Bonded by Blood

Story Info
I’d never get those bloodstains out.
6.8k words
3.79
13.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bath water turned red as I soaked my aching body in the water. Fucking vampire hunters! They just ruined my best white dress and I was thoroughly enjoying the company of that young lady. Aaah I guess all good things must come to an end. Shame really. I'd never get those bloodstains out and I don't think I should risk taking it to the dry cleaners again I don't think I can tell them I had another accident in the kitchen.

I looked over my pale body to look at the damage it wasn't to bad should heal in about 3hours at the most. I used the nails of my thumb and index finger to pierce under the healing flesh and retrieve the shiny bullet, which I threw unceremoniously onto the black marble floor.

"Thank god or Lucifer... whatever they didn't use those irritating stakes or else id be taking splinters out of my chest for weeks." I muttered to myself.

I plunged my head under the bloody water completely covering my head I grabbed a bottle of shampoo and conditioner lathering them into my long wavy locks of deep chestnut.

I stood up swiftly and wrapped my strong hands around my hair wringing it to just lightly damp. I hopped lightly out of the large claw footed bath and gracefully danced out of the bathroom grabbing my mobile and wrapping my hair in a turban.

With the poise of a cat I jumped onto my luxurious king size bed reveling in the feeling of sinking into its soft blankets. The magenta silk stroked seductively against my bare skin but I roused from it reluctantly and knew I had to close the shutters. Dawn was approaching, and that fight had seriously taken it out of me.

I pressed the black switch on the wall and great metal shutters slid down the windows blocking out all light. I grabbed a pair of silky emerald pajama hot pants and a matching emerald silk cami and grabbed my mobile from the bed 3 missed calls and a text.

Where the hell are you young lady? I await your presence at sunset

Do not keep me waiting...

Vincent.

Brilliant he is going to be pretty aggravated to put it lightly. I have been a vampire for over 300 years and he still treats me like a young fledgling. Well Vincent was going to be really angry tomorrow when I tell him about my little run in with the slayers.

My body began to try to shutdown and I thankfully had enough time to send a text back accepting his proposal not that I had any choice in the first place but Vincent did like manners. I flopped non-to delicately onto the plush bed and curled into the sheets and was dead.

I felt my blood-pumping round my body and my stomach growled as I woke. I stretched my stiff limbs and threw my legs over the side of the bed and jumped off. I inspected my scars they had completely healed and I looked good as new. I paced over to the switch trying to stretch my stiff limbs.

The shutters opened slowly to reveal the sun just sunk low enough for me to witness it before it left darkness. I felt the slight burning sensation of the sun reacting with my sensitive skin and enjoyed the feeling any feeling to me was good.

I thought of what to wear I would wear something that would please my sire. Even now I could feel his impatience through our bond so I sprinted into my walk in wardrobe and let my fingers trail down the long hallway of clothes. They ranged from fashion from the 17th century up until now. There were dresses of rich fabric's ball gowns, French renaissance dresses, and bustles, flapper dresses. I enjoyed the walk down memory wardrobe. I picked out a French renaissance dress the one I knew my sire would like. It was the one I wore on our first meeting.

As if sensing I needed help my woman servant rushed into the room bobbed a curtsey and inquired if I would need assistance.

My stomach growled again and Andria gave a start and gave me a look so full of concern I remembered why I had kept her on my property for so long.

"My lady you are hungry please let me help you" she sat stoically on the plush deep purple carpet in front of a red velvet chaise and tilted her neck up to me.

I glided gracefully into the chaise and caressed her neck softly, my tongue rubbed slowly up her throbbing vein. As she gave a low moan I sunk my teeth into her throat. I felt warm metallic blood wash into me and pleasure rose into my body my hand caressed my lady's maid's breast cupping her breast tenderly. My fingers experienced in pleasuring her pinched and pulled lightly at her hard nipples another moan escaped her and I pulled my head back from her neck slowly. I ran my tongue over where I had bitten her and then kissed it delicately all it would leave was tiny bruise and a little nip mark. She smiled in utter bliss and I caressed her cheek lovingly.

She was a beautiful girl of about 25 now but she had been in my services for about 6 years now I was awfully fond of her. I got smoothly to my feet and placed my hand in hers and pulled her to her feet and she blushed.

