Bondage Fantasy Ch. 1

Story Info
Woman decides to make her bondage fantasy a reality.
1.7k words
4.11
49.1k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thoughts of being naked, bound and gagged while someone teased and tantalized my body have long been a fantasy of mine. I've imagined many scenarios, all of which were wonderful fodder for those times when I needed a release, but there was no partner available.

My imaginary lover was always tall and big built, dark hair and eyes and his skin colour was always much darker than my light coloured body. He would approach me in a public place and seduce me into going with him to wherever he chose. And I would submit to him, without hesitation. Of course, in my fantasy, my lover never hurt me, at least no more than I was willing to endure; he only gave me pleasure.

These fantasies became more and more frequent and so intense that I decided I had to do something to make them a reality, even if it was just a little bit. I didn't know anyone whom I could trust with this knowledge about me, and besides, it wouldn't have been as exciting with someone I already knew. It had to be a stranger.

I started searching the adult sites on the net and found an ad from someone who seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. He had included a nude photo of himself with his profile and I was very pleased with what I could see. His face was obscured, but his body was the size and type of my imaginary lover. He said he'd been involved in the alternative lifestyle for many years, had many "toys" and was open to just about anything.

I had to send this man a message, but didn't know what to say. Late one night, after some deliberation, I decided not to beat around the bush. I told him what I was looking for and sent him a picture of me with my breasts bound with rope. The next morning I had a response from him. We emailed and chatted on line for a couple of days and then I called him on the phone at his office.

Lying naked on my bed, with my vibrator beside me, Jared started telling me about a club he goes to occasionally. His voice was so deep and yet soft at the same time. He was almost whispering, "The evening starts out just like it does at any club; people dancing and drinking and having a good time. At about 10 o'clock, invited guests go to a separate room and the party really begins. Now, I want you to just lie back and imagine how it would be if you and I were there. I want you to play with your nipples while I tell you how enjoyable an evening at the club could be like."

He continued, "There's something that's shaped like a barrel turned on it's side, bolted in the middle of the floor, but instead of being solid, there are railings all the way around it. You have, of course worn the proper attire for this kind of evening; a very short, tight skirt, stockings with a garter belt that frames your nice round ass, no panties and a bra that only covers the under part of your tits, leaving your nipples exposed, covered by a see through blouse."

I quickly conjured up the image of myself dressed as Jared described. I never dress like that, but was turned on thinking about how I'd feel if I did. Jared continued, "First, I'd lead you over the rack and undo the buttons on your blouse and slip your arms out of the sleeves. Next I'd remove your bra, letting your luscious tits loose, and lastly, I'd lower your skirt so you could step out if. Then, I'd lean you over the rack and tie your hands and feet to the railings with your legs spread wide apart. All you'd be wearing is your garter belt, stockings and high heels. Your ass would be sticking out and your tits would be hanging down between the railings. How does that sound so far?" Before I could answer, he added, "Are you rubbing and pulling on your nipples?"

"OH YES, I'm pulling and pinching my nipples, they're unbelievably long and hard." I felt like a movie was playing inside my head, an XXX rated one, with me starring in it. I moaned softly into the mouthpiece of the phone and said, "What would you do next?"

"In a minute. I want you to start rubbing your clit and your pussy lips while I tell you. I want to hear you come for me."

He lowered his voice a bit, to a very intimate level and said, "I'd lightly run my fingers down your back to your ass and place my left hand flat against your lower back and with my right hand, I'd smack one of your ass cheeks. You'd feel the sting and the flesh on your ass would shake. I'd keep spanking you until your ass was a bright pink and my hand marks were all over it." You'd really like that wouldn't you?"

By this time, between the things Jared was saying to me and my own fingers working my clit and cunt, I was really excited. "Ohhh...You know I'd like that! Would other people be watching too?"

I could almost hear him smile when he said, "YES! There would be lots of people watching your ass and seeing your tits sway with every smack. Does that excite you?"

