Body Paint

Story Info
Wife gives husband the perfect birthday gift.
2.4k words
4.36
68.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful warm sunny day in May. We were in South Beach to celebrate my husband's birthday. We had picked the weekend when the "Urban Arts" festival was being held. The street along the beach was lined with tents filled with unique, edgy art. Outdoor cafes and bars were plentiful. Tiny white lights lined the walkways in preparation for a street party that evening. A decent crowd was milling about but it would be packed by nightfall.

My husband and I walked hand in hand. My stomach was filled with butterflies. I had given my husband a special birthday gift and we were on our way to fulfill it.

We found the tent marked "Art Bodies" and walked inside. A main feature of the "Urban Arts" festival is body painting. My husband had been interested in body painting & photographing body painting for a few months & found the festival information on-line. He was completely shocked, however, when I had agreed to have my body painted for his birthday gift.

Now, I am by no means an exhibitionist. On the contrary, I am a bit of a prude. I am petite with full luscious breasts, a slim waistline and a killer ass. I have auburn hair and emerald green eyes. But I have been trying to be more comfortable with my body & knew how much he would enjoy this gift. Besides I didn't know any one in South Beach and of course I had agreed to only have the top half of my body painted & exposed. No way was I walking around completely naked except for some paint!

A beautiful Cuban woman greeted us. She introduced herself as Selena and told us her husband Arturo was the "Art" in "Art Bodies". She was tall and slender. Her skin was flawless; the color of rich coffee with cream. Selena had a gorgeous mane of black wavy hair pulled back from her face with a colorful scarf. Silver bangles jingled on her arms. She had sparklingly dark eyes and perfect white teeth. I was surprised that she wasn't painted but instead wore a silky sundress.

Arturo was in the corner of the booth arranging some paints and brushes. He too was a remarkable looking Cuban, with dark hair pulled back into a pony tail. His body was very toned and his skin café au lait.

We sat down at a table as Selena explained the process of body painting to us. She handed Mike a book with photographs of painted women and told him he could pick out a style he liked but it would be customized to fit my body.

I was so nervous I barely heard her describe the way my skin would be exfoliated & sprayed with a base layer for a smooth finish before the paint would be applied with an airbrush. I noticed Arturo was looking at me with a frown on his face. Well that certainly made me feel at ease!

Mike has trying to decide between a Greek goddess and a Daisy Duke halter top & jean shorts. Dear God, I thought, not Daisy Duke.

"No, no, no" Arturo said, waving his hands dramatically as he approached us. "These will not do." He slapped the book closed.

His wife said something sharply to him in Spanish but he still shook his head.

"Her skin will not work with these!" he exclaimed.

"Ah" Selena smiled and nodded wisely. "Too fair"

Arturo took my chin in his hand and turned my face up to study it.

"Your skin is like porcelain, a china doll. I do not wish to treat it like all the tanned woman who parade around here. Allow me to create an exquisite design to compliment your features. Yes?"

I looked at Mike who looked hesitant.

Arturo smiled at him. "I guarantee you will be pleased."

And so it was decided. The next thing I know I am being whisked into a shower-type enclosure & Selena is telling me to remove my clothes. The front of the tent is open to the street but curtains obscure the sides & back portion.

The shower is completely enclosed but Selena stepped inside with me. She quickly turned on the water & soaped me up from head to toe. I had NOT expected this! Even in a massage where you are completely naked at least you are covered and no one actually ever SEES you. Next I was thoroughly scrubbed and loofahed. My skin tingled all over.

There was a part in the shower curtain and I could see that Mike was watching the entire process. He had a small smile. His eyes met mine & he winked. I felt a little shiver of excitement knowing he was being turned on by watching a beautiful woman shower me. I took a deep breath and decided to loosen up and enjoy myself too.

Next I was toweled off with a fluffy white terry towel. Then the shower curtain was pulled aside & Arturo was there with an airbrush.

He instructed me to raise my arms above my head. As he began the base coat of paint my body was misted with a fine spray. It was like being in a gentle rain shower. He had me turn slowly until I was completely covered. I felt so exposed with this man standing so close to my naked body. His wife and my husband watching.

Selena closed the front curtains of the tent while Arturo led me to a table to lay down for him to begin the body painting. Once I was on the table he draped a light gauzy material across my hips, covering my pubic area but leaving my breasts bare. I started to protest when Selena re-opened the curtains.

"Sorry love," Arturo said, "but we must let people watch. Rules of the festival. We will close the curtains when I paint your lower body."

I started to explain that I wasn't having the lower part of my body painted but he was occupied with choosing his paints and brushes.

"For this design, I will use paintbrushes, not the air brush. Close your eyes & let Selena do your face."

A crowd had gathered along the front of the tent. I glanced at Mike and he was in heaven watching the men watching me. I closed my eyes.

I concentrated on the feel of the brush strokes on my skin rather than the eyes of the crowd on my naked breasts. I felt the paintbrush glide across my shoulders and down the front of my chest. The brush strokes were like a caress; swirling and stroking my skin. Down and over my breasts, around my nipples.

Occasionally, Arturo would stop and blend the paint with his fingers. I tried to still my breathing. This was awkward. I should not be responding to this man's touch. My nipples had hardened and I could feel a dampness spreading between my legs.

