Booby's Dilemma

Story Info
A tale of misfortune.
2.4k words
3.71
21.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kavina1
Kavina1
1 Followers

Booby was a slim busy lady with legs that made the guys whistle there approval, she always dressed in short skirts or dresses with stockings and heels and tops that showed her boobs and cleavage to the best advantage.

One night while she was travelling home from some outdoor fun with friends she noticed that a police car was following her with the lights flashing. Booby began to worry when it went past and then pulled in front and illuminated the " STOP" sign.

The car pulled in to lay-by and booby, followed, when they stopped one of the police officers approached her car and asked if she was aware that one of her rear lights was not working. He then asked Booby to get out of the car and told her that they intended to breathalyse her.

Although Booby had 2 glasses of wine earlier before she had gone out, it had been quite early on in the evening at least four hours ago so she was not unduly worried, how ever to her consternation the breath test came up positive and the officer informed her that she would be taken back to the station to give a blood sample.

On hearing this Booby burst into tears and sat back in the seat, the officer did not seem at all moved by her state but she did notice him looking at her legs, as she slumped in the seat her dress had ridden up exposing her stockings and he was having a very good look.

Noticing his interest Booby decided to try and see if she could get off by playing the helpless woman and begged him to let her off, saying she would lose her job and that her husband would be furious with her.

The policeman went back to the car and spoke to his colleague and then came back to her. He told her that normally she would have to go back to the station to give a sample of blood and then be searched for drugs.

They said they had decided that if she let them carry out the search there and then and if she was ''a good girl'' they might let her off.

The other officer then approached and asked what she had decided.

Booby had no real idea what the expected of her and although she could be rather naïve at times, and really only thought that they would just let her go, anyway Booby said she agreed to the search, they told her to get out and lean over the car with her hands touching the bonnet.

Booby did what she was asked and the first one came up behind her and ran his hands up her legs and round to her stomach, he then pulled her blouse out of her skirt and pushed both hands up inside to feel her boobs eventually pushing up her bra. He told her he was checking to see what she had hidden away inside, all the time his mate was watching and telling him to check her out thoroughly.

Booby felt really embarrassed to be exposed this way but despite this her nipples began to respond to his rough handling hardening in the chill night air.

He then began unbuttoning her blouse then the second one came behind her and pushed her back over the bonnet, Booby stood there with her boobs hanging down and illuminated by the headlights of her car.

The officer then proceeded to feel his way up her legs pretending to search her until he reached her bald pussy, he said women have plenty of places they can hide drugs and he intended to check them all. His colleague laughed as he pushed two fingers up inside her greasy well fucked whorehole and roughly wiggled them about, causing her to gasp once more.

"Nothing up there but a lot of fuck juice" he declared, Booby blushed at his words realising that he was telling the truth, she was juiced up and very turned on by the situation she was in.

The feeling of being made to do things over which she had no control was turning her on.

The officer then said it was time to check everywhere else out and told her to lie forward across the bonnet. The feel of the cold metal against her bare boobs made her even more excited as she felt the policeman pull her arse cheeks apart and start to push a finger inside her arsehole, " fuck me her ring is totally soaking" he told his friend.

At this Booby moaned out loud and the one watching said, "The filthy slut loves it" now lets see how good she is going to be to us, Booby tried to protest, saying that they had had their bit of fun and now knowing that she was not carrying drugs they should let her go.

Her protests were to no avail however as they informed her that it would cost more than a little feel to get her off a drink drive charge.

The one with his finger in her arse pulled it out abruptly and pulled her skirt up around her waist, telling her to remove her blouse and lie back across the bonnet.

They then went either side of her and taking their handcuffs they used them to make her helpless by handcuffing her to the wing mirrors.

What a sight she must have looked Booby thought, her bare boobs exposed and bra pushed up spread-eagled across the bonnet with her stockinged feet resting on the bumper for support.

They then appeared back in front of her and the taller of the two pulled her legs apart and proceeded to bury his tongue deep in her cunt.

Having someone lick her well fucked cunt turned her on like nothing else and it didn't take many minutes before she was moaning out loud – embarrassing herself by the amount of noise she was making.

This encouraged them further and the other one lent over the car to force his cock into her mouth.

Because of the position she was in Booby couldn't get much in, but was surprised by how big he was, stretching her mouth wide as he made short strokes in and out of her mouth.

Eventually the one who was licking her slit lifted her legs so that her knees were resting on the crooks of his arms using his thumbs to spread her sloppy fuckhole wide apart and push his hard cock up inside her.

He fucked her with slow deliberate strokes pulling out to the entrance of her cunt and then pushed slowly back inside.

The contrast of the cool air on her dripping cunt, as he pulled back and the rough feel of his trousers on her clit as he pushed back in, remain particularly vivid in Booby's memory.

Gradually he began to increase the speed of his strokes, at the same time lowering her legs a little so that the end of his cock was pushing up against her cervix at the back of her slit on each stroke.

Booby was wailing by now and started to come very loudly and they commented on what a little horny slut she was, their crude language only adding to the excitement.

