Body Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

I nearly choked on my coffee.

Slowly I turned towards Eddie, bracing myself for the onslaught. Instead, he just looked at me with a goofy little grin.

"Hey, Matt, it's OK, relax," he said. "I'm not one of those ridiculously jealous fathers who intimidate anyone that so much puts a finger on their daughters. It's just been the two of us for so long, so I've come to know Melanie very well. I've long since come to terms with her being a sexual creature. Not a slut, mind you, don't ever let me catch you calling her that! But she enjoys sex a lot if it's with the right person. She's a grown woman and she can do what she likes, but I believe I have raised her the right way and prepared her for the real world. She's a very intelligent young woman and I know I can trust her to make good decisions. Above all, I want her to be happy."

He clapped a beefy hand on my shoulder and leaned closer, fixing me with his most intense glare. "The only way you would need to worry about me is if you intentionally hurt my baby girl! If that were ever to happen then I promise you, I will make your life a living hell!"

I swallowed, hard.

Eddie then visibly relaxed, smiled, and patted me on the back. "But I don't think we have to worry about that, do we? I can tell Melanie has fallen pretty hard for you, and I can see that you like her a lot too."

I exhaled and said, "Yes, I do. We haven't been together long but I can already tell Melanie's a special young woman. I want to be with her and get to know her even better, and I promise you that as long as we're together I'll treat her with love and respect."

"I believe you, Matt," he replied.

Melanie surprised me by approaching me from behind and giving me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I told you he's special, Daddy!" she said while looking in my direction. "I know it's early days still, but he might just be a keeper!"

I smiled at her. "So you heard what I just said, I take it?"

"Every... single... word," she replied in between peppering my face with kisses. I basked in her adoration as I congratulated myself for scoring some major brownie points!

Eddie stood up and stretched, grinning as he did so. "Well I should let you two lovebirds get back to your weekend. I ought to get working on my newest project. A 1961 Thunderbird." He winked and whispered almost conspiratorially, "I've been told this one was part of JFK's inaugural parade!"

I had no idea if that was true, but I nodded anyway because it sure sounded cool.

"So where to next, miss tour guide?" I asked Melanie.

"You brought a swimsuit, right?" she asked. I nodded yes.

"Then let's grab our stuff and go!" she squealed. "After all, what kind of summer weekend would it be without a day at the beach?"

*********

Melanie completed the 90-minute drive to the area's most popular beach in just over an hour. She warned me she loved to drive fast, and after this trip I never doubted her sincerity on that front ever again!

The heat and humidity had amped up from yesterday, so being by the water to cool off made this beach even busier than usual. We must have walked around for close to twenty minutes before we found a spot large enough for us to stretch out in.

I wasn't complaining, though. Not even a little bit.

When we got out of her car Melanie took off the T-shirt she was wearing to reveal a daring pink bikini. It was almost flesh-coloured, so if you weren't paying close attention you'd almost think she was naked, and based on their dropping jaws as we passed them by, I'm sure that's what more than a few guys thought. I held her hand and strolled just behind her, allowing me to have a perfect view of her backside. The material of her bottoms had slightly wedged between her cheeks, meaning more of her scrumptiously sexy ass was on display. I was mesmerized enough that I nearly tripped over someone's leg twice. Melanie reacted by smiling, giving me a sly wink and exaggerating the sway of her hips even more than before.

We laid out our beach towels down to claim our spot. It didn't take long before Melanie retrieved the sunscreen lotion from her bag and asked in her angelic voice, "Can you help me put some on, Matt?"

"Hmmm, let's see," I replied. "You're asking me if I should touch your soft skin all over your perfect body? Gee, I don't know..."

Melanie giggled and whispered, "Matt Robbins, you are a naughty boy!"

"I can't help it, Melanie. You make me that way."

We kissed deeply, tongues fencing with each other.

"Good!" she said when the kiss ended. "My plan is working perfectly!"

I smiled and gently rolled her on her stomach. She undid the top of her bikini, freeing her large breasts as they pushed into her towel. "Don't want too many tan lines," she said.

