Bonobos of Humanity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was oblivious to the rustle of activity that was occurring out of the corner of my eye. But when Cheeba broke off the kiss and began to turn back around I looked over to see that Keeba and Yui were laying on their sides forming an "L"-shape with Yui having her knees splayed wide. Keeba was alternating between licking and manually manipulating Yui's wanton sex, giving it her full attention. Cheeba then moved into place to rest Yui's head on the inside of her thigh as she lifted her other leg straight up in the air. My young colleague began to moan softly as she licked Cheeba's slit and began to suck on the older woman's rosy clit.

It didn't require the beckoning that Cheeba offered with a smile and a waving hand to get me to follow the pattern. I lay down on my side so that Cheeba could access my cock and I began to open Keeba's legs to rub her moist sex. I eased a finger into Keeba, and then licked at the pink hard nub of her clitoris. The sucking I received this time was more measured and gentle than the vigorous two woman version that had pulled me from my earlier unconscious state. We lay in that square of oral pleasure for quite some time. Soon I was welling up and ready for the release I had earlier been denied.

Cheeba, with an apparent sense of this, withdrew her mouth just then, and, with her thumb and index finger curled tightly but statically around the base of my shaft, ensured that I did not climax. Then she disengaged altogether. I wasn't certain if she was being a tease or just needed to rest her aching jaw for a moment. She continued to be affectionate by rubbing non-erogenous areas like my outer thighs with her hands, and, after about a minute, I decided to help myself. I reached down with the hand that had been massaging one of Keeba's perky tits as I pleasured her with my mouth. I began to stroke myself, but Cheeba took my wrist in her hand and pulled my hand away while kissing the back of my hand and fingers.

I was beginning to think that either abstaining from climax or simultaneous climax were some sort of cultural norm when, with Cheeba still holding my hand away from my member, the girls began to achieve orgasm one after another over the course of a minute or so. The first was Yui, but Keeba and Cheeba followed in short order and almost simultaneously. Still my hand was restrained and Cheeba made no effort to help satisfy me. I couldn't help but wonder if the reason why all the men had left was that the tribeswomen were teases.

When the girls were done moaning and writhing in pleasure, the mother and daughter got up and excused themselves with gestures that I'm sure I only partly understood. This left Yui and me alone again.

"Do you feel up to looking around?" Yui asked, as if an insanely weird event hadn't just transpired. She seemed to have acclimated to the tribe's libidinous ways astonishingly swiftly. I was still a little in shock myself.

Despite the intimate acts that had just transpired among us, I didn't have the gumption to say to Yui "No, I have some unfinished business to attend to with respect to a certain unflogged dolphin." Instead I said: "Sure, why not?"

"So I guess what I meant by 'you don't know the half of it' is patently clear by now? These people are the Bonobos of the Homo Sapiens species." Yui said.

I chuckled at the way Yui put it; though, from what I had seen so far, it was an apropos way to describe the tribe. Bonobos were primates that were extremely open and flexible sexually. While humans and a number of other primate species eat openly and have sex in secret, Bonobos cover themselves when eating but engage in sex openly, unabashedly, and with a range of partners. Bonobos use genital touching and copulation as a greeting, and, often, as a means to end conflicts. I was also becoming less concerned about any growing attachment I may have suspected on the part of Cheeba because, like bonobos, this tribe seemed completely flexible in partnerships. They practiced the adage from the Crosby, Stills, and Nash song about loving "the one you're with" with an openness that might leave even the most ardent hippy scratching his head.

"Yeah, but they seem to have an odd double standard when it comes to completing the transaction, so to speak." I said, still a little salty about being prevented from finishing.

"For such a highly educated man, you sure are dense sometimes. They view you as the savior of their tribe, who fell into their laps from the gods. They are not about to having you shooting your precious seed into the dirt. You can expect that they are going to frustrate all attempts to climax, until you are ready to put your guys to work. I foresee a time in your near future when you will wish you could cut back on ejaculation." Yui said, so matter-of-factly.

