Bob's Nude Encounter Ch. 5

Story Info
Amy goes for a walk with bob and is surprised
1.4k words
4.34
46.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies had been having their way with me for a good part of the morning, and after the shave, decided I needed to get away for a while.

"If you girls don't mind, I feel like a walk in the woods would do me a world of good."

"Not at all Bob, mom and I have some catching up to do, so why don't you and Amy go for a stroll."

I hadn't planned on Amy…..I wanted to be alone…away from them all…at least for a while. But what could I say?

"Let's go Amy"

"And Bob, if we got a little carried away, I apologize for all of us. No harm meant, no harm taken…I hope," said Fran

"Not at all. I'll let you know if I get in over my head." Fran then said, "have fun you two" and turned to speak with her mother.

We started for the woods. After a short while I told Amy that I didn't plan on wearing this apron while on "my break." Pulled the strap and tossed it over a nearby bush.

"Now that feels much better", as I stretched my arms out and up. Amy had to check out my equipment and gave me a slow look, up and down. "You know, you do look better naked, Bob. Smiled and gave me a playful pat on the ass.

We walked in silence through the forest for a while. Enjoying the company and beauty of nature. It wasn't unlike the one at home, except that the trees were much larger. Taller, with great canopies that soared high above us. Less scrub and rocks but with a scattering of pines. It was all so lovely, smelling of a time, maybe not yet passed.

"You know Bob, I had planned to entertain the others with games…games that included you" "Tell me more, my dear." I joked, raising an eyebrow and smiling at her.

"Well, Fran emailed your photos to the girls and asked them to send back a few activities they would like you to participate in. We stressed that they shouldn't hold back, not to be embarrassed or any other girlish nonsense. This bit of entertainment was to be erotic…even sexual…so let your imaginations run wild"

"Oh really? And what did they come up with?"

"We narrowed it down to ten" and handed me a folded –up piece of paper. Opening, it read:

"LADIES' CHOICE"

Please circle 4 items you are interested in. Remember that you might be asked to be Bob's partner, so be wise in your selections.

Hold Bob's penis while he urinates. Juggle his balls while he stands on a table, legs spread. Make love doggy style. Kiss all our pussies. Solo masturbation. Ring toss, using Bob's hard penis as the post. Heavy make-out session, kissing only…me clothed, Bob naked. Bob to use dildo on me while holding it in his mouth, then after I'm through with him, stick it up his ass. Sweet blowjob for him. Hide and seek—we hide and whomever he catches will perform his fantasy (within reason, of course).

* * * * *

"Some of these are pretty wild. Don't you think that this is getting a little strange?"

"We're just trying to have some fun." "They're all attached and won't misbehave too badly." "Also, I believe the girls will be prudent in their selections. It's one thing to fantasize on paper but a whole different thing to perform in public." "I think we'll be safe…at least I hope so." "Any ways, later on today, after loosening up a bit and maybe a couple of glasses of wine. We'll bring out a bulletin board with the list narrowed down to the 4 top suggestions." "Sounds like you've thought this out pretty well. Then what? And, oh yes, will you be playing?"

"We'll draw a girl's name from a bowl, yes, including mine and Fran's, and they'll be expected to engage in the activity with you. In private or in front of the group. What do you think?"

"I'm not too hot on some of them but let's hope they'll be discreet" "I'll do it!"
"Oh, you've made my day ….again, Bob.

We had walked quite a distance into the woods by now and decided to head back. "You seem so comfortable out here… completely naked but so relaxed." "Being naked frees you up somehow. I don't know what it is but…Why don't you try it?" "Me?" "Now?" "Sure, just take off…say the skirt, blouse panties, bra and shoes." "That's everything!" "You can't get the full impact unless you go all the way. I know it's frightening even to think about it, let alone do it. But give it a try. I promise you won't be disappointed"

"Will you help me?" "Sure, Amy, now give me your blouse." She removed her blouse and gave it to me "Now your skirt" She loosened the belt and unsnapped the wrap-around and handed that to me. "Now the bra" "This is getting hard, Bob." "It's getting hard for me too" as I watched my penis swell and begin to rise. "You're a very bad boy…now unhook my bra and let me lean against you so I can take the rest off."

Amy kicked off her sandals and stood there completely naked looking at me.

We smiled at each other, held hands and walked on.

"This feels a little naughty but in a nice way. I love it out here like this. It feels so free and exhilarating!" She was a joy to behold… Experiencing this for the first time… She glowed! As we walked further, we began to hear the sounds of cars and trucks. "There's a road that leads to town going along the rear of the property. We better turn back before someone sees us."

"I want to try something, Amy. I've gone along with everything so far, why not indulge me?"

"Okay Bob, but just what are you up to?" I pulled her closer to the road. It was only a hundred feet away now. We stopped and I counted. "It looks like these vehicles are spread about every two or three minutes apart." "Yes, Bob?" "I'm going to stand in the middle of the road and count to ten. I plan on staying there even if I hear one coming" "You're crazy!" "No, I'm not. I'll get off if it looks like I'll be hit. Then at least someone will have a story to remember. I know that I will."

Folding her arms under her breasts and looking at me like a concerned mother does to a mischievous child, Amy said, "I'm staying here!" I walked closer to the road. Listening and counting. By now, Amy had gotten a little more daring and moved up with me. We stood behind a large tree…out of view from the cars…but only a few feet from the road. A car went by…then I dashed out into the open! My pecker was swollen from the excitement and it bounced around joyously as I walked in a circle in the middle of the highway.

"1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10. What the hell, lets try 10 more." "1…2…3... 4…5…6…7…8…9…10…11…12…13…14…15…16…17…18" A car was coming! It would be around the bend in another second! I leaped off the road and back to Amy. "God, Bob I've never been so turned on in my life!" "I've got to try that!" "Go for it girl!" She didn't even wait. She just slowly… strolled out into the road…just like that. Looking as sweet and serene as can be. Her ass cheeks rolled from side to side as she glided out. Then she turned, smiled and in a very provocative manner, gently swayed her breasts at me. My pecker was at full mast now, so I grabbed it… and waved it at her.

She continued to smile. Looking all around and gazing up at the blue sky above. She seemed to be in heaven…on a cloud… With a carefree and blissful innocents surrounding her as the sun warmed her nakedness.

A car was approaching. She heard it. But just stayed out there. It came closer.

I waved for her to return but she shook her head …No.

"Come on Amy, get moving!" "Okay, you old fuddy-duddy " and ran back to me…just in time!

I grabbed her and held her tight. Our naked bodies exchanging caresses. Acknowledging each other. But not so much in passion as with the need to share that moment…to keep it for ourselves. Then I looked at her and said, "You know Amy, I think we are going to be friends for a very long time"

"You know Bob, I think we already are"

I After retrieving our clothes, we headed back to the cabin. I put my apron back on and things were back to 'normal'.

What will the coming games bring?

To be continued…