Boob Medicine

Story Info
Karen wants medicine she can only get from a man.
9.5k words
4.36
149.5k
42
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my wife Karen at a dorm party in my second year at college. It was getting late and I'd just about given up any hope of hooking up with a girl, when an angel in pink scrubs walked into the room. She had long strawberry-blonde hair and the petite figure of a fourteen-year-old girl. I fell for her the moment I laid eyes on her.

"Are you going to a Halloween party?" I asked after pushing my way over to her.

"No," she said laughing. "I'm a student nurse at the hospital. I just got off."

Her smile made my heart skip a beat.

"Of course." I shook my head at my stupidity. "Well I guess you need a drink. Can I get you a punch?"

"I don't really like punch," she said frowning.

"I've got beer in my room!" I said feeling desperate.

"Ok!" she said smiling again.

We left the party and headed down the hall. I was incredibly excited. Not only was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen coming back with me to my room, but also she liked to drink beer!

We were halfway through our second beers when I decided to try to kiss her. I leaned over and our lips met.

Holding her beer in one hand she slowly wrapped her arms around my neck as she probed my mouth with her soft sweet tongue.

I felt my cock growing as she slowly shifted onto her knees to face me while we kissed. She broke our kiss and with a sexy smile took our beers and put them on the floor. She pulled my shirt up over my head.

I gasped as she took my right nipple in her mouth and licked it. Her teeth nibbled gently. Raising onto her knees - her face was just an inch from mine - she looked deeply into my eyes. Her right hand slid behind my neck as her left hand dropped into my lap resting gently on my erection.

"You're hard," she whispered.

I could only nod.

"I like that," she said as she kissed me again.

She rubbed my cock through my jeans as her hungry tongue invaded my mouth.

"I should lock the door," I said at last.

I hadn't expected to fuck Karen that night but I wasn't about to stop if she was in the mood!

I got up, latched the door and turned off the light. When I turned around I saw her sitting on the bed, holding her hand out to me.

I took her hand and she pulled me to stand in front of her. She opened my jeans and pushed them along with my boxers, down to my ankles. My fully engorged cock popped up and pointed directly at her face.

"Nice," she said seductively as her small hands wrapped around my ass and pulled me closer.

I shuffled forward until the head of my cock was almost touching her soft lips. Her pink tongue licked up the drop of stringy precum that formed at the end of my shaft. She pulled harder on my ass and my cock sank deeply into her unexpectedly hot mouth.

"Oh my God!" I gasped.

She pulled her head back and my penis emerged from her mouth glistening with her saliva. She licked at the precum again and then sucked at the hole as if she were trying to get more out of it. Her hands jerked my ass forward. I almost fell as my cock bumped into the back of her throat and slipped past.

"Urk Urk," she made soft gagging sounds as she deep throated me.

She held me very firmly up against her face with her nose pressed against my pubic bone. She pulled her head back and got her breath and then pulled hard on my ass again, forcing my stiff penis back inside her throat. I was stunned and thrilled! No girl had ever deep-throated me before, and this beautiful nurse – whose name I didn't know – was doing it as if she loved it.

"Urk," she gagged once more and then seemed to get used to the invader deep down her throat.

She pulled her mouth off my shaft again and pulled my cock back into her throat and down her gullet. Again and again she repeated this. Holding my ass tightly, she fucked her mouth with my cock. Gradually she got faster and rougher.

"Oh that's so good," I groaned as I felt my penis tighten as my cum grew ready to erupt.

I pushed back on her head and pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"I'm going to cum," I warned.

"It's ok," she said smiling up at me. "I like how sperm tastes. And there's a hormone in it that makes boobs grow."

She sealed her warm lips tightly around the head of my cock and pumped my shaft with her small hand. Her big brown eyes gazed up at me as my cock exploded in her mouth. She took shot after shot of my hot cream into her mouth and swallowed it without effort. She drained all the juice out of my cock as if she were starving. She kept sucking even after I'd stopped cumming.

Finally, I had to push her head away from me to get my tender cock out of her voracious mouth.

"Thank you for my boob medicine," she said to my cock. Then she kissed it gently.

I stepped out of my jeans and pulled her scrub shirt over her head. Long blonde hair spilled everywhere. I unsnapped the catch between the cups of her bra and her hands shot up to hold the bra in place.