Yui had grown so casual with the intense sexuality of our hosts so quickly that I began to see her in a new light. It was not just that she was completely naked, I had known she had a beautiful body before that. It was that I was seeing a previously obscured facet of her, and it was as if her secrets were laid as bare as her behind. Obviously, she was an extremely sexual person all this time, but I had never seen it because of the compartmentalization of our relationship. Her willingness to ravenously eat the sex of a girl she had met no more than a few days before was telling of what lay below her surface. Or, maybe, put in a society so uninhibited, anyone might become more amorous. These were fascinating questions for a life-long student of human behavior.

The location was spectacular. The village was in a small clearing in a "u"-shaped gap in the cliff-face down from a massive waterfall, and the vegetation became quite lush at the village's edge. At the rate the jungle grows, it must have taken either great effort or ingenuity to maintain the clearing and defeat insects, and I was interested to see how they managed these tasks. The location seemed to have been chosen because it was hidden despite being adjacent higher ground. This was not unexpected from the remnants of a tribe that had apparently been all but made extinct presumably at the hands of another, and who could be easily destroyed or subjugated by a more bellicose tribe. While it was hidden, it must have been of some concern that escape would be impossible. Remaining hidden could not be easy for a non-nomadic tribe that was tied to fixed agriculture in the form of fields and livestock. I was shown their fields that were in satellite little patches in the jungle where they could find better lighting than was offered in the shadow of an overhanging cliff.

Yui showed me around, and introductions always involved mutual touching. The first woman that Yui introduced me to was about Cheeba's age and was doing some thatching. She gently cupped my testicles in her hand and rubbed, and I responded by lifting a breast and manipulating one of her nipples as Yui had suggested. The women of the tribe would always look me up and down, and speak words that I could not comprehend. I stuck to the script by rubbing breasts, but the greetings I received varied. Sometimes the women would stroke my member and other times they would rub my scrotum. On one occasion, a girl a little older than Keeba who was doing some work while seated, kissed at my flaccid member, which, to her delight, immediately began to stir to life. It was just a quick peck, but, nonetheless, I was eager.

I did not want to get too creative until I had observed the tribe's ways for a while. This worked out well because I found out that one exception to the genital touching was with the village elders. Touching was still involved, but of less erogenous zones. When I was introduced to Akba, the eldest woman of the tribe who might easily have been 90 years old, we merely held hands and looked each other in the eye as she spoke words that I could not understand. That is, we looked each other in the eye after she completed looking me up and down. Akba was a sweet grandmotherly type, and she seemed. It appeared that combination of running and arduous fieldwork had paid off in producing a body that was lean and healthy enough to meet granny Akba's seal of approval. The other meetings with village elders followed suite, and they seemed ecstatic to have redeemed themselves in the eyes of their gods for whatever imagined offense they believed had caused them to be punished with a dying tribe.

The one exception to these happy-go-lucky introductions was a meeting with a dour woman of about sixty who seemed to be the village shaman, Kaiba. She gave me what seemed to be a crude physical. She looked at my tongue and pinched skin to observe its elasticity and color change. She stroked my limp cock and seemed pleased with the pace at which it grew in rigidity. By this point a stiff breeze would have given me an erection, let alone the manual ministrations of a naked woman who, despite her age, had an attractive vigorous quality about her. She squeezed the base of my shaft and noted color changes. She seemed satisfied that my member's length, girth, and healthiness were satisfactory. The only men I had seen were a couple senior citizens, so I had no idea what constituted a typical cock for these people. I suspected the tribesmen would tend to be at least a little smaller than I based on the fact that men of this region were in general smaller in all bodily dimensions than an average North American male, which fairly described myself. Because I couldn't understand her verbal instructions, Kaiba guided me, sometimes not gently, into the positions she wanted me in for the various inspections. Though I was a little unnerved when I was moved into a position on the bamboo and rattan table on my hands and knees with my knees in a wide stance. However, Kaiba merely examined my scrotum, pressed lightly on the area immediately behind the scrotum, and generally looked over my backside.

It turned out that the entire village was waiting for the results of this inspection, and they seemed quite pleased when Kaiba boldly strode out of the hut leaving me in the aforementioned vulnerable-feeling position to announce that I had passed muster.

