Bonobos of Humanity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yui, cognizant of the objective at hand despite her passion, broke off long before I achieved release, and directed me to turn over and move into position between the legs of the next girl - who lay on her back with her knees bent and spread- prepared for me to take her in the missionary position. I did as directed and Keeba and the other two girls massaged both my new lover and myself as I eased my cock into the girl's tight organ before beginning to thrust with increasing vigor. This time I had much more respectable stamina despite the arousing sight I caught out of the corner of my eye of Cheeba and Yui sitting facing each other with Yui's legs wrapped around Cheeba as they kissed, caressed each other, and hugged intimately. Some part of me felt a primal jealousy, about which woman I'm not sure, but that emotion merely stoked the fire in my loins. I continued long enough that the smiling young native I was pleasuring began to shake with an intense climax and moan in long chain of vowel sounds, and her orgasm sent me over the edge and I felt myself spurting my essence into her quivering pussy.

I would have guessed my performance would have been disrupted by the fact that all the townspeople besides Keeba, the three other girls, Cheeba, and Yui formed a live audience to observe the proceedings. However, the fact that they were all naked and largely playing with themselves or each other, somehow, made me less self-conscious.

"Do you need some sustenance, or a little break?" Yui said noticing the signs of my release that could not be missed. Before I could even gather the strength to answer, Yui and Cheeba were feeding me mango, giving me water, and caressing me tenderly.

"I think I can... ohhh yeah." I didn't get the full reply out because as soon as I started, Yui enveloped my cock in her mouth without the least sign of inhibition that she had earlier displayed. She stroked me with her soft hand as she licked and sucked on the underside of the tip of my cock. I gradually swelled to life, and was just getting into the intense oral pleasuring I was receiving when it stopped abruptly.

I opened my eyes and saw that the next girl was next to me on her hands and knees. I didn't know if they were hedging their bets by having me impale them every which way, in case the odds were better with a certain method, or if it was all part of the ritual. I eased in behind this girl to take her from behind. Her canal was wider and wetter than the previous girl's, and my cock was able to plow right in and get up to speed with ease.

To provide some encouragement, Cheeba moved to my side and, while saying words in a low tone- presumably to cheer me on, began to reach under and gently stroke my testicles and to roll them in her hand. Keeba and one of the other girls made out with each other in front of me, perhaps, to give me some visual stimulation. The other girl reached under and massaged the clit of the girl that I was plowing. It was true that if the girl I was in began to climax, it would definitely hasten my own completion.

It was Yui, however, that sent me over the edge. She moved up behind me and began to move her pelvis up against my buttocks as if she was fucking the native girl through me. She began to whisper in my ear. "I always wondered what kind of fuck you were. Did I ever tell you that I was about to kiss you once. I always thought your hard body was a turn-on. Did you ever want to fuck me? What did you think when you saw my boobs that one time?" This talk was arousing.

I could not believe what I was hearing. What's more, the feel of Yui's hot tits pressed against my back and her silken hair draped across my shoulder as she whispered in my ear got me hot. "Yes, I wanted to fuck you in your mouth and in your pussy." With that I blew my load deep into the third girl's receptive box.

I eased myself down and lay on my back with my body limp and exhausted but my mind racing. The euphoria was wearing off and part of me wondered if I was doing the right thing. Should I encourage a girl that was, technically speaking - even if I did not treat her so, a subordinate to suck me off? There was another part of me, however, that found these broken taboos and all the other conventions that were shattering around me, such as the arousal resulting from sexual enjoyment of a mother and daughter simultaneously, to be exceptionally liberating. I went through a brief moment of panic as I realized that I could not go back to my old life. What I had done would leave me entirely discredited as an archeologist. Even if I left and no one ever found out about the tribe, I would know that I was essentially a dead-beat dad to who knows how many children. Then, no sooner did the wave of panic wash over me as it was entirely gone. I realized that I did not want to go back, that I had entered into this tribe's plan because I enjoyed living this life more than I did writing grant proposals and for stuffy academic journals that few people ever read. I loved being in the field, and had always had a fantasy of going native. This was it, I had gone native. I had, in blowing my load into Keeba, crossed my own personal Rubicon.

With that though I became cognizant that my cute Japanese-American fluffer girl and former research assistant was swallowing my cock enthusiastically, and it felt so good as my member gained turgidity. With that I summoned over Cheeba and began to caress her face, then to kiss her, and then to hold her. I realized I had felt a special connection to her that I had never before known that had begun the day I awoke. When I was worried about her falling for me, I was really worried that I was falling for her. Despite our limited capacity to communicate, I loved her in a way that I had not loved the woman I was briefly married to and then divorce from as a junior faculty member. Moreover, I found it oddly easy to begin to reconcile the lack of sexual exclusivity and the ability to form a pair that was a unique special relationship. There was a relationship with the tribe and responsibilities one had with respect to that relationship that were not mutually exclusive to the pair bond. I was intently focused on the woman whose eyes I was looking longingly into and whose hair I swept back tenderly, when I began to climax into the young woman who was riding me facing my feet. I had nearly been in a daze when I ejaculated with surprising intensity for the fourth, and final, time of the night.

I napped with Cheeba, while Keeba, Yui, and the three other girls nestled in nearby as the rest of the village prepared for my second wave. Over the next two days I experienced intercourse with all of the potentially fertile women in the tribe, plus the shaman who had convinced the others that her partaking could be somehow beneficial. By month's end, Keeba and one other woman of about Cheeba's age seemed to be showing signs of morning sickness, and would later deliver successfully. Every month thereafter we had a similar event until the number of tribeswomen pregnant was as much as could be sustained by those that could work. One of those who became pregnant was Cheeba, which was not necessarily surprising as, scandalously unbeknownst to the tribe-at-large, she was receiving my seed more frequently than the other women as we lay together alone at night.

I never returned to "civilization." Yui did, however. After staying a few months in which she built an extensive dictionary of the native lexicon and we both studied and conferred about the tribal customs, she took a few notebooks back. These would form the root of a book about the dying tribe and their peculiarly amorous ways that would become a bestseller and get her fast-tracked onto a lecture-circuit and into tenure despite the limited information she was willing to provide about the whereabouts of the tribe and her unwillingness to let others interrupt tribal life by independent verification.

Her book's devotion read:

"In memory of Dr. Alan Richards- scholar and friend, who tragically died in an accident in the jungle on July 20, 2009."

Yui made periodic trips back under great subterfuge, and would bring blank notebooks for me to fill up as she collected the ones I had already filled. During these times we had long discussions, and I was always in awe of her insight and suggestions. These would ultimately result in sequel about the rebound of the dying tribe that she would write in retirement.