Bonds of Love

Story Info
A tale of romantic bondage.
8.3k words
4.55
41.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm and sunny Saturday morning. The birds singing heartily outside. We opened the windows to let the fresh air gently tantalize our naked flesh. It felt especially good after the hot shower we just shared. The bed still unmade from our nights sleep. It had been a few days since we had a chance to play. With the children off at their dad's house for the weekend, it gave us a chance to connect in intimate playfulness and tender lovemaking. I was in an especially "rowdy" mood for some odd reason and my teasing of you was wearing thin. In a passionate embrace, arms wrapped tightly around one another, you bunched my hair into a wad and began kissing and licking my neck.

You worked your way around me so that my back was against your chest, my chin against my own. I was thrilled at the sensations that your tongue was giving me upon the nape of my neck. Again, my mood began to take hold and I was playing with your hard cock as it wedged its way into the seam of my own backside. With both hands now behind me fondling your cock and heavy balls, in half a heart beat you had reached down and grabbed them holding me now very secure with hair in one hand and arms in another. With out delay, you pushed me onto the bed with my arms still behind and under me.

I was surprised with the recent turn of events as this was not what I had in mind; in fact I had been in the mood to ride YOU slowly, deeply and hard. Imagine my surprise when you quickly grabbed a belt lying on the floor and rolled me over to securely fasten my wrists behind me. Moments later another was being placed around my ankles. My verbal protests and attempts to lure you into my own passions of doing you were only enticing you more to whatever goals you were trying to achieve. Then you placed a blindfold over my eyes. I felt your weight leave the bed but knew you were still in the room. In this position, I knew very little could happen, legs closed tight, arms behind me; leaving only my breast to your exposure.

My nipples were standing pert and proud in the cool breeze blowing through the window. I heard you moving about, but definitely not sure what you were doing or preparing. Moments later, I felt you put an earplug in my ear and then one in the other. Now, I did some protesting; to which you politely told me to shut it up or else you would. Excuse Me, I thought, demanding to know exactly what you were up to. Surprisingly, you sat on the bed and began to softly play with my nipples.

Now, I could not hear you, could not see you therefore talking did very little, since your responses went unheard.

What had surprised me most was how easy it was for you to just whip out an idea and run with it, with or with out my cooperation. As you know, I'm game for quite a bit of stuff, but this stuff with earplugs, blindfold, and surprised me a bit more than I was comfortable with. True, I had little room to argue, let alone, no way to really go anywhere.

You sat for a long time gently touching, holding, rubbing, rolling, pinching and pulling on my nipples. By now my moans were quite audible and I was getting very, very wet between my closed thighs. It did me little good to try to rub them tighter together, only made things stickier. I sure loved the nipple treatment. As you knew I would, since I have told you time and again how wonderful you make me feel and how much it turns me on. I was pleasantly suffering at your manipulations and then turned on further by your hot mouth upon one nipple, then the other, alternating fingers and mouth. I was on fire and wanting you, wanting relief badly. But at your mercy and discretion I had to await your moves.

Finally I feel you leave my side and couldn't help but wonder what was next. At this point of frustration, I was acceptable to more than I normally would have been. I had no clue if you were still in the room or where you were and what you were up to. The unknowing scared me, yet excited me. At last I felt your presence again. I could smell something sweet, perhaps vanilla, perhaps a candle or something, but without seeing or hearing I was uncertain. Your fingers went once again to my nipples and my desire began to build. I heard your voice, muffled and silenced through the earplugs. Your teasing was aggravating, yet highly pleasing. Momentarily, you picked me up... talk about feeling helpless, the only thing I could do was talk, complain, moan, cry, but nothing helped; maybe it did more harm than good and since I was warned about being quiet, I didn't get too overwhelming loud, such as I would have liked.

I feel you lowering me...into the bathtub, scented with perfumed water...ah, the sweet smell of honey suckle and vanilla... The water enveloped me slowly in my bonds. Once seated in the steamy water, just as I like it, you undo my hands and put them in front of me and once again wrapped them, this time with something other than a belt. I felt you remove my foot bonds also and exchange the belt with something else. The earplugs and the blindfold remained intact. I had no idea what was to happen or where this little scenario was going - thus far, it was really wonderful.