As the days passed it became apparent that the tribe was preparing for a major event. They were gathering fruits, thatching for a large hastily constructed palapa, and, when that structure was complete, they slaughtered a boar. Crude mattresses were gathered from throughout the village and assembled under the large palapa, and yet more pads were made from sections of hide and tattered old woven cloths. There would be a feast soon, and I was presumably to be the featured guest.

I was getting used to being aroused without release, and even Yui, in addition to Keeba and Cheeba, was on the look out to stifle any attempts to gratify myself. I, therefore, resigned myself to complying. One had to respect these women. They had been dealt such a hard life of subsistence living, and yet managed to be so happy, sweet, and kind. I was beginning to feel that I owed it to them to not be selfish.

I wondered what the significance of the date selected for the event could be. As the days progressed, the tribeswomen accelerated their work as if they had a tight deadline. Yui knew the answer. It is common for women living in close proximity to have their menstrual cycles synch up, and Yui believed these women must be on the same schedule. The date, she proposed, was chosen to maximize fertility across the group.

When the day arrived, I was feed fresh fruits all day - apparently to keep my energy level up. As the afternoon unfolded, the smell of roasting pork wafted throughout the village. Cheeba and Keeba prepared me by ritually washing me with scented water from a pottery basin in a manner reminiscent of a sponge bath. When they completed that task, they painted designs on my torso, legs, and face with a colorful paint made from plant-based dyes. Yui just observed, and made notes.

I was then led arm-in-arm by Cheeba and Keeba to the thatched roof shelter that had been erected for the events about to be underway. They had rescued me, and, in a sense, I was their offering to the village. I was guided to a reclining position on a raised platform that was covered with primitive mattresses and pillows. Keeba and Cheeba sat on either side of me, and they massaged me and rubbed my chest, stomach, legs, and neck-but without touching my genitals.

Cheeba turned my face so that I could view a makeshift stage area. Occasionally, they would feed me morsels of the roast meat, fruit, bread, or vegetables so that I would not have to look away. They doled out the food in such a manner to keep me nourished but not so full that I would lose energy.

The "stage" was soon occupied with some of the woman around Cheeba's age that danced in as others played out a rhythm on animal skin drums. All of the women, except one, had smoothly polished wooden phalluses tied from cloth covered cords that wrapped around their thighs just below the buttocks and around the waist. It looked like a primitive version of a strap-on dildo, but hanging more loosely and requiring a hand to hold it into an erect position. The solitary completely naked woman danced an erotic dance that included the use of her hands to manipulate her breasts and sex at first sequentially and then simultaneously. As she, Lukba - one of the prettiest women in the tribe, did this, the other dancers began to use one hand to raise their dangling dildos as if they were becoming erect. The dance seemed to act out a fantasy that may well have been widespread in a tribe suffering such a dearth of masculinity, and that was having an abundance of cocks to play with and by which to be pleasured.

The dance was an extended number that began with furtive coy touches, and progressively involved more contact over the course of about a half hour. Eventually, Lukba was entered with the phalluses in her mouth and then in her wanton slit. Incredibly, the ending involved Lukba passionately writhing while sitting down and laid back on another dancer's pelvis so that one of the dildos breached her anus, another dancer knelt pushing the tip of her wooden idol into Lukba's vagina while Lukba simultaneously sucked on the phallus of the dancer supporting her shoulders, and her two arms were stretched out so that she could stroke two more off. It was a rhythmically choreographed artistic rendering of a porn-style gang-bang. While the tribeswomen had clearly adapted to, and certainly enjoyed, lesbian loving, it seemed that the majority still had cock on their minds.

