Bob's Bad Choices

Story Info
Questions, questions, questions.
3.7k words
4.14
141.8k
27
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How to fuck up your life in one easy lesson:

- Fall in love.
- Get married.
- Find out that your wife is a round-heeled slut.
- Listen to (and believe) her when she promises that she is sorry, that she really loves you and that it will never happen again.
- Forgive her.
- Find out that she lied.
- Divorce her.

Six months later meet a stunningly beautiful woman:

- Fall in love.
- Get married.
- Find out that your wife is a round-heeled slut.
- Listen to (and believe) her when she promises that she is sorry, that she really loves you and that it will never happen again.
- Forgive her.
- Find out that she lied.
- Divorce her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Life's unanswered questions:

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they get Teflon to stick to the pan?

Why do we park in driveways and drive on parkways?

If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?

Am I drawn to round heeled sluts, or are they attracted to me?

Are they round heeled sluts when I meet them, or is there something about me that makes them round heeled sluts?

Is there any truth to the saying that, "Once burned, twice shy, and the third time is a charm"?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was a Halloween costume party and I really didn't want to be there, but the host and hostess were my best friends and they had insisted that I come. There would be too many men in attendance that I suspected of having spent time between the legs of my two ex-wives for me to be really comfortable, but Allison was sure that a good party would lift my spirits and she kept after me until I agreed to at least put in an appearance. I told her that I wouldn't come in a costume because I was pretty sure that I wouldn't be staying long and she pouted a bit and called me a party pooper and then she dropped the subject before I changed my mind.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Things probably would have been better if she had kept pushing and made me change my mind, but she didn't and I showed up at the party. It turned out that the real reason Allison wanted me there was so that she could introduce me to a visiting cousin.

"You'll really like her Bob, she's just your kind of girl."

"What? Another round heeled slut?"

"That's not a very nice thing to say about some one that you haven't even met."

"You're the one that said she was my kind of girl and you already know what kind my last two were."

"That isn't what I meant and you know it. Staci has gone through much of what you have. She found out that her ex-husband was the male equivalent of a round-heeled slut. In other words sweetie, she knows the pain of having an unfaithful spouse. I'm sure that neither one of you would ever want to cause that pain in some one else, ergo, the two of you are made for each other."

"Allison, I love you dearly, but I think that you spend too much time watching the "Lifetime" channel on TV. I think what I need is the opposite. What I need to do is go after the wives and girlfriends of the guys who were planking my ex-wives. I think that would make me feel great. I should have figured that out sooner. If I had I could have worn a costume and started tonight since half the assholes here are on that list. Hell, I think I'll give it a shot anyway."

"Bob, don't you dare mess up my party."

"Don't worry Al, if I can hook one I'll take her somewhere else."

"Come on Bob, just let it go. You got rid of the two whores, let it go at that."

She was right of course and besides I didn't have it in me to go after some one else's woman, not even some one who had messed with mine.

I circulated and had a drink or two and socialized. I was even able to be cordial toward the guys who had stuck it to me, or to be more factual, had stuck it in my wives. None of them knew that I knew about them. They did know that I had sent George to the hospital when I caught him with Ann. They knew that Sal had taken a transfer and had gotten out of town before I could get to him after finding out about him and Shelly. They did not know that Ann and Shelly had given the rest of them up in the confrontations that had followed my catching them being unfaithful. I would find a way to get even with all of them some day and I did not intend that they see it coming so I kept it to myself and let them all think I was just a dumb cuckold.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm sure that I knew her, but in her costume and wearing the mask she had on I couldn't tell who she was. Her costume was reminiscent of the costume that Barbara Eden had worn in "I Dream of Jeannie" only she had a little more breast exposed and the pantaloons were cut a lot lower and showed her belly button. Her stomach wasn't flat and tight, but it had that sexy (to me anyway) 'puffy tummy' look that told you that she had a lush, sexy body and she had a large jewel stuck in her navel that called attention to it. Frankly, I had a hard time taking my eyes off of her. She noticed and after about an hour she came over to me.

