Bondage Gym

Story Info
Donna finds a new use for a piece of gym equipment.
1.4k words
4.16
76.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I write this, and my cock and balls are constricted with leather straps and tied to my chair together with my left hand. My right hand has a leather cuff and restricting cord that gives me just enough movement to type with. Donna told me that I will not be released until I have finished writing this report of our latest BDSM session.

++++++++++++++++++++++

"Right then" Donna said, "let's go play in the gym". My cock twitched expectantly, I knew that meant I was in for another bondage session and I wondered what she had in mind for me this time.

"Go down and be ready waiting for me" she said. I walked down the stairs and the basement and taking my clothes off, placed them in the corner and kneeled on the floor waiting for her.

A little while later I heard the sound of her shoes on the stairs and as I kept my eyes looking down at the floor, her feet came into view wearing red 'fuck me' pumps with five-inch heels. They stopped about four feet away from me and Donna told me that I could look up. As I looked up my cock twitched and started to grow. She was standing with feet apart and hands on hips wearing a leather G-string and a leather harness that framed, and pushed her generous tits forward.

"Good" she said, "I can see that you are ready - in more ways than one. Get down on your hands and knees" she ordered. I heard her behind me and then felt her fingers separate the cheeks of my arse then the coldness of lubricant as she wiped it first around, and then into, my back passage. A brief pause, and then I felt a butt plug briefly checked by my sphincter before forcing its way past and on up my arse.

Donna put her leg over me, and sitting astride, leaned back slightly, grabbing my balls with one hand and my hair with the other. "Crawl over to the gym bench" she said emphasizing the order with a hard squeeze of my bollocks. I hastened to obey her order and moved over to the total gym that I had recently acquired. I noticed that she had adjusted it to the first setting above horizontal and fitted extra handles top and bottom. (for those of you were not familiar with the total gym, it is rather like a big rowing machine with handles attached to wires. The difference is that it is stronger, and longer, and that the end with the handles is adjustable in height so that the effort to slide the seat along, and up, is increased due to your own weight. In addition other handles may be fixed on various parts of machine for other exercises.)

Getting off, Donna said "lay your back on the seat with your head at the bottom". I did as she instructed and she strapped leather cuffs around my wrists which she then clipped together and tied to the nearby handles leaving a little bit a slack for movement. She then placed more leather cuffs on my ankles which she connected together with a spreader bar, this again was tied with some slack, to the handles at the other end of the machine. To complete my helplessness, she pushed a penis gag into my mouth and buckled its strap around my head.

I was therefore laying on my back on the sliding bench with a butt plug filling my arse, my arms stretched above my head, clipped together and tied into place with some slack left for movement. My feet were similarly secured, with the spreader bar keeping them about three feet apart, and my mouth filled with a latex cock.

Donna now took a leather cock strap, part of which strapped my cock and balls, while another strap went around the shaft of my cock. Both were done up tight so that once an erection is achieved it cannot go down again. Next she strapped a parachute harness around my balls. this strong leather device is shaped roughly like a parachute with two leather straps leading off to two rings. Normally it is used with the man standing, and a weight connected to the rings will have the effect of gradually constricting his bollocks. I couldn't imagine how she planned to use it with me laying down - I was soon to find out.

Having clipped a thin rope to the parachute harness, Donna pulled the sliding seat that I was laying on, along and up its slide, until my fingers were level with the handles the my wrists were attached to and told me to support my weight. As the sliding seat was on a slight gradient, there were a few pounds pressure that I had to now support with my fingers. Having got me into that position I felt Donna tension the rope connected to the parachute harness and then tie it to the other end of the machine.

Coming back with a pair of nipple clamps joined with a piece of chain, she clipped them on to my nipples before tying a piece of cord onto them which she took up and over a pulley attached to the ceiling above me. As my fingers were beginning to ache with the strain of holding myself and the sliding seat up the slope, my tormentor connected a fairly heavy weight to the cord connected to the nipple clamps. As she let the weight go, it tightened the pressure on my nipples and pulled them up and away from my body. This quickly began to feel painful, but this was just the beginning.

As my fingers began to tire, Donna came back with a small cat-of-nine-tails which she proceeded to use to great effect on my body and cock, which by now was painfully erect. Eventually, being unable to support the weight any for longer, my fingers slipped off the handlebars and the weight now was totally supported by my bollocks which were constricted by the parachute harness. Insidiously, I felt the weight as a pain in my bollocks, as though they were gradually being crushed.

Having changed to a a small riding crop, Donna was now whipping round my clamped nipples, inner thighs, and blood engorged cock.

I was now in a state of sensuous pain from my clamped and stretched nipples, over my glowing skin, through my throbbing, enlarged cock and crushed nuts.

Laying the whip aside and removing my gag, Donna took her briefs off and positioned her glistening shaved cunt slit over my mouth with the obvious, unspoken command, to pleasure her.

I got to work with my tongue all round her gash and up into the love tunnel. She writhed about on my face. Feeling that she was about to explode, I sucked her clit between my lips and pushed her over into a massive orgasm and she sprayed her juices over my face.

As she came down to earth, she was obviously ready for more. Getting off my face, she moved down my body to my straining shaft. Standing astride me again, and aiming my pole at her soaking socket, she Lowered herself until the tip off my cock was just entering her body. Bending her knees, she forced my massive blood engorged and straining cock firmly into her cunt with a gasp of enjoyment. As her weight descended on my cock it added to my own weight greatly increasing the pressure on my balls and the crushing pain in them.

Forcing her hot snatch up-and-down my pole, I could see her pulling and twisting her nipples while writhing and moaning with delight. I couldn't contain my own orgasm which was triggered and heightened by the alternating increasing and decreasing of the pressure on my bollocks. Due to the tight cock strap however, the spunk pressure could not be released, so I was subjected to an increasingly painful series of orgasms until Donna screamed out of her own release. As she started her orgasm, she jerked the quick-release on the cock strap and my well of pent up jitsum exploded up into her body giving me an agonizing release. Finally as she collapsed across me, partially supporting herself on the weight connected to my nipple clamps, giving me a final period of agony from my tortured nipples and crushed balls.

Finally releasing me, we both staggered off to relax in the hot tub.

It was certainly a session to remember - but not to repeat too soon as my painfully bruised nipples will remind me.

There, I've finished mistress. Can I be released please?