The next portion of the show seemed to be a showing of gratitude and respect for Yui. I think that they thought of her as a gift from the gods as much as they thought of me that way. First, she had helped them in ways agricultural, technological, and even sexual. Moreover, her protection and care for me made them think that I was hers, and the fact that she was agreeing to let me service the tribe made them quite grateful. Two tribeswomen carried her in with inter-clasped forearms below her thighs and behind her back in a sort of human made palanquin. They set her down gently, and three women trotted up from, to continue the theater analogy, the "wings", and began to use their mouths respectively on her two breasts and her sex. The women who had carried her established positions at her head and feet, and one of them massaged the soles of her feet while the other ran her hands though Yui's silky black hair to massage her scalp. After minutes of progressively more intensive moans, Yui's back arched intensely on the surface of the stage and she began to climax explosively. The five women continued their ministrations as Yui continued to climax for a period of time I would have thought impossible of anyone who was not a Tantric master. The one sucking Yui's clit clearly had her work cut out for her as Yui's hips bucked spastically off the floor. As Yui's love spasms subsided and she was left panting in exhaustion, the five women took to gently caressing her all over. Then they carried her off as she had entered.

The entertainment portion of the evening was about over, and I was maintaining a stiff erection throughout it all - though I made no moves to touch myself and Keeba and Cheeba were careful to not get too close to my aroused member. Keeba got up and joined three other younger women. I was now figuring out why the youngest girls had not participated in the show. It was another mark of the tribe's underlying pragmatism. They were going to have me copulate with the twenty-something year old girls first because they were likely considered the most likely to be fertile. Eventually, I would get to experience the passion of all of the women who had not undergone menopause - and perhaps a few that had - but it would be in the order that they were viewed as most likely to lead to proliferation of new tribe members.

The four young women did a dance before me that accentuated their breasts and their eagerness to experience cock. It occurred to me that, despite the amorous ways of this tribe, these young women were all virgins to vaginal intercourse with anything other than fingers and phalluses. They shifted from touching themselves to touching each other, and with hands and mouths they made sure each had a wet and ready sex that was prepared to be entered. This would apparently be my first group before I would have time to recuperate. The tribeswomen had the sense to know that, even with all the preparation, I wouldn't be able to fuck the whole tribe in one night - not productively, at least. I must admit, I was a little in doubt of my ability to handle four young misses without an extended period of downtime, but I was willing to try.

Cheeba eased me from my reclined position to one in which I was laying flat on my back. Keeba would apparently get the first opportunity. I don't know whether this was due to her and her mother having found me, or whether she was the youngest of the tribe. I had no way of knowing, but Keeba's sweet young face and perky tits gave me nothing to object to as she slowly squatted over me and then impaled her tight hot sex onto my manhood. The three other girls had positioned themselves one at each foot, and one at my head. They massaged my feet and scalp as I had seen others do for Yui. Cheeba sat next to me and held her daughter's hand with one hand and mine with the other. Keeba was bouncing up and down riding my cock like a rodeo rider. I would like to be able to say that I made sweet love to Keeba for half an hour like a super-stud. However, as Keeba ran her hands through her dark brown hair and arched back while riding my cock and her mother put her mouth on mine to share a kiss, I shot a geyser of my seed into Keeba - who began to quiver herself from the excitement.

Yui had been guided back to be given the option of assuming a role that was apparently considered one of great honor within the tribe - though, as I understood it, in the world of modern porno films it was considered low woman on the totem pole. As they encouraged Yui to take a kneeling position, it was clear that she could take on the role of "fluffer" if she wanted the job. The fluffer's task is to get the male actor ready for action when his flaccid over-worked cock needs to be brought to erection for a scene.

Yui and I had never had anything close to sexual relations, or, for that matter, anything more than the vaguest of flirtations. Even with all the open sexuality about us, the tone and demeanor of our relationship remained professional. I could see in her eyes the traces of an ambivalent thought process. Should she seize the moment and participate, or back off and observe? I was too far in to share her professional discretion. I had surrendered to the euphoria of hedonism, and lusted for Yui now in a way that I had always suppressed in the past. Perhaps, my inviting smile tipped the scale of her internal calculus, but she leaned forward to take my half-limp cock into her mouth. Yui did not seem the least bit dissuaded by the fact that my staff was sloppy with the slick lubrication of Keeba's secretions, and she began to suck with ravenous fury. It was not in spite of, but perhaps because of, our conservative professional relationship that my cock throbbed to full turgidity with such swiftness.