"Fuck YES!" I had to grab my vibrator and shove it inside of me. I turned it on high and imagined Jared's scenario. My breathing became faster and my moans became louder and I'm sure I was saying, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"

I heard Jared's voice in the phone telling me to "Cum for me... let it go, cum for me"

"Ohhhhhhh...yeah...God! Jared that would be soo exciting. I'd love to be exposed like that and let everybody see my red ass!"

"That's only the beginning, once your ass was nice and pink, I'd use my finger to spread those wet pussy juices up and around your arse hole, slipping a finger in and moving it around and using my other fingers to tease your clit. I'd get you so close to the edge, and then stop. Your ass would be shaking and your pussy would be straining for my touch."

Of course, with this new development, I started playing with myself again. I was already very wet, but wanted to pace myself until Jared told me he'd make me cum in his story. "Please, go on...what would happen next?"

"I'd come around to the front and start pulling on your nipples. You like them pulled, don't you?"

"Yes, I love having them pulled, pulled hard. They're big, Jared, thick and long."

"Mmmm...I'd love to clamp them. I might attach a chain to the clamp rings, so I could pull on it while I have my cock down your throat. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Oh Shit...I'm getting close to cumming again, Jared... keep telling me what you'd do and what you'd make me do...please, don't stop".

"You saw my picture and know how thick my cock is. I'd have it shoved down your throat and be fucking your mouth. Your whole body would be shaking on the rack with the force and everyone else in the room would be watching, seeing your pussy juices glistening and your tits and big nipples flopping back and forth".

"Yes, yes, go on..."

"I'd pull my cock out of your mouth and move back behind you. I'd spread your ass cheeks again and get your hole wet with your juice and put the head of my cock on the puckered entrance." He paused for a second and then said, "Take your vibrator now and put it on your asshole"

"I'm doing it, Jared, I love the feeling of the head vibrating against my ass while I'm playing with my clit."

"Start putting it inside now, just like I would do with you bent over the rack".

I had turned my body around in the bed so that I could raise my legs up against the wall to support them while I lifted my hips up off the bed. I slowly inserted the head of my cock shaped vibrator through the anal ring and just held it for a second to get used the feeling. Jared continued, "I'd hold your hips steady and push the head of my cock inside of you. Can you feel that?"

"Yeah, I can feel it...it hurts a little, but feels good too."

"Now go a little further, slowly, let the muscles relax around my cock as it's going in. Feel nice?"

"FUCK YES! it feels great!"

"Keep going until it's all the way inside...then pull it back, but not out. I'd bury my cock all the way inside you until my balls were touching against your ass. Once it was in nice and tight, I'd start thrusting my hips, bringing it back out and then in again. I'd reach around your hips and use my thumb to rub your clit and my fingers would go inside your cunt."

I was going crazy by now. I had the vibrator turned up to high and was fucking my ass as fast as I could. The phone was jammed between my shoulder and ear and my fingers were pumping my cunnie hole and my clit. I couldn't believe how it felt. My breathing was coming in fast shallow breaths with a lot of moaning, getting louder and louder with each thrust. My legs were shaking and I was getting ready for an earth-shattering orgasm.

"Your ass is so tight, it's squeezing my cock so hard. Your whole body is glistening with sweat, open your eyes and see everybody watching us."

That last statement sent me off! Imagining a room full of people watching me get ass-fucked was mind-boggling. I almost screamed into the phone, not words, just lustful sounds of my orgasm. Jared started laughing and said, "You'd enjoy yourself at one of our parties and my friends would love to see and hear you cum with such force!"

"Now, when are we going to meet, so I can give you what you want?"

I couldn't help but joke with him, "After that...just talking to you on the phone, I don't know if I could handle being with you in person! BUT, I'd sure be willing to give it a shot. My schedule is a lot more flexible than yours, so you tell me when you're available."

We decided to meet in a couple of days...and I can't wait!!

To Be Continued...