I felt his breath against my skin as he leaned closer to my body for the detailed work. I could feel the stroke of his wife's fingers on my face, his fingers & brushes on my skin. I imagined the bristles of the paintbrush were his rough tongue, stroking across my breasts, circling my nipples. I daydreamed of him sucking a nipple roughly into his mouth, raking his teeth across the taut bud.

At the time I had no idea what he was painting on my skin. I would later discover that he had created a magnificent, intricate pattern of flowers across my chest. At the top of my right shoulder began a curling tendril of a vine and delicate leaves. The vine wound its way down & around my right arm, ending with curlicues on my hand.

The other end of the vine went down my chest and the flowers began just below my collar bone on the right side. They fanned out across my breasts like a delicate lace cloth and then returned to a vine trailing off my left side and down to my left hip. The flowers were magnificent pink and red roses in a pearlescent paint. The vine & leaves were shadowed with a glittery darker paint. Selena adhered rhinestones scattered about the entire pattern. She had painted my eyes in dark & sensuous green paints, extending the liner out far past my eyes. She had applied glitter and rhinestones to the eye paint in a bold yet tasteful pattern.

After about an hour of sweet tantalizing torture of fingers and brushes dancing across my skin, Arturo stood back to assess his work. He looked at Mike who could only whisper "Wow".

Selena leaned down and whispered in my ear. I hesitated at her suggestion but then agreed.

"Now we close the curtain" Arturo announced. "And sir, you must leave as well."

Mike started to protest but then must have realized I'd agreed to have my lower half painted as well. Selena gave him my clothes and a jar of cream to remove the paint later that evening & told him to return in an hour. He left & she closed the curtain on the crowd.

Arturo told me of his plan, removed the fabric and began to paint the lower half of my body. His fingers caressed the inside of my thighs as he drew the paintbrush across my pubic area. I could feel the blood rushing to my pussy and knew it was getting very damp. Again I imagined the paintbrush as his tongue, gently licking the edges of my pussy. Oh my....

An hour later, he was finished. He gave me a hand to help me sit up. Selena showed me the final design in a mirror. I was amazed that my body could be so beautiful. I felt like a true work of "Art". As agreed, I was handed a silky scarf to wrap around my hips and cover my pubic area.

Mike returned. He took in a deep breath as he saw the end result. He was disappointed about the scarf but I promised to remove it for him later when we were alone.

As we took the first step out into the festival, I was keenly aware of the eyes upon me. We walked around and at first I tried to hide myself behind Mike. There were a lot of women walking around with their bodies painted. Many were amazing but none could compare with my incredible cloak of flowers.

The sun had set a brilliant pink and orange over the ocean & I was beginning to enjoy the attention I was receiving. Men would nearly break their necks turning to stare as I walked by. A few even tripped and spilt their drinks.

We went into an outdoor bar & ordered some drinks. Mike excused himself for a moment. The music had a seductive beat & the drink was going straight to my head. I made my way on to the dance floor and started swaying to the beat. Suddenly I was surrounded by men. They pressed closer and closer, their eyes fixed on my beautiful painted breasts. I raised my arms over my head and moved in time to the music, turning in a slow circle. I saw Mike on the edge of the crowd watching, smiling. I continued my show for a while until several of the men started pawing at me.

I made my way over to my husband and moved my body against his. I could feel his hardness against me. I turned my back to him and ground my ass against him. He leaned down and kissed my neck.

I glanced at his watch. "Oh," I said "it's almost time for the judging. We'd better hurry!"

We made our way to the stage where the judging of the body painting was to be held. Imagine Mike's surprise when I told him I had agreed to be a contestant. Arturo was so proud of his work, how could I disappoint him?

I took my place in line with the other contestants as Mike found a spot right up front to watch.

My heart was pounding in my chest so hard I felt sure everyone could hear it. I listened and watched as one beautiful woman after another walked up onto the stage. The crowd cheered and whistled at each one. This was crazy! What was I thinking?

Suddenly I was being urged up on stage. I took a deep breath & dropped the scarf. As I slowly walked down the length of the stage, I looked for Mike but couldn't find him. I could not look at anyone else in the audience. The crowd went wild. They were clapping and stomping their feet.

The piece de resistance of Arturo's design was a brilliant butterfly painted across my pelvis. Its wings spread the width of my pubic area and up onto my thighs, hinting at the secrets between my legs.

I had to slowly walk, stop & turn in front of each of three judges. Every inch of my body was on display. It was exhilarating! The blood rushed to the depths between my thighs and I hoped the wetness wouldn't show.

At last I was able to leave the stage. Arturo & Selena were there to greet me with hugs & the news that Arturo's magnificent design had won grand prize!

Then Mike was there, enveloping me in his arms. Pulling me against his hardness and kissing me with a fierce hunger. He grabbed my hand and pulled me along, away from the crowd. We hurried to the ocean's edge, away from the lights, the noise and the people.

He trailed kisses along my neck, down my chest and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth. I gasped with desire. I tore at the buttons on his shirt, dropping it to the sand. I unfastened his belt buckle as he plunged his fingers between my legs. My pussy was dripping with desire and his fingers slid inside me. They felt on fire.

I stripped off his jeans and underwear and pulled him down to the sand on top of me. He thrust his hard, hot cock inside me as I wrapped my legs around him. I pulled him deeper into me.

The water washed over us as the waves lapped at the edge of the beach. We clung to each other as he plunged into me over and over. We shuddered in a shared climax and collapsed in each others arms.