Bobbie Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LulaBlue
LulaBlue
20 Followers

I grinned up at her. "Ohhh, yeah."

"Scoot a little closer to the edge of the bed, please..." I did as she told me, and she laid a hand on my butt to steady herself as she eased the blue dildo into my vulva. It was cool and thick and I gasped as those round ripples probed my vagina, hitting every sweet spot inside as it entered further, becoming warmer as it met my inner flesh.

I leaned forward a little and grabbed a pillow to prop my elbows on as Bobbie started pumping, fucking me slow and smooth. "I've got a better pillow for later, baby," she offered. "You comfortable with that for now?"

"Ohhh, mmmhmm," I gasped, because she was fucking me so perfectly it was hard to form anything like words. And really, there wasn't much discomfort that could distract me from the intense and immense pleasure I was experiencing.

The pleasure grew just a bit when she began to lightly and quickly rub her fingertip in circles on my clit while pumping in and out of my hole. I realized how awesome the mirrors were when I caught a glimpse of us in them: from the one at the head of the futon, I could watch her intense face, beautiful in concentration, lips parted into a pleased smile as she hammered me, her big smooth breasts over the pink lace jiggling with each thrust of her hips. From the side, I could see her soft warm belly resting on my butt, her own plump ass, defined nicely by the harness straps, jiggling like her tits with each movement. Seeing the translucent blue dildo as it disappeared into me, then reappeared, the light from one of the lamps shining through it and making it seem to glow in the mirror almost distracted me...but those cunning ridges worked such merciless magic on me I wasn't distracted for long. I could feel a dizzying surge of pleasure building in me, and knew I was about to come hard. I shifted myself for more support from the pillow so I could press my hand against that point on my lower belly which would bring the dildo into maximum contact with my g-spot. Don't ask me how it works; I just know it works.

And it did: I practically yelled when I came, shuddering with the sheer ecstasy of coming, my legs straightening out and shaking, my muscles clamping around the blue dildo as she kept humping; the relentless in and out on those convulsing pussy muscles prolonging the orgasm. I finally couldn't handle any more; each movement wrung another little come out of me, it felt like, and it was becoming too much. I shook as I managed to gasp out, "Enough! Too much..." She relented, slowing to a halt, but keeping the dildo halfway in me. I leaned back onto my haunches, chest and face dropped into the pillow, feeling limp, spent, and satisfied.

She laughed, "Golly gee, what have we here? You didn't tell me you were a squirter!" She was grinning in the mirror. And now I could feel it: everything was soaking wet. Not, "I'm aroused, my panties are wet" wet, I mean...wet. I don't know why I hadn't warned her that yes, I often ejaculated with that much...internal stimulation. Not always, mind you, but often. And the bed under me was soaked with it. That whole corner of the bed had a puddle soaking into the sheet! A similar small puddle was darkening the area rug on the floor by the bed where it had shot out of me, and it was dripping, actually dripping, off the dildo and harness that Bobbie was still wearing. Hell, it was all over her thighs and belly, and I could feel it trickling down my own thigh. Despite knowing she wasn't offended and it was just clear watery girl-come, I was mortified by the mess, and how much there was of it. If you've ever had this happen, then you know how downright awe-inspiring the sheer volume of how much you (or your female lover) can squirt can be.

Bobbie was delighted. She knelt, her hands on my butt for support, and licked the trickling fluid from my thighs, lapping it up off my pussy with the flat of her tongue. "I am so..." lick, lick "...kind of..." lick "...jealous..." slurp "...Because I don't get the...mmm," tongue fuck "...Squirt, even with a hard..." lap, lap "...Come like that."

"I don't...always...but I should have mentioned it could...oh, fuuuck...happen. Yeah, I LOVE it when you do that!" I added, because she was tonguefucking me in earnest.

"Mmm...I know, you cream all over my mouth when I stick my tongue in your hole," she replied, before doing it some more. It wasn't long before I came again, and not long after that I made her come with my fingers, since I'd coaxed her into a position on the bed where I could play with her cunt while she worked her tongue into me.