Melanie gasped as I squirted a generous amount of cold lotion on her back. I rubbed it all up and down her incredible body. She made several soft sighs and coos of approval. I took more lotion and spread it up and down her long legs and inner thighs. I could see a small wet spot on her bikini briefs that I didn't think was from sweat. I grinned and moved up to massage a spot I missed on her shoulders. By this point I was hard as granite, and she definitely noticed.

"Mmmm, I can feel something poking me back there!" she said. "Something big and hard!"

I gave her ass a little swat and she cutely yelped in surprise. "Naughty tease!" I taunted her.

She flipped over and sweetly asked me to do her front side. Sadly for me, she re-tied her bikini top before lying on her back. I sent a large glob of lotion flying on to her stomach. My strong hands pressed over every inch of her torso, allowing the creamy sunblock to be absorbed in her flawless skin.

"Damn, baby, that feels so good!" she whimpered.

"Feels great to me, too!" I replied as I did her arms, shoulders, face and, finally, the front of her long legs and her delicate feet.

"My turn!" she announced. Good thing she did; I was really feeling the sun warming me up quickly and I hoped I wasn't burning up already. We switched positions and I handed her the sunscreen. For the next several minutes, she had as much fun applying the lotion on my body as I did to hers... and I had as much fun being the recipient of a sensual massage as she did.

We were both feeling very relaxed, and with the sunblock protecting our skin, we happily basked in the hot sun for a while. We held hands as we did so. It gave me time to think and reflect. All I could think about was Melanie. There was no doubt in my mind, I was falling for her, and falling hard.

After we got up and stretched we ate our picnic lunch, which allowed us to catch our second wind. We talked animatedly for a while about nothing in particular until Melanie leaped to her feet.

"Let's go for a swim to cool off! Last one in is a rotten egg!" she yelled.

Melanie giggled as she ran towards the lake with me just behind in hot pursuit. We both reached the water at the same time. The cool water was a bracing contrast to the blazing hot sun.

She used this opportunity to "torment" me relentlessly. She splashed water in my face several times, and on the last such instance, when I was still shaking it out of my eyes, she ran up from behind, jumped and wrapped herself around me to ride me piggy-back style. I wasn't expecting the sudden attack and I only just kept my balance. We both laughed the whole time; I was feeding off her infectious energy and she responded to my positive reaction.

Then her teasing took on a markedly different form. She turned me around so we were face to face and she kissed me deeply. Her tongue sought entry into my mouth and it was happily granted. We made out passionately in the water, oblivious to anyone and everyone else around us. She rubbed her body against me and whimpered in my mouth. I then felt her hand massage my stiffening cock and I gasped and groaned in delight.

"Matt?" she asked.

"Yes, Melanie?"

"I'm horny."

I smiled. "I suppose I should do something about that."

"You'd better, or else you're a big meanie!"

"Let's pack up and get to your car, then."

"No."

"No?"

"You heard me." Melanie had a naughty, sexy smile as she said this. I figured it was time to buckle up and see where this ride took me. Just like I'd been doing all weekend... and hell, it had worked out pretty damn good so far!

"OK. Where?"

"Follow me."

We did grab the beach towels and the rest of our things, but from there I let Melanie lead the way. After making our way through a maze of people and their beach gear things started to thin out the further we went. She soon found an area with several sand dunes and ushered us between a few of the tallest ones. It wasn't completely out in the open but it wouldn't take much for prying eyes and inquisitive minds to see what we would soon be up to.

"Here," Melanie said breathlessly.

"Here? Uh, it's not exactly... private."

"So?"

She kissed my chest and briefly sucked on my nipple after saying that, and... well, there went the rest of my objections and inhibitions.

Quickly we laid the towels down on the hot sand. Melanie eased me on to my back and she straddled on top of me. She pulled down her top and exposed her breasts to me. I hungrily suckled one and played with the other.

"God, Matt, that's so good!" she panted.

I spent a couple of minutes lavishing her boobs, trading them back and forth in my mouth so neither was neglected. She stopped me only to take my breath away with a powerful kiss.

"Oh Matt," Melanie begged. "You've got me so worked up already! I need you to fuck me! Please!"

"Yeah, I'm going to fuck you so good," I answered. "I'm as hot for you as you are for me."