"They're kind of small," she said with a shyness I hadn't expected.

"That's ok," I assured her, trying to push her hands away from her breasts but she held tight.

"No. They're really small. Can I keep my bra on?" she asked.

I pushed back the golden strands that had fallen over her face and kissed her lips.

"I like small tits," I said. "Honestly."

I slipped the straps off her shoulders and pushed down on her hands. The bra slipped slightly but she still held on.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure," I said pushing harder.

She closed her eyes and loosened her grip. The bra slid down her chest and into her lap. Her breasts were small and I realized then that she had on a padded bra. But she had nice hard nipples.

"They're perfect."

"Do you really like them?" she asked cheerfully.

I rolled her nipples between my fingers and she made a sound like a growl then shivered. Her nipples were so sensitive I thought I could get her to cum just by playing with them.

"They seem to work just fine," I said.

She laughed a little. I sucked on her nipples as she had done to mine. She tangled her fingers in my hair and held me to her chest. I untied her scrub pants and she lifted her ass so I could slide them off. Her light blue panties came off even faster. I pushed her back onto the bed and crawled on top of her to kiss her again. Our naked bodies touched from head to toe. I put my hand between her legs and felt her wetness. A finger slipped easily inside her well-lubed pussy.

"Yeah," she whispered as I spread her moisture over her clit and stroked it with my finger.

I kissed my way down her chest and tummy until I got to her sex. I was surprised to see that she had blonde pubic hair. I'd never seen a blonde bush before. I parted her lips with my fingers and tasted her womanly essence. Soon she was bucking around as I swirled and massaged her clit with my tongue.

My phallus grew hard again. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and nested the knob of my cock between her slippery labia.

"Stop!" she said pulling away from me. "You can't do that. I'm sorry, but I'm a virgin."

"I don't mind," I said trying to sound sincere.

"I can still make it nice for you," she said coyly.

She took my shaft in her small hand and jerked it slowly. She looked up sweetly into my eyes.

"Can I suck you again?" she asked.

Without waiting for an answer, she turned her head to the foot of the bed and slid her head between my legs. She gripped my hips and pulled.

"Come here," she said.

I squatted over her head, facing her feet. I eased my fully recharged dick into her waiting mouth. It slid all the way in without effort. Leaning forward I nestled my face into her fragrant but forbidden treasure, and began to lick. I fucked my shaft into her mouth as if it were a pussy, giving her a chance to breathe every few pumps. Her ability to swallow cock was truly amazing and it was just a few minutes before I felt my cock ready to explode again.

Suddenly she got stiff and started to squirm. At first I thought she was choking.

"Urg Kirk," she gurgled around my penis as her orgasm hit.

I tried to hold on as she bucked like a wild pony.

"Here it is, baby," I groaned as I force-fed her a second load of cum.

I pressed my spasming loins down on her face as long as I thought she could stand it. I drew my penis out of her throat to give her a chance to breathe, pumping a few shots onto her tongue. Then I pressed down again and finished ejaculating in her throat. Her powerful sucking lips popped when my softening shaft finally left her mouth.

I flopped onto my side.

"My God!" she said catching her breath. "That was wonderful!"

She crawled up beside me and rested her head on my arm. I stroked her soft strawberry-blonde hair and relished the post coital glow. Her breath smelled slightly of semen, but I didn't care. I felt like I'd gone to heaven.

"I hope you don't mind that we didn't have sex."

"No. I was just surprised that you are still a virgin. You seem so..." I tried to think of a word that wasn't rude. "...experienced."

She was quiet then and I noticed that tears had begun to run down her cheeks. I thought I'd hurt her feelings.

"Well," she said sniffling. "I'm almost a virgin. I never wanted to have sex before I got married. My dad's a Presbyterian minister." She wiped her tears away with her hand. "Last year I was dating a pre-med student named Bob. He was the person who told me about the hormone in a man's sperm that makes boobs grow."

She paused to gather the strength she needed to tell what was obviously a painful story.

"One night he took me to a party at his frat house and gave me too many beers. In the morning I saw blood on the sheets and knew he'd done it to me. I screamed at him and called him a rapist but he said I'd wanted to do it."