We decided we needed to clean ourselves -- and the equipment -- up in the shower. The shower in the attached bathroom was big enough for two, or more, really, with one of those sunflower-sized shower heads. We lathered each other up, lavishing extra attention on each others' girly bits. I squatted to lick her pussy, heedless of the water getting in my mouth and eyes. She sat back on the tiled ledge to make us more comfortable and get us out of the immediate stream, her legs splayed open and her hand on my head, coming quick and hard against my mouth. With the pretty pink lace lingerie off, her body was a bit softer and plumper, and she sat half-slumped unselfconsciously, aware she was a pretty curvy woman. Beautiful, really; the plump softness only enhanced her. I thought her perfect, even if society would have found her more desirable with a flat hard belly; she was like a delicious cream-filled dessert for me to devour and savor, as I saw fit. I toyed with one of her soft breasts while licking her slit, enjoying every purr and gasp I elicited with my touch.

It was nearly midnight when we got out of the shower, but despite the long day, the party, and the intense sexplay, neither of us was tired. She showed me what she had meant by a "better pillow for this": she had a couple of those wedge things. I always was a little skeptical of those -- were they really helpful or comfortable? But the answer to both those questions was "yes." With her cute meaty bottom propped up on one of the wedges, I fucked her missionary style, her legs propped against my shoulders, using a larger cock-shaped dildo. This one was fitted out with a place for a bullet-type vibe at the base; the fucking and the vibrations brought us both to climax quite nicely. I gave her a little extra something when I pulled out, eating her sweet pussy to another juicy orgasm.

"You really love to eat pussy, don't you?" She asked, reclining replete, like the old-fashioned pinup girl she could have been in another time.

I pretended to think about it. "Hmmm...I have to go with yes on that one. Your pussy, especially, I think. It's like a juicy peach." I pulled the condom off the dildo and started undoing the buckles of the harness. She moved so she could lie on her side, propped up on one elbow.

"I really like you, Lula."

I smiled. "I like you, too, Bobbie. You're great."

"So...I'm thinking I'd like to do this some more. I mean, if you're fine with it, we can do this all tonight and even into tomorrow. We can also just hang out, if you don't want to..."

"I have nothing planned for tomorrow. And we can hang out together, or fuck." Yes, the idea of fucking Bobbie all day was very, very appealing, and so was just hanging out.

She smiled, and hissed in an Evil Overlord voice: "Eeeexcellent." Then she shifted her body a little, as if to get up. "Are you hungry at all? Do you want to raid the fridge?"

There were sodas in the minifridge in the main basement room; neither of us had realized how thirsty we'd gotten. A foray to the kitchen upstairs yielded crackers and herbed cheese, olives, French bread and honey. And a cucumber, which she wordlessly pulled from the crisper and added to the tray, along with a sharp knife and a dull one.

I was getting ideas about some of that stuff, you know...

We fed each other crackers and cheese and olives while lying naked on the downstairs futon, and talked. I'd already told her about my relationship, and that what we were doing was totally cool. She said something about having a few play partners, but nothing serious. As I was massaging her breasts, her phone dinged.

"It's after 1 in the fucking morning, Deel," she muttered, reaching for the phone and looking at the message.

"What?"

"My roommate. Delia. Just telling me she's with Brian for the night, but she'll be back early to change for work, since she has to go in at noon."

Her phone dinged again with a new message. She read it, and a sly look crossed her face. "Um. And she says she's been a naughty girl, and needs to be disciplined."

I removed my mouth from Bobbie's left nipple long enough to ask, "What does that mean?"

Bobbie looked hesitant for just a moment, then smiled and rubbed my shoulder. "She's got Brian...um, and she loves him to pieces, but he's...vanilla."

I nodded.

"So Delia isn't. Truth? She really likes to get dominated. He's not into it."

"That doesn't sound good for her. They're together anyway?"

"Yeah, like I said, other than that, he's wonderful for her. Sooo...every now and again...she wants me to, um..."

Ohhh. "...Domme for her?"

"Yes. Exactly. Nothing really hard or edgy. I'm not into that anyway. Just a little...discipline. Also, she's pretty straight. Pretty hetero. She's only been with me and one other girl. She likes it, but she's really heteroflexible, not bi. Anyway, mostly what gets her off is being spanked, or serving, or being tied up. She's very sub."

I might be quiet, I might be a little shy, but I'm really not a sub. My heart was sinking a bit. If this is what Bobbie really was into, and maybe she was making it sound tamer than it was...

"I'm really not very submissive," I blurted out.

"Yeah, I know!" She leaned over and kissed me, our mouths opening, my pussy getting hot from the kiss. "You're a sweetie...but you're not a bottom. It's pretty easy to tell."

"O.K., sometimes I like a little roleplay...and don't get me wrong, I can BE submissive...but it's not my, you know, thing. Sometimes I can be dominant, too. But it's all play, for special occasions, not..."