Booby was so turned on that no sooner had her first orgasm subsided (an event that usually marks a cooling in her lust,) than she felt another one building up, as the speed of the assault on her cunt increased further.

Booby was being lifted off the bonnet of the car with each thrust by now and felt like as though his cock was going to come out through her stomach, such was the strength of his pounding.

Booby's second and even more violent orgasm, was triggered by the policeman informing her he was going to fill her up with so much spunk that it would be dripping out of her for days.

He was as good as his word.

Booby swore that he came with so much force she felt the spurts going up inside her womb.

He left his cock in her for some time, telling his mate that she had a lovely tight cunt.

He then slowly pulled out, just a little at a time, and both of them started laughing she made a little whimpering noise as he finally came out of her with quite an audible "plop".

As they unfastened the handcuffs, Booby started to get up, thinking they had finished with her, but they merely turned her back round and secured her face down this time.

The one who she had been sucking came up behind her and pushed his cock in, declaring that she was every bit as tight as his mate had said.

Booby was surprised that despite her wetness and copious amount of spunk she had up inside her, she could feel that this one was much bigger, both in girth and length.

Booby could feel her cuntflaps being pulled tight inside her as he pushed hard to get his full length inside her.

He put one hand underneath her and began to rub hard at her clit and with the other hand grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head backwards.

Using her hair to pull against, he fucked her really hard, making her scream as she came again under the combined stimulation of his cock in her cunt and his fingers on her clit.

As she came he pulled out of her abruptly, making her gasp and she practically begged him to put it back in until she had finished coming instead, she heard him tell his mate to spread her arse cheeks and he began to try to force his hard cock up her arse.

Booby screamed that he was hurting her but this just seemed to encourage him as he tried harder to get inside her.

Eventually, he realised that he was not going to manage to get his monster cock up her dripping arsehole, and told his accomplice to see what they had in the medical bag to "grease her arse up with".

Seconds later she felt them applying a cold liquid to her ring, rubbing it in with their fingers and forcing it up inside her.

The one with the big cock then resumed his attempts and soon had the large bell end of his cock inside her.

With the addition of more liquid, he began to push more of his length inside her until she screamed, Booby felt he would split her- then felt the roughness of his clothes against her bare arse cheeks and realised he had got his whole cock buried inside her arse.

Slowly he began to withdraw and almost at the last second, when she felt her sphincter muscles would force him out, he slammed back into her again, driving the breath from her body.

Booby was beyond caring now, as the wonderful fullness she felt made her arse and cunt both tingle, and each stroke drove her towards another orgasm.

He sensed this and again stopped just before she made it, and pulled his cock of her.

Booby was nearly crying from the frustration of being taken so close to a huge orgasm and lay limply and sobbing over the bonnet, only just realising that they had freed her hands.

Taking her back to their vehicle, the one who had fucked her originally opened the tailgate and lay back in the open space, pulling her towards him.

Booby was forced on top of him and he put his hands ound to enter her from underneath.

His mate told him to stop and "let the bitch put it inside herself", as he wanted to watch.

Sensing her reluctance, he gave her arse several slaps and told her to do as she was told.

Reaching beneath herself Booby took hold of his cock and went to put it up her cunt, but was told to lean forward and hold herself open with both hands.

This she did and then slowly settled back on his cock, enjoying the thought of the other one watching it go up inside her, little by little.

As she settled back down onto it , she knew by now what they intended to do and waited with great anticipation for the other one to put his cock back in her arse.

Booby had never been DP'd before, although it was one of her favourite fantasies, so the thought of actually being taken that way against her will, really turned her on.

Sue enough, she felt the cold liquid being applied once moreand this time the passage was considerably easer.

What she hadn't anticipated was the fact that she would come violently as soon as he penetrated her and it caused her to jerk backwards and force his full length up in one go.

Booby's whole body literally trembled as they held her still between them while she came.

Such was the release of this orgasm that the eroticism went out of the situation for her entirely.

Booby now wanted to be out of this situation and asked them to let her up, telling them they were hurting her.

Forcing her forward, so that she was lying flat along his mate, he started to fuck her arse furiously, keeping up a torrent of abusive language, calling her a slut, whore, fuck-pig, bitch, cum-slut and so on.

Far from being the turn on it had been before, this was exactly what she felt, pinned between two men with a hard cock in each of her holes.

He continued his furious assault until at last he let out a loud roar and pushing himself in as deep as he could get, came in several large spurts deep in her arse.

Booby could feel the two cocks rubbing together through her pussy as he shot hot jets of come up her.

As his cock began to soften a little, her muscles began to force him out and felt the strange sensation that happens to her as his cock was finally displaced.

Booby slowly eased herself off the other cock and was then helped from the back the car.

Slowly she dressed and went back to her car, sliding into the seat she closed the door and started the engine, looking back she moved out of the lay-by and headed for home, Tired sore and a little bruised she'd had a really long sex filled night, some planned and some, well some was a big surprise.

The end

Kavina1
Kavina1
1 Followers