She rolled onto the pillow and cried in earnest. I didn't know what to do so I just admired her small round bottom.

"Come on," I said after a while. "Stop crying. Look, you're still a virgin in my book."

She turned towards me. Her eyes were red, but she was still pretty.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Sure. Now how would you like to chug about ten beers?"

"You jerk," she laughed and pushed me off the bed with her strong legs. She looked down at me over the side of my bed. "By the way Mr. Jerk, what's your name?"

"I'm Dick," I said offering her my hand.

She smiled for a second as if she thought I might be joking. "I'm Karen," she said taking my hand.

We were never apart after that first night. The rest of college was great. The only problem was that she steadfastly refused to let me fuck her. She felt she'd made a terrible mistake with Bob and she had no intention of repeating it with me. I felt jealous and cheated that he had gotten to fuck her and that I couldn't, but she wouldn't budge.

I was never sexually frustrated, though. For some reason Karen didn't see anything morally wrong with oral sex. I got my rocks off whenever I wanted. I never had to ask twice for Karen to blow me. Usually I didn't have to ask at all. She was convinced eating sperm would make her tits grow and she was determined to get as much sperm as she could.

Privately I thought Bob had fed her a load of crap just to get her to suck his cock, but there was no way that I was going to tell Karen that. Whenever we were alone she'd unzip my jeans, fish out my cock and start sucking. I never saw a drop of my own cum after I started dating her. Karen ate every drop.

Karen's tits are small but I always thought they looked fine on her tiny frame. On the other hand, Karen absolutely hated her small breast size. It turned out she was much more sensitive about her tit size than I'd ever imagined a woman could be.

Once I casually asked her if she'd thought about getting implants and she burst into tears and accused me of not liking her tits. After that, all I ever said was that her breasts were perfect.

Whenever we'd pass a group of young women or even grade-school girls she'd check out their tits and get sad.

"Everyone's boobs are bigger than mine," she'd always say pouting. "Even those little girls have bigger boobs than me. It's not fair!"

"Your tits are perfect, Karen," I always responded. "And you're the only woman in the world who can cum by just having her nipples sucked on. I love your tits!"

We got married after college. Of course her father performed the ceremony. With her morals satisfied Karen took to fucking like a Labrador takes to water. She wanted to try everything that lovers can do and she loved it all. I was thrilled as her appetite and enthusiasm for sex grew, however she continued to insist that I only cum in her mouth.

After we finished making love she'd often stand by the mirror looking at her tits.

"I think they look bigger," she'd say turning sideways to see herself in profile. "What do you think?"

They always looked the same to me, but that wasn't the right answer.

"Yes, I think so," I'd offer thoughtfully. "Yes, I'm sure they are."

She'd smile and dance over to the bed and kiss my limp cock.

"Thank you for my boob medicine," she'd say lovingly.

For our first anniversary I bought her a sexy little black dress. It was short and thin and made out of stretchy Lycra. Karen was excited when she took it out of the box and ran into the bedroom to try it on.

When she came out I almost came in my pants. The dress fit her like a second skin and made her look like a stalking cat when she walked. I could even see the outline of her slightly raised areolas. I loved the way she looked in it, but I could see by her expression the feeling was not mutual.

"Dick, I can't wear this," she said in disappointed tone.

"But you look great!"

"I look naked," she said. "It's so thin I could never wear any underwear under it. The straps would show. I'm sorry honey. You'll just have to take it back."

She turned and went back into the bedroom. My mind was racing. I followed her, desperate to think of a way to make her change her mind. She looked so hot in that dress.

"It makes your boobs look bigger," I blurted out.

She stopped and turned around. She looked down and smiled.

"Yes. I guess it does," she said slowly.

She quietly examined herself in the mirror. I started to hope she might change her mind.

Finally she shook her head. "No. It's just too thin. I could never go out in this dress. What if we saw my parents or a friend from church? I'd die of embarrassment."

"You can wear it when we're out of town, on vacation. No one will know you," I said.

Karen sighed as she looked at her reflection again.

"Do you really think it makes my boobs look bigger?" She said turning to see herself in profile again.

"Yes!" I said. "It's like a Wonder Bra. It accentuates your tits and makes them more prominent."

She studied herself and nodded thoughtfully.