"Not lifestyle. Yeah, me too. I don't mind a little light bondage, and I like to, you know, switch. Sounds like we like the same things that way."

I pointed at the webbing straps I'd noticed on the floor at the head of the bed earlier. "Equipment for Delia?"

She nodded. "That's right...sometimes I use them on her, sometimes she would use them with someone else. Not since she and Brian got serious, though. He's cool with me topping her, but that's because he trusts me, and he knows she and I are just playing together. Also...he likes to watch sometimes. And then he fucks her after. With me watching. I don't fuck him, though," she shook her head. "I like some boys, but he is so not my type, even if he weren't Delia's one and only." She was tracing patterns with her fingernails on my shoulder, and paused to plant light kisses along the curve of my neck. I closed my eyes.

"With Delia, what I do is mostly for her. That doesn't mean I don't get off on it, too...but it's something I have really clear boundaries on." She toyed with my nipple, then stroked the side of my hip. I parted my thighs slightly, so her hand could slide into my hot spot. She brushed my clit lightly with her fingers and I turned my head to kiss her again.

When we broke the kiss, I smiled at her. "I have an idea. Are you too tired?"

"Baby, I'm not tired. What is it?"

"Can I look in the, uh, toy chest?"

"Of course!" She rose onto her knees, pulling me up with her, nearly upsetting the tray of food. I picked it up and put it on top of the chest while she pulled a drawer open.

Dildoes and vibes of all kinds of sizes, shapes, and colors, some of them looking impossible. A pretty glass one with knobs on it. Another harness for dildoes. A Magic Wand, with attachments. A big box of condoms, three kinds of lube. Plugs for anal play. Candles...mmm...silk scarves. More straps and restraints; a leather dog collar. You know, the kind of stuff you keep around the house just in case. Just in case of a sudden attack of perversion, that is.

I took it all in, then looked up at her. "May I?"

She waved a hand like a game-show hostess. "Please. Be my guest."

I grabbed two of the webbing-and-velcro restraints. I also grabbed a thing of lube and a couple of condoms, while I was at it. And a vibe. Then another vibe. What the heck.

She giggled. "And what do you have planned for me, young lady?"

"Why don't you lie down, and find out." I undid the wrist restraints, preparing to put them on her. "Would you be O.K. with a little of this?"

"Sure! I trust you."

As I directed her, she got in a half-reclined sitting position, propped up with pillows and the wedges. Using the anchor straps and the restraints, I got her arms pinned.

She giggled again; she has the cutest giggle ever. "What are you about to doooo..."

I straddled her gently, rocking my hips so I could rub my clitoris against her skin. I pinched her nipples gently, cupping those lovely tits in each hand. Then I leaned forward and we kissed long and deep.

I pulled away and reached for the food tray. "We haven't finished our midnight snack." I broke the end off the loaf of French bread, opened the jar of honey, and dipped it in. "Still hungry?" I offered it to her, holding it up to her mouth to nibble. "Good?"

She swallowed, and I licked a dribble of honey from her chin. "Yummy," she agreed.

I moved off of her, and took the jar of honey. "Stretch out a little, baby." She did so, stretching her legs and offering me a smoother plane of soft belly. Ever so carefully, I tipped the honey jar, pouring a small stream onto one pale areola, the rose tattoo distorting a little under the lens of honey. Then I took it into my mouth, before the honey could drip off the side of her breast, sucking her honey-covered tit hard.

She sighed, and writhed a little. Knowing this was nice for her, I did the same with the other breast. I sucked on them both for a few minutes, then sat up.

"I think I'd like some of the bread with the honey," I announced, picking up the jar again. I poured a small pool of it into the indentation of her navel. She quivered when the thick amber liquid touched her skin, but said nothing, just smiled.

I ripped off another chunk of the bread, and dipped it carefully into the little honey pool on her belly. Then I gently -- mindful of the rough edges of the bread -- smeared the dripping bread in little concentric circles around her navel. She sighed at the sensation, squirming in the restraints. The circles got bigger until they included the waxed pink mound of her cunt, right above the cleft. Her lips parted, but she said nothing. I bit off some of the honeyed bread.

"Yum. Pain et miel a la Bobbie." I dipped the bread again into her navel, and repeated the process of tracing circles around the twin hills of her tits, dabbing each nipple with the bread.

"Can you prop up a little again, baby?" I'd left enough slack to the restraints that she was able to scootch back up into a semi-sitting position. Once she was comfortable, I offered her the bread. She chewed greedily, licking my fingers.

