Bonded in Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tigress," said Srikala wanting to impress her husband with her knowledge of jungle lore.

"How can you say?"

"See it is elongated. Tiger's pugmarks larger and squarer. Is it Saradha's uncle?"

"No. Saradha has moved to Bandipur. (Another reserve that is continuous with Mudumalai.) This one is new to this forest."

"Are all tigers given names?" Vasanth wanted to know.

"No, Saradha was special. She often made herself visible to tourists. She was very popular for some years. I have seen her several times, and twice with her cubs." For Vasanth this was the first rub with nature in the raw, and he liked it.

After lunch they had the first daytime sex. The first floor room was sufficiently away from the main block to be secure for love making except if one does not mind langurs watching, which they seemed to be doing all the time from neighbouring trees. Srikala however drew the curtains. May be she knew the monkeys by name too.

Vasanth had it all planned. The key word for this afternoon session was foreplay. He wondered if Sree (he had started calling her that and not Kala as she her family did) would agree to be totally nude. To his joy she seemed to revel in nakedness. She had very sensitive nipples, and responded to his sucking with a peculiar clicking sound. He lay below at her crotch to examine her vulva, which he found very fascinating. He opened it out and peeped at the clitoris in its chamber. He plopped it out and reverentially kissed it. Sree not only spread out her thighs, but also held his head and with the tips of her fingers gently shampooed him. Vasanth concluded that India was Kama Sutra country because of its women.

He licked her clitoris and she responded. Her bottom first moved gently and then she speeded up but when Vasanth swiped, but she did not have orgasm. She pulled him and up and as per the now routine ritual inserted his penis in. He ejaculated, but still no orgasm for her. Vasanth from his readings knew that a couple has to work hard if the woman was to get orgasms, and work harder still to get them in unison. He was prepared to wait, and hoped that Sree was too.

Like couples in the rest of the world they tried various poses. First was the doggie. Sree on her knees and elbow was delightful to watch from behind. The vulva seen from behind was a different organ. Vasanth went close and licked the clitoris that was looking up at him. He tried to insert but failed to get his penis in alignment. Sree had to bend her back to get her vulva in the proper position. This time he inserted, but only the tip went in. Both agreed that the doggie was for dogs. Deep in his heart Vasanth know that to succeed the penis has to be much longer. But he kept the news to himself. Woman on top was easy insertion, and what is more the penis goes in all the way. But Sree was not up to lifting herself up and down with legs splayed out. Finally they decided that the man on top and woman on her back was best for it enabled them to feel the front of their naked bodies on each other, and kiss, hug and fondle.

Vasanth had always fantasised about the sixty-nine. He suggested, and she lay back with thighs spread and feet raised. Vasanth carefully placed his knees on either side of her and moved back in steps. Soon his mouth as against her vulva. He was licking, but Sree was playing with his penis and kissing it on the glans and the shaft but not letting it into her mouth. After some moments of it they gave up. He had to agree that in spite of much that was made of the 69 it was a difficult pose to handle.

The three days were over and soon they were on the way back as happy as any honeymooner can be. They settled in the flat, and on the very first Sunday Sree was sufficiently organised to offer her husband a dream lunch. But what was the super treat that was to follow?

4.

Vasanth was waiting for the super dessert that his wife had promised. She took time to clear the able and clean up. To Vasanth it appeared as if she was deliberately slowing down to increase the tension. Finally she came.

"Come to the bedroom," she said. They moved to the bedroom. He sat on the cot and she stood in front and smiled a wry smile.

"I'll give you whatever you ask for," she said.

"Whatever?"

"That's right."

"I can't take advantage of your goodness. There is always the possibility that you may not be whole-heartedly for what I might ask."

'You are a considerate man. In that case I will give you what I feel you want but are diffident to ask. You need not feel bad about it for I assure you I like it too," said Sree kissing him. She unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. She loosened his lungi and pulled it off. She came close and turned round inviting him to undress her. Vasanth did so and soon they were both naked.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," she told Vasanth. She pulled a stool and sat in front. She took hold of his penis and rubbed it. It was erect and throbbing. She pressed it against her cheek and ran her lips up and down, and finally she kissed the glans. She then took it into her mouth. She moved her head forwards and backwards taking it almost out and then thrusting it till she almost gagged. Her eyes were glistening with pleasure. Soon both found the rhythm, and they worked on it slowly and then rapidly.

"Darling I am about to ejaculate," he said. There was a note of desperation in his voice as if giving her a last chance to back off. But by gesture she asked him to go ahead. He ejaculated, and with each spurt she responded with a swallow. Some semen leaked out of the corners of her mouth. With her long tongue she retrieved it. It was soon over. She took out the shrivelled penis and inspected it all round and gave a final cleaning. She looked up and her smile seemed to say 'How did you like it.' Vasanth gather her in his arms and they kissed passionately.

"I want to make this a weekly Sunday post lunch event," she said, "but possibly not next Sunday."

"Why not next Sunday?"

"Next Sunday I have my periods."

"How are you so sure?" There was a smug smile on his face. She smiled too."Something tells me that I may have my periods."

"May, or might?"

"I will. What do you think of menstruation?"

"It is a physiological event. I am not competent to comment on something as natural as that."

"Do you agree with the rest of humanity that women are unclean during menstruation?"

"I abhor the practice of keeping women away from the kitchen and the puja room during their periods."

"I am happy to hear you say that. What more do you think of it."