"What is it about me that seems to have you so fascinated? Is it the jewel in my belly button?" she asked in a voice she was obviously trying to disguise.

"Actually it is two things and neither has anything to do with your belly button."

"May I be so bold as to ask what the two are?"

"First, I have figured out who everyone else in costume is, but I can't figure out who you are. But the thing that is really driving me nuts is trying to figure out how you would get those pantaloons out of the way without having to waste the time taking them all the way off."

"Why you nasty boy you. And just why would you want to do a thing like that?"

"It would be the ultimate fantasy. What was it Erica Jong called it? A Zipless Fuck? A quick coupling and to never know who it was? I'd spend the rest of my life looking at women and wondering, "Was it you?"

"God, I don't know if I should slap your face or drag you off to some dark spot."

"You know which way I'll vote."

"You wish."

Before I could respond Allison came up to us dragging an obviously reluctant young lady with her and the genie walked away. Allison introduced me to her cousin Betty and then walked away leaving me and Betty alone. We talked and it didn't take us long to realize that we had no interest in each other so she excused herself to go use the john and I headed for the bar to get another beer.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I went back to circulating and about an hour later I had just about made up my mind that it was time for me to leave when the genie came up to me.

"Still interested in a zipless fuck?"

"I would love to say yes, but I can't."

"That isn't the answer that I expected."

"It isn't the answer that I really wanted to give."

"Really? Then why did you?"

"I saw your wedding rings. I have a history when it comes to a married woman getting it on with some one who isn't their husband."

"I know you do Bob, that's why I picked you."

"Does that come with an explanation?"

"It will be easier to just show you" and she took my hand and pulled me along behind her. "Be quiet" she whispered as she led me out onto Allison's patio and around to the side of the house.

"Look in the basement window."

I looked in the window and saw that I was looking into Allison's laundry room. Sitting on the dryer was Herb Scott and standing between his legs, bent at the waist and sucking Herb's cock was Allison's cousin Betty. Allison had been right. Betty was my kind of girl - another round heeled slut!

"Who are you showing me, Betty or Herb?"

"Herb of course. I don't even know who the slut is."

"And the reason you wanted me to see this?"

"I intend to get even with the asshole."

That means it won't be a zipless fuck Marge. It is only zipless if you don't know who the other party is and now I know who you are."

"Don't give me any bullshit Bob. You wanted to know how to get into these pantaloons and I'm ready to show you. Yes or no?"

"Yes, but why me?"

"Because Herb fucked both of your wives. Did you know that?"

I knew about Shelly, not Ann, but I shook my head no.

"Well he did and I can't think of anyone I'd rather get my revenge with than you."

"Why now? Why didn't you come looking for me back when he did them?"

"Because I was stupid. I caught him with Shelly and I was all set to throw him out of the house and divorce him, but he begged me to give him another chance. I made him confess to all he had done before I would even talk to him and that's how I found out about Ann. He promised me never again if I would just forgive him and I did."

She looked down into the laundry room, "So much for never again." She turned back to me, "Your place or mine?"

"When?"

"Right now."

"Your place then. A little poetic justice, his wife, his bed. You going to tell him?"

"I have mixed emotions on that. Part of me wants him to walk in on us while were doing it and part of me wants to have a long affair behind his back. I want to make love to him and give him sloppy seconds. I want to have him go down on me after I've been with you so I guess the only answer to your question is a question. What do you want?"

"I like your second option. I'd like knowing that he was sucking up my leavings."

"Let's go then. When he gets home I'll tell him I got sick and couldn't find him and so I asked you to drive me home. It will be fun to watch him squirm as he tries to come up with an explanation as to why I couldn't find him and see how he reacts to the fact that it was you who gave me a ride home."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We were barely away from the curb when Marge slid over next to me and her hand went to my zipper. As she worked my cock out of my pants she said, "Try not to kill us baby, but I want you ready as soon as we walk in the front door. You pay attention to your driving and little Margie will take care of the rest."