"Now I'm all sticky," she announced.

"Well, I'm going to have to do something about that, won't I?" I answered, moving my lips toward her belly. I licked a swath of honey-smeared skin; she gasped. I licked again, lapping in the same light circles I'd used to brush her with the honey-bread. The taste of honey, mixed with the taste of Bobbie's soft skin, was truly remarkable. I could feel my pussy getting hotter and wetter as I lapped at her skin; I felt the walls of my vagina contract as I made my way to her breast. I had skipped the lowest part where I'd dipped the honey, saving that for last. After I'd licked, nipped, and kissed her breasts, I swirled my tongue into the little pit of her navel, cleaning up the honey. Then I moved to the best part, lapping at her pubis, admiring the way the lips were flushed bright pink with arousal, and her clit was poking out.

Bobbie was moaning and writhing a little. "Ohhh, please...?"

I chuckled against her skin, lapping at the crease where her abdomen met her leg. "Shh, I'm getting there..."

I couldn't take the tease any longer, myself. I got down between her legs, hoisting her thighs onto my shoulders, and lowered my mouth toward her cunt. I blew hot breath onto that waiting exposed clit, then bent my arm around so I could part the lips. I bent in and licked, tenderly at first, then harder, sucking her clit, lapping at it, nibbling the inner lips. I gently peeled the hood back more fully and lapped at the little bubblegum-pink button, letting my fingers slide deep into her. She started bucking against my face, not quite saying words, her face now as flushed as her pussy. Her creamy fluids oozed onto my fingers as she came.

"My turn," I said, in as normal a voice as I could muster. I climbed up, positioning myself so I was squatting over her face, holding my pussy lips open, lowering my wet cunt onto her tongue. She ate my pussy as greedily as she had the bread. I humped her face harder than I had, not wanting to extend it but just to get off.

"Yeah, that's it baby, eat my pussy good...yeah suck it, baby..."

I groaned when my release came, telling her to lick me clean. She needed no encouragement, really.

I dismounted and reached over to grab the cucumber, slipping a condom onto it (you know, for sanitary reasons. I know the thing was organic, but still). I also grabbed the vibe. Then I thought about it a little more, and grabbed a second vibe.

Positioning myself once more between her legs, I held up the cuke. "I think this might work on you."

"Oh, yes. Please!"

I took one of the little vibrators and began using it on her clit and lips. Her cunt was very wet already, naturally, but I worked first one finger, then two, into it, letting her enjoy the sensation of being filled. I slipped a third in, easily, working my hand to pleasure her. When she was really worked up, I pulled my fingers out, and gently pressed the narrower end of the cucumber against the wet opening. The first inch or so slid in so quickly I had to hold back not to penetrate her fully. Letting her get used to having the big green thing inside her, I kept the vibe on her clit.

"You like that, baby?" I asked.

"Yesss..." she sighed. "Please...more. Fuck me with it."

"O.K., then." I pushed gently against the cucumber, seeing her sweet cunt swallowing it readily. It wasn't a huge cucumber, but definitely big-cock-sized, and thick. I had about 8 inches inside her, and moved it in and out gently, loving how her vagina stretched around it, the clit popping out further with each thrust. It was getting harder to keep using the vibrator on her clit while fucking her, so I replaced it with my tongue. My own pussy needed something, so I switched the other vibrator on and worked my clit with it. Really, it took some coordination to keep fucking her with the cucumber, while slurping on her clitoris and rubbing my own with a vibe. But well worth it.

She was gasping in that way I already had learned meant she was getting there, and my own orgasm was coming fast, so I worked harder, licking and thrusting faster.

"FUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEAH!!!" She yowled it so loud I was glad no one else was in the house; her belly muscles contracted and her pussy actually pushed the cucumber out. Seriously -- her muscles just squirted it out as she came, past me and onto a pillow we'd pushed to the side. I pulled the vibe off her, as she was shaking all over.

As she was coming down, gasping like a fish on land, I stroked her skin idly with one hand while using the other to work the vibrator on my own needy pussy. The climax snuck up on me -- my vaginal muscles were tensing in rhythm with the vibrations, and then abruptly, they were tensing and untensing a lot, surging into a nice juicy come. I groaned and went slack, the vibe dropping from my hand. After I could see again, I picked it up and turned it off. Then I looked at her. Delightful.

LulaBlue
LulaBlue
20 Followers