You began to wash me all over with the nylon bath sponge, lathering me with a scented bath gel. It was soothing to the nostrils, and highly relaxing to the body. I felt helpless, comfortable and very confident that this kind of spoiling was something I could really get used to even if I had to be confined to be this pampered. I really loved it as you firmly massaged my feet and toes with the peppermint foot rub. I knew I couldn't hear the answer, but I had to ask just the same, needing to know what I had done to deserve all this. As I knew, I could not decipher your answer.

After I was totally cleaned to your satisfaction, you left me to soak for a few moments. I felt you return and offer me a sip of something that smelled of rum. I eagerly sipped it. It was refreshing, a rum and coke. Next you helped me to my feet, only to have me turn around and return to the tub floor on my knees in the direction opposite where the water spigot was. The water from the showerhead was now streaming over my back, my hair, and my backside. It was a delicious warm, assuming you were rinsing the soapy residue from my body I enjoyed and relaxed. I felt your soapy hand return to my breast and slide across my pert nipples. I trembled with excitement. You kept it up, not allowing or wanting my desires to truly subside. As you tried to tug at them, pinch them softly your fingers slipped off, just adding to my passions. I tried to thrust my heavy tits forward to encourage you further with my nipples. Soon your hand was against the middle of my shoulder blades, pushing me forward, to my elbows (as my hands were tied) and knees. You then quit touching me and I felt the shower spray leave my back. When I felt it again it was on the jet spray. I had a sneaking suspicion; I was about to have that jet on my clit. Anticipating this I wriggled my backside, oblivious to impending treatment.

With my legs securely fastened at the ankle, getting to my pussy and clit with the water jet would have posed a difficult task. You never had that in mind, however. I felt the jet on my butt and then you spread my butt cheeks and let the stream ream my puckered hole and then you began to fill me up. I found it very hard to move in a way to prevent this from happening, but I know I voiced my opinion and objected quite loudly. I felt the shower stream leave my body. My butt hardly filled with warm water and I felt the clunk of the head hit the side of the tub, leaving me to believe it slipped from your hand. Momentarily, I felt something against my lips. It was warm and soft, assuming you wanted me to suck you off, I greedily opened my mouth. In you slipped a rubber ball gag, much to my dismay.

The water jet returned to my backside. Now, being in this kind of compromising position, bound, blindfolded, ear plugged, bathed so sensuously and now gagged was awkward and something I was not looking forward to was the rest of the evening. You filled my ass with the warm water until it was literally drooling back out. Then I felt something hard pushing against my butt, recognizing it to be your thumb. You wanted to make sure I held that water in my backside for a few minutes, so that I would then be cleaned inside and out. Once you removed your thumb, I can only imagine the mess that was expelled. Never did it seem to be of any concern as I felt the warm water washing me again. And one more time you filled my tight ass with warm water, and one more time you plugged your thumb against my bunghole, leaving the water sit again for a few minutes. Again I was allowed to discharge the fluids into the tub. One more time you rinsed all the mess into the tub drain. You then soaped me up all over and cleaned up any residual discharge from the tub and me. I was finally cleaned 100% to what you wanted.

One more time you raised me to my feet and this time towel dried me off. I felt you pick me up and carry me back to the bed. Placing me softly on the bed, you began to fondle my nipples again, this time kissing and sucking much more passionately. I could only imagine in my minds eye just how hard your cock had become and how badly you must be wanting to take me in all my glory right at this moment. But you continued on as IF you mattered not at this time. My pussy was oozing fluid as you continued to play and suck my hard nipples. You lightly ran one finger between my thighs to see what magic you had done so far. You must have been satisfied with the results thus far, as you raise off the bed and left me. I Don't know if I was alone or not and had no clue what to expect next- NOT that I could do anything about it even had I known.