Luckily we didn't have too far to go and as awe drove Marge stroked my cock and told me all the ways she planned on sticking it to Herb.

"I love sucking cock Bob and Herb tells me I'm quite good at it, but the taste of cum makes me sick to my stomach so I never swallow when I suck off Herb. I'm going to swallow yours Bob. I'm going to take all you can give me, gargle with it, sluice it around in my mouth and then I'm going to french kiss Herb and swap tongues with him. Just think of it Bob. Tomorrow you will know that Herb's loving wife has shared your essence with the cheating bastard. Will that make you happy?"

"I would have to say that it will probably make me smile when next I see him to know that my cum has been in his mouth."

"Another thing Bob; I hate anal sex and I've never let Herb have me there, but I'm going to give that to you also. Not tonight because you will need to take your time and go slow with me, but I will give you what I've never given Herb."

We pulled up in front of her house and she bent her head, licked the pre-cum off the head of my cock, gave it one quick suck and then as she reached for the door handle she said, "Hurry lover, I need time to suck you and fuck you and get you out of here before dickhead comes home."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Herb was one stupid mother fucker. Why in the hell he wasted time on other women when he had Marge I'll never know. She might not have liked swallowing, but the rest of her blow job would have to be called 'state of the art' and fuck? She had the tightest pussy and was the wildest woman I had ever slid my dick into. She cried, she screamed, she begged and she demanded and I gave her every last little bit of what I had. I knew I was going to have bruises on the backs of my legs from where her heels had drummed on them as I pounded into her. I already had claw marks on my back and ass from her fingernails before I came for the first time.

I'd no sooner emptied my balls into her than she spun around to take my cock in her mouth. I reached for her hips intending to go sixty-nine with her, but she moved away.

"Not this time lover. I want every drop of you still in me when Herb gets home and I have him go down on me."

Her magic mouth had me standing tall again in just a couple of minutes and she got on her knees with her ass sticking over the edge of the bed.

"This time from behind lover; I like it from behind."

I was standing behind her plowing at her hot pussy when the phone rang. Without pulling my cock out of her we scooted sideways so she could reach the phone on the bedside stand.

"Hello?"

"Oh hi honey."

She motioned with her hand for me to keep on fucking her and so I slowed down to a leisurely pace so nothing I did would give away what we were doing and Marge continued her conversation with her husband.

"I just got to feeling sick and I wanted to leave and come home."

"No, no I didn't."

"No, I don't know what it was or what caused it. For some reason I all of a sudden wanted to throw up. Whatever it was it was gone by the time I got home."

"Bob dropped me off."

"Because he was leaving and I couldn't find you. Where were you anyway? I looked all over for you."

"No baby, it doesn't matter. Stay there and have a good time, but be ready when you get home."

"Because baby, my costume made more than a few dicks hard and I got felt up quite a bit when dancing with some of the guys and now I'm horny as hell and you are going to have to do something about that."

"No, no I won't."

"I will not tell you who played with your tits and who made your pussy wet."

"Hey, just be glad that the mask I was wearing kept some of the tongues out of my mouth."

"You bet baby. Your pussy is hot, wet and waiting."

"Oh yeah baby, sopping wet. You know how I get when I'm horny."

"Love you too. Bye."

She hung up the phone and said, "Fuck me lover; fuck me hard and cum. He's going to be coming home soon. When you're ready let me know because I want it in my mouth. I've got to get ready to smother hubby with kisses when he gets here."

It took me a couple of more minutes of hard pounding and then I grunted, "Now" and pulled out of Marge's pussy. She scrambled around and took me in her mouth and as soon as she had her lips locked on me I blew. Marge didn't swallow, she just let me fuck her pursed lips and fill her mouth and then she pulled off me and I watched her roll my cum around in her mouth until finally she was satisfied and then she swallowed it. I watched her, half expecting her to get off the bed and run for the bathroom, but all she did was lick her lips.

