Bobo's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob1
Bob1
1 Followers

Jacqueline seems to have gotten addicted to other men's large cocks, the same way she addicted me to the feel of Angora. I know Jacqueline really enjoys hearing me beg to be unlocked and allowed to squirt come for her out of my little dick. She always smiles, and disallows me to come. Jacqueline giggles a little as she tells me I must wait till next weekend, because of some little servitude infraction. That always makes it three weeks of my come built up in my balls.

Even when I am allowed to come for her she holds her hand up to examine it, scoff's and says, " It's not as large a load as my lover's deliver, and you have been saving it up for two weeks? So pitiful, you just were not meant to be able to please a woman by the use of your little dick!" Then she held it up to my mouth, and I had to consume it.

Jacqueline appreciates all the other stories here as it makes us seem normal.

Bob1
Bob1
1 Followers
12