"From your questions I know you have something to say. Go ahead."

"Women in my opinion are not only not unclean but really purer during their periods. Unless women start thinking of themselves as pure during their periods they cannot expect gender equality. I have always looked forward to those three days. It excites me. One of my fantasies to drip blood."

"Drip blood?"

"Yes, drip blood. I do not want to pad up. I want the blood to drip. I do not know why but I think to pad up is cowardly. Like warriors in battle I want to drip blood."

"You mean you want to move about the house with nothing on and allow the blood to flow."

"That exactly is what I want to do. That was unthinkable when I was at home. Please Vasanth can I try it now?"

"Certainly. For our sakes I hope that my actions have not stopped your periods."

"Thanks. But why our sakes not just my sake."

"One of my fantasises is to see my wife going about her household chores with no clothes on. If she drips menstrual blood that would be a bonus.

5

Srikala was right. Her periods did appear on Saturday. She rested on day one for she usually has crampy pains on that day. On Sunday morning to her husbands query if that was to be the day she said it was.

"You mean that when you come out of the bath you would be wearing no clothes?"

"Why not wait. It is only a few minutes." Vasanth waited with ears flapping, and eyes on the bathroom door. He heard water sluicing, and then the sound of the shower, and then silence. The bolt clicked and the door slowly opened a slit. Sree was peeping out to see if Vasanth was there. She saw him and laughed out aloud. She waited for a while and then opened the door and boldly walked out. Her appearance surprised her husband. Above the waist she was normally dressed, but totally bare below—bottomless. Vasanth hugged her and they kissed.

"I want to see what's happening below," he said and knelt down. She helpfully trusted forward her pelvis, and then to make it easier for her husband she lifted one foot and placed it on a chair.

"Nothing," he said opening the lip and peering inside..

"Blood does not pour out. My flow is only moderate. It oozes and collects and then it I suppose it drips out. We have to wait. I'll do my hair meanwhile."

"Alert me when you sense a drop forming." She smiled and bending down she kissed him on the forehead. She moved to the dressing room with her husband on tow. Vasanth stood watching her. It was a lovely sight to see her normally dressed above the waist but totally bare below. Her bottom with those protruding smooth buttocks was a treat to watch. He went forward and kissed both of them. Reflected in the mirror he saw her prominent mons bulge and the cleft of the vulva undisturbed by any labia minora protrusions. She was busy doing her hair. Then suddenly she turned round.

"Vasanth, I can feel it forming. See if it is." She stood with legs parted. Vasanth crouched low and looked up.

"Yes, I can see. Quite a big fellow. It is almost ready to drop. It should not." So saying he protruded his tongue and delicately received it on the tip of his tongue. He withdrew his tongue into his mouth and smacked his lips in honour of the delicious drop. He then flicked his tongue like a reptile and licked off the surrounding red stain on her vulva.

Srikala reacted strangely. She dropped on her knees and hugged her husband and kissed him on all parts of his face. "My own precious darling, you have made my fondest wish come true. Even in my dreams I did not dare imagine that my darling husband will lick my menses, and now it has happened. She buried her head on his chest and sobbed in her joy. She pulled him up. She peeled off her blouse and in frenzy undressed him. She dragged him to the bed. She spread a plastic sheet and lay down.

"Suck my nipples. They are super sensitive, and lick my clitoris it is hot." Her breasts were indeed warm and engorged. The areolas were swollen and the nipples full and turgid. She clicked and moaned as he sucked. She moved him from one breast to the other, and then suddenly her nipples became less important. Her clitoris was demanding attention. She pushed his head down. He cleaned her vulva with expert use of his tongue, and then he worked on the clitoris. She moved her pelvis in rhythm with his licking and then gradually she got into frenzy. Her buttocks were moving up and down in her excitement, and when he stopped licking and started slow swiping she cascaded in orgasms, her first. Amidst her moaning she asked him to come up. And he went on top she inserted. His ejaculation coincided with her orgasm, and then she had three more. Both were panting.

They changed the sheet and then bathed. Vasanth washed his wife vulva with soap. He explained to her that blood was a good medium for bacteria, and the mouth a great storehouse for widely different types of organisms. He had to give careful attention to details to avert problems. Srikala was in a high state of excitement. She said that she was always sore with the culture that considered woman unclean during their periods. Her sister was a great believer in that notion and they frequently had discussion that usually degenerated to a quarrel. Once when as a teenager Srikala defied her by entering the puja room while in periods her sister gave her a wigging that still rings in her ears. She used to worry what her future husband's attitude would be to periods. When he licked her menstrual blood he transported her to the seventh heaven. She hugged her husband called him her most precious darling.

Srikala offered to wear pads but Vasanth would not hear of it. Srikala remained bare bottomed and Vasanth saw to it that she did not spill a single drop. 'I will not allow any of the precious feminine fluid go waste,' he said. They had breakfast, snoozed, had sex and then lunch, and then a nap, and then again sex, and tea and then again sex. The hormonal changes of the periods so greatly enhanced Srikala's sensations, and her mood was so receptive that she had massive orgasms every time they had sex. It left her exhausted.

Vasanth suggested an outing to allow them some rest before resuming at night. She agreed. She padded up and they went to the beach. With their back to a heap of nets they clung to each other. Passer-by noticing them would have had no difficulty in diagnosing that they were a recently married loving couple, but no way would they have guessed the that they were bonded in blood.

12