Boob Job Inquiry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, I get it; she's going to bring herself to orgasm. Good, I wanted her to get off. With her hands busy on herself down below, my buddy was pretty much face-fucking her and I'm stroke for stroke with him between her tits. My goal was for us all to cum at the same time, but that is very difficult. Just then, the Stones' Sympathy For The Devil came on the stereo, a favorite of all three of us. "Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste..." sang Mick. Perfect, with a little luck, we could time our orgasms to the music of this tune we knew so well.

"Cum at Keith's solo?" I proffered. They nodded.

And so, when the song rolled around to the unmistakable sound of Richard's Stratocaster, my buddy's face contorted as he first spurt in her mouth then choked his chicken and sprayed the rest all over her face. A few seconds later, her whole body began to shudder as she vigorously worked her fingers on her twat out of my line of sight. No doubt she was having a good orgasm. Then, with rapid thrusts between her tightly squeezed vibrating breasts, I fired like a Gatling gun, drenching her chin, neck, and breasts with repeated bursts of man milk, it merging in a river with my buddy's considerable contribution dripping down from her face as she smiled and blew semen bubbles. No doubt about it, she loved sperm.

You know those rare orgasms when it just seems to last forever? This was one of them, and to my delightful surprise as I was still cumming, she sucked my gooey cock right into her mouth and massaged my balls with her cum-slippery fingers—prolonging my climax even more. Well, one of my wishes had come true. The whole upper half of her body was covered in sperm, and we slapped our cocks on her tits, I on the left one and he on the right, splattering cum everywhere. She spread it down onto her pussy and rubbed it all over, bringing herself to climax again as I finally got a good long view of it. Amazing.

She said, "I hope you understand, but we have to go upstairs and fuck now. You're welcome to stay down here for the night, drink beer, watch TV, whatever, but I need my husband's dick inside me like real soon. Thanks for the great titty-fuck and all your good cum. Bye!"

And with that, he carried her up the stairs and out of sight.

There was no reason to stay there. It was late and a long drive home, so I put my clothes back on. I felt strange, at once elated and depressed, so I picked up the remaining 3 Buds and the half pack of smokes to consume on the way home. I walked to the door and looked back at the quiet den. Wow, to think it all began because of my curiosity about a boob job. There, on the couch was her red bra. I walked back over to look at it. Victoria's Secret 34 D. Smelled powdery and nice. Where were the matching panties? Ah, there, on the floor, inside her cut-offs, so I got the panties, too. Still wet in the crotch. Smelled like good pussy.

I took the bra and panties as souvenirs and still have them. Great masturbating aids, they are!

12