Bondage Fantasy Ch. 2

Story Info
She meets him after their telephone conversation.
1.8k words
4.2
30.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the amazing orgasm I had while talking to Jared on the telephone, I had to just lie back and bask in that wonderful feeling of contentment you only get after such an experience. It was the most intense orgasm I've ever had at my own hand. Hell! It ranked up there in my top 10, with or without a partner.

I tried not to get too excited about what might happen when I actually met Jared. I know that when you anticipate something too much, it oftentimes times turns out to be a disappointment. We had decided to meet two days after we'd spoken on the phone. He was going to email me the time and directions to the meeting place.

That Wednesday morning, as soon as I woke up, try as I might, I couldn't seem to suppress the excitement that was growing inside of me. I showered and made sure my pussy was total devoid of any hair. Jared had told me he liked his women shaved smooth. I'd been struggling over what to wear and hadn't really made a decision until it was time for me to get dressed. We were meeting mid-day in a small family type restaurant next to a hotel up on the highway. Since I didn't know what was going to happen and didn't want to appear too anxious in case we didn't 'hit it off' in person, I finally decided on a lightweight sweater with a scoop neckline and a skirt that was shorter than I'd normally wear. Underneath, I had on a navy garter belt, thigh high stockings and a navy bra. I didn't wear panties. The bra pushed my breasts up high so that lots of cleavage was visible over the top edge of the sweater. I wore more make up than usual and let my shoulder length copper coloured hair curl naturally around my neck.

While driving to the restaurant, I could feel the moisture between my thighs. By the time I got there, I was sure anyone within a few feet of me could smell my excitement. Neither Jared nor I had seen the other's face, so I wasn't sure how we'd recognize each other. The door was in the centre of the restaurant and I started scanning the customers on my right, looking for him. By the time I'd turned all the way to my left, I saw him staring at me from a seat against the back wall. He smiled and waved and I walked towards him. He stood up, hugged me and gave me a light kiss. Sitting opposite him, I removed my coat and his eyes went directly to my chest. I'm not huge, but I do have fairly large breasts and the way they were stuffed inside the bra, it made them look even bigger.

"You found the place without difficulty?" he asked.

"Not a problem, your directions were very clear." And as an afterthought, and with my sexiest smile, I said, "I follow directions very well."

He just laughed and responded, "We'll see how well!"

The waitress came over and he ordered me a coffee and a refill for himself. We engaged in a little more small talk until the coffees came and then his hand came across the table and he started fondling my breast. He found my nipple and started rubbing it through my sweater and bra, bringing it out to its full glory. His other came across the table and he did the same with my other breast. I could feel my breathing start to change.

In a quiet voice, he said, "Mmmm, you were right, your nipples are big and thick."

I looked up into his face and realized that there was a big mirror on the wall just beside where Jared was sitting. Although I couldn't see us in it, I was sure that the men who were sitting a few tables back could see what he was doing to me. I moved a little bit to try to shield his hands, but he said, "Let them watch, you like it when people watch!"

He was right! I did like knowing that someone could see this attractive dark haired man fondling my tits.

While his fingers were pulling on my nipples through my clothes, and without looking up, he said to me, "I want you to go into the Ladies room, take off your bra and bring it back to me." It wasn't really a request, more of a very strong suggestion.

When he did look up and moved his hands away, I just nodded, got up from the table and went to the Ladies Room. I removed my bra and stuffed it into my bag. I looked in the mirror and although my breasts didn't overflow from the top of my sweater, my very erect nipples were pressing against the fabric. I had to walk back out there, facing the table of men who could see us in the mirror. I think my nipples grew a little more when I saw them staring at me.

I sat back down and showed Jared my bra through the top of my bag. He smiled and again reached across the table. This time, he could really get a good hold on my nipples and he started pulling them upwards and toward him. I think I closed my eyes and sighed with pleasure. He moved one of his hands down the front of my sweater and cupped my entire tit in his palm, lifting it up until my nipple was exposed to him and the men watching in the mirror. His thumb started flicking over the thick tip and he used his thumb and forefinger to pull on it.