"Forgive me my lady I forgot myself... do you require some help dressing?"

She smiled hopefully at me and I couldn't help but smile back the rose tint on her cheeks showed her exquisite cheekbones and highlighted her ocean blue eyes.

She wore the uniform of my choosing, A small French maid outfit. Predictable I know but she looks ravishing in it and she has no issue with my dress code.

"Never apologize for such a perfect a sin as lust and pleasure my dear girl." My eyes wandered over her petite form her legs were slender but well shaped under the dress.

Her ample bosom was only more noticeable now I could see the excitement I had caused her nipples. I absentmindedly stroked a stray red hair behind her ears and beckoned for her to follow. She did.I picked out the dress and she quickly snatched it off me

"Allow me my lady" she replaced it onto the hanger and pulled the silk cami off over my head. Her eyes lit with excitement as she revealed my large breasts.

I quickly shimmied off the silk shorts. Uncaring of my complete nakedness, She stood in awe as she always did.

"My sire is awaiting me my dear and I very much need your help. Did I take to much?" I gestured to her neck and mischief danced in my eyes.

She blushed again and shuffled off to grab my bustle and undergarments. One thing I did not miss was renaissance period underwear. Truly hideous clothing instead she handed me a pair of black French knickers. I didn't feel the need for a bra. She pulled the bustle around my hips and tied it with experienced hands. She then slipped me into a deep sapphire colour dress that contrasted beautifully with my long chestnut hair.

She quickly guided me to my vanity table and started to play with my hair. She began to brush my hair I sighed contently as this always reminded me of Vincent he would play with my hair for hours telling me stories and all sorts. I knew he felt my happiness because it lightened his impatient mood through our bond I smiled and reopened my eyes.

I looked into the mirror to see Andria putting a diamond and sapphire clip into my hair pinning it up so it fell in loose waves down my back. I then handed her the matching necklace and the cold of the rare gems felt good around my neck.

"You look breath taking as always Madame" and with that she turned to leave. But I stopped her and pointed at my cheek.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I smiled teasingly she lent down and gave a tender kiss and then placed a black beauty spot in the shape of a heart in place underneath my emerald eyes.

I rose from my seat and glided down the large marble stairway and traced my hand down the banister I slipped on some shoes and found my chauffeur.

Arnold was a good man of around 80 he had been my driver since my god I don't know how long maybe over 40years. He was a kind and faithful man. I paid him well for his services and he repaid me with loyalty and his driving. He stood next to the limo and opened the door slowly for me. his back was slightly stooped and he had a grey handlebar mustache his head was balding and he had deep wrinkles around his deep brown eyes. He smiled and looked full of pride.

"You look lovely my lady." He smiled and offered me his hand as I slinked into the car.

He quickly shut the door and rushed to the other side and hopped into the driver's side.

"What is your destination this evening my lady?"

"Vincent's of course. How is your new grandchild doing? Beautiful as your daughters?"

"Aaah yes my lady she is truly beautiful she has my daughters eyes. There are going to call her Gloria." His smile shone out full of hope and happiness.

"Here we are, my lady. And may I say lord Vincent is a lucky man" he gave me a wink then faster than I thought possible at his age and opened my door and lead my out with his hand.

I stepped out into the cool breeze and smiled at the wind and closed my eyes sensing the grounds the rustles in the hedge, the flapping of birds in the hedges. I patted down my dress and glided up to the large front door before I could raise my hands to knock the double oaken door swung open and I walked in already feeling so much calmer being closer to my sire.

A hand slipped round my waist and pulled my close and cold breath teased against my ear.

"Mmmm I have missed you Mon amour. You smell delightful." A silky hand traced my jaw line and I turned around in his iron grip to face him and kissed his cheek lightly and then pulled away.

I theatrically raised a hand to my mouth in mock horror.

"Monsieur you do offend my honor! I am an innocent girl" and with my last bit of beautiful acting skills I raised a hand to my forehead and fainted Vincent swiftly grasped me so I never hit the floor.

And with a wicked gleam in his eyes he smiled and replied

"Madame I only intended to offend your honor if you were innocent."

