

"Again?" he asked, surprised.

I nodded and smiled at him. He had told me that he derived his pleasure for the touching and the penetrating so I said, "Only this time, I want a second cock up my ass!"

He smiled so big at me as he said, "That would be so fucking wicked!"

"I thought you might like that," I told him.

Bob was unlike any man I had ever known and I knew it that moment that I would never let him go. Human or alien, nobody could make me feel like he could, emotionally or physically. I smiled to myself at the realization that the best fuck any woman could ever have was Bob the Blob.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,509 Followers
12