Melanie's beautiful smile brightened even further the brilliant surroundings. She slid my swim shorts down to expose my hard-as-steel erection, and pulled aside her bikini bottoms, displaying her glistening pussy. She gently gripped my pole, lined herself up and eased herself down, little by little, until I was buried inside her to the hilt.

"God, Melanie, you're so hot and tight!" I groaned.

She leant forward and whispered in my ear, "I've been dying to have this inside me all day! I love how you fill me up! Mmmm, now I'm gonna ride you like the stud you are!"

"Ride me, baby," I whispered back, and kissed her.

Melanie rode me, all right... she rode me for all she was worth. She pistoned up and down and soon had me so fired up that I met her thrusts halfway. I was never going to last long, at this rate.

"Sorry," I grunted.

"Why?" she asked.

"Not gonna last... much longer! Gonna... OH!... cum!"

"It's OK, baby! Me too! OOOH! Cum with me!"

I could only hope our breathless words of encouragement to each other weren't too loud. She leaned down and buried her face in my chest, trying to use it to muffle her screams. I grit my teeth and only groaned softly despite the intense sensations. We came together, hard, and it was glorious.

After a brief rest I patted Melanie's ass affectionately. "Maybe we should get going," I said, though I didn't really want to.

"OK," she replied and kissed my forehead.

We got up and tried to straighten ourselves up as best we could. When we came around the sand dune we saw a few people in the vicinity. It was a mixture of prudish-looking people, insulted that we could even THINK of doing something as sinful as we just did, and others who gave us a round of applause to indicate they enjoyed the entertainment. We both blushed and took off wordlessly for her car, but by the time we got there we got over the embarrassment and laughed the whole thing off.

She drove me home and sighed when we got there. "I hate to see this weekend over so soon," she said. "I had a great time with you, Matt!"

"I did too, Melanie," I said. "I loved every single minute of it. I want to get together with you again, as soon as possible. What do you say?"

"Of course! You're not going to get away from me that easily!"

"Why would I want to get away from you?"

"Thank you Matt, that's sweet. Call me real soon, OK?"

"OK."

We shared a long slow kiss goodbye. "I'll miss you, Matt," she said, and giggled as she gave my manhood a gentle squeeze. "I'll miss you, and your big cock!" she added.

"I'll miss you too, Melanie, you and your sexy body!" I replied.

I got out of her Mustang and watched her peel away. And just like that, I realized for certain that one car accident eventually led to one summer weekend that changed my life forever.

*********

I went into the office on Monday feeling like I was walking on a cloud. Naturally, my boss noticed, and he called me into his office.

"Alright, you randy bastard!" Keith said after he closed the door behind me. "Spill yer guts. How was your weekend with the lovely Melanie?"

"It was good," I replied. I was trying to see how long Keith would let me get away with playing it cool. The answer was, not very long.

"Ach, come on, laddie, don't fuck with me now," he bellowed, but with a smile on his face, as was typical, so I knew I wasn't in danger of pissing him off. "How was it, really?"

"Alright, alright already!" I said as I raised my hands in mock surrender. "She's incredible and we're definitely going to see each other again. We both got to know each other very, very well, if you know what I mean."

The wide grin and great big belly laugh showed me that Keith definitely knew what I meant. "Attaboy, Matthew!" he shouted, shaking my hand and slapping my back in congratulations. His backslaps felt hard enough to leave bruises, but I didn't care. The wonderful weekend I'd spent with Melanie was more than enough to make up for the temporary discomfort.

Melanie and I did keep seeing each other throughout the summer, and every time we were together was better than the last. It wasn't just because of the sex, although of course the sex was fantastic each and every time. We also got to know each other much better as people. We had many things in common but there were also some differences that seemed guaranteed to spice up many future discussions we shared. I fell in love with her, and she with me, and before long we were arguing (although she would claim it wasn't arguing, but debating) over our living arrangements. I thought she should move in to my apartment, she thought it would be a better idea for me to move in to her "basement apartment" in her daddy's house.

We haven't come to a decision yet, but in time I'm sure we'll figure something out.

