Bobby & Mrs. Clark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julie take that plug out of your ass and clean it off." Mrs. Clark told her.

I glanced over at Julie as we were both still bent over and saw her reach around behind her and pull the butt plug from her ass and to my shock she brought it right to her mouth and sucked it inside. I watched as she used her mouth to clean the butt plug of lube and her own shit. She jumped slightly as Mrs. Clark blasted her pussy and ass with the stream of water. When the majority of the plug was clean I was surprised again as she used her tongue to get any lube of shit from the butt plug that she had missed when it was in her mouth. When she was done Julie placed the plug on the floor in front of her. And Mrs. Clark sprayed her ass and pussy with the same harsh stream she had used on my ass and balls.

Suddenly the cold water stopped blasting our bodies and Mrs. Clark handed Julie a soap-lathered loofah and said, "Wash each other."

Julie and I straightened up and Julie and I turned to face each other. I stood there and let Julie softly scrub my body with the loofah from head to toe and then turned around when she softly told me to. Again she softly scrubbed me from head to toe. When she told me she was done I turned around to face her again, she handed me the loofah and I softly scrubbed her body from head to toe front and back just like she had down to me. When I was done Mrs. Clark collected the loofah from me and told us to face her again. When we did she rinsed the soap from our bodies with the cold water and again told us to turn around slowly. When we were once again facing her Mrs. Clark turned off the water and brought us each a large fluffy towel to dry off with.

When we were both dry Mrs. Clark took the towels from us and put them in a hamper she had in the closet.

"Alright, I want to see you both back here Wednesday at one o'clock. Is that a problem for either one of you?" Mrs. Clark said.

"No ma'am. No problem." I replied.

"No Mistress." Julie replied.

"Excellent. Julie I want you to wear a bright red lacy bra and a bright red g-string. Over that you will wear a white dress shirt with only the two buttons closest to your bra buttoned. I also want to you wear a pair of tight low riding hipster jeans and I want your g-string to be showing well above the waistband of your jeans. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Julie replied.

"Excellent. Bobby what styles of underwear do you have at home?" Mrs. Clark asked me.

"Um, Boxers and boxer-briefs." I replied.

"Ok. We'll have to change that pretty soon. Wednesday I want you to wear a pair of red boxer-briefs. You do have red ones don't you?"

"Yes Ma'am." I replied.

'Good. Wear them under a pair of your tightest jeans. I also want you to wear a white dress shirt, but I want yours buttoned all the way and tucked into your jeans." Mrs. Clark told me.

"Yes Ma'am." I replied.

"You may both wear belts if you want to. Booby I want you to wear those combat style boots you wore today. Julie I want you to wear a pair of black lace up knee boots."

"Yes Ma'am." I replied.

"Yes Mistress." Julie replied.

"Good. I'll see you both Wednesday. You may go get dressed and leave."

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you Ma'am." I said.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress." Julie said.

Julie and I left the playroom together and walked upstairs. When we got upstairs I went into the kitchen and Julie turned towards the garage. When I saw that Julie wasn't going to the kitchen I stopped and asked, "Aren't your clothes in the kitchen?"

"No. I park my bike in the garage and Mistress Nancy has me strip in there and leave my clothes with my bike.

"Oh. Well then I guess I'll see you at school on Wednesday." I said lamely.

Julie smiled brightly and said, "You sure will."

I smiled back and said, "Ok. Bye Julie."

"Bye Bobby. See you Wednesday." Julie said warmly and waved before she turned away from me and walked to the garage.

I went into the kitchen and quickly put my clothes on and left. I walked around to the front of the house and a minute later I saw the garage door go up and then heard Julie start her motorcycle start and she rode down the driveway. I waved to her as she reached the end of the driveway and she waved back, and flipped down her helmet's visor before she accelerated down the street and out of sight.

"Wednesday is going to be a great day." I thought to myself as I walked the short distance to my house and got started on my paper about how star wars changed film making.