Bobby and the Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers

"Well, I guess that would be okay."

I hung up the phone and brushed my teeth and packed a bag with a change of clothes and some toiletries.

Tony pulled up about 15 minutes later and I was ready to go, so I locked up and walked out to the truck before he could get out. I climbed in and saw he was still wearing his uniform. He leaned over and kissed me. I smelled pizza and looked in the back and he had a pizza and a case of beer on the back seat. I smiled and put my bag in the back and we drove to his house.

Tony kicked off his boots and untucked and unbuttoned his uniform shirt as soon as we got inside. Tony grabbed some paper plates and we sat on the couch and had our late night dinner. I only had one piece, but Tony was starving after just getting off work. He finished off half of the pizza and two beers.

We cuddled on the couch and watched the rest of 'SNL'. By the end, I was falling asleep on Tony's shoulder.

"Come on, let's get you to bed," he said.

After we brushed our teeth in Tony's master bathroom, Tony got an extra pillow and blanket from his closet and brought it to the couch. I got undressed down to my t-shirt and underwear. I felt really guilty about him sleeping on the couch.

"Bobby, I'm gonna take a quick shower before I turn in."

Tony pulled down the comforter and sheet on his bed and I climbed in. He tucked me in and gave me a nice hot kiss. I laid on my side bundled under the blankets as I watched him walk into the closet and turn the light on and pull the door partially shut. I could still see him as he got undressed, dropping his uniform into a laundry basket on the floor. He pulled off his t-shirt and boxers, giving me a nice view of his hot ass. As he turned to grab a towel from the small shelf near the front of the closet, I got a better look at him from the front. I softly gasped when I saw his big, hard chest and stomach covered in dark hair. In the split second before he wrapped the towel around his waist and turned off the light, I saw it. My new boyfriend was huge. Like porn star huge. It looked to hang nearly 6 inches soft, dangling down between his legs like a fat sausage.

He walked out of the closet and grabbed a tank undershirt and a pair of boxers from the dresser and walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I pulled my glasses off and set them on the nightstand. As I listened to the shower running, I couldn't keep my eyes open and fell asleep.

When the bathroom door opened, I woke up. It was dark and I could barely make out Tony's shadow.

"Tony?" I whispered.

"Sorry, Bobby, I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's okay. You don't have to sleep on the couch."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Please stay here with me."

I opened the covers and scooted over to the back side of the bed and Tony crawled in. He smelled fresh and clean. I pulled the covers over both of us.

"Is this side okay for you?" I asked.

"Perfect. I like the side by the door."

I scooted closer to Tony and he opened his right arm and I snuggled up to his side and laid my head down on the space between his shoulder and chest muscle. He wrapped his arm around me and I felt my eyelids becoming very heavy.

"Goodnight, baby," Tony whispered before he kissed the top of my head.

"Night, Tony."

***

I woke up the next morning laying next to Tony. He was on his back with his right arm bent over the top of his head, his left hand on his belly. His mouth was open, and a little bit of drool had escaped. He was snoring softly. I smiled to myself because at that moment, he looked like the most handsome man in the world to me.

I had to go pee, so I gingerly pushed the covers back and crawled to the end of the bed and carefully got out so that I didn't wake Tony. I lightly walked to the bathroom and did my business. When I returned to the bed, I was in more of a hurry because it was a little bit chilly and I accidentally stepped on his leg when I got on the bed.

Tony opened his eyes and sniffed. He wiped his mouth with his hand and smiled at me as I pulled the covers over me. I smiled back and snuggled up to him.

"Hey there," he said. His voice was dry and scratchy.

"Good morning."

Tony gave me a quick kiss and then got up to use the bathroom. When he got back in bed, he cuddled up to me and I jumped when his feet touched me.

"Your feet are cold!" I exclaimed.

He laughed at me and I giggled and tried to push him away. He grabbed me and his hands poked into my armpits and I squealed in laughter and jerked away from him. He laughed and proceeded to tickle my sides and armpits. I was laughing so hard it hurt as I tried to push him away from me.

"Tony! Stop!" I squealed.

Tony was having way too much fun. He was laughing loudly as I squirmed and squealed. He rolled halfway on top of me, straddling my left thigh, and pinned me down to the bed. Our laughter died down as he let go of my arms and raised up on his hands and we looked into each others' eyes.

As he leaned down, he whispered my name, "Bobby."