I couldn't keep the act up with Vincent for too long and quickly gave in and burst into laughter. He pulled me up to him in his tight embrace and both his hands cupped my face, as he looked deep into my eyes. I raised my dainty hand to his forehead and pushed a stray black hair away from his face and smiled at him. His lips brushed mine as his voiced purred seductively over my tender skin.

"Oh how I love thee my Rosalie." I kissed him back and decided to not waste time saying things he already knew and just thought

I love you till the end of eternity

He kissed me harder pushing his soft tongue into my lips and then lightly nibbling on my lower lip I extended my fangs and bit into my own lip allowing him to suck some of the blood from me. A low animalistic growl emanated from him and I felt him harden next to me. I thought of the naughtiest ideas possible I wanted to do to him sending the images straight through the bond and felt him pull me tighter against me he began grazing his teeth against my throat a moan escaped me and I tilted my head further back to allow him more access to my soft skin.

A soft clearing of the throat interrupted us and I had to push Vincent off me, which I must admit he was very reluctant to do so. He still had an arm wrapped around my waist as he introduced me to the stranger.

"Rosalie this is my old friend Marcus. I have not seen him.... in.... in a long time."

Marcus predatory eyes wandered over my body smiling at the dress's ability to cinch in my waist and push my already sizable breasts up.

Every breath I took made my chest rise and fall attractively. He finally looked up to meet my eyes and stepped forward and took my hand bending low he kissed my hand and I felt the graze of his fangs lightly against my skin. He smiled as he saw me notice. And a cruel smile flickered over his features and he stood up. He looked at Vincent and addressed him

"Oh Vincent when you said she was a beauty you didn't say she was this exquisite."

I smiled coyly and linked my arm into my sires to reassure him as a burst of jealousy burnt through our bond

"Are you here on business or staying a while?" I inquired politely as my spare hand lightly traced the cold skin of Vincent's hand.

" A bit of both I do hope. I have a little business to attend to with your sire and then I would very much enjoy your company. I hear you are quite magical when you play."

I gave a stern look to my sire and playfully slapped his wrist

"He boasts to much. I can play but not to any expert standards."

"Well it would pleasure me to hear it." He almost purred the words and stared hungrily at me. Luckily Vincent quickly changed the subject.

"Shall we dine first and then address our pending business I must admit I am parched." He put a strong hand over my hand that was linked into his and we walked slowly through the hall to the main dining room.

Vincent's home was a large mansion filled with odd items of furniture he had picked up throughout his travels. Intricate mahogany seats lined the long dining table. Celtic knots and symbols cut beautifully into the wood.

We walked to the head of the table and he gestured a seat to his guest on his left and like the gentleman he was pulled out the chair for me and pushed my smoothly into place he seated himself at the head of the table.

As soon as he was seated he raised his hand to gesture to a small man in the full butler uniform that bore Vincent's crest, a golden phoenix rising from red ashes. The manservant rushed over to him and awaited his orders. But first he turned to his guest

"Do you have any preference my friend? I seem to remember you being very fond of brunettes."

"Aaah I do have a certain weak spot for beautiful brunettes. It sounds exquisite."

Vincent turned back to his manservant

"I would like 3 of my best volunteers please. One brunette and one a male and the other hmmm I think I might enjoy something exotic." He smiled and the manservant disappeared.

The conversation was a general catch up session for the 2 men. They spoke of wars they had fought in, distant tribes they had visited and many a great tale that I could have listened to a thousand times.

The manservant returned with 2 women in tow they both wore thin veil like material draped artfully around them, like the dresses in ancient Greece but a tad more revealing. The white material was incredibly sheer accentuating the 2 women's shapes. One woman was pale and slender she had a slightly athletic build but not enough that she wasn't feminine and her brown hair bounced up in short curls, the other had luscious dark skin almost like coffee. Her hair was black and braided which flowed down her back.

A tall man followed about 6ft his chiseled features looked deep and broody against his short brown hair. His torso was bare and though he was slender I could see taut muscles move under his skin. He wore just dark faded jeans which I had previously told Vincent was to my liking. He didn't really fit in with the other outfits the women wore but I enjoyed the use of imagination on occasion.

All of the volunteers carried chairs with them and placed them next to each of their masters for that evening and sat gracefully down. All of them tilted their heads to the side and waited for the nip of fangs.

