Bobbi, Unexpected Ch. 03

Story Info
What happens next!
5k words
4.63
35.6k
19
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers

After that very intense oral session in the shower, Bobbie and I more or less let things cool down after that one afternoon.

It wasn't like we were both creeped out after the fact. We could have easily fallen into that sort of mind-set, I mean . . . hell! Since when does any pair of siblings engage in oral sex and not come away with a little mental baggage, I ask you?

Though it was hard to tell at first. After we'd cleaned up -- by meaning we both shared a quick, cleaning shower -- I didn't get any such vibe from my younger sibling when I met up with her in the living room. Bobbie thanked me again for giving her those two, intense orgasms and after we made a little small talk on the couch. she left to return to our parents home and I was left to my own devices at my apartment.

At first I was worried that somehow -- in some way -- our parents would twig to what happened over here between me and my baby sister. But, a phone call from Mom a day later was as mundane as it usually was. She asked about my work and other typical topics and hung up after a motherly good-bye.

Things then shifted to a typical routine for about a week. I worked and Bobbie did her usual thing, while also making time to come over to my place, per usual. To my thinking, we seemed to have re-established an even keel to our relationship. Bobbie's presence was palpable in my apartment, but she never stayed long. By the time I got home, all I found was a note from her, saying she'd popped in to watch TV, use the outdoor hot tub (one of the other perks of my apartment) and would see me later in the week. This didn't phase me in the least, nor did it make me feel like my kid sister was trying to avoid me or anything.

In all honesty, I was glad Bobbie appeared to acting normal. Privately though, a small part of me was a bit sad she wasn't trying to cop a repeat of our licentious afternoon together. Truth to tell, I think my little sister's blow job in the shower DID spoil me for anyone else munching down on my dick. All that week, I caught myself from time to time daydreaming about her oral talents . . . and wishing that she'd someday want to have another taste of me.

But each afternoon when I got home, I was disappointed to see Bobbie wasn't there, waiting for me so she could get another good pussy-eating or take another turn sucking my cock.

That Saturday, however, was a whole other kettle of fish!

* * * *

All of the nights passing without Bobbie there had gotten to me. In fact, the last couple were spent with little sleep and early risings that made me grumpy as all-get-out. Fortunately, with Saturday being the start of the weekend, I had the next three days off, so I'd gotten up later than I usually do.

I'd finished with my morning routine of a shower, shave and getting dressed in a comfy T-shirt and cotton lounge pants. Then I just sat down with a morning cup of coffee in the living room -- scooping up the remote from the sofa to turn on the cable news channel -- when there was a knock at the door. Grunting a bit in frustration, I got back up and walked to the front of the apartment, pausing to peer through the peep-hole.

It was Bobbie, standing out there on the stoop, looking dead-straight at the fish-eye lens like she knew I was looking out at her. "Jerry? You in there?!"

Somewhat surprised, I reached out and twisted the doorknob, throwing the door open. "Hey, kiddo," I said. "What's up?"

Bobbie didn't answer right away. She breezed past me, heading for the living room where she stopped at the doorway and gave a quick look around. "Sorry, Jerry . . . I, umm . . . you don't have anyone over, right now?"

I closed the door and looked at her. "Um, no one except you for the moment. Why were you--?"

"Good!" she said. Moving back to where I was, she grabbed me by the arm and practically dragged me towards the living room. "We need to talk."

"Um, okay." This wasn't per the usual for my baby sister. In fact, looking at the way she was dressed was something of a surprise to me as well. Bobbie had on a pair of dark-blue cotton boy-shorts, a pair of flat, strappy sandals and a white, midriff style singlet top with thin straps which left her tummy and shoulders bare. A very un-Bobbie style of dress, as she usually was one to wear denim and T-shirts when she came over to visit.

Getting to the couch, Bobbie gave me a push to make me sit down before taking a seat on the opposite end. She crossed her legs in that lotus-sitting style, waiting for me to settle myself while she picked at some unseen lint on the cushion next to her. Again, not the usual demeanor for Bobbie. which gave me something of a knot in my middle. Something I really didn't like feeling.

"So . . . what's up, kiddo?" I asked.

Bobbie continued to look at everywhere but right at me for a few seconds, then she sighed and said under her breath. "Just do it." She looked at me and said, "Jerry, I dunno how else to say this, but . . . it's about last week."

The knot became a full-blown ball of ice, as I stared at her. "Oookay," I drawled. "What is--?"

