Bobby & Mrs. Clark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could do was moan, groan and gasp for air as she fucked my cunt with that huge monster cock. Every few thrusts I would grunt in pain as the head of her cock hit my cervix. Despite the pain I was feeling from that monster, I soon found myself quickly building towards a powerful orgasm and without warning Aunt Nancy pulled the cock from my pussy. Only this time there was no popping noise and no bigger cock or even smaller cock replaced it.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned softly out of frustration from an orgasm denied.

The next thing I knew my pussy and clit were being hit by the flogger. Every time the flogger hit my clit I jumped. Aunt Nancy was swinging the flogger underhanded between my legs hitting my engorged pussy and clit.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" I cried out with every hit.

Aunt Nancy gradually increased the force she was hitting me with, and before long, I felt my orgasm building rapidly once again. And, then, it happened, my orgasm hit me like a runaway train!

"OH! OH MY GOD! OHHHHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as my orgasm ripped through my body. It felt like I was being washed away into abyss of excruciating pleasure. When I came down from my orgasmic high, Aunt Nancy released me from the kneeler table and had me stand in the center of the room where she sprayed me down with a hose while I washed myself. When I was finished and dried myself off, Aunt Nancy told me when to be back at her house. Over the next few sessions with Aunt Nancy, she came to my house and went through my wardrobe and discarded all my underwear. Then she took me shopping and bought me all new underwear that was composed solely of different types of thongs and g-strings. She did the same for my bras and replaced them with push-ups, and sheer bras. She also bought me some sexier clothes for me to wear when she told me to. After that, she took me to a salon where she had me wax from head to toe. She had the girl doing the waxing leave me a short narrow strip of pubic hair just above my pussy.

* * * * *

The waitress came over to our table and refilled our drinks for us before leaving us alone again.

"Wow, that's some pretty wild shit Julie." I said.

"Yeah, I guess so." She replied.

"So, when did you get your piercings?" I asked.

"My aunt and uncle threw a lifestyle party as a sort of initiation slash introduction for their new sub, and at the end of the night I got all my piercings as a sign of my submission." Julie said.

"Cool." I replied. Julie just smiled at me with her eyes twinkling. "So, uh, when or how did you start squirting?" I asked.

"Well, Aunt Nancy told me to start doing Kegel exercises. She told me the next time I went pee to stop and hold it for a couple of seconds after it started flowing. She said that would show me which muscles I had to use. She told me to do that ten times every morning after I got up, and every afternoon after lunch, and every night before I go to bed. I also had do them whenever I was driving and came to a stop light or stop sign. She told me to up the reps by ten whenever the number I was doing got too easy until a reached a hundred at a time. She told me I could do them when I was riding a guy and my pussy could massage his cock without me having to move. It has the added benefit of making my orgasms a lot stronger and making me squirt when I cum." She explained.

"Cool." I said amazed.

"Yeah it is." She said grinning at me.

"What about your uncle? Has he ever joined in at all besides the first time?" I asked.

"Yeah, he has. He's joined us in the playroom quite a few times. He's even fucked me a couple of times during our sessions." Julie said.

"Wow, that's pretty wild." I said.

"Yeah. That doesn't bother you does it?" She asked a little nervously.

"No, not at all. I think its kinda cool. I've always been turned on by incest stories and the idea of incest in general." I told her honestly.

"Good." Julie said, her smile returning to her face once again.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost time to get going and I told her so. We got up, paid the check and left for Mrs. Clark's house.

To be continued in Chapter 3, part 2...