Boob Meets World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,180 Followers

"I still have needs that must be met. You wouldn't want me to show up in school looking like this on Monday morning, would you?" She asked as she stood in front of the older man. "After all, this jacket isn't even big enough to fully cover me, see?" She drew Mr. Feeley's attention to the front of the jacket where her hands were holding the jacket lapels as close together as she could. Her hands were not even close together. There were still inches of flesh bulging between the halves of the jacket. Her arms were pressing great mounds of bosom together and upward.

"Good Lord, child. What has happened to you?" cried the teacher. He stared in amazement as her cleavage surged, ebbed and jiggled as she tried in vain to corral her massive mams.

"I took some medicine," she explained. "It had a side effect. If I don't reach orgasm my breasts will get bigger and bigger. Won't you help me?" Her voice was low and seductive.

"Please."

She allowed the jacket to drop on the floor behind her. Squaring her shoulders she took a deep breath and shimmied her shoulders as she gazed longingly into Mr. Feeley's bugged out eyes.

"Please."

"Good LORD!" exclaimed Mr. Feeley. "They're HUGE! I've never seen breasts of such magnitude! Such breadth! Such projection!"

"Won't you help me, Mr. Feeley," asked Gazonga as she wiggled closer. Mr. Feeley's eyes were locked on the monumental tits jiggling closer and closer to him. "I need to cum. Please help me. Fuck me, Mr. Feeley. Fuck me, now!"

"That would be improper" sputtered Mr. Feeley. "You are a student. I am a teacher."

"Oh, you don't mean that do you?" breathed Gazonga. She stepped closer until both boobs pressed solidly against Mr. Feeley. Using both hands, she groped beneath her beachball sized tits, caressing Mr. Feeley's crotch.

Her breasts rocked and surged against Mr. Feeley as she worked, causing huge waves of flesh to slap against his upper stomach and chest. The older man stood statue-like in front of his young student with the now immense breasts.

"MISTER Feeley!" exclaimed Gazonga, her mouth an O of amazement! "Is this all you?" Her hands were busy exploring what she had found.

"No wonder you always wear such baggy pants!"

"No, you shouldn't....I can't allow..." Mr. Feeley trained off as Gazonga sank to her knees in front of him.

With quick hands Gazonga released the belt buckle and tugged his pants and boxer shorts to his ankles.

"Ohhh, neat! How pretty!" she murmured as she reached for Mr. Feeley's dick with both hands.

It took two hands she discovered. Mr. Feeley had the largest dick she had ever imagined! Still mostly limp, it was larger than Corney's dick was when at full strength. At least 8 inches she thought, and still not hard! Yummy, she thought. This might do the trick!

"Fucking HUGE!" she breathed.

11:27PM

Gazonga strutted down the walk, her hips rocking in a newly acquired sensuous motion. Her shoulders back, she relished the newly granted bounce and jiggle she sported under her tightly stretched shirt. It fit now. Sort of. Just barely. There were gaps between all the buttons. Her bra was a total loss. It would never fit her newly over-sized boobs.

Mr. Feeley had done the trick. Finally.

After she had gotten him to full erection he had eased his immensity into her sopping wet cunt and fucked hell out of her. It took him almost twenty minutes to fully penetrate her. She had never felt anything like it!

Her first of many orgasms struck within five minutes of his sinking full length in her. Despite her pleadings and urgings he had insisted on slow and steady progress.

She had wrapped arms and legs around him and had hung on for dear life as he began to pound her relentlessly. Her incredibly vast breasts crushed between them, they had bulged outward far beyond her and rested on the floor to either side of her.

Shrieking and crying she had rocketed from orgasm to orgasm while he instructed her in different positions. It was, she now thought, the changing positions that had allowed him to fuck her for almost forty minutes and thru a half dozen orgasms before he had spilled his first load into her clutching cunt from behind while they both kneeled in his living room.

While they had been going at it for the second time her tits had definitely started to relent. After resting a few minutes they had done it a third time. And then one more time. And then one final time.

The last time had been perhaps the best. Gazonga started again because she was greedy, she admitted to herself. By then Mr. Feeley was about dried up. His massive dick a limp rope that lay defeated upon his upper thigh. When Gazonga had started to caress it once again Mr. Feeley had briefly protested. Those protests had died in his throat when Gazonga swung her reduced but still VERY massive boobs into his face. Mr. Feeley was a dyed-in-the-wool tit lover. He could no more refuse those firm massive boobs than he could stop his heart from beating.

Using both hands he had held one mountainous breast to his lips, and he continued to worship the largest tits he had ever seen or touched.

Slowly but inevitably he had re-achieved erection under Gazonga's ministrations. Gazonga had then swung onto him and, while continuing to keep him interested by dangling her tits in his face, she had ridden to orgasm after orgasm. His final weak orgasm had come after she had reached peaks that she had never imagined to exist. She thought dreamily that while she respected Mr. Feeley as her teacher, she worshiped him for his cock!

Again she looked downward while she walked. Her breasts had become small enough to be manageable she thought. Although SMALL was not a good descriptions she thought proudly. She watched them bobble and jounce in her shirt. She had no concept of how big they were now. Bigger than she had ever thought she would become, she knew. Bigger than anyone in school she thought. She noticed that she had lost the button at the point where her breasts projected outward the farthest.

"I can't wait till I get home and measure myself," she thought to herself. "I think Corny's and my relationship is going to change a lot too. If he can't keep up with me I may need to seek relief elsewhere." She patted the purse that still contained the vial from Jack. "I wonder how the basketball squad would react if they saw me in a cheerleader's outfit after the games this fall? And if they can't handle the new Gazonga, I can always call on Mr. Feeley!"

To Be Continued...

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,180 Followers
12