Soon I felt you pick me up again and carry me to a table of some sort, hard, with some light foam padding upon it. You laid me on my tummy, bent at the waist with my feet on the floor and with my empty ass topside up. You turned my head to one direction, placing carefully on a comfortable pillow. Then you reached up under me and untied my hand, carefully holding one to avoid me fighting, you rapidly snapped it into a shackle of some sort above my head. Then just as quickly you did the other one. Now my hands were stretched out from me, tautly. You undid my ankles and shackled one to something and then pulled the other as far apart as it would physically go, only to shackle that one to something. Talk about exposed, vulnerable and totally at someone's mercy. I was completely split open for your view and desires, not to mention, future pleasures - if you so wanted.

I had no way to know what was going to happen, nor to stop it, nor to communicate with you. I had to totally trust that no real harm would come and that whatever was about to happen would not be beyond what I would enjoy. And if it was to be something I objected to, there was absolutely nothing I could do, even if I had so desired. I felt a part of the table fall away from my chest. Now I was supported by my upper shoulders, my head and from my belly button and below, with my breasts dangling freely and resting on nothing.

Quickly your hands reached under the table and began playing with my down turned nipples, causing me exquisite pleasures. Yes, I was uncomfortable in my strategic and vulnerable position, but this nipple play made me stop long enough to enjoy myself. I could feel my moisture oozing beyond my lips and across my clit to the table beneath me. The thick creaminess pudding on the cushions below me. Totally helpless and beyond any reasoning of my predicament, I had to understand I would get pleasure out of the events that lay ahead as my pleasure had always spurred your own. So technically, the only real fear I had was my own wild imagination getting carried away with me.

Your nipple attention was getting more aggressive with tugging and pulling and some mild pinching. I loved it tremendously. Soon you quit. You returned much to my pleasures, this time with nipple clips. With my tits turned down and hanging, the nipple clips once applied would extend the nipple. I was truly amazed at how much I loved it. Once you began tracing your fingers lightly over the exposed tip, I felt electric charges straight to my open pussy. Enjoying the sensations so fully, I never expected to feel anything but this pleasure. You had other ideas, as you gently fastened a weight of some sort, thus pulling my nipple further down. The clamp had to be tightened harder to hold the weight on my nipple. I tried to squeal my protest, to no avail; it was stifled behind the rubber ball gag. My pussy twitched, oozed and belied my own painful pleasure.

Obviously you were quite happy with how things were going as you quit the nipple play, which had now turned slightly to torture and began kissing the inside of my calves. I could smell the musty aroma, from my own steaming pussy. I knew I was very turned on. When your tongue neared the top of my thighs I was aching, literally to have your face buried against my mound. No matter my pushing (which was difficult to do), you avoided my preferred target and continued up my butt and spent a lot of time kissing and softly biting my butt cheeks. I was hotter than I think I had ever been, but you never gave me any of the filling I so craved. You continued up my butt to my back all the way up and down my back, leaving nothing unkissed or caressed. I occasionally got a feel of your hard cock as it grazed accidentally against my leg. Your arousal was definitely known at those moments, yet you maintained strict and ridged control over your obviously mounting desires.

Soon you worked your way back to my butt, this time opening the cheeks and reaming my tight ass bud with your tongue. The nipple weights, which were starting to become painful, had rapidly faded into an oblivious state as my ass now craved filling. My pussy juices now flowed everywhere and my lips swollen into a state of sheer begging for more. As you prodded my butt with your tongue, I thought I'd cum from that alone. Then easily and gradually I felt your tongue touch my outer pussy lips for the very first time tonight. My heart sped up and my breath already labored went double time. You softly and tenderly licked my outer lips, sucking one then the other into your hot mouth. I was ecstatic, but could not even beg you to give me your hard cock. As you continued and worked your way into the next set of lips, I new I was close to passing out from sheer want. At no time did you try to penetrate me with anything, except your tongue. I needed filling and I needed it bad. As If you could read my mind, or read my reactions, you quit the pussy and ass eating (which I was loving ever so much). Rechecking each of your bonds and earplugs, blindfold and ball gag. I felt your fingers run across my taut nipples driving a slightly painful jolt through me. You rechecked the tightness of my clips and then synched them tighter causing me to wince in painful pleasure. Then you added more weight which definitely hurt, tears began to form in my eyes. I never knew this much pain upon my nipples, more surprising was how much it caused my pussy to twitch and react with further wetness. I was shocked at how much the pain made my saturated pussy to desire more.

I assume you were satisfied with all your restraints and weights, as I felt you move between my legs and apply some lubricant to my upturned empty ass. You spread my cheeks wide and inserted the tip of a lube bottle into my ass and squeezed. I had no clue what was going there, but I could only assume your hard cock had found where it needed to go. Then I felt you insert a finger, then two. They felt odd, not like normal flesh and quickly I realized you had on rubber gloves to give me a new feel. I felt you spreading my ass open as you spread your fingers and then added a third. I was ready to explode. With all this ass play I was creaming pussy juices everywhere. When you assumed I was ready for the next step you quit fingering my ass. My nipples had become nearly oblivious to the weighted pain, as my pleasure grew unbearable. Then I felt your naked flesh fingers upon my pussy lips. Quickly something fastened to them. It sent a chill down my spine and a new pain that I had not experienced before to them. I can only assume it was clothespins on my otter lips, in some sort of cloth material to prevent damage and tremendous pain. You stretched my pussy open and fastened each lip to something that kept the lips extended and separated. My clit now fully yours. You began to run your rough finger over and over and over the exposed bud. I was dying, the pain in my nipples again lost to the pain in my pussy lips, which was quickly subsiding to the pleasure in my clit.

Finally you had enough of teasing me after several minutes and my orgasm quickly approaching. It was then that you began to enter me, not once, but two at a time. You had put the strap-on on and were using that in my pussy and your cock up my ass. I knew I could not last very long. From the feel of you, I knew you would not either. As both probes reached deeper and deeper into my inner depths, you reached under me and began to tug on the nipple clips, making me aware of their pain, again reaching down and under me to ensure I'm still pulled open. Finally your fingers begin to rub my swollen clit as you work your dildo dick and hard cock into me. It took no time and I exploded hard and long to your probing. It was not enough for you, however.

You withdrew and quickly went to eating my still throbbing pussy. Sucking my highly aroused clit into your mouth and pumping my pussy with some large, hard object, I quickly came again; this time sobbing into the pillow from sheer ecstasy, coupled with now excruciating pain as the weighted nipples became overly sensitive from the orgasms. This time it was your time. Again filling my pussy with the strap on, and your cock up my ass, you rode me slow, but hard and began again into my clit with your rough fingers. I knew you had added one of the finger tabs, as all of a sudden there was a softer rubbery feeling on my overly swollen and exposed clit.

Despite the worsening of the pain, there was no way I could last with long with all this combination. Your cock was massive and growing nearing your own waves of pleasure. Then from no where you pinched lightly, but enough to get my clit between your thumb and forefinger and tug on it...that was all she wrote and I was wrenching in orgasmic bliss for the third time in moments. That did it for you as you exploded a hearty wad of delightful cum into my empty and primed ass. You held my hips for what felt like an eternity, until you cock slithered out of my tight ass. It was only then that you began to release me and remove all your torture gear. Once free you held me tightly against your chest telling me how exquisite it was and how you'd love to do it again and again. I purred and crooned and just melted into your arms. Not sure to cry, laugh, sigh or what. The many sensations I felt at that moment overwhelmed me.

My nipples hurt like the dickens, my clit so swollen, that my pussy lips, once released caused me discomfort. I never knew satisfaction quite so completely. I was embarrassed from the many new things done to me, including an enema, the torture and how much my body belied my desires for pain, especially nipple and pussy lip clamping. The exposure of the table and being completely helpless was hard to imagine doing voluntarily - yet now that I had, I knew I would love to do it again. I knew was that it was awesome and I was spent and that I loved you and trusted you more than any man ever before.

My day ends much the same as any other. I get home from work, stressed, but relieved another loan closed and funded. You are already home, having left your job a bit early. You are grinning wildly; so much I have to ask what is up. You simply state you have a surprise for me and ask if I am game. I can tell from your excited looks that it must be a really good one. I tell you I am up to almost anything, if I can shower first. You nod and state that a shower would be a good idea.