I closed my eyes as our lips made contact. Tony's tender kisses grew more and more passionate. I pulled him down to me and wrapped my arms around his back. His arms locked around my neck and back. Our tongues licked and pushed and pulled against the other. My penis was hard as a rock, throbbing and leaking in my briefs. I could feel Tony's getting harder and harder as it pressed into my hip.

Tony moved to my ear and then my neck. He nuzzled his nose along my neck and then lightly kissed up and down the sides. My body shuddered underneath him. He groaned and began sucking lightly on my neck. His hands moved up under my t-shirt and he lightly ran them all over my body.

I reached my hands under his tank top and stroked his back and sides. His back was broad and smooth. He had a patch of hair at the base of his back and the top of his butt. He also had a little bit of hair on top his shoulders. His right bicep had a large tattoo of the Marines eagle, globe and anchor emblem with UNITED STATES above and MARINE CORPS below.

I ran my fingers over the tattoo design. "How long were you a Marine?"

"I'll always be a Marine, but I was eight years active if that's what you meant."

"Thank you," I whispered and kissed his arm.

Tony smiled at me and then grabbed me and rolled us over onto our sides so that we were facing each other. I stared into his blue eyes and whispered his name, "Tony..."

As I ran my hand along his bearded cheek, he closed his eyes and sighed. I reached my hands underneath his tank top and ran them over his stocky torso. Tony was big and stocky, but he wasn't fat. I was surprised how hard his bulging pecs and stomach were underneath the soft layer.

Tony pulled his wife-beater over his head and tossed it onto the floor. I hesitated for a second, and then pulled my t-shirt off and he grabbed it and tossed it onto the floor. I looked down at my pale, thin, hairless body and immediately felt self-conscious laying next to his big and hairy manly body. I blushed and started to pull the blankets up over me.

"Bobby," Tony said as he put his hand on mine. "Let me see you."

Tony pushed the blankets back down past my waist. Tony ran his hand over my chest and stomach. He ran his fingers over my nipples. They were already stiffened from the cool air and a shiver went up and down my spine as he touched them. He ran his hand up my neck and held my face.

"You're so beautiful, baby. I love your smooth skin. So soft..."

His hand moved to the back of my neck and then down my back. He moved closer until our bodies made contact with each other. I could feel his generous erection pushing into mine. We tenderly kissed each other and I chased his tongue with my own as he explored my mouth. His left hand slipped down my back and slid under the waistband of my briefs and cupped my butt cheek.

"You okay with this?" he asked me.

"Yeah."

Tony pushed me onto my back and looked at me as he tugged down my briefs and pulled them off. I covered myself with my hands and blushed. He pulled my hands away.

Tony kissed me and firmly said, "It's perfect. You're perfect. You hear me?"

I nodded and watched as his hand slid down flat along my stomach. He slid under my skinny five-inch dick and ran his fingers along the tuft of hair above the base of my dick. A drop of pre-come dripped out and fell in a string onto the back of his hand. I watched as he brought his hand up to his mouth. He stared into my eyes and licked the back of his hand and I shivered in excitement.

I gasped when Tony's meaty hand encircled my shaft. I looked down and the tip of the head was barely peeking out of his fist. He gripped it with his thumb and index and middle fingers and slowly jerked the skin up and down. I closed my eyes and relaxed back into the pillow and let Tony pleasure me. When his lips encircled my nipple, my body shuddered. I held my breath as his kisses moved further down my chest. When I felt his warm and moist mouth close around the head of my dick, I gasped and cried out, "Tony."

He gently sucked me, slowly bobbing up and down, my entire shaft going in and out of his mouth. My left hand ran over his back and the other stroked the short prickly hair on his head.

"Tony... it feels so good... I'm getting close."

Tony moaned and kept up his slow pace. It was the best blow job I ever had. I only had Bo to compare him to, but Tony had him beat. I was getting closer to the edge. My breathing became ragged and I was moaning and whimpering.

"I'm coming, Tony. Please, I can't hold it. Oh! Tony! Tony!"

My stomach tightened and my legs went rigid as my back arched and I spurt weeks worth of come into Tony's hot sucking mouth. When he pulled off, he swallowed my load and kissed the tip of my softening penis.

Tony moved up next to me as my ragged breathing slowed. He licked my earlobe and whispered, "I like to hear you call my name when you come."

"That was the best ever," I sighed.

"You sure come a lot for a little guy," he chuckled.

I blushed. "I guess."

Tony leaned down and kissed me. I rolled over and pushed him onto his back.