Two interesting things happened at the end of the summer. First, on a Friday in late August, the guys at Williams Collision completed the repairs on my car. They did a great job and I was so happy to have it back. I was even happier when I went to pick it up and saw Melanie standing in front of it. She wore the same green sundress as on our first lunch date. I had admitted to her before that it was one of my favourite outfits of hers, so when I saw her wearing it I knew only good things were ahead of me.

When she saw me she jumped up and down in delight, ran up to me and planted a tongue-twisting, toe-curling kiss on me. Keith had let me off work early for the rest of the day to pick up the car, and I told her so, at which she smiled and whispered in my ear that she had booked the rest of the day off as well.

So I did the only thing that made sense. I drove with Melanie in my badass black Mustang GT to her secret hideaway overlooking the city, where we fucked each other every which way we could think of. Then I drove her back to my apartment where we... well, I'm sure you can guess the rest.

The second interesting event was Gladys and Keith somehow convincing the two of us to join them for a double date. Every time Keith brought it up I tried to put it off, because for some reason it just seemed like a bad idea. Melanie told me Gladys had been doing the same, and she had been reacting the same way to the proposal. Anyway, Melanie and I talked about it a little more and came to the conclusion that it might be some harmless fun, after all. So we finally decided to tell them yes, we'd do it on the Friday leading into Labour Day weekend. After all, we figured, what's the worst that could happen?

Boy, talk about famous last words.

Melanie and I reached the restaurant first and took a table at the outdoor patio where we could see Keith and Gladys coming in. When they did, they looked a little unsteady on their feet. We soon found out why. The slurring of their speech and the distinctive odour of their breath showed us that they had engaged in a little pre-drinking party. "Just gettin' a wee early start on the festivities," was how Keith put it.

Well they certainly kept the good times rolling, ordering more and more drinks as the night went on. It's not like Melanie and I are teetotalers, but Keith and Gladys would absolutely drink us under the table if they wanted to. The way they could both hold their liquor was shocking. And just to make things even more interesting, we soon found out that Keith and Gladys get very amorous when they are drunk.

And not necessarily just with each other.

I didn't catch too much of what Keith was telling Melanie. Mostly because he was whispering sweet nothings in her ear most of the time, at which she would laugh nervously, gently yet consistently fend off his advances, and silently plead to me for help.

I couldn't help her, though, because I had to deal with Gladys being all over me.

"Oh, Matt, you are so sexy!" she said at one point. "If I was 20 years younger Melanie would have to fight me to get to you. Hell, if I was 20 years younger I'd be bent over this table and begging you to stick it in me right here and now!"

As you can imagine, having someone old enough to be my grandmother shamelessly flirting with me with my girlfriend sitting next to me the whole time was all kinds of awkward. If you add that with a guy old enough to be her grandfather hitting on her? Doubly awkward.

Finally we managed to end the "double date" and pile Keith and Gladys into a cab without starting a national incident. They were pawing at each other well before the cab took off.

"I wonder if we'll be that affectionate at that age," Melanie mused.

"Only one way to find out," I suggested.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"Stay with me for the rest of our lives, and in 40 years from now we'll test and see how affectionate we are," I smiled as I said that and it made Melanie laugh that angelic laugh of hers.

We kissed, passionately at first, but my attention was soon distracted by something... or, rather, someone... that caught my eye.

Someone whose face I recognized. Some guy who was, of course, talking on his cellphone.

"What?" she asked.

"He's coming. Heading right for us."

"Who is?"

"Cellphone guy. The one who caused the accident by rear-ending me."

Melanie's eyes grew wide and she nodded to show me she understood. She went to my side and we held hands as we went over to grab cellphone guy's attention.

"Hey!" I yelled.

He slowed down and noticed us. "Uh, do I know you?" he asked nervously.

"Sort of. I drive a black Mustang GT. About six weeks ago you ran your car into the back of me and caused a big accident."

Cellphone guy's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Oh god I'm so sorry, man..." he started to say before I interrupted him.

"No, it's OK, it's all in the past, I came out fine and so did my car. Actually... I wanted to thank you."

"Excuse me?" Cellphone guy looked really confused now.

"If you hadn't caused that accident, I might not have met this lovely lady standing at my side. I met her that day at the auto body shop where she works, and since then we've come to know each other very, very intimately. We're very much in love now, and for that, in a way, we have to thank you."

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers