Bobby Walsh, My Story

Story Info
His transformation into cumslut, slave/man whore.
7.5k words
4.56
34k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrchris
Mrchris
18 Followers

My Name is Robert Walsh and I have been through some significant transformations in my life and I need to tell someone about them; "I need to tell my story".

How it began...

I am 49 years old now, but this all began for me about 39 years ago when I was a boy living with my mom in a 1 bedroom apartment in the basement of the Babylon Shores Motel. I didn't know this at the time but my mom had been divorced because my dad had caught her several times in our house screwing her boss "Lenny".

My mom has worked at the Babylon Shores Motel as a House Keeper since as long as I can remember. Her boss was a tall Italian guy who I don't remember much about; except he was overweight and wore a lot of cologne. He always had his shirt opened showing off his big belly and gold cross; and he was always mad at me, or so it seemed.

My mom on the other hand had a slim waist with large breasts that seemed to spill out of her chest with a pear shaped butt, she was about five foot five with long wavy dirty blonde hair and high cheek bones, that made her look like a model; or at least that's what the men she brought home told her. At that time in my life I was an average sized pudgy boy with dark hair. I had no friends my own age and I was lacking in self esteem and personal self worth. The older kids would always pick on me; they would say that with my long hair and pudgy body I looked like a girl.

There was never much to do and so I would always be home sitting on the couch playing with my toys or watching T.V. waiting for my mom to get back. When she got home, her boss always stopped by to talk with her and they would always be talking privately in her bedroom.

After my dad threw me and mom out on the street, we went to live in the one bedroom apartment in the basement of the building that my mom worked at. The apartment was small. In the kitchen was a stove, sink and refrigerator, the living room had a five foot worn-out leather couch that one of the tenants must have left or thrown out, and a coffee table that became our breakfast and dinner table.

There was a small closet off the living room that was set in between the bathroom and bedroom, it had no door and no shelves; just a storage place for one stool. There were two pictures of horses hanging on the walls inside the closet but because the closet had no door, it didn't seem strange that there were pictures hanging inside on the walls. The bathroom was tiny and the one bedroom had no windows and was just large enough to fit the king size bed and a cabinet for clothes.

My mom had a lot of guy friends most of whom were black men and a few were women. I don't have a lot of memories or her friends because every time they would come over to visit with Lenny they would tell me to leave and go sit and play on the couch. Then Lenny would come out of the room and yell at me to go to sleep and then he would go sit on the stool in the closet. The couch was facing away from the closet so I couldn't see what Lenny was doing and I was too afraid to turn and look over the back of the couch for fear that he would get mad. Always after about a half hour Lenny would make some grunting noises and then go into the bathroom and run the water for a few seconds; after he came out of the bathroom he would sit on the couch and talk nice to me while waiting for his friend to finish talking to my mom.

About a year after we moved into the apartment the building was sold to a family and the new owners became my mom's new bosses. Her new bosses were very nice to me and mom. The first time I met Tyrell in the apartment he gave me some head phones and a CD player with a CD in it. It was some R&B music and I listened to it all the time. I never saw Lenny again, then there were some people that had come around a few times to look for him, I guess he didn't leave a forwarding address. The following spring my mom had taken me outside to the back yard of the hotel. There she showed me the new rose garden that the new owners had planted. She told me that one of the new owners, Tyrell had created it for me and her.

I had seen a lot of the new owners in my apartment; usually one of them would come by a few nights a week and a different one on the next week and so on. It seemed that there was never a day that I didn't see someone come to visit my mom; but they were all nice to me so I was happy to see them.

One Friday night we had a visit from Mark, he was Tyrell's cousin and he seemed to be very nice and polite. When they went into the room to talk I went to lie down on the couch and soon fell asleep. I was woken up to what seemed like slapping. Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap. Then a pause and again, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap and Slap. When I heard the door open I was scared and ducked under my blanket.

As my mother was looking through the kitchen cabinet I heard Mark say "don't forget the bowl". I couldn't help myself, my curiosity was too much and I slowly and quietly looked over the back of the couch and saw my mom standing at the counter placing the cooking oil down and going for a bowl. She was wearing a pair of red thong panties, her legs slightly spread and she was standing on her tippy toes reaching for the top shelf. She was wearing a white tube top and I could see the outline of her large breast spilling out on both sides of her back. She had her hair in a ponytail off to the side and to my utter surprise she was wearing a black studded collar with a black strap dangling down the middle of her back.

I was awed by the sight; I had never seen my mom like this and I couldn't look away. My eyes rolled down her body to her shapely butt and I saw red welts that must have come from the slapping that I heard. Then I almost gasped aloud when I saw the light pink plug sticking out of my mom's ass with some black hair hanging off it, as if it were a tail. I was mesmerized by this sight and then shaken out of it by Mark's voice yelling "hurry up cunt" and the light of the bedroom door being blocked out by his large frame. I instinctively look over in that direction to see Mark standing there in the door way. His large muscular frame silhouetted by the light behind him. His bright white bikini briefs and very large package caught my attention and for a few seconds I couldn't look away. I could see the outline of his cock through the shear material. When I finally looked up I saw him looking at me with a big grin on his face. I slinked down and pulled the blanket over my head too scared to think.

I hadn't seen or heard about Mark for a few weeks but I had seen Tyrell and his brothers periodically. I couldn't get the image of my mom's body out of my head and I kept thinking about that plug in her butt that looked like a tail. Every time I thought of that sight I would see the outline of Marks cock, large frame, and grinning face. I could not imagine what he was thinking while he was wearing that grin or what they were doing in there.

I realized that every time I would see those pictures in the closet of the horses, I would instantly think of the plug in my mom's ass with the long black hair trailing out the end of it. I was repulsed by it but every time I saw the image my dick would get hard. I took those pictures down and threw them out in the trash. When I had time I would look for other pictures to hang up there.

One night while Tyrell was over I was listening to one of the new CD's he had given me; while lying on the couch I heard loud talking that caught my attention. I thought Tyrell was talking to me so I removed my headphones and sat up. I looked in the direction of the bedroom door but it was closed. I listened for a moment and then put my headphones back on. As I was falling back down onto my back I saw a glint of light coming from inside the closet piercing through the darkness.

I got off the couch and walked to the closet where I saw the light was coming from a hole about six feet off the floor that I hadn't noticed before because it was behind the picture. Then I noticed another glint of light from another hole in the wall that had been behind the other picture. I walked into the closet and climbed onto the stool and put my eye to the wall and I could see right into the bathroom. I put my eye to the other hole and I could see inside my mom's bedroom and I could see her very clearly.

My mom had her back to me kneeling on the carpeted floor. From the back I could see that she was not wearing a top and her hair was in two ponytails; one on each side of her head. Tyrell was standing in front of her towering over her. One of his hands was gripping a ponytail and the other was petting the top of her head. She had her left hand wrapped around him holding on to his ass cheek, her right hand was stroking the tip of his big cock and she was crouching her head down flicking her tongue under his ball sack.

She would grab his cock at the base and impale her mouth onto it while her left hand traced around on his chiseled abs and chest. Then he began making some noises and pulling her head onto his cock more aggressively as he was getting ready to explode. As if for a finale he pulled her head back and shot several loads of cum onto her face and then pointed his cock down to her chest as he was grunting and panting in pleasure. My mom was drenched in cum and brought both her hands up to her breasts and started pulling her nipples and then rubbing the warm cum into her skin like lotion. Then she would bring her hands to her waiting tongue and lick them clean.

After he finally stopped Cuming and caught his breath, he again pulled her head and directed it back to his cock and in a commanding tone said "Yeah, you like that bitch, Lick it all up baby, that my girl". I could see my mom shaking her head yes as she was looking up at Tyrell and once again started impaling herself on his still very large but now semi hard cock. "That's a good whore" he said as he once again started petting the top of her head.

