Bobbi from Tennessee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as they walked into Roy's room, Sue turned towards him and pressed her lips to his. They had planned this all out a few days earlier so their was no surprise as it played out for them. Roy pulled Sue's top off over her head and bent his head down to suckle her hard nipples. Sue's tits are not that big but have a very nice teardrop shape to them. His mouth sucked hard on her tits and Sue moaned out her pleasure. They both knew they would enjoy the night but had agreed to be loud so Bob would hear them.

In moments, they were both nude and terribly turned-on. Sue had often fantasized of being fucked by Roy and she knew this would be the night. Sue dropped to her knees and lightly kissed Roy's hard, eight-inch cock. Her small mouth opened and took the head of his cock between her lips. Roy's hands played with Sue's long, dark hair as her mouth began to slide over his crown. Roy let her control the pace and her mouth began to slide down his length. Her tongue lapped at the smooth underside of his cock. When she had him nice and hard, Sue pulled her lips from his cock. She stood and kissed him, her tongue playing with his.

Smiling as she broke their kiss, she hopped on the bed and spread her legs wide for him. "Eat my Pussy Roy! I'm so Wet for You!" Roy crawled between her legs and pressed his lips to her pussy. Sue's pussy was lightly covered by her pubes and Roy's tongue split her lips. His mouth pressed firm against her wet pussy and his tongue licked up and down. "Oh Roy ... Oh ... You are So Good! Lick my Pussy ... Eat my Pussy!"

His tongue flicked across her clit as three fingers slipped inside her pussy. Sue was riding his fingers as his tongue drove her crazy. She could only imagine what Bob was thinking in the next room as Roy's tongue brought her to orgasm. Sue cried out, "I'm c-u-u-u-m-ming Roy!" Sue rode Roy's face as she came from his tongue and his fingers. Barely letting her catch her breath, Roy pressed Sue's knees to her chest as he pressed the head of his cock to her wet pussy. He leaned forward and she screamed out as his cock split her pussy lips.

Roy leaned forward and they kissed as his cock drove all the way inside her pussy. His balls slapped against her ass as his cock buried in her pussy. "Fuck Me Roy! Fuck Me!" Sue was loving the feeling of his big cock buried in her pussy. She didn't think she'd ever been fucked this hard in her life! Sue's pussy was fully exposed to Roy's pounding cock and she loved the feeling.

"Oh Sue, I can't hold out much longer! You're so fucking hot to fuck!"

"Cum in me Roy. Fill my pussy, Roy!"

Roy thrust deeply inside of Sue and his cock exploded with cum. He stayed buried deeply in her pussy as she squeezed the cum from his cock. She could feel her pussy filling with his cum. "Oh Roy, you feel so good inside me!" And then there was quiet.

Bob had been listening to every sound they made. He could hear them yelling about cumming. He could ear Sue sucking on Roy's cock. He could hear Roy fucking his wife! And then he heard nothing. He was startled when a nude Roy walked into the living room with his big cock dangling between his thighs. Roy didn't even glance at Bob as he walked into the kitchen and pulled a beer out of the fridge. He took a long pull on the beer and then spoke. "Hey Bobbi."

"Yes, Roy." he tried to sound feminine but he just sounded funny.

"Sue needs you in my bedroom. She said something about you cleaning her pussy!" When Bob hesitated, "Get a move on slut - your wife is waiting for you!"

Bob stumbled to his feet, his cock tenting the thong terribly. He could hear Roy laughing as he walked out of the room. Bob was not prepared to see his wife as she was. She was lying on her back with her knees pressed to her small, sexy tits. He could see Roy's cum oozing from her pussy. "Get over here NOW and clean my pussy!"

Bob quickly moved on the bed and got between Sue's thighs. He had gone down on her so many times through their marriage but he had never tasted another man's cum. Until now. He lowered his face to her pussy and extended his tongue. Roy's cum was muskier than his. Sue pressed his face to her pussy and then wrapped her thighs around his head to hold him tight. As she lowered her thighs, it forced Roy's cum to gush from her pussy and into Bob's open mouth. Bob gobbled and choked on the thick cum from his neighborhood friend. As he drank Roy's cum, his cock throbbed and he came in his thong without either of them touching him.

Finally Sue released Bob from the imprisonment of her thighs. He collapsed between her legs with his face covered in Roy's cum. Sue saw Roy standing in the doorway, "My slutty friend came in her panties as she swallowed your cum!" Roy leaned over and kissed Sue before disappearing into the bathroom.

"It's time for us to leave Bobbi. Go and get yourself dressed while I do the same." They didn't say a word to each other until they got home a few minutes later.

Sue pulled off Bobbi's sweater and pressed her body to his. She pressed her lips to his and could taste Roy's cum on his lips. "You were a very good girl tonight. Did you enjoy our night out?"

Bob was red-faced from the humiliation but couldn't deny his excitement. "Yes Sue, I did. Thank you for the treat."

"Good Bobbi. The next time we go to Roy's he will have a buddy visiting. I think it's time for Bobbi to learn to suck cock!"

Bob's face lost all it's color but his cock grew rock-hard in his panties ...

#

This was written for my friend Sue ... she asked me for a favor and I delivered ...

12