"Ok, baby. I'll keep the dress. But no photos when I wear it," she said.

"Great!" I said wrapping my arms around her from behind.

Her muscular tush pushed into my cock and I slid my hands up over her tits. She didn't just look naked in the dress, she felt naked too.

Our first chance to try out the dress came about a month later. We traveled to New York for a friend's wedding and checked into a hotel about an hour from where the wedding was to be held. It was late when we got there, so we decided to just go down to the hotel lounge.

Karen was a little nervous but I could tell she was excited to go out in public and show off new 'bigger boobs'. Karen squiggled into the tiny dress and we walked to the elevator.

There were two boys about twelve years old in bathing suits in the elevator when we got it. We stepped in front of them and turned to watch the numbers light up as the elevator descended. In the reflective walls of the elevator I watched them stare at her sexy ass. Before we arrived at the pool level one of the boys had sprouted quite a tent in his baggy suit. Fortunately Karen didn't notice.

Most of the seats in the lounge were taken, but we found room to stand at the bar. We talked and tried to act relaxed as men passed by, checking Karen out. I thought she might be offended but she couldn't stop smiling. She positively loved that the men couldn't take their eyes off of her and her 'bigger boobs.'

I left to go the men's room and when I walked back I saw a dark haired man in a business suit talking to Karen.

"There you are," she said to me. "This is Jason." Turning to the man she added, "This is Dick."

I thought it was strange that she hadn't added 'my husband' but I let it pass.

"How do you do," he said offering me his hand. "I was just keeping your girlfriend company while you were gone."

I shook Jason's large hand and noted he had the kind of rakish good looks women seemed to like.

"Oh, I'm not his girlfriend," Karen said.

"Well, that's wonderful," he added cheerfully. "How about I buy all of us the next round?"

Karen turned to me and smiled impishly and I new she was playing around with Jason.

"Karen was just saying she's from out of town," Jason offered, as he paid for the drinks.

"Yes I don't know a soul around here except you two." she said, patting both of us on our backs. "But I'm glad you're here. I don't like drinking alone."

"I bet you don't like sleeping alone either," Jason said.

Karen sipped her drink as she looked at Jason. I thought she might slap him. A few tense moments passed.

"No," she said at last. "I don't."

No one spoke for a while. She looked at me and then back at Jason.

"I just might have to drag one of you hunks up to my room to keep me company."

I was shocked to hear Karen talking like that.

"I don't think Dick wants to go upstairs. He's got a wedding ring on," Jason said.

Suddenly I noticed Karen had slipped her rings off.

He turned to me, "Dick are you married?"

"Yes, I'm married," I said. "But I definitely want to go upstairs with Karen."

I knew Karen was just playing with Jason but I was beginning to wonder how far she was going to go.

"Well," he said. "That makes two of us. Karen, I guess you'll just have to choose which one of us you like better."

She sipped her drink through the tiny straw as she looked back and forth between us.

"I don't know," she said slowly. "You're both handsome men." She glanced down at our pants. "And I bet you both know how to please a lady."

I couldn't believe my conservative wife had just told a complete stranger that she thought he knew how to use his cock!

She smiled at us both.

"All this talk about going upstairs has gotten me a little...antsy to get going," she said turning to me. "I'm sorry."

My stomach hit the floor! But before I could speak, she turned to Jason and added, "I've chosen Dick."

I bet that was the first time a woman had ever turned him down. Disbelief washed across his face but he gathered himself quickly.

"That's really too bad, Karen," he said with a sigh. "We could have had a lot of fun."

Karen and I downed the last of our drinks before I shook Jason's hand.

"Nice meeting you," I said.

"I really wish I hadn't met you," he said.

Karen shook his hand too but then leaned close to him and whispered something into his ear. She pecked him quickly on the cheek and taking my arm, we left the lounge.

We giggled like kids as we rode up in the elevator.

I had Karen's little black dress off as soon as the door of our room was closed. She jumped into my arms and kissed me hard. I felt between her legs. She was already soaking wet. She ground her pussy into my hand in a way she'd never done before and groaned as she immediately came!

She fucked me like an animal all that night. We both came over and over. Of course, every ejaculation went into Karen's mouth. Near dawn I completely collapsed. I couldn't move as my tiny wife gently kissed my tender penis.