My little dick was rock hard after watching this and I didn't know what to do. Seeing my mom treated like this was making me feel things that I had never felt before. I went back to my couch and put my head phones back on and pretended to be asleep, but all I was thinking about was that big cock pistoning into my mom's mouth and how my mom seemed to love sucking on it and licking the sticky gooey spunk.

When they exited the room Tyrell passed the couch I heard him say "looks like Robert may have heard us." I realized later that because I wrapped myself in the blanket he must have seen the outline of my little hard dick.

Whenever my mom went into the bedroom and closed the door I would run for the stool and jump up to take a look. A couple of times I was in such a hurry that I kicked the stool into the wall. Luckily my mom didn't take notice and was unaware that I was peeking in on her. My mom would usually turn on the overhead light and read a magazine. As she would lay there reading she would start to shed some of her clothes. I would watch her start to rub her fingers over her nipples until they were hard. Then at some point she would put the magazine down and take a nap.

Then something changed; she would be lying on the bed in a sheer tank top with white thong panties and after just a few minutes of reading she would put the book down and spread out on the bed. She would close her eyes and begin to caress her body from the top of her thighs to the top of her neck. She would push her breasts together and knead them, then rub down to her belly and wash her hands over and down to her pussy and press hard. I could see her lips moving but I couldn't hear any words

When I saw her naked like this, it always made me think of Mark and Tyrell; there big cocks spewing spunk all over her tits and face. As she pulled her knees up to her chest she would pull her thong to the side and rub along her pussy until her fingers were wet and then she would bring them to her open mouth and lick them clean. I watched this scene unfold just about every day.

I didn't think it strange that she would finish her daily work when I got home from school. She would make me lunch and say "honey I am going to read a bit and maybe take a nap. I couldn't wait to get home every day and watch my mom. Eventually she stopped reading and as soon as she entered her room her clothes would come off and she would go to work on herself. I loved to watch her spread her legs and rub her pussy with her finger then dive two fingers into her slit and rub her clit with her thumb.

Sometimes I could hear her saying "oh baby, oh yeah baby... momma's clit..." Times like this when she got really worked up she would get on her hands and knees with her ass facing the wall where I was spying from. She would spread her knees wide and start slapping her pussy with one hand while pulling the hair from the back of her head with the other hand. Then she would let go of her hair and reach around and start rubbing around her anus.

One afternoon I got home from school late and when I got home my mom was already in her room. I ran to the stool to peek in on her and I saw that she was naked and her room was a mess. It looked like she had had company just before I got home. She was squeezing her beasts together with both hands and she was moaning as she was gently pulling on her big nipples. She reached for her slit and started pushing her fingers inside. She began fucking herself with two fingers while she was rubbing her clit. When her hips started to rise and fall she took her left hand and put it in her mouth. She was plunging her fingers into her mouth until they were clean and brought them back to her pussy to start ramming them inside her pussy again. Her mouth forming an o, I could hear her moaning. Then she did something that made my heart race. She took her pussy drenched fingers and started sucking them and took her other hand and plunged her fingers in to her pussy; fucking herself at both ends. When she removed her fingers from her mouth to switch hands and she moaned out "oh baby fuck mommy."

My heart started racing, I got hot and I had this turning in the pit of my stomach. My leg started shaking and for a second I was afraid and then my very hard dick started releasing fluid inside my underwear. In about fifteen seconds it was over and I began to feel normal again and was immediately filled with a euphoric sensation and a profound love for my mother. I reached into my underwear and started rubbing my fingers in the fluid. I knew that I had cum and was in a hurry to feel it and rub it all over my still hard dick. I took my coated fingers and hesitantly brought them up to my mouth. I extended my tongue and touched the thick slippery fluid then plunged a finger into my mouth. I was hot again and my heart was racing; I put all the fingers into my mouth and decided that I liked the taste. I immediately thought about Mark and Tyrell exploding all over mom and me licking up all their cum.

Later that week Mark came over with someone I didn't know and when they went inside I waited ten minutes or so and ran to the closet to look. The room was dim I guess one of the light bulbs went out from the lamp over the bed. I saw my mom lying on the bed with her head hanging off. Mark was on the bed with her legs over his shoulders, he was pounding his cock into her pussy and his friend was standing over her head pistoning his cock in and out of her mouth and throat while he was slapping her breasts side to side. After a while they both pulled out and turned her around and flipped her over. Now she was doggie style with Marks cock in her mouth and his friend was banging her pussy from behind and slapping her ass. Every time he pounded her pussy she would lurch forward and impale herself onto Marks big cock.

I was kneeling on the stool with my underwear pulled down watching these two men maul my mom and again my dick was rock hard. Watching those big cocks disappear into my mom; it was exciting and the thought of them erupting and flooding my mom's face and breasts with their spunk was getting me very excited. I had thoughts about touching there big cocks and feeling them as they erupted, spilling their seed out onto my body and commanding me to rub it all over myself.

My mom must have been enjoying it because she was leaning on one hand while her other was pulling and tugging on her nipple like she wanted to remove it. My throat was dry and I needed a drink, so I got down and went into the refrigerator to get a Pepsi. When I opened the door the light from inside the refrigerator flooded the room as I drank down my drink. I closed the door and for a moment I couldn't see. My eyes adjusted and I went back to my perch inside the closet. I climbed up and in my haste I slapped my face against the wall. I was scared but I looked through the hole any way and they were all in the same position fucking my mom except Mark was looking in my direction with that same big grin on his face.

I thought he was looking right at me so I jumped down onto the floor and ran to my couch and pulled the covers over myself. After that day my routine was the same. I would watch my mom fuck and suck men and women in her room and jack myself off until I splashed my seed all over myself and then rub in into my pudgy chest. Because I was pudgy I had some excess body fat that made it look like I had small breasts. I would rub the spunk onto my chest, imagining that I had tits and that it was Marks spunk. I would finally lick my fingers clean and I would softly moan out "Thank you Mark."

Some months later it was my birthday and my mom and her friends had a little birthday party for me in the rose garden out back. It was sunny and hot; we all stood around and had some food and cake. Then some of her friends came back to our apartment for a drink and to relax. My mom was talking to everyone and giving them drinks and then I saw Mark. I was petrified and didn't know how to respond when he reached out with his big hand and waited for mine.

"Robert, shake his hand silly" My mom said. I reached out and placed my small hand in his and he gave it a gentle squeeze and as he pulled away his other hand placed a large glass of wine in my now empty hand.

"Happy Birthday, now you have become a man; a toast to Robert..."

Then he looked at me for a moment, he grabbed his chin as if he were thinking and then he seemed to light up, and once again was wearing that big grin. He spoke.

"No wait. To Bobbie Walsh, happy birthday."

Then I saw everyone drink from their glasses so I drank mine. It was fruity and tasted good so I drank down the whole glass. When I finished Mark handed me another and said "slow down angel or you'll miss your present." Then he looked in the direction of a young beautiful black woman who was sitting quietly by herself; then I noticed the studded collar that looked very similar to the one I saw that first night around my mom's neck. I stepped back and Mark said "don't be scared Bobby, we are going to be friends; he rubbed the back of my neck and then patted my ass before walking away. The girl gave me a glancing smile and then looked back at the floor where she had been looking all afternoon. By the time the gathering broke up my mom was pretty tipsy.

All evening I had seen the men checking out her tits that were spilling out of the outfit which was a very tight and very sheer dress. The dress stopped just below her ass cheeks. Clearly she was braless and panty less and it was obvious the more she drank the more she enjoyed the men and a few of the women putting their hands on her as they complimented her on her body and choice of outfit.

Everyone left except Mark and the black girl "Anne." My mom was with me on the couch and Mark said "Anne go in and get started." Mark walked over to the couch where my mom and I were sitting and put his hand in top of her head. When she turned to look at mark she was eye level with his bulging cock.

Mrchris
Mrchris
18 Followers
12