Bob the Knob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD . . . . HOLY FUCKING SHIT . . . . . . OH LORDY LORDY . . . . . JESUS FUCKING CHRIST . . . . . . . I'M FUCKING CUMMING IN YOUR CUNT BITCH . . . . . . I'M FILLING YA UP BABY DOLL . . . . . . . . . HERE IT COMES . . . . . . . . . SHEEEE . . . IT!!!!!!!"

Bob shot the biggest, longest, stickiest, hottest, thickest, nastiest wad of jism in his life. He had never, ever felt anything so good. This was the only woman for him, that's for sure. For the first time in his life Bob the Knob was deeply, madly, passionately, irrevocably, head-over-heels in love, and he was gonna keep this Cat woman (hahahahaha Catwoman, get it?) all for himself. Yeah baby!

While Bob the Knob was blowing both nuts into Cat's innards, she was out cold, having passed out from the continuous, never-ending series of orgasms produced by the Crusher. Even as she would start to wake up, the orgasms would continue, and unable to manage the sensory overload, the pretty blonde rocket scientist would blast off into unconsciousness again and again.

Once Bob the Knob's climax subsided, he realized his soon-to-be bride (I'll propose to her as soon as she wakes up dammit! I know she'll say yes) was passed out. He tried to wake her up, but whenever her eyes would flutter open, she'd groan with pleasure and pass out again.

"Hmm," Bob the Knob thought to himself, "This could be a problem. I guess I better pull the Crusher out so she can wake up so I can ask her to marry me so we can get hitched so we can go on our honeymoon so I can put the Crusher back in her coozy so he'll be warm and content so we can all live happily ever after."

But try as he might, Bob the Knob couldn't extract the Crusher from Cat's coozy. It was stuck good and tight, and apparently it had no intention of leaving.

"Oh this is just GREAT!" Bob thought to himself. "How the hell do I get on the plane next week when it's time to go home? I'll have to pay for an extra ticket now! How will I drive my car to get to work? OH NO!!!! How will I sit at my table at the diner so I can EAT!!"

Bob the Knob was pretty much a basic needs kind of guy . . . his own needs mostly. If this woman remained attached to his crotch for the rest of his life, it was going to seriously affect his lifestyle, mostly when it comes to food. That was enough motivation for Bob.

Bob the Knob slid himself and the still unconscious Cat over to the edge of the bed, where he then pushed forward off the mattress, so that he was now in a standing position. Unfortunately Cat was still attached to the Crusher, dangling in mid-air between Bob's rather large legs. Bob had to stand with his feet wide apart, so as not to scissor squash the woman hanging between his legs.

As Bob the Knob stood there trying to think of what to do next, the basement door flew open and down the stairs came Tim. The spectacle that met his eyes was strange and unique, to say the least: Bob and Cat were both naked as jaybirds, with a sound asleep Cat hanging between Bob's legs, his dick firmly imbedded in her pussy, as Bob stood next to the bed seemingly deep in thought.

'Uh, hey Bob, what's up? You guys practicing your gymnastics for the next Olympics? Pairs skating? Mud wrestling? Gonna join Cirque de Solei?"

"Very funny Tim. This is very serious. Cat and I are stuck together and I can't seem to get us apart. The Crusher is stuck inside her cooter and I don't know what to do now."

"The what is stuck inside her what?"

"The Crusher! The Crusher! Its what I call the tip of my penis. Her cooter is her vagina. Get it now, were stuck. How am I gonna explain this to my boss?"

"Well I'd say that's the least of your problems at the moment. Let me have a look here, you don't mind do you?"

"No, but just keep your hands off of my equipment, I'm not gay you know, just because I come from San Francisco you know."

"Okay Bob, no one's accusing anyone of being gay. Besides, how many gay guys have a pretty blonde woman permanently attached to their johnson? So how come she's unconscious?"

"Because every time she wakes up, the Crusher squeezes her clit, and then she has multiple orgasms which overload her brain and she passes out."

"I know there's a blonde joke in there somewhere," mumbled Tim.

During this exchange, Tim had been examining the "situation". He concentrated mostly on Cat's anatomy, fingering and probing and mauling and tweaking, hoping to see a solution to Bob's dilemma.

"Lay down on the bed Bob, and keep Cat on top of you, I want to see something."

Bob duckwalked back to the bed and flopped down on his back, pulling Cat on top of him. His legs still dangled over the edge while Cat's legs stuck straight out. Tim got down on his knees between Bob's widespread legs, and proceeded to spread Cat's legs even wider. It was a good thing she was limber, because Tim practically had her in a 180 degree split, her shins resting on top of Bob's thighs.

"Wow, you're buried in to the balls huh Bob? Bet it's nice and tight in there huh? Damn, I'm jealous Bob. Saay, if she's still unconscious when we get you guys apart, maybe I can dip my stick in there for a bit, whadda say Bobby boy? My ball sack is still half full, even after I nailed your cousin Michele twice last night."

"Uh, well I don't know, Cat and I are . . . . "

"Geez Bob, have you seen this butt? That is one fine looking butthole Miss Cat has there. Its begging to be licked. Hey, that gives me an idea! I think I know how to get you guys separated."

Nononononononononononono I wanna lick her butt don't let Tim do it . . . .

"You know Tim, I was planning on asking Cat to marry me, so I really don't think you should be licking the butthole of my wife-to-be. At least let me go first."

"Hey really? Congratulations!!!! I know 'Chele was hoping you two would hit it off, but this is gonna be a real shocker. I'm afraid I'll have to do the licking though Bob, after all, I'm here and you're there. Once you're separated, its every man for himself eh?"

Before Bob the Knob could answer, Tim buried his face between Cat's butt cheeks and began a tongue assault on her bung hole. Cat woke up almost immediately but soon succumbed to the clitoral stimulation supplied by the Crusher. Tim was eating out her poop shoot, enjoying every moment of it. He thought to himself, "Wow, Cat's shit really doesn't stink! How about that! Wait 'til I tell 'Chele, she'll be soooo jealous."

Tim continued sucking on the blonde's anus, pushing his tongue in as far as it would go. When he felt he had lubricated it well enough for what he had in mind, he stood back up, and then noticed a stick of real butter on the nightstand. Disregarding the risk to his own health from excess cholesterol, Tim slathered the butter all over Cat's butt crack and then deep inside her rectum. He dropped his pants and proceeded to lube his semi-erect dick with the remaining butter, and then warned Bob the Knob what he was about to do.

"Okay Bob, when my pecker penetrates Cat's ass, the pressure should be enough to push your Crusher out. Try lifting her off your dick as I shove mine in deeper. Ready?"

"I guess so."

Placing the tip of his normal sized cock at the entrance to Cat's rectum, Tim began to push, and immediately met resistance. Tim wondered aloud, "What the hell's in there, a bowling ball?" So he pushed a little harder, and harder still, until his little fire helmet finally broke through Cat's sphincter, but then it stopped again.

"C'mon Bob, use your hands and push on her hips, I think this is gonna work."

So Bob the Knob pushed and he pushed, while on the other side Tim poked and he probed and he poked some more. Pushing and poking and pushing and probing, the two men got a fairly good rhythm going, Tim's cock head now a bit deeper, the Crusher starting to make its appearance again, the fat spongy edges just barely visible along the outline of Cat's overstretched cunt lips. Beads of sweat were beginning to form on Tim's brow, as perspiration poured from every pore on Bob the Knob's face and neck. It's coming, its gonna blow, here it comes, just a wee bit more . . . . . . .

Cat's eyes flitter fluttered open, just as the Crusher started to exit her twat and as Tim's prick began to sink deeper into her bowels. The Crusher was still mauling, squeezing, flattening her clit, but not as much as before, and the waves of orgasms were beginning to ebb. A new sensation was trying to take over, a different squeezing, ripping, tearing, probing, fullness, as if she hadn't taken dump in days, the excruciating pain of something fat and long pushing into her . . . . . . . . . . . .

"OW . . . . HEY, WHAT THE FUCK??!!"

As Cat clamped down on her sphincter muscles, she also clamped down on her vaginal muscles, squirting the Crusher right out as if it were made of unformed jello. Unfortunately Bob the Knob was still pushing with all his might on her hips, so when the Crusher came out, Cat went flying backwards, right on top of Tim, who was still poking and probing with all his might at her back door. Even though Bob the Knob had cum once already, the Crusher had received a hefty cooter jolt when Cat squeezed her cunt muscles, and it sprayed another huge blob of hot protein into her love tunnel before exiting. Even after separation, the Crusher continued to shoot ropey white gobs of semen, hitting Cat in the face and hair and chest.

Tim fell to the floor on his back, with an impaled Cat falling right on top of him. Tim's dick went into Cat's ass all the way to his balls as Cat sat down hard on his lap, crushing his nuts in the process. Before the pain of flattened gonads hit him, Tim had been extremely turned on by the previous process, and he spurted heavily into Cat's rectum, filling the remaining space in her bowels with a gooey wad of jizz.

"YEOWWWWW!! JESUS H CHRIST WHAT'S THAT IN MY ASS A BASEBALL BAT?"

Unfortunately Tim couldn't answer because with flattened gonads and the wind knocked out of him from a 115 lb Cat sitting on his pelvis, he couldn't breathe, let alone speak. Cat jumped up off of Tim, relieving the pressure on his balls, so that he was able to inhale again. Cat had streams of sticky cum running down her legs, leaking out of both her twat and her asshole. Together with her face and chest completely covered in jizz, it looked like she had just been the main attraction at a marathon gang bang.

Cat stood there looking at the two nearly unconscious men, wondering what the hell had just happened. Both her ass and her pussy hurt like hell, but she sort of remembered a really good feeling, like floating in the clouds. When she got a better look at the Crusher, it suddenly all came back to her. "Holy shit," she thought to herself, "I put that thing in my watuzi? Hah, I knew I could do it. I'll bet 'Chele couldn't do it. Hmmm . . . . . . "

Suddenly, the basement door flew open one more time and Michele came bouncing down the stairs, all perky and cheerful.

"Hey you guys, what's going on down . . . . . . . . . OH MY GOD!!!"

With an evil grin on her face, Cat decided it was time to find out.

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
Ready For Some Football? Wife looses bet and has to sit on another man's lap dressed.in Loving Wives
She's a Slut When Drunk Steve shouldn't have told his friends.in Loving Wives
The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
Shared Wife Gets a BIG Surprise Husband sets her up to get fucked by his friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories