Bobby's Mom Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,501 Followers

She hadn’t taken her eyes off my cock the entire time we were speaking. I was in no rush to get up because I wanted to let mom try and hide her face under her dress for as long as possible.

She looked at my cock and then looked at her nightstick and then back at my cock again.

“Do you realize that that thing is thicker than this?” she said holding the baton in front of her. You’ll should consider yourself lucky that I don’t get you charged with packing a deadly weapon.”

I didn’t know what to say and I watched as she subconsciously moved one hand up and down the shaft of the baton as if she were jacking it off.

“You’d better clean that mess up boy.” She used the baton to point to the end of my cock where a big drop of precum had oozed out and was now a sticky string of clear fluid that stretched from my piss slit all the way to the blanket. Then, in a surprising move, she reached down and ran the tip of the baton along the underside of my cock and up and over the head catching and smearing much of the precum onto the end of the baton.

My cock gave a big twitch when she touched it and I involuntarily pumped out another big dollop of precum onto the end of her baton. This was getting interesting and I hoped that the fact that she touched my cock would mean she might not turn us over to the cops.

She lifted the sticky end of the baton to her face and first smelled it and then licked it clean. She then put the end of the baton into her mouth and sucked gently on it until she was happy that it was clean.

She pointed at my mom’s bare-naked ass and asked, “So tell me Mr. Big Cock, who is this little slut?”

“Um, er, it’s my girlfriend.”

“Do you think she plans on spending the rest of the day hiding her slutty little face under her dress?”

“I’m sure she’s even more embarrassed than I am if that’s possible and I can assure you, if I had a place to hide I would be doing it too.”

She ran the tip of her baton up the crack of mom’s ass and goosed her asshole with the blunt tip.

“OK sweety, I think it’s time to show that pretty little face of yours don’t you? Stand up and let me have a look at you.”

I felt really sorry and embarrassed for mom but I still had a glimmer of hope that this was going to turn out OK.

Mom pulled down her dress and stayed in a kneeling position for a moment to straighten out her dress and crammed her tits back into her dress. She brushed the hair back out of her face and slowly got up and turned around to face the security guard.

“My, my, my. Well young man, I see you have a thing for older women with huge fucking knockers. It’s obvious that you have good taste in women but shit, she’s old enough to be your mother. What’s the story?’

I wasn’t sure what to say but knew I had to try and protect the nature of our relationship.
“Well, I guess it’s because most girls my age don’t know what do to when they see my cock. Most of them freak out and don’t want anything to do with me. It seems that at least a few more mature women don’t mind that I’m a little larger than normal.”

“A little larger! Is that supposed to be a joke! You’re cock is fucking huge. I can see why little girls would go running when they catch a glimpse of that big motherfucker.”

I inwardly smiled at the word she chose to use to describe my cock, if she only knew how right she was. I decided that her growing interest in me and my ‘girlfriend’ as well as her use of foul language meant that she probably wasn’t going to turn us in. She was just using her authority to take advantage of the opportunity to toy with us.

She looked at my mom. “So, you like this young studs big piece of meat do you?”

Mom cast her eyes to the ground and shuffled from foot to foot.

“I asked you a question!”

“Yes. I like it.”

“I’ll just bet you do. I know you love fucking him because I caught you red handed and I could see you were humping him like a bitch in heat. Have you ever sucked him off?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like sucking his big cock?”

“Yes.”

“Do you let him cum in your mouth?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like it when he blows his load in your little cocksucking mouth?”

“Yes.”

“Do you swallow it all like a good little cumslut?”

“Yes.”

“Judging by the size of his fucking balls, I’d say he cums a lot. Does he?”

“Yes.”

“Is ‘yes’ all you can say?”

“I’m sorry, I’m just feel really nervous right now.”

“Well you should have thought about that before you got caught fucking your little boy toy in a public place. Have you no shame?”

“I just couldn’t help it. I was so turned on I couldn’t wait anymore.”

Just then, I saw her demeanour take a slight shift to the softer side.

“Look, I can’t really say I blame you. If I saw that cock hanging out I probably would have jumped on it myself.”

Mom looked her in the face and started to plead. “Look, we are really very sorry that this happened, we’ve learned our lesson, can’t we just be on our way?”

The security guard tipped her hat back on her head and seemed to be contemplating our immediate future. She was considering mom’s request and as she thought things over, she was absent-mindedly jacking off her baton.

“Look, here’s what’s going to happen. I’m willing to overlook everything I’ve seen if you two do what I say. If you refuse, we’re back to square one and I’m calling for police back up to let them arrest you for lewd and lascivious behaviour.

Mom pleased some more. “We’ll do anything you ask, just please don’t involve the police.”

“Anything?”

“Yes, anything.”

“Very well, clean up your stuff and bring it back to my van.” She pointed to a large windowless walk-in van with the park’s logo plastered all over the side panels.

We quickly gathered everything up and walked back to the van with the security guard. I lagged behind a bit and took notice of the security guard’s body, or what I could see of it under the uniform. When she had been standing facing us, I had noticed that her large breasts were straining the buttons on her uniform shirt. Now that I had a view from the rear, I could see that her blonde hair was tucked up under her hat and that she had a tiny little waist and a very nice bubble butt. I was thinking that her uniform did a good job of hiding what just might be a fabulous body.

As we approached the van, she directed us to the rear and she then unlocked and opened a large pair of doors. “Throw your stuff in there and get in.”

Mom and I looked at each other. Mom shrugged and followed the security guard into the back of the van. I followed closely behind.

The back of the van was empty save for a couple of fold up benches that I assumed were used to transport park employees or prisoners or something. She kicked up the one of benches so that it was folded against the wall and sat down on the other.

She looked at my mom and said, “Spread your blanket on the floor.”

Mom lifted her eyebrow a little but did as she was told.

“Right, let’s quit fucking around. Here are your choices. For the next hour or so you two are going to do anything and everything I tell you to do or you can say no and I’ll get on my little radio here and call in the cops. What’s it going to be?”

Mom looked at her and said, “You know we don’t have a choice. We’ll do whatever you want. Please, let’s just get on with it because I have to be at the airport in a few hours to pick up my daughter.” (Ya, your daughter and my sister I thought to myself.)

“Very well. I am not really a cold-hearted bitch you know. I’ll let you go in plenty of time to get home, clean up and get to the airport. Right now however, we’re wasting time! Now both of you, take off those clothes and get naked.”

Why did I know that this was coming? I was both really terrified and really turned on. This could be great!

As we stripped off our clothes I was delightfully surprised to see that the security guard was doing the same. I had thought that maybe she was just going to make me fuck mom so she could watch. I never thought she would join in. Cool.

I watched her as she removed her uniform. I was glad that I had been right. She was fucking gorgeous. She took off her hat, pulled a pin at the back of her head and let her long blonde hair cascade down around her shoulders. When she took off her sunglasses and I had the chance to see her face, I found it hard to believe that this beautiful woman could have so much attitude.

She slipped off a very sexy half bra and I noticed that her big tits seemed to do a very good job of defying gravity when they were released. She was finally almost naked and as she leaned over to slip off her trousers, her big tits flopped forward. I didn’t want to show any excitement or appreciation for her beautiful body and pretended that I was very uncomfortable with all of this. As I looked over at mom, I could see that our captor’s beauty had not gone unnoticed. I could tell from my mom’s body language that she found the security guard just as attractive as I did.

If I had to guess her age I’d say it was probably about half way from my 18 to my mom’s 39. That would put her in her mid to late 20’s and finger licking good by any standards. I almost forgot about waiting for her “orders” and wanted to jump her bones right there. Part of me was curious to see what she had in mind.

Completely naked, she sat down on the bench again and spread her legs wide.

“All right you two. Listen up. I’m tired of fucking myself everyday with this big baby (she said as she stroked her big black baton) and I need some real live cock meat. I was going to have you two perverts arrested but when I saw the size of the cock on Big Boy here, I knew just had to have it. You (she said pointing to me with her baton) are going to fuck the shit out of me with that big gnarly cock of yours. And you, you little slut, are going to get me nice and wet so that I can take that big fuckstick into my little pussy without it ripping me apart. Now get down on your knees and eat my pretty little cunt. Get me good and wet you big-titted slut. I’m going to show you what happens to big titted sluts who fuck boys half their age.”

Then she looked at me. “What are you standing there for, get over here and suck my tits while your old girlfriend eats my cunt.”