"Jerry," she said, cutting me off before speaking in a rush. "You have to know that . . . well, what we did really -- and I mean REALLY! -- wasn't something that brothers and sisters should do to each other!" She paused, swallowed and then said more calmly. "Sorry, I'm trying not to freak or sound like I'm accusing you." She scowled. "Though I really should be, since you started the whole affair."

I decided to just take the bull by the horns, rather than try to stave off any accusations. "Yeah, I won't deny it, or make excuses for what happened." I offered both hands up in a helpless gesture. "But--?"

"But . . . now, I, um . . . ." Bobbie trailed off, looking down at her lap before saying softly. "Now . . . I can't stop thinking about . . . it."

"It?" I asked.

"Yeah, it." Bobbie looked back up at me, and I could see a plethora of emotions in her eyes right then. Some confusion, a little bit of fear, but two most-dominant were longing and lust. "I think . . . what we kidded about, before? You know? About you spoiling me with the way you ate my . . . my pussy?" When she saw me nod slightly, Bobbie let out a big gusty breath. "Jerry, I think you really did spoil me. I've been trying to get myself off, back home . . . but, nothing's coming even close to what you did to me."

The ice ball in my belly practically melted on hearing those words. "Aw, kiddo . . . you can't mean that--."

"Jerry, I'm not lying!" Bobbie hitched herself up and scooted closer to me, holding up one hand to count off on her fingers as she said, "I've tried everything I could think of. My fingers, my vibrator, a cuke I swiped from the fridge . . . even--." She cut herself off, blushing and ducking her head as she said softly, "Even my bedpost."

I blinked. "Your . . . bedpost?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I came over here a couple of times, while you were at work. I went up and tried rubbing myself against the bedpost on my . . . well, your bed."

That really floored me. "Wow!" I muttered.

Bobbie shook her head. "It's damn frustrating, not to mention embarrassing! I can't get myself off like I want, and the only thing that keeps coming up when I try to reason it through . . . is the way you munched on my cookie, Jerry." She looked up at me, and that same lustful, pleading look was amplified in her dark eyes.

That little bit of hope I'd been nursing all week was now soaring in my chest. Yet, I didn't want to push it and drive my sister away with guilt or loathing. I asked simply, "So, what do you want from me, Bobbie?"

Bobbie's face scrunched up with a look of concern. "Well . . . there's only one thing I can think of, Jerry, but I . . . I don't want you to think I'm terrible--."

I reached out and pressed one finger against her lips, before I gave her an encouraging smile. "Kiddo, don't ever think that I'll think badly of you. You're my sister, and no matter what you need I'll always be willing to give it to you." I cupped her cheek and said, "It's what I'm here for, after all. What sort of brother would I be, huh?"

Bobbie raised both hands to hold my wrist and hand, sighing with some relief. "I know, Jerry." She nuzzled my hand and looked hard into my eyes. "But, I shouldn't even think about what I want -- no, need to ask you."

I rubbed my thumb across her cheek softly. "Bobbie . . . are you saying, that you want me to eat your pussy again?"

Her eyes got all misty and moist, as she leaned into my touch and sighed once more. "Jerry, I don't want to beg . . . but, I'm going crazy inside over this!" Before I could reply, Bobbie scooted closer to me, almost into my lap as she leaned in to wrap her arms around me. Ducking her head into the gap between my neck and shoulder, she nuzzled me there before whispering fiercely, "Jerry, I want you to eat my pussy like you did last week. I wanna feel as good as you made me feel then!" She tipped her head back to look up at me, a slight touch of frisky humor seeping into her expression of need. "If you say you will, I--." She cut herself off, swallowing softly before saying, "I'll suck your cock again."

Feeling her that close to me, the need to be satisfied sexually vibrating from every pore of her skin, and coupled with that plea and counter-offer was more than enough to stun me to the core. Yet, in my mind, that part of me that had been longing to have my little sister's pussy to please was flipping somersaults of joy.

When I didn't reply right away, Bobbie leaned back with concern coloring her features. "Jerry?" She bit her bottom lip and started to get up.

I quickly got hold of my wits and pulled her back down and across my lap. "Bobbie, if that's what you need, then I'm more than willing to give you that." Hugging her close, I nuzzled her nose and grinned. "Provided you keep your end of the deal, too!"

Realizing what I'd said, Bobbie's fear-touched look melted away into a tremulous smile. "Oh, Jerry! You mean it?"

"What did I just say, kiddo?" I gave her ribs a quick skittering touch with one set of fingers -- something I used to do to her when we were younger. It did the desired effect; making Bobbie shriek with laughter and curl up into a tight ball in my lap. "Do I need to spell it out for you?" I asked, continuing to wiggle my fingertips along her side.

Giggling, Bobbie shook her head and, gasping as she laughed, said, "N-no, AH-HAH! T-tell me . . . eeEE! What y-yon mean, ex-aCK! Exactly!"

I let up a bit, giving her a moment to catch her breath, before I said gently, "Bobbie, your big brother is going to munch on your tasty, little pussy. I'm going to eat it up, until you go spare from all the orgasms that you're going to get." I stroked her flushed cheek, tucking some of her dark hair behind one ear before adding, "Then, little sister, you're going to get a mouthful of my dick, and suck it so good . . . you're going to spoil ME for all the effort I expect you to put into doing that!"

By now, Bobbie had got her breath back, looking back at me with such hope and joy in her face it made her cute face look practically breathtaking. "Ooh, Jerry! I can't wait," she said, nuzzling my palm before she twisted about, until her body was straddling mine. "I just hope I can live up to your expectations, big brother."

I chuckled warmly. "Kiddo, if you do half as good as you did in my shower, I'll have no complaints." I gave her a reassuring smooch on her cheek, before I reached down to cup her butt cheeks with both hands and shoved myself up off the couch.

Bobbie squealed with delight as I picked her up and turned away from the couch. "Jerry! Where are you taking me?"

"Where we can do the best job in pleasing each other," I said, nodding towards the back of the apartment.

Bobbie caught on, wrapping both arms around my neck as she smiled, all traces of uncertainty and nervousness gone. "Ooo! Back to the shower?"

"Ahh, maybe afterwards . . . I was actually thinking about that big, soft bed inmybedroom," I said.

Bobbie's breath caught in her throat, then she let it out in a single stream that flowed from her nose to paint the side of my neck with its warmth. Following it, she rubbed her face against me and said, "Mmm, that does sound better!" She gave me a soft peck with her lips, before saying, "Take me toourbed, big brother . . . ."

* * * *

Once in the relative safety of my bedroom, it was amazing how quickly Bobbie and I shifted from relatively expectant eagerness to a state of calm anticipation.

Standing by the big, four-poster bed, I put Bobbie on her feet and was about to strip her. However, my little sister stopped me with a heart-melting smile. "Jerry, I wanna do you first," she said as she rubbed her hands along my arms, before reaching up to tug on the collar of my T-shirt.

I said, "Whatever you want, Bobbie." I lifted my arms and ducked so she could pull it off of me. Straightening up, I watched as she pulled the drawstrings on my pants, before loosening them to drop down my legs. Standing naked before her, I watched as she raked her eyes over my body.

"Wooow, Jerry!" Bobbie looked up at me, her dark eyes lit up like two small moons. "Why is it I never noticed that you looked so . . . hunky?"

I had to chuckle at that. "What? You never saw it before?" I'm not vain, but I'm no slouch physically. I do my best to work out and such, so I'm reasonably toned if only for a bit of a belly on me (and I blame loving good food for that). I propped my fists on my hip bones, making my dick -- which was slowly thickening under Bobbie's open admiration -- swing from side to side.

Bobbie giggled, before reaching up to brush her fingertips across my chest. "Well . . . no, not until now." She blushed when she added, "I mean, my friends were always saying you looked good."

"Remind me to thank them . . . but later," I said. "Right now, I think you are wearing way too many clothes right now." I dipped down and grabbed Bobbie around her waist, picking her up to plop her down on the edge of the bed next to us. As she gave a soft-yet-pleased shriek, I quickly knelt and loosened the straps on her sandals, slipping them off her tiny feet before caressing up her legs with my big hands. I skipped over her shorts, moving up her bare tummy to the cotton singlet, where I briefly toyed with the thin straps. "Ready for this, Kiddo?"

Bobbie nodded once, lifting up so I could lower the straps over her arms, before I whisked the entire, flimsy garment off and over her head. Now topless, she looked at me with an expectant quiver racing down her body. I gave her bare boobs a lingering glance, before smiling and moving back down to hook my fingers under the waistband of her boy shorts. Tugging them down over her hips, I skimmed them down her legs and tossed them away, before leaning back to give her entire bare body a thorough look.

From her round boobs down to her pussy to her toes, Bobbie was firm, fit with the right touch of soft curves and smooth skin. "Wow . . . Bobbie, you are . . . sooo beautiful!" I said softly.

Bobbie blushed, but the wide smile on her face was anything but bashful. She slid her legs together, arching her back to push her tits together to form an inviting cleavage. "You think so?"

I just growled, "Ab-so-floggin'-lutely!"

That got me a swat on my arm from Bobbie, as she laughed. "Geesh, you are such a nut, Jerry!" Her admonition was quickly followed by an "EEK!" as I dove onto the bed, scooping her up to put her naked form right up against my equally-nude body.

"Yeah, but right now, I'm a horny nut," I said, raising and lowering my eyebrows in a rapid wiggle. "Aren't you?"

Bobbie wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling herself up so we were nose to nose. This close, I could hear her breathing -- fast and heavy -- and the warmth just radiating off of her skin. "Jerry, I'm so hot right now . . . I can't wait." She got a serious look on her face, as she dipped her head to trail several soft peck-kisses along my mouth. "I need you to eat me, bro. Please?"

I smoothed my hands down her back and smiled. "That's part of the plan, Kiddo." I twisted my mouth in a lop-sided grin, as I said, "However . . . I've got a better idea."

Bobbie pulled back and looked at me quizzically. "What's a better idea than eating my pussy?"

I said simply, "Eating your candy cunt, while you suck my cock at the same time." When she didn't reply right away, I added, "Ever heard of asoixante-neuf, before?"

Bobbie's eyes brightened with understanding, then her smile became a mix of lust and shyness. "Well, yeah. I've just . . . well, never done it before!"

I gave her a soft kiss, before reaching down to cup both of her buttocks and squeezing them. "Trust me, sis, I think you're going to like it, once you try it." I looked into her dark eyes and asked. "You game?"

Bobbie hugged me tighter then, with her face close to the side of my head, she whispered, "Show me?"

"Just follow my lead, Kiddo." I moved us up onto the center of the bed, putting myself with my head towards the headboard as I moved to put Bobbie on top of my prone body. "Turn around and slide your feet down under my arms." She did as she was told, while I guided her body back until she was practically sitting on my chest. "Now, don't worry about crushing me. Just sit back, and lay down so your head's down where it needs to be."

Bobbie complied, propping herself up with one hand on either side of my torso. Glancing over her shoulder, she said, "Geesh, I don't believe I'm doing this!"

Putting my knees up to brace against the mattress, I said, "You don't have to do it, but it's sorta late to be backing out now, huh?" I reached up and put my hands on her butt, gliding them up over her back in a soothing caress.

Bobbie sighed, then looked down at me with a determined look. "I'm not chickening out, Jerry," she said firmly.

"Good," I said, continuing to rub my hands over her back, butt and thighs. "Then, understand this: you go at your own pace. Don't think you have to inhale me. Just work with what's comfortable with you, and above all else . . . watch your teeth, 'kay?"

That got me an eye roll from her. "Duh, I know that much, Jerry. Just remember to keep up your end, down there. 'Kay?"

I chuckled. "Don't worry. I'm planning on making you cum before I get mine," I said.

With that, Bobbie reached over with one hand and wrapped it around my now-rampant pecker. "Oh, really?" she drawled. "We'll see about that." She shot me one last grin before turning around to face my groin. "Get to work, buster!" she said fondly.

I didn't feel the need to reply with words. Shifting a bit so I could get my head close to her bottom, I spread her cheeks and zeroed in on her pussy. All of this anticipation had taken effect on my little sister, as I could see her pussy was glistening with her juices. I could also smell the toothsome, spicy aroma of her scent, and it got my mouth practically watering from the get-go. Swallowing once, I tipped my head up and put my mouth right onto her pussy and dragged my tongue from her clit hood to the bottom of her crease.

The result was instantaneous. Bobbie had been just about to lower her face to my cock, but the sensation of my tongue made her stop and suck in a deep, surprised breath. When I started on the down-stroke, her body quivered and she let out a moaning, "OoooOOh!"

Chuckling, I got into my work with relish. Slathering every exposed inch of her quim with saliva, I got back a virtual river of her cream. Savoring the taste, I was about to get really serious when Bobbie socketed her mouth around my dick . . . and it was my turn to groan with pleasure. While she'd been clearly a beginner the first time, she was proving to be a quick study at the art of sucking cock. She was only sucking on half of my dick, while using a slow, twisting stroke with her hand on the other half, but it was enough to really send sparks flying along every nerve ending. Add to that her tongue and lips were increasing the sensations ten- and twenty-fold.

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers
12