"Bobby, you don't have to..."

"But I want to, Tony."

I laid by his side and ran my hands over his chest and stomach. The black hair was soft and thick and covered him from his shoulders to the waist band of his boxer shorts. I could see a brown nipple peeking through the forest of fur and I leaned down and flicked it with my tongue, causing Tony to draw in a sharp breath. I licked and kissed and sucked on it while I played with the other one for a bit. I slid my right hand down his chest and stomach as I kissed all over his chest and neck.

"Tony, you're so hot... I love your furry body and your muscles."

I let my hand glide over his hard, slightly rounded belly and on top of his boxer shorts. I didn't have to look to find what I was searching for. His erection created an obscene tent in his shorts, pointing off towards the right, up against the waistband. I gently ran my hand across it and squeezed it and drew in a sharp breath. It felt huge.

Tony gently stroked my hair. "Bobby... baby... please don't be scared of me."

I moved up onto my knees beside him and bent over to pull the boxers off. Tony raised up and helped me. When his cock flopped down onto his belly I gasped. He was between 8.5 and 9 inches long and thick and reached all the way to his belly button. He was uncut and his foreskin was retracted mostly behind the crown. The head was red and swollen and juicy with pre-come. The shaft was smooth and cylindrical without any blemishes and stood out from a thick black bush of pubic hair. He had generous balls that hung low in their lightly hairy sac. It was the most perfect erection I had ever seen.

My hand was shaking as I enclosed it around him. I lifted it off his belly and slowly stroked the skin up and down. Tony drew in a deep breath and slowly let it out.

"Tony... it's so big... so perfect..."

I leaned over and licked the head causing Tony to groan and push his hips up. I ran my tongue up and down the length of his shaft.

"Oh, fuck, Bobby... Please..."

I knew I wouldn't be able to get all of him into my mouth, but I was going to try my best. I wrapped my lips around the head of Tony's dick and swirled my tongue around it. I slowly moved my mouth up and down the head, playing with his foreskin. I pushed my mouth down the shaft further, taking about half of it into my mouth. As I moved back up, I applied suction and repeated.

"Oh, Jesus," Tony groaned.

I moved down until the head hit the back of my throat. I gagged and backed off. The shaft was slick with my saliva and I twisted my hand around it and slid it up and down in sync with my head as I slowly bobbed up and down, getting nearly seven of his inches into my mouth with each down stroke.

"Oh, fuck, oh, shit, that's good. Please, Bobby, don't stop, baby. Don't stop..."

Tony continued to groan loudly and whisper encouragements to me as I made love to his beautiful manhood with my mouth.

"Baby, I'm getting close. I need to come. Can I come in your mouth?"

I moaned "mm-hmm" in agreement and sped up my head and hand movements. Tony groaned and gripped the sheets with his left hand and his right tightened in my hair. His breathing accelerated and he grunted loudly.

"Fuck, Bobby baby, I'm gonna come! I'm coming now!"

I pulled back just as the first blast hit the roof of my mouth. I moaned and Tony grunted and thrust his hips up.

"Oh! Fuck! Uh!"

Tony's hot thick semen coated my tongue. I was immediately addicted to the taste. My mouth quickly filled as he continued to pulse jets of come into my mouth. I swallowed again and again until it stopped firing.

Tony's body was convulsing and his breathing was ragged as he came down from his climax. I let Tony slip from my mouth. He had softened and it laid thick and heaving against his hip. It was shiny with my saliva, but clean. Not a drop of his wonderful tasting come had escaped my lips and throat.

I laid down next to Tony, who covered his eyes with his hands.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Tony panted. "Marry me," he said and started laughing.

I laughed and slugged his arm.

"I've never come that hard from a blow job before," he panted.

"Really?"

Tony leaned over and kissed me twice.

"The best I ever had. And I was worried you be scared by it."

I shook my head and smiled. "No. I wasn't scared."

Tony laughed. "Yeah, I could tell. Come on, let's take a shower and get something to eat. I'm fucking starved after that."

Tony pulled me out of bed and dragged me to the bathroom. We took a nice long shower under the warm water, then dried off and got dressed. I threw on a rugby shirt and jeans with a pair of Nikes while I watched Tony put on a long-sleeved t-shirt and those sexy snug-fitting jeans and the black cowboy boots. He caught me eyeballing the bulge in the crotch of his jeans and I blushed and looked away.

He laughed and smacked me on the ass. "It's gonna get hard again if you keep looking at it."

We went out to an early lunch and then we caught a movie. Afterward, we stopped at the grocery store to get a couple of things Tony needed for dinner and we returned to his house.

We grabbed a couple of beers and turned on the TV. Tony sat down on the couch with his back in the corner, with his left leg along the back of the couch and his right leg spread apart on the floor. He pulled me in between and I sat between his legs with my back against his chest and stomach. He wrapped his arms around my chest and I snuggled into him and watched the game.

I laid quietly against him, perfectly content. His left hand would sometimes lazily stroke or make little circles on my chest or stomach. He'd have to move his right hand occasionally to take a sip of his beer, but otherwise he held me the whole time. Every once in a while I'd feel him kiss the back or top of my head.

The first time he tightened his arms around me and kissed the top of my head, I knew that I was falling in love with Antonio Paolucci.

***

I helped Tony make dinner, but he did most of the real cooking. When I got in the way, he told me to "just stand over there and look cute". He learned to cook from his family and he was great at it. It was absolutely delicious. After we stuffed ourselves, I helped him put away the leftover food and clean up the kitchen.

We played around on the couch a little while and then moved back to Tony's bedroom. We got each other naked and into bed.

I crawled between his legs and locked my eyes onto his as I slowly licked my way from the base of his shaft to the head before engulfing nearly seven of his inches into my mouth. I tried to keep eye contact with him as I gave him my best effort. I wanted Tony to know how how much I wanted him... how much I loved him.

His face contorted in pleasure as I worked his cock with my mouth and my hand.

"Oh, god, baby, you're so fucking good," he groaned.

His hands grabbed my head and he helped guide me up and down hard and fast on his dick as he thrust up into my mouth.

"I'm coming, Bobby! Fuck yeah! Uh!"

Tony held my head still as he exploded into my mouth, his body jerking and convulsing under my head. I clamped my lips around his head and sucked all of his come out of his cock, swallowing over and over until I got every drop.

Tony grabbed me and pulled me up and rolled us over so that I was on my back. He moved between my legs and sucked his index finger into his mouth, then engulfed my cock in one motion. As he bobbed up and down, he slid his wet finger between my crack and rubbed it up and down against my tight little hole. He didn't penetrate, just touched and teased.

"Tony, I'm coming! Oh, Tony!"

I whimpered and shuddered and spurt my seed into Tony's mouth and he moaned as he swallowed it.

Afterward, we lay together, my arm around his chest and my leg straddling his.

"We need to think about getting you home," he said.

"I don't want the day to be over yet," I said quietly.

"I know, baby. Me too."

When he dropped me off at home, we kissed for a long time inside my front door. He kissed my forehead before he left.

***

Tony and I got together over the week a couple times for dinner and we made plans for him to spend the night at my house on Saturday night. And on Sunday we were invited to a football party at his best friend and partner's house.

I was really nervous going to Nick's house on Sunday. Tony tried to get me to relax and not be nervous, but I couldn't help it.

When we arrived, Nick was actually really nice to me and went out of his way to make me feel welcome. Tony and I sat together on the couch and Tony kept his arm around my shoulders. I felt a little self-conscious, but Tony didn't seem to think anything of it.

There were five other guys there, three of them were cops that worked with Tony and Nick, one was a contractor and the last one was a paramedic. Tony later told me that Frank the paramedic was gay. I got a weird vibe from Frank. I could tell he didn't like me right away.

When Tony finished his beer, I offered to get him another one and Nick was at the fridge and handed it to me. We made some small talk and he told me he was sorry that they haven't been able to find the guy that assaulted me. He also told me that it was really nice to see Tony finally meet someone.

When Tony told everyone that I fixed computers, I got asked a lot of computer questions. One of the cops wanted me to fix his computer and Tony told him I'd do it for a hundred bucks and then winked at me. When the guy agreed, I was surprised, but glad because I sure could use the extra money. He said he'd bring it in to work and give it to Tony.

After the game, we went out to the back deck. All of the guys lit up cigars and drank whiskey, but I declined. When I came back out from going to the bathroom, I walked behind Tony's chair and massaged his shoulders. He grabbed my hand and pulled me around onto his lap. We were both being playful and laughing. I tried to get up, but Tony put his left arm around my chest and pulled me back down. I straddled his left leg and leaned back against him. He held me tight with his left hand, and his right hand was free to use to puff his cigar. He nuzzled and kissed my neck and it would send shivers up and down my spine.

robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers