Bonnie is Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers

Bonnie waited a few minutes before getting dressed, she felt totally used, but what bothered her most of all was the undeniable fact that she loved it. "Why did it turn her on so much?" Maria told her to go home and share the good news about her promotion with her

husband, and reminded Bonnie that she would be over to pick her up on Saturday.

Bonnie was getting ready when the doorbell rang, she started down the steps when she heard her husband answer the door and greet Maria. She then called down and informed them that she would be down in a minute. When she entered the living room Ken and Maria were sitting on the sofa chatting and laughing, she noticed Maria's hand on Ken's leg and Ken was getting hard. Maria was up to go and Ken remained seated, they all knew why. "Bonnie I really approve of your beautiful friend and I hope you express your gratitude to Maria for the promotion and all that she has done for you."

"Oh, she does, she surely does!" Maria laughed.

"By hon, see you later." Bonnie said as they left the house.

Once in the car, Bonnie asked, "What was that all about? You two were a little too friendly, he had a hard-on, what the fuck is going on?"

Maria stopped the car and slapped Bonnie across the face. "Don't ever talk to me like that again. Do you fucking understand?"

"Yes, Bonnie sobbed, but please don't mess with Ken."

"I have no interest in Ken at all, live up to our bargain and you have nothing to fear. If you don't I will fuck his brains out and steal him from you. He got hard just looking at me, so you know that I could, do you understand?"

" I am sorry, please forgive me."

"As long as you know who your boss is, and I don't mean just at work."

"You are in charge and I will do whatever you say." Bonnie meekly answered.

Maria guided the car back on the road and said, "I couldn't help but notice how much Mi Ling turned you on, and you really liked that, didn't you?"

"Yes I did, but aren't I supposed to be her boss?"

"She will do her job, she is a very efficient worker, but when it comes to sex, you are submissive and she loves to dominate, you figure it out!"

They arrived at an upscale hotel and the door attendant took the car keys and ushered them in the building. They proceeded to a plush dinning room where Maria and Bonnie were directed to a private dinning area. "Wow, this room is so elegant!" Bonnie exclaimed. There was one table in the large room; the dozen women at the table greeted them. Maria sat on the only remaining chair. Bonnie was bewildered she stood there wondering what to do. "Wh-where is my seat?" Bonnie nervously stuttered.

"You do not have a seat, get under the table and pleasure us all with your sweet lips and talented tongue. Do it now, get the fuck under the table, I want to see a smile on everyone's face!" Bonnie froze for a second, and then saw the anger on Maria's face; she went to her knees and crawled under the table. Skirts were lifted and cunts were displayed, Bonnie could not see very well but she was encouraged to eat pussy.

"Over here, start with me! Yes, that's it." Bonnie was under the table for two hours and satisfied every woman at the table. Maria told her to come out. When she did, Maria helped her to her feet. Bonnie was embarrassed enough as it was, but there was a shapely young waitress standing at the table just starring at her. The pretty 18yr. Old waitress was shocked. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth dropped wide open; she was also aroused at the sight of this young woman under the table licking all those cunts.

Maria noticed this and asked the girl to escort them to the ladies room where they could clean Bonnie up.

"Thank you so much for your help, now as a reward, why don't you raise your skirt and let my little slut eat your sweet young pussy?"

"I don't know." The young girl replied. "Would it be all right? I mean in here and all." Maria knew that the young waitress wanted it but was shy. Maria ordered Bonnie to her knees and told her to eat it. Bonnie pulled the panties down and went to work. The girl was moaning and lifted one leg out of her panties so she could spread her legs more.

"Lift your skirt so I can see." Maria asked. The girl lifted her skirt to her waist, now Maria had a good view.

"Oh God, that feels so good, yes eat that cunt, please don't stop!" The waitress moaned. "Oh shit I'm coming, Yeah, Yeah, eat me bitch, do it!"

Before she left, the young girl said, "I hope you bring her back soon!"

Driving home Maria told Bonnie that she had the rest of the weekend to spend with her family and that she would see her Monday.

Bonnie could not help but wonder what Monday would bring.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers
12