Bonds

Story Info
I tie up my pet and allow her to suck me off.
1.1k words
3.68
22k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch my pet struggle against her bonds, making sure they are inescapable. Her long hair rustles with her movements, nearly touching her feet. She is tied in the kneeling position with a blindfold on, and black nylon cord ties her arms behind her back. The cord weaves from above one elbow to below the next, around, and over and under and over, until it reaches her hands. Another cord ties her hands to her feet.

I stand and close the door at the foot of the bed, and smile as my pet jumps. She starts breathing heavily, when she hears me open her top dresser drawer. I retrieve a dildo, as well as a vibrator, and a black choke collar. I set them down on the bed.

Standing close to my pet I whisper in her ear, "You have been such a good girl lately..."

She shivers and moans, tilting her head back and I bend down taking a nipple into my mouth. As she gasps, I flick her nipple with my tongue over and over and over again. I take the other nipple between two of my fingers, pinching it, and flicking it. My pet is moaning and straining against her bonds. She wants to touch me, but I won't let her, not yet.

I switch nipples and brush my fingers along my pet's sides. She tries to wiggle away from the tickling sensation, and I wrap an arm around her pulling her towards me, cupping her cunt, "You're mine."

I grab the vibrator and turn it on watching my pet's expression as she realizes what it is. I kiss her as she smiles forcing my tongue into her mouth and holding her body against mine. She moans, and tries escaping from her bonds again. I hold the vibrator to her clit, holding her close as she jumps. Her moans are high pitched now, and she moans again and again as I make small circles with the tip of the vibrator. I nibble her waist working my way down each side until I get to her inner thighs, and back up again.

My pet's moans get faster and I remove the vibrator before she climaxes. She moans in protest and leans for it. Smiling, I get the dildo and hold it to her stomach, letting her know what comes next. I trace a line to her cunt and slowly push the dildo deep inside her. She starts thrusting on the dildo, moving it in large circles inside of her as I kiss her face and neck.

As I caress a tit with each hand, I ask her, "Do you know what's next?"

"Cock."

I wrap my hands around her waist and pull her down, effectively thrusting the dildo as far into her as it will go, and moving her into a sitting position. She moans, and begins thrusting faster. I shift my hold on her, so that I can stop her from thrusting and she wiggles, still trying to pleasure herself against my will. I take the black choker as I pull her to the edge of the bed. I clasp it around her neck and massage her throat, kissing her one last time as I unzip my pants.

I take my cock in my hand and stand so it's level with her. She licks her lips, swallowing saliva as I touch my cock to the side of her face. She leans forward nibbling on my inner thigh. She licks my balls and gently takes them into her mouth, swirling her tongue around. I groan and hold onto her as she suddenly takes my entire cock into her mouth. Her nose is pressed against my stomach, her tongue is doing a wild dance along my length. She comes up just enough to breathe, and moans with a mouthful of my cock.

I take hold of her hair with both hands and thrust into the back of her throat. I thrust over and over, coming up for just a few seconds at a time to let her breathe when she chokes. When I feel close to orgasm I pull her away from my cock and brush her lips with it, just out of reach. She moans in protest, trying to suck on the tip. I move her head to the side and press her face to my thigh.

"Tease me," I say.

She moans, and starts biting my thigh, my waist, and my side moaning in a frantic panic to earn her milk. I gasp and dig into her shoulders as she moves from one side to the other. I let her at my balls, and she slowly swirls her tongue around them. Taking one into her mouth, she massages it with her tongue, moaning as she feels the milk she will soon feel spurting down the back of her throat. She takes the other one into her mouth, and begins massaging it just as I grab her hair.

I shove my cock to the back of her throat and begin thrusting wildly. Her tongue is massaging my cock, and she allows me even deeper.

"Oh..." I groan and hold my cock to the back of her throat as I orgasm. I can feel her swallow all the way down the length of my cock as my milk spurts straight in her throat. I relax and lay my hands on her shoulders. She keeps my cock in her mouth, gently massaging it with her tongue and sucking the rest of the milk from its length. When she is done she begins licking my balls, thighs, and stomach.

I push her back from the edge of the bed, and take her nipple into my mouth. I slip my hand between her legs to her clit. I finger her slowly, only getting faster when she squirms, until she tilts her head back moaning and starts to buck on the dildo still deep inside her. I keep going and watch her face as she moans in ecstasy. She cums, and I keep going until she rests her head on my shoulder, exhausted.

Kneeling behind her on the bed, I undo her bonds and lay down. She reaches up and takes her blindfold off and I watch as she slowly takes the dildo out and sets it on the bed next to the vibrator, blindfold, and nylon cord that was used to tie her up. She lies next to me and I wrap an arm around her, holding her close. I can smell my seed on her breath as she nuzzles into my neck.