"Mmmm interesting choice of donor." Marcus smiled wickedly at me " why does his outfit differ so from the rest?" he enquired politely

"That is Rosalie's preferred dress for him it changes from time to time." My sire smiled at me and then raised his hands and gestured for us to eat.

I noticed that Marcus hadn't begun to eat but instead watched me like one sort of ancient predator surveying his prey before he pounced I decided to ignore him.

My maker had already bitten down onto his donor but was staring hungrily at me. The young girl let out moans of ecstasy as he drank deeply from her.

I turned to my volunteer who smiled invitingly and I scratched a sharp nail lightly across his jaw line and pulled my hair back from my face as I leaned into his neck. I could smell the metallic smell of blood through his paper-thin skin and could feel his heartbeat as if it was my own. My tongue seductively probed his throat then I sunk my fangs sharply into his vein. The warmth pulsed through me and he almost screamed in pleasure as I let him feel my excitement and pleasure of feeding from him he raised his hand to entwine it in my hair as he moaned louder. I smiled against his neck with my jaws still latched onto his throat as I noticed him hardening in his jeans.

His blood tasted like sunlight and Smokey bars but mainly like a fine wine or champagne. His blood was exquisite and totally unique to him. I released his neck and he panted heavily from the excitement I flicked my tongue over where my mouth had previously been and I looked back at the table and licked my lips slowly.

I saw Marcus staring in disbelief at me and then before I looked at my sire I could feel his lust and desire sending in waves over to me and then felt his hand snake under my skirt and onto the bare skin of my thigh. He scratched lightly against my skin and I ached to hold him. He smiled at the reaction he had on me and scratched harder I tried to ignore him and act completely unperturbed.

My eyes locked onto Marcus's as if hypnotized and he sunk his fangs roughly into the girl next to him. His eyes never drifted from mine and that cruel smile came across his features once again.

Those icy blue eyes held me captive and I couldn't look away as he savagely drained blood from the volunteer. She moaned all the same but at times faint whimpering came from her. As quickly as he'd started he unlatched from her neck and gave a satisfied sigh and licked his lips.

Vincent gestured for the volunteers to leave and the manservant to bring in some wine. He returned swiftly pouring the crystal decanter into 3 wine glasses and then placed it on the table and disappeared. Marcus stared at me excitedly

"Are your donors always so vocal?"

I blushed

"Oh it is nothing to be ashamed of I rather enjoyed it." His smile promised mischief

"Sometimes I get a little carried away shall we say." I smiled apologetically

We all drank several glasses of wine I think I was on my 6th when I felt quite tipsy. I hiccuped and giggled playfully.

"So Marcus how long do you think your business will keep Vincent?" I asked as politely as I could but he smiled

"not long do not worry and to be quite honest I don't think I will be able to keep his attention for long." He gave a deep chuckle, which reverberated off the stonewalls of the room.

I excused myself and stood up to quickly and swayed a little. I playfully admitted I had had a little too much to drink and bade them goodnight. I lent over and kissed Vincent on the cheek and then turned to leave but Marcus's voice drifted over to me.

" Do I not get a goodnight kiss?" he mocked and then pretended to look insulted I made my way around the table and bent over to peck him on the cheek.

I noticed he looked at my heaving bosoms. Oh I was so going to pay for this later I felt jealousy and anger roll off him in thunderclouds I giggled like a little girl then danced out the room.

When I reached Vincent's room I pushed open the door well I more fell unceremoniously against it and stumbled into the room. I twirled around I loved this room.

A) It had the bed B) the items and furniture were all things we had collected together or things that reminded us of each other.

I especially liked the huge oil painting of my sire and I naked entwined together. We had managed to find a wonderful artist in the mid eighteen hundreds and bewitched them to paint us even though it was against their moral judgement. It was just so deliciously naughty it still sent shivers up my spine.

I could feel Vincent's agitation and arousal as the images in my head accidentally sent to him. I crawled onto the bed and lay in my best seductress position. I lay on my side with the skirt pulled up slightly to show a bit of thigh. I could feel him getting closer and his arousal lust intensifying until he almost broke down the door. He just stood in the doorway for a couple of seconds taking me in. I smiled and took on the role of innocent damsel in distress.

12