"You know those guys can see what I'm doing to you, don't you?"

"Yeah, I know it."

"You like knowing that I'm showing them your tits, don't you?"

"Yes, Jared, I like knowing that. Would it please you to know that everything combined… your fingers, watching you look at me and knowing that they're also seeing what you're doing to me, has got me so horney?"

"I bet your pussy is nice and wet right now, isn't it?"

I laughed, "Yes, it's wet and juicy, I'm surprised you can't smell it!"

He was looking over my shoulder and said, "There are a bunch of people coming in and they're headed this way. They're probably going to sit over there." He nodded to his right at the empty tables. "I think it's time we left."

We got up and started walk out passing by the men who had been looking in the mirror. They smiled at me and winked at Jared. I was embarrassed, but gave them a big smile, a sexy look and used the tip of my tongue to wet my lips. I heard them laughing and one of them uttering, "Lucky man".

Inside the restaurant, Jared had told me that he didn't have as much time as he originally planned. His boss had called a meeting for first thing in the morning and he had to prepare for it. I was a bit disappointed, but not upset. His explanation seemed genuine and he seemed to like me, but I really wasn't sure if it was his way of backing out without offending me or if it was true. I figured I'd just have to wait to see if he wanted to arrange another meeting when he was free. I expected to go outside with him, say good-bye and be on my way.

Once we got outside, Jared took me to his car and we got in. He leaned over and kissed me rather forcefully while his hand went back inside my sweater, bringing my entire tit out over the top. Again, he teased my nipple with his fingers and then lowered his mouth and sucked it inside. All I could think about was how big his cock looked in his picture and I had to reach for the budge in his pants. I wasn't disappointed; it felt huge.

His hand went between my legs and under my skirt. I think he was a little surprised to feel the skin of my bare thighs, but even more surprised when he felt my wet pussy lips and knew I wasn't wearing any panties. I tried to undo his pants, but couldn't get the zipper down. "I want to see this." I told him. He took his hand away from my pussy and undid his pants. As I reached inside to pull his cock out, his fingers were back between my legs. His cock was better than I had imagined. It wasn't overly long, but it was so thick. I couldn't get my fingers wrapped all the way around it. I'm not sure if the moan that escaped my throat was because of his cock or because he was running his fingers between my wet lips and had touched my clit. He pushed me backwards a little bit and pulled my legs apart to give his hand more room. My tit was still outside of my sweater; he was flicking my clit while I was stroking his cock right out there in the parking lot in broad daylight! No one was around, but the danger element was there and the entire scene was a big turn on for me. All of a sudden, he jerked his hand a little bit and I felt his fingers entering my cunnie. He thrust them in a few times while using his thumb to rub my clit and I exploded in my first orgasm. He removed his fingers, then put them to his mouth and licked them off.

"Mmmmmmm…. You taste so good. Now I want you to taste me." He placed his hand on the back of my head and guided it down over his cock. I licked the tip and all around the rim before sucking it between my lips. I used my hand to stroke him while I took his cock into my mouth. His hand was pressed against my head and he was raising his hips up and down off the seat. He saw someone coming and pulled me up and told me to cover myself.

While trying to get presentable again, he said, "I want to get a room in the hotel. You tasted so good, I want more, I wanna eat you and then fuck you."

I was a bit surprised and asked him, "What about work?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll just stay up late tonight to get everything prepared for the morning."

"Let's go!" I was so hot; I wanted that thick cock inside of me.

I wanted to move my car over the motel parking lot, so he went to get the room while I went to get my car. When I pulled up, he was just parking in front of the door to the room and I noticed he was talking on his cell phone. He put the phone down, got out of his car, took a bag from the trunk and headed for the doorway. His bag was like a small gym bag and I couldn't help but wonder what kind of goodies he might be taking inside with him.

To Be Continued…