"Not bitter like Herb's. Tastes kind of nutty. I might even learn to like it" and then she looked at the bedside clock and told me I needed to go.

"I'll call you tomorrow and set up a time when we can do this again and not be rushed."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We did do it again. In fact we did it several times a week for the next six months and each time Marge went home with a full pussy for Herb to suck on and to have sloppy seconds in and a cum coated mouth to kiss him with. She did give me her ass and even though I took my time and was slow and easy with her she never did come to like it. But I did get to fuck her butt half a dozen times before she said, "Please lover, no more" and that was a half dozen times more than Herb ever got.

The day came when Marge said she was tired of sneaking around. "How would you feel about being caught in the act?"

"Wouldn't bother me a bit."

"What if he gets violent?"

"I don't think we need to worry about that. I think he'll remember what happened to George and how long George had to stay on crutches."

"When it happens can I stay with you until I can find a place? Obviously I'm not going to stay here with Herb."

"No problem sweetie. You can stay with me as long as you want. When do you want to do it?"

"Can you take a day off work tomorrow? I want to look well fucked when he walks in on us and the best way to do that is be well fucked. Also, even though I don't like it I want you to be in my ass when he comes in."

"How do we do that?"

"We will hear the garage door opener start to run when he pulls in."

"You sure you want to do that? Sure that you don't want to rub his nose in it and then see if you can patch things up?"

"No lover, I got stupid and forgave him once. Not about to do it again."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Honey, I'm home."

"In the bedroom baby. I've got a hot pussy, come on up and help me out."

I heard him come up the stairs and down the hall toward the bedroom and then, "What the fuck!"

I turned and saw him standing in the doorway with stunned disbelief all over his face.

"Damn Herb, she has got a super tight ass. Don't you ever use it?"

Marge said, "Pull out lover and go wash off your cock so I can suck on it for a while."

"Sure thing sweetie" and I got off the bed and went into the bathroom, got a wash rag and some soap and cleaned my cock while I listened to what went on behind me in the bedroom.

"My God Marge, what are you doing?"

"Just having some recreational sex baby. Get your clothes off and come on over here and eat my pussy."

"You are out of your fucking mind if you think I would do something like that."

"Why? You have been doing it on the average of three times a week for the last six months and it hasn't hurt you one little bit."

"What are you saying?"

"That Bob has been fucking me three and four times a week since I saw you and that slut in Allison's laundry room. Three and four times a week baby and each time he left you a little gift in me and each time you ate my pussy. You seemed to like it. I've got an afternoons worth in me baby, come and get it."

I walked over to the bed and Marge reached out and took hold of my dick and pulled it to her mouth. I turned toward Herb and smiled.

"You are one stupid asshole Herb. Your wife is twice the fuck that either one of my two ex-wives were. If I had some one like Marge I wouldn't even leave the house to go to work. She really would like for you to eat her pussy while she sucks my cock. Come on, be a sport, help your wife out here."

He turned and stomped away and a couple of minutes later we heard the garage door opener operate and a screech of tires as Herb backed down the driveway and took off.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Herb didn't contest the divorce and on the day it was granted I sent him a card that said, "Marge makes us even for Ann. When you remarry I'll get even for Shelly."

Three months after the divorce Marge and I tied the knot in front of a Justice of the Peace. We had a great marriage, or so I thought, until one day I came home from work early. Marge was on the living room couch, legs spread wide, and she was being fucked by, of all people, Herb.

So, back to the questions:

Am I drawn to round heeled sluts or are they attracted to me?

Are they round heeled sluts when I meet them or is there something about me that turns them into round heeled sluts?

I would sure like to figure that out before I get married again. I did get one question answered though - the third time was not a charm.