Book Store

Story Info
He meets an older, voluptuous woman in a book store.
1.6k words
63.9k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm beautiful summer day in the city.

I decided I wanted to get out and go exploring. I've always liked older, fuller figured, lonely women, and I knew exactly where I could find one.

I had been to a small independent book store recently that was owned by a older, voluptuous woman. The store was tucked away off the beaten trail, and it was very secluded. Not many people ventured into it, and I was always the only person in the store aside from the owner when I had been in the past. I had no idea how the owner made any money from that store. The books she sold were used and she charged next to nothing for them. I assumed she owned the store for some way to occupy her time rather than to make money. An older, voluptuous woman, sitting by herself, waiting for someone to come in.... the thought got my heart pumping.

As I thought about going to the store a devious plan popped in my head. I had recently bought a pair of swim shorts from Walmart. They were the strangest swim shorts I had ever seen in my life. They were more like lycra, or spandex bike shorts than actual swim shorts, and they were an exhibitionists dream. They revealed more than they covered, because the thin tight material formed to the body. Making the visual more pronounced was the fact that the shorts were light grey. When I wore it you could see my package clearly resting against the thin, tight, grey material. The thought of wearing those into the store took my breath away. There was no way I could wear those shorts in public, so I put a pair of normal short on overtop and left the house en route to the book shop.

I pulled up to the front of the book shop and shut off my car. The anticipation about what I was going to do had me full of nervous anticipation. I was actually trembling as I sat in the driver seat and took my shoes off, then slipped off the normal pair of shorts. I was left sitting there in those swim shorts and my cock pulsed against the thin, grey material. The feeling of it against my cock was like heaven. I couldn't go in the store with a boner, and the more I willed myself to not get a boner, more excited I got. An accidental boner in this store, in these shorts would be an embarrassing, and sexually intoxicating event. However exciting that would be, I didn't want to be too much of a pervert. I wasn't here to get into trouble, I was here to tease my fantasy. Gaining some control of myself I got out of the car and walked into the store.

The store was dim and dingy, and full of books. The older, voluptuous woman was seated at the far end of the store at a desk, reading. To describe her as voluptuous wouldn't be entirely accurate. She was fat, but in a good way. The majority of her weight, in my eyes, was in her breasts. She was definitely on the lower end of the socio economic status, and it was evident by the old, white T-shirt she wore. She must have had the thinnest cotton bra on, because I could clearly see the outline of her large nipples. Her massive breasts hung down and strained against the white material of the T-shirt. She had long hair that was for the most part greying. She was the most inviting, soft, and erotic site I had ever seen.

"Hi" I managed to say. My heart was beating hard in my throat from the combination of looking at her and the excitement of standing in the store in those special shorts. I felt like I was standing there with nothing on from the waist down. I could feel my cock resting against the fabric, and if I allowed myself I could pop a boner in the blink of an eye.

She looked up and took me in. She looked down briefly at my shorts, which sent a shockwave deep into me, stoking my intoxicated state.

"Hi", she returned in a curious voice.

I didn't want to push things right away so I stepped behind a rotating book display and pretended to look at books.

"Is there anything I can help you find", she asked.

I was planning for this question, and I was glad she asked it.

"I was looking for the romance section", I said barley able to talk.

She got up from her desk and made her way over to me.

Her massive breasts hung in a pendulous shape of soft flesh. Those big nipples poking out from under the T-shirt material. As hard as I tried to not get a boner, it started to move and while still soft it got bigger.

I was drunk with sexual anxiety and I could feel her presence as she stood beside me. She took second quick look down at my shorts, which sent another shock wave into me.

I'm sure she has not seen anything like that in a very long time, and the thought that I was showing it to her was putting me over the edge. Even just her curiosity to look twice was enough for me to know that she was thinking about my cock. The fact that she had gotten up and come over to me meant that she wasn't offended. Instead I'd characterize her reaction as a combination of shock and curiosity.

She showed me a couple books and I told her I'd buy them. She took them and walked back to her desk with me following behind to pay for them.

She sat there looking at the price tags on each of the books.

Finally I summonsed the nerve to say something to her. "you must really love to read... which genre is your favorite?".

"Oh, yes I do like to read, and I love fantasy the most" She asked.

I could barely respond because my heart was beating hard in my throat. My cock was straining against the thin material of my shorts. I kept taking glanced down at those amazing full breasts as they hung in front of her.

Here loneliness was evident as she continued to talk unabated "but my favorite pastime is fantasy role playing games like dungeons and dragons" she said.

The opportunity that just presented itself was like a gift. "Could I play that with you sometime" I asked. The forwardness of my question was another attempt to push the boundaries, shock her and take in her reaction, to fuel my fire.

"Sure, I play every thursday night at a friends house. You can come if you want. I take the bus there. I leave at 6, so you can just show up here at 6."

I could not even believe what I was hearing. It was like the most perfect situation was opening up to me right before my eyes.

In a split second I thought of the possibilities... going to play that game with her and her friend. Becoming more of an acquaintance with her and letting her get comfortable with me. In this split second of fantasy I imagined us back at her shop after hours, alone. I imagined our conversation progressing to the point of friendship with me confiding my problems to her... that I really find older, voluptuous women attractive. I'd expect her to blush and try and change the subject. I'd tell try and convince her that everyone needs love and I was right there telling her how much I thought she was attractive. I'd convince her to accept my compliments and I'd ask her to let me tell her exactly what I thought was attractive about her. I'd tell her I loved her amazing, massive breasts, and those big nipples, and I'd tell her how I thought they would feel if I ever got the chance. Pushing the boundaries without scaring her off.. little by little. Breaking her down to the point of acceptance. To the point where she agreed to let me feel how soft and heavy they are, and how hard her nipples can get through her shirt without getting undressed. I'd offer her the same with my cock, using the same slow pushing of the boundaries to the point that she'd give into her curiosity. Feeling my cock through my thin shorts, stroking it as it throbbed and pulsated to the point that it exploded in an earth shattering release....

I realized I had not said anything to her for that split second because I had all those thoughts running my head.

My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. I was so incredibly horny not only by seeing her voluptuous breasts and big nipples through that T-Shirt, but also by the opportunity the situation presented to me. I knew I could pursue it. I knew I could do it. I know I could fulfill my fantasy.

I also realized that my intention had always been just to tease my fantasy. I know I could never have my fantasy because I am married. I had always meant to go into the store, buy a book, and talk with the owner for a few minutes to give myself a snippet of what I truly wanted. I knew that this was the moment at which I needed to decline her invitation and leave, keeping with me the memory of our interaction and the fantasy which I'd develop from our meeting.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
gotranegotranealmost 11 years ago
Bravo!

Very nice! We've definitely got to have, at least a sequel, if not a series! Either way, keep writing and we'll definitely keep reading.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
Sweet and sexy ...

... and highly enjoyable. Thank you for this lovely little tale - four stars!

gbliftgbliftalmost 11 years ago

Great story!!! I enjoy showing myself that way also and know exactly what you are talking about when you say nervous tension.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game A mother is seduced by someone from the opposite team.in Mature
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
A Boy's Last Summer Passions flare between an older woman and her summer hire.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
More Stories