(Aw jeeze, do I have to …heh, heh?) “Um, er, yes Miss, I’ll get right on it.”

I paused to look down at my mom. She had taken one of the park cop’s thighs in each hand and spread her legs as far as she could. She kneeled between her legs and for a moment and just stared at her beautiful shaved pussy. So much for figuring out if the park cop was a natural blonde!

I watched as my mom starting applying little kisses all over the surface of the park cop’s pussy. Then she started in with some gentle licking. She looked up for a second and asked the park cop for her name.

In a much more civilized tone, park cop responded that her name is Tracy.

Mom said, “I knew a beautiful cunt like this would belong to someone with a beautiful name. Just lean back Tracy, and let me eat out this beautiful little cunt of yours.”

Tracy was like putty in mom’s hands (or lips for that matter). She had lost all her aggressiveness, at least for the moment, and was turning into a bowl of passionate jelly.

She leaned her head back against the wall of the van as mom started to muck her out. Tracy looked over at me and held up one of her big tits in both hands. I leaned over and attached a lip lock to the very large and prominent nipple that she was offering to me. I started sucking gently and then rolled the nipple around with my tongue.

“Harder, suck harder!”

So I did. I sucked harder. I sucked very hard. I gently bit her nipple and received a very positive response. Tracy was starting to thrash around now and was humping her cunt into mom’s face.

Then mom surprised me. She gently took the baton out of Tracy’s hands. I half expected Tracy to object but she didn’t. Mom took the baton and started rubbing the head of it all over Tracy’s juicy pussy lips, getting it good and wet. She urged Tracy to slide her bum out over the edge of the bench and again, was met with no resistance.

Mom slipped the thick black baton into Tracy’s cunt a few inches and started gently fucking in and out with it. Then, she lowered her head and started licking all around Tracy’s asshole.

Mom was really starting to turn me on now. She was bent over so far that her huge tits were smashing gently into the blanket. I loved it when they changed shape and moved around as if they had a mind of their own. I looked at mom’s ass sticking up in the air and wanted nothing more right then than to slide my cock as far up her ass as I could.

Thankfully, Tracy’s tits were so big that I could continue sucking on her nipples without having to miss the show that my mom was putting on.

Just when I thought Tracy might start to bark orders again, mom delivered the knockout punch. While smothering Tracy’s cunt with her mouth, she slowly started working the head of the baton into her ass. Tracy started grunting like a fucking pig but she wasn’t resisting. In fact, she was starting to hump a bit to help mom get the baton up her ass faster and further.

I stopped sucking Tracy’s tits and reached down to fondle my mom’s big tits as she worked on Tracy. Then I thought it was time to see just how much fight Tracy had left in her.

I stood up and squeezed out a big dollop of precum out of the end of my piss slit. I walked over to Tracy, who had her eyes closed, and smeared the slick precum on her lips. She instantly lunged forward and took several inches of my cock into her mouth and started sucking furiously on my cock as mom butt fucked her with the baton. Tracy reached over towards me and grabbed my balls in one hand and the shaft of my very hard cock with the other. She started throating me like my cock was her last meal. I guessed that she had a lot of practice with that baton of hers.

I reached down and twisted one of her nipples and this made her moan and suck harder.

Mom reaches up to rub my ass while I was fucking Tracy’s face and to do so, reached under and between my legs to grab my balls. She pushed Tracy’s hand off my balls and started tugging on them. She knows I love having my balls tugged on when I get sucked off and good old mom wasn’t going to let me down. She grabbed Tracy’s free hand and showed her how to properly tug my balls. Tracy caught on pretty quick but was being a little too gentle for my liking. I repositioned her hand so that she had a hand full of loose skin and pulled her hand so far down that I’m sure my balls were somewhere down around my knees. She pulled her mouth off the end of my cock for a second to ask if she was hurting me. I assured her she wasn’t and to pull as hard as she could. Fuck this felt great.

Mom seemed to take charge. She pulled the baton out of Tracy’s asshole and told me to lie down on the blanket. I had no idea what she had in mind but I was more than willing to go along for the ride!

I half expected Tracy to get weird about mom taking charge like this but it was obvious that she just wanted some good sex. Now that she was getting it, she lost all need to be assertive.

I pulled my cock slowly out of Tracy’s mouth and took a few seconds to rub it all over her face.

“Fuck I love your big cock! Let me suck it some more, please let me suck it. Fuck I’m horny!”

“You heard my girlfriend. I’m going to do what she asked and then you’re going to do what she tells you, got it?”

“Yes sir.”

I looked at her and was quite amazed at how quickly she went from being so dominant to being a submissive little slut. Ya gotta love this shit!

I lay down on the blanket and held my big cock so that it was sticking straight up in the air. I couldn’t help stroking it as I looked at the two large breasted beauties. It looked like they were trying to figure out what to do next but I soon realized my mom had this all figured out.

“OK my little park ranger, sit on Bobby’s big cock and shove it into your little cunt. Face him so you can hang those big tits of yours into his face, he likes that.”

Tracy squatted over my cock and began a series of quick little humps to get my cock in her. She took a couple of fat inches right away bit struggles a bit to get me deeper into her.

“Fuck he’s got a big cock! He’s way bigger than my fuckstick. I love his big cock you lucky bitch. Now I see why you want to fool around with someone young enough to be your son.”

“Just be glad I’m willing to share him with you.”

Tracy finally had a good eight or nine inches of my hard cock into her and was fucking up and down hard and as best she could. She was made sexy little grunting noises each time my cock went deeper into her little cunt and she was leaking so much pussy juice that I could feel it running down and over my balls. I was holding her upright by grabbing a big tit in each hand and holding onto her/them as she pounded up and down on my cock.

“Bend over and shove those big tits of yours in his face.”

(Thanks mom!)

Tracy immediately complied with mom’s request and I shoved my face deep in her cleavage. I pushed her tits together mashing them into my face. Fuck I love big tits!

I started sucking one and then the other of her nipples as I fondled her boobs.

“Harder! Give my big tits a workout for fucks sake. You can’t hurt them and the rougher you are the more it gets me off.”

Well alrighty then!

I started to really give her big funbags a workout. I mauled them. I twisted them. I pulled on them. I kneaded them. I especially worked over her nipples. She kept screaming at me to “Do it harder!” so I did. Sometimes I thought there was a risk that I might hurt her but no matter how hard I twisted them, she wanted me to do it harder.

I suddenly realized why mom asked her to bend over. Tracy’s eyes popped wide open and she just about tore a couple of holes in my chest when she clenched her fists. It seems mom was putting Tracy’s baton to good use and had started shoving it up Tracy’s ass. I thought she must be getting kind of full given that she had most of my cock in her little pussy and now mom was shoving the big nightstick up her ass too.

Mom was working the big baton in and out of Tracy’s ass and it was driving her nuts. Tracy started to pop off and had a whole series of little orgasms. Her cunt juice was getting me soaking wet and she seemed to have worked out a stroke rhythm that allowed her to hump my cock and take the baton up her ass at the same time.

She pushed my hands off her tits and started working them over herself. Now I knew what she meant when she told me to do it harder. I couldn’t believe the abuse she was inflicting on her own tits. Fuck me, they’re going to be sore for a week if she keep that up.

I love my mom because she’s always fill of surprises. She must have left the baton deep up Tracy’s ass because the next thing I knew, she had one foot on either side of my chest and squatted down to sit on my face. She ran her gash back and forth across my face so fast that it was all I could do dip my tongue into her once in awhile. She squatted right on my face hard and leaned forward to give me access to her big clit. I sucked that fucker into my mouth and was bound and determined to get her off as fast as I could. My only regret was that I couldn’t see what was going on and I would like to have been able to see what the two ladies were up to.

Mom let out a scream that I thought might be heard across the whole frickin park and came hard on my face. When mom was very excited, she would squirt out a bunch of cunt juice when she came and I was treated to a face full of it. Yummy!

Although she looked a little weak kneed, mom stood up and towered over Tracy who was still trying to squeeze out another orgasm. Mom was turning into a real dirty little slut. She moved closer to Tracy, shoved her cunt in Tracy’s face and started pissing on her face. There was piss everywhere. I couldn’t see what the fuck was going on. All I knew is that I was getting soaked and my mom was saying, “Ya, that’s it you little bitch